Innovation is Life

We are a 35 engineer software development company with offices in the USA, India & Singapore. We provide custom software development to clients all over the world.

Our software development services include -

1. Software Product Engineering
  6. eCommerce
  7. Media Monetisation
  8. AgriTech Solutions
  9. AI & ML solutions

We are cloud implementation partners for Google Cloud & AWS.

Our team specialises in working with startups across every industry.

In the last twelve years we have successfully delivered over 500 projects.

2007
    Pune, MH 411016
  • 3791 Jalan Bukit Merah,
    Singapore 159471
    Singapore

Asian Heart Institute A Four Technology CMA CGM CommoditAg Cognizant D SimLab Technologies EKey Technology Great Software Labs HatchAg Indus Capital Kirloskar Oil Engines Liquiron Mahanagar Gas Ltd Snap Bikes Siemens Technology Services Sky Data Technologies Soul33 Thermax World Organics VDA Infosolutions

World Organics Image

4. Loyalty program
  5. Order management
  6. Inventory management
  7. Video conferencing

Are you in sync with your Customers? With Freedom CRM you can be. By assisting you through out your entire Leads – Quotes – Sales – Support cycle, we are your own Customized CRM Solution. Get a no obligation quote today.

Custom Mobile Apps for Media Management Image

Custom Mobile Apps for Media Management

We provide the following cross-platform mobile application development solutions for Android and iOS

• Mobility solutions for eCommerce
  • Content distribution
  • CRM
  • ERP
  • Point of sale
  • Bespoke utility applications

freevocal - media distribution & monetisation app from EC Infosolutions

freevocal is a secure mobile app that allows you to Self Publish your Media Content.

The Organic Skin Co Image

The Organic Skin Co

Custom e-commence storefront built on the WordPress & Woocommerce platform.

CommoditAg Image

CommoditAg

Custom eCommerce Platform with Live Inventory management and integration with Agvance ERP built on the OpenCart platform.

Bike Rental Marketplace Image

Bike Rental Marketplace

SnapBikes is a bike rental marketplace built for renting of bikes all over the world.

LabCore System Image

LabCore System

LabCore is a resource planning system which has been designed specifically for the needs of agricultural and environmental testing laboratories and other agri related businesses.

Mobile App Development for Spiritual Coaching Business

"Their team helps to make the app what I want it to be."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

EC Infosolutions LLC executed frontend and backend development to build an Android and iOS app for a spiritual coaching business. They built the platform using freevocal and continue to update the product.

New Zealand
Gaia Chinniah
Founder, Soul33

EC Infosolutions LLC delivered a platform that satisfied stakeholders. The knowledgeable team provides valuable recommendations and addresses challenges with effective solutions that improve the product. Their efficacy and transparency result in a dependable partnership.

I’m the owner of a business called Soul33. I provide spiritual coaching to clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with EC Infosolutions LLC?

I wanted to create a platform where my clients could receive ongoing support. As I'm unable to see all of my clients in their desired timeframes, I have a waitlist. I needed a platform that was accessible to everybody at any time on Android and Apple where clients would be able to access my teachings.

EC Infosolutions built the app for both Android and Apple products. They used freevocal which allows me to upload content and adjust the platform. Their team did not only the technical work but also the design work. They designed how the platform would look based on the graphics another designer created.

It’s an ongoing project, so their team continues to develop the app. With the freevocal matrix, I track downloads and user data. EC Infosolutions works to expand upon those functionalities and create a system where users can give feedback based on the questions that I ask them.

I have a main point of contact. I also occasionally communicate with Sushant (Founder).

How did you come to work with EC Infosolutions LLC?

I consulted for a company that used EC Infosolutions for all of their IT needs. I met them years ago when I was part of that company. They came highly recommended. I also met them in person and knew that their team was capable and honest. As I knew them for many years, it was a natural decision to engage with them on this project.

