Digital problems, solved for good
Whether you’re delivering free lesson plans to teachers, making it easier for animal rescues to track pets, or helping seniors live and age affordably — the first step to providing a great digital service is understanding and sharing the experience of users.
At Echo&Co, we create digital experiences that reach people, unite them in purpose, and leave them feeling connected and well served.
In our proudest moments, we've:
- Helped social and civic leaders apply digital service design as a powerful force for change.
- Worked with governments, nonprofits, foundations, and socially driven companies to build empathetic practices centered around users.
- Collaborated with social innovators and digital technologists on shaping the future of social and civic tech.
Every day, our unified team of strategists, architects, designers, and engineers collaborate with clients on:
- Discovery, research, and ideation
- Service design and product strategy
- Branding and storytelling
- Content strategy and information architecture
- Experience, visual, and interaction design
- Solution architecture and data modeling
- Interface, application, and CMS development
- Organizational design and change leadership
- Training and coaching creative teams
We're ready to collaborate — are you? Visit us at echo.co.
Echo&Co240 Elm Street 2nd FloorSomerville, MA 01244United States202.285.9455
Echo&Co1101 Wilson Blvd 6th FloorArlington, VA 22209United States202.285.9455
Echo&Co2803 St. Phillip StreetNew Orleans, LA 70119United States202.285.9455
Echo&Co Ann Arbor, MIUnited States202.285.9455
Echo&Co Vancouver, BCCanada202.285.9455