To date, I’ve spent about $5,000. As I can afford it, their team updates the product.

We officially started this project in April 2019, and it’s ongoing.

I’m happy with the app. Based on user feedback, I want to make changes to improve the product’s usability. EC Infosolutions finds solutions to make the platform better. When I come to them with issues, their team figures out what to do. We have a good relationship.

How did EC Infosolutions LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

I went into this project without previous experience. Their team makes suggestions that I wouldn’t have naturally thought about. I find them helpful.

Their team’s also honest about what needs to be done versus features that would be redundant. I never feel that they’re trying to pull the wool over my eyes. The person assigned to my project’s always available to answer my questions. It’s easy to work with them.

Their team helps to make the app what I want it to be. I really enjoy working with them.

The time difference can be difficult, which isn’t anyone’s fault. I have to wait until later in the afternoon to talk with them. If the app’s down, I have to field questions and wait several hours until it’s fixed. It would be helpful to have a platform where users could directly communicate with their team about any issues.

Custom Development for Industrial Manufacturing Company

“They’re very knowledgeable, which makes it very easy to manage the entire project.”

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

EC Infosolutions LLC developed a custom ERP mobile app for an industrial packaging manufacturer to better track assets. They built reporting features into the app. The partnership is ongoing.

Managing Director, ipack

By delivering a custom ERP system, EC Infosolutions has not only streamlined a very manual tracking process but also helped to prevent package losses. Proactive and professional, the team met the client’s high expectations, ultimately facilitating a positive engagement.

I’m the managing director of ipack, an industrial packaging manufacturer in India.

What challenge were you trying to address with EC Infosolutions LLC?

We wanted to be able to keep track of packages, which move all over the country from one supplier to the other. We needed someone to develop our software that had very customizable requirements.

We are working on two projects with EC Infosolutions. They developed an ERP mobile application based on very custom requirements. The app allows us to easily scan the barcodes on our packaging and track our assets. They gave us a lot of features in terms of reporting within the app.

We have communication with 4¬–5 people.

How did you come to work with EC Infosolutions LLC?

I saw an online video of Shreyasee (Owner) sharing something. It made us curious about what their company does. I had a common friend who introduced us.

My company has spent $18,000–$30,000.

We started working together in February 2019, and the work is ongoing.

We previously had a very manual process for keeping track of our assets. Now that EC Infosolutions has optimized our process and developed an ERP-based system, we have far fewer package losses.

How did EC Infosolutions LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

We have had quite a good experience. They’re very knowledgeable, which makes it very easy to manage the entire project. They have a good, professional team.

Whenever there are any delays, they are very proactive in responding. They use internal tools for scheduling the project.

We had high expectations for the ERP software. It was very important that the team who built it would understand what was logical and what was not. EC Infosolutions met our expectations. They were very knowledgeable and able to pick up on what we wanted within a couple of meetings.

No. They make improvements as they go. They’re doing a good job.

Sit across the table from them so that you can understand what their strengths are, and they can understand your expectations. Have a good amount of briefing before you start the project.

Custom Software Development & Testing for Consultant

“I have found EC Infosolutions to be very reliable.”

EC Infosolutions LLC provides development services to an independent consultant who works on cooling towers. They’ve helped code four software programs. They also do testing and troubleshooting.

Ravindra Kulkarni
Consultant, Capgemini

EC Infosolutions LLC has proven capable of coding, testing, and delivering accurate and functional software. They’re diligent about protecting IT rights and maintaining confidentiality. Responsive and credible, the team provides cost-effective services and is passionate about their work.

I am an independent consultant working in India. I also design cooling towers.

What challenge were you trying to address with EC Infosolutions LLC?

We wanted to calculate the performance character traits of cooling towers.

EC Infosolutions handles the coding while I provide the technical logic. They have helped code four types of software that we are working on. I’m not good at coding, and they have been a great help in doing the coding as well as troubleshooting of the programming.

From their team, I have worked with around three people.

How did you come to work with EC Infosolutions LLC?

I was looking for someone to do the programming based on my experience in the cooling tower field. We have a common friend who recommended them.

In total, it is around $10,000.

We have three more types of software in the pipeline, but things have been stuck because of the COVID-19 issues that we’re facing in India right now.

They did the testing phase of the software. I did a number of calculation tests and checked their work against some of the other software and calculations that we have. We found them to be pretty accurate, so I don’t think there are any problems.

How did EC Infosolutions LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

Communication has been pretty simple. I talk to the person who has been working on the project, and she is pretty responsive. We get feedback very quickly.

In India, it’s challenging to keep IT rights private because many people try to copy others’ IT. I have found EC Infosolutions to be very reliable. I’ve been in the field for nearly 50 years now, and it is important and critical to have that confidentiality. We checked on their backgrounds, and we found they were suitable for our work. They have been maintaining their credibility.

No, I don’t think I would like to add anything right now.

My experience is that their people are pretty sincere as well as passionate about their work. They are ready to make any changes or corrections if they make a mistake. Their credibility and keeping the IT rights confidential are very important for me.

Overall Score It has been a very good experience and I am satisfied.
    They were the cheapest I could get.

Backend Development for AgTech Investment Firm

"Their intelligence and acuity in solving the right problems—I’ve been really pleased with that."

2017 - Ongoing

EC Infosolutions LLC developed the backend of an online sales platform for mobile and web. Their team integrated payment and weather APIs to the platform.

Champaign, Illinois
Chris Harbourt
CEO, HatchAg

EC Infosolutions LLC has delivered high-quality, bug-free solutions. Responsive and hard-working, their team has offered great project management throughout the development process. Their problem-solving skills and intelligence are very impressive.

I’m the CEO and founder of HatchAg group. We do early-stage investing in AgTech startup companies and consulting work for larger companies across agriculture.

What challenge were you trying to address with EC Infosolutions LLC?

We were building an online sales platform for a group of agriculture cooperatives in the United States. We were tasked with doing the consulting work on which technologies to use, what the platform should contain, the design, etc. They decided to move forward and launch a website, so we needed an outsourced backend developer to build the system.

They transitioned the online platform from Shopify to a custom backend. They integrated different APIs from credit cards and credit vendors, along with all security requirements. Their team also did some integrations across different weather API.

Building a mobile-responsive platform with iOS and Android was another priority in the project. They’ve used a variety of different languages and structures, including Python, AngularJS, and different native languages for iOS and Android. They’ve been adaptable with using any language necessary.

It was a group of 6–7 working on the project with us.

How did you come to work with EC Infosolutions?

I knew Sushant (Full Stack Developer, EC Infosolutions) from a personal reference. I went over to India to meet them and I saw they were a quality outfit. That paved the way for us doing the project.

More than $100,000.

We started working in 2017. Those projects are ongoing, and we’ve also started several new things.

EC Infosolutions delivers on time. The software they build isn’t buggy. It’s very important for us to have a partner that delivers on the timeline that people expect.

How did EC Infosolutions perform from a project management standpoint?

We handle a lot of the project management ourselves, but they also managed their team well. Sushant is very available to me when I call. He’s very communicative.

I think the founders, Sushant and others, are absolutely solid and competent. They’re very bright, capable, and willing to jump in and help out. That’s been what sets them apart in terms of execution; it’s been top-notch. Their intelligence and acuity in solving the right problems—I’ve been really pleased with that.

I can’t think of anything I would want to be changed. It’s a great relationship.

If you are looking to work in the United States more, inviting them to the United States to interact with customers would helpful. I realize that’s a big thing to do. Maybe they can grow a U.S. presence and do business trips to interact with customers.

Web Development for Agriculture Platform

"The most impressive thing is that no job is too small for them."

May 2018 - Ongoing

EC Infosolutions LLC provided web development services for a precision agriculture software platform. This included managing web security, providing web design services, and more.

Champaign, Illinois
Kaustubh Bhalerao
CEO, Soil Diagnostics, Inc.

All web development projects have been successfully deployed. EC Infosolutions LLC institutes a seamless workflow, managing projects effectively through communication. The team is adaptable and talented.

I am the President and CEO of Soil Diagnostics, Inc. We develop Web-based hardware and software for Precision Agriculture. Soil Diagnostics, Inc. has been in operation since 2014 and serves numerous clients across several countries in the area of soil testing equipment, geospatial predictive analytics and laboratory information management.

For what projects/services did your company hire EC Infosolutions LLC?

Soil Diagnostics, Inc operates out of Champaign, IL, where we have limited (and expensive) access to web development talent, especially for technically challenging and innovative product development within low-cost constraints.

The goal for our development project was to build a Web based framework where Soil Diagnostics could take on bespoke Website and business workflow development tasks for our customers, which we could then fulfill through a subcontract relationship with EC Infosolutions. Our goal was to deliver a low-cost high-value product that would substantially improve the productivity of our Precision Agriculture Professional client base.

I was familiar with the local vendors and their price tags. It was very clear that our projects would need someone who could commit to near 'in-house' levels of development, which meant good communication and responsiveness at all times, especially during the transition phase for our customers to a new website.

So this constraint meant a vendor who could provide 'round the clock' service, which usefully boils down to an overseas vendor where the working hours are roughly opposite to our own. We had been using EC Infosolutions as our domain name provided for several years, and we had seen their performance with other clients, so we decided to work with them.

The project involved taking on the existing web assets of our customers, managing the security of their aging and highly vulnerable websites, performing backup services, and redesigning their website to more modern, security and data privacy considerations. We started with two such projects simultaneously and have moved on from there.

EC Infosolutions provided turnkey web administration and user interface design solutions, as well as valuable strategic input on privacy considerations, including discussion on blockchains and GDPR (EU Regulations) in the process of development. Eventually, they have also provided us with the framework to expand our business by cross-selling our product in conjunction with their CRM and content delivery based products.

The leadership at EC Infosolutions directly worked with us on many of the aspects of the project including system architecture and security. The actual development tasks were assigned to one senior developer and one designer, who were the point persons for the design and development delivery.

Soil Diagnostics now has six instances of web development projects that were successfully deployed with the help of EC Infosolutions and their team. The initial two customers have transitioned their entire operation to Soil Diagnostics, and we now have a strong working relationship with EC Infosolutions. We have recently launched a project together in India that cross-sells our Precision Agriculture product into the Indian market, which will be managed completely by EC Infosolutions.

The workflow was seamless. They did everything right, even when one of our client's previous websites got hacked. They had the right strategy to recover their data and restore it with minimal disruption. We have a common code repository and a task management tool between us to follow up on issues, and they have on more than one occasion helped us on weekends and outside of their normal working hours.

The most impressive thing is that no job is too small for them. They'll help with anything; their rates are very reasonable and they can turn around solutions very quickly. Soil Diagnostics does a lot of development internally, and it is good to know that there is a team who can catch up very quickly and jump in to help with emerging situations or with daily mundane tasks of system administration.

I think they have a good balance of maintaining legacy know-how and keeping up with changes in the Web industry. We would be hard pressed to find someone who can deliver quality at the very reasonable costs they manage to work at.

Web Dev Partnership with Consulting & Media Company

“They’re quite reasonable in terms of their pricing, and the service is pretty good.”

2014 - Ongoing

They developed a web platform that enables entrepreneurs to engage. They’ve since continued to work with the consulting and media company in various capacities, such as developing a mobile app MVP.

Dubai, UAE
Shantanu Phansalkar
CEO, SPI Group

EC Infosolutions LLC has fostered a positive customer experience by doing their due diligence and providing actionable insights related to what technologies and platform maintenance should be done. Proactive and timely, the team provides good feedback and executes strong project management.

I’m the founder of SPI Group, a consulting and media company.

What challenge were you trying to address with EC Infosolutions LLC?

We were looking for someone to develop a web platform for entrepreneurs to engage with each other.

EC Infosolutions LLC developed our web platform. They also developed an MVP for a mobile app, but we’ve made some changes to our business model and are going to go back to the drawing board.

Four of my guys work with them.

How did you come to work with EC Infosolutions LLC?

I’ve known them for some time because we are from the same area.

My company has spent $5,000.

Our work together began in 2014, and it’s ongoing.

We don’t track metrics; they’re more like our suppliers. They’re able to pick the right technologies and determine whether the platform is scalable. They do their due diligence.

How did EC Infosolutions LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management is quite good. We get good feedback on time. I have no complaints.

They’re proactive about coming back to us on time.

They could improve their UI/UX.

They’re quite reasonable in terms of their pricing, and the service is pretty good. If companies are planning to hire them, they should go ahead with it.

They’re quite proactive.

Web Development for Organic Skincare and Makeup Brand

“The entire team takes ownership of their work.”

2012 - Ongoing

EC Infosolutions LLC developed a direct selling e-commerce website, implementing the designs provided by an outside designer. Their responsibilities have expanded to incorporate email marketing as well.

New Zealand
CEO, Skincare Company

The team interacted collaboratively in this effort, delivering complete development work according to given expectations. They were successful in their efforts to build a personal relationship with the client, communicating regularly and taking full responsibility for their work.

I’m the founder, director, and product creator of an organic skincare and makeup brand that’s based in New Zealand.

What challenge were you trying to address with EC Infosolutions LLC?

Initially, we hired them for the build of our website. After that, we’ve done other projects with them surrounding the site and email marketing.

They built a relatively complicated direct selling website from scratch, which allows B2B providers to participate in our e-commerce platform. On our other website, we have a designer who creates UI/UX, and they implement them. They also perform day-to-day maintenance on the site. Like I said earlier, we’ve expanded their role into email marketing. We bring in external teams to assist them in their efforts in this area.

We have 14 people that work on our website and help desk. That includes an account manager and 3–4 IT engineers.

How did you come to work with EC Infosolutions LLC?

We did manufacturing in India, so I was introduced to them about 8–9 years ago.

Throughout our partnership, we’ve spent between $500,000–$600,000.

We started working with them in 2011, and our teams are still collaborating.

It’s been a very collaborative ongoing process. Even if they deliver something that’s not right initially, they show total commitment to pulling their resources to ensure the issue is fixed efficiently.

How did EC Infosolutions LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

They managed the workflow very well. We discussed the project daily over Google Hangouts. At this point, we consider them part of the team. They all have positive attitudes.

I’m impressed by the caliber of personal contact. We’re in meetings with them every day. They really feel like an integral part of the team. The project manager goes above and beyond the call of duty, getting on the phone early or late. The entire team takes ownership of their work.

They’re not a huge team, so they don’t have specialists in every area. Despite that, they’re willing to coordinate with external teams on projects like email marketing, where they don’t have an expert.

Our teams also have different aesthetics, so we bring our own designer in and their team replicates what we need. That system works well for us, though.

If you have a strong brand or aesthetic, I’d suggest making that very clear to them. Otherwise, remain open to their ideas and use their strengths to work collaboratively.

Overall Score We’ve stuck with them for years because of their quality.
    The missed occasional deadlines, but met almost all of them.
    They were very reasonably priced.
    They’re willing to go above and beyond expectations.
    It depends on what someone is looking for, but I’ve enjoyed the partnership.

Website Dev for Bike Marketplace

"They are good as a team!"

Jan. - Apr. 2018

EC Infosolutions LLC was involved in all aspects of development for a motorcycle rental website.

Aditya Puglia
Founder, SnapBikes

The marketplace has launched in over 20 cities. The team at EC Infosolutions LLC was knowledgable and flexible. Their team is also hardworking.

SnapBikes.in is the market place for self-drive motorcycle rentals; we listed multiple cities with multiple vendors and bikes at each location. Travelers could visit this website for searching bikes, making reservations and completing payments.

For what projects/services did your company hire EC Infosolutions LLC?

EC Infosolutions did almost everything for us in relation to development of the website, making customer interface, admin interface, vendor interface - each side had multiple parameters to it. It was a little complex.

We wanted to develop something like a hotel or flight booking site - where one comes on our website and books self-drive bikes.

The team was good there; I could sense that they have expertise over the subject and could deliver a successful output.

The provided me fully operational software with all needed aspects and functions; it is fully equipped with full customer solution from search to booking; to pick up of the bike to the return, the vendor had the option of choosing his own working time, days, open dates, closed dates, he could have different working hours on each day. he could add or remove bikes, change prices upon demand and availability. We had the full control to add or remove vendors, see prices etc

It was a team of 8-10 people including developers, web designers, SEO team- Sushant Bhalerao was also a part of everything.

We could successfully launch the services with about 25 cities

It was good, the team was informed, equipped. They had subject matter experts on everything required.

Sushant takes the ownership and is flexible with the changes that come-in, he has never been reluctant or rigid, he was willing to do things for us even if it required putting in more time and efforts.

They are good as a team!

They were great
    The costs were at par with quality
    Excellent Final Product
    100%

Bespoke CRM for Cosmetics & Skincare Company

"It's always clear who is responsible for each task and what actions need to be taken."

Apr. 2010 - Ongoing

EC Infosolutions LLC implemented a CRM that provides automated marketing features, inventory management tools, and a data visualization interface. The team handles ongoing maintenance and updates.

Auckland, New Zealand
Lisette Douglas
CEO, World Organics

The system allows the client to accurately track a wealth of useful data points. Leveraging a transparent and methodical approach, EC Infosolutions LLC delivers innovative solutions while adhering to set timelines. Customers can expect flexibility and rapid problem-solving.

I am the CEO of an organic skincare and makeup company. We share our products through agents, in retail and online.

For what projects/services did your company hire EC Infosolutions LLC?

We needed a bespoke Ecommerce and information, CRM system for our 1,000 sales agents, so they could see their individual sales, margins, customer purchases. We also needed to interface directly with customers who came to our site. We also need Marketing automated, inventory management and our systems to be mobile friendly.

We needed a robust system so that hundreds of users could be using the site at once, for various reasons. So that we could analyse their monthly margins, for themselves and their teams. It needed to be agile and flexible to work with plug ins and bespoke software.

We were introduced through another satisfied customer. We remain with them because of their ability to identify the issue, and deliver platforms and systems that can satisfy these. This includes agent and customer needs.

The project is a living, evolving system that is actively reviewed monthly with additions and revisions being fed into the service outline. The bigger picture of maintaining the integrity of the data balanced with the need to evolve and develop new additions to satisfy customer and consultants.

Project Manager and 5 engineers. This is a bellows effect depending on the need.

Within 6 months our back office was launched. The project is ongoing and evolving. The outcomes are that we can accurately monitor sales, margins, loyalty club rewards, voucher usage, customer order history per product, agent performance.

Highly effective. Larger strategy meetings followed by close activity tracking per initiative. It's always clear who is responsible for each task and what actions need to be taken.

Their ingenuity, solution focused ideas. Their ability to be agile and look to solve challenges and problems we encounter as a normal part of development and implementation.

Nothing specific.

Overall Score We continue to work with them and recommend them to our friends and associates.
    Readily available and efficient
    They are fair with their pricing.
    We feel they are an extension of our business and ethos. They understand our needs and are responsive, looking at what is possible,.
    We have recommended them and will continue to.