Multi-Award Winning SEO Agency Delivering Results

eBusiness UK is the only SEO Marketing Agency that implements a 21-Step SEO Success Roadmap, to consistently deliver improved rankings, targeted traffic and incremental sales for your business…

Our bespoke SEO strategy means optimum results for your business. That's because we have refined, developed and tested our 21-Step SEO Results Process, which encompasses field-proven controls and activities which are monitored on a daily basis for every Client. The result is the most comprehensive and tailored SEO growth strategy for your specific business.

Using our systems-based approach, new SEO strategies and campaigns are constantly being tested and proven, to the benefit of all Clients. Best-practice is shared, and consistent results are guaranteed. All Clients are benefiting from the collective learning and successes that eBusiness UK deliver.

Because of this, we will eliminate SEO guesswork, and you can expect to see consistent high-performance of your keywords and search phrases.

If you are looking for an SEO solution, eBusiness UK will proactively manage your SEO from day-to-day, consistently delivering on KPIs, so you can rely on high quality site traffic and increased brand awareness.

In summary, eBusiness UK is staffed by enthusiastic SEO experts, using time-proven systems to uncover new opportunities, solve problems fast, and optimise for incremental rankings, traffic and sales.

1999
Blackburn, United Kingdom
  • Capricorn House, Capricorn Park, Blakewater Rd.
    Blackburn, LAN BB1 5QR

Website Development & SEO Services for Skin & Beauty Clinic

“They’re professional and can accomplish what the client needs in order to have a successful business.”

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

eBusiness UK provides website development and SEO services for a skin and beauty clinic. After conducting industry research, they designed and developed the platform according to the client's vision.

Naseem Patel
Owner, NSKin

The partner is pleased with the look and feel of the website, describing it as professional and well-done. The platform is contemporary in design and user-friendly. eBusiness UK has provided updates on the project status and communicates on a regular basis. They've made collaboration seamless.

I’m the owner of NSKin, a skin and beauty clinic. Recently, I’ve ventured out into offering training courses in the beauty industry, and I’m also launching my own skincare range.

What challenge were you trying to address with eBusiness UK?

I needed eBusiness UK to create a new website for my training courses and skincare products.

Before the web development started, I had a few briefings with eBusiness UK and sent them a couple of website examples I liked the look of. They did a lot of research into what others in my industry are doing and came back with a design for me.

They handled the website’s design and development as well as created content based on the guidelines I gave them. Their team is going to do some SEO work for me too.

I’ve dealt with three people from eBusiness UK and have one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with eBusiness UK?

I found them through a family friend. During my search, I looked at other companies, but eBusiness UK stood out the most. I looked at the work they had done for other companies.

I’ve invested about £3,000 (approximately $3,700 USD) so far.

I started working with eBusiness UK in March 2020, and the work is ongoing.

I’ve had a few people tell me the website looks professional and well-done. It’s nicely designed, contemporary, and user-friendly.

How did eBusiness UK perform from a project management standpoint?

I can’t fault them. They’ve kept me in the loop on everything, stage-by-stage. We’ve had many conversations, and the correspondence has been very good. Usually, we communicate by email, however, I met with them in person before the lockdown. We’ve used GoToMeeting since then, which has been quite useful.

They’re very professional, and they deliver. I got what I asked for.

I can’t fault them in any way.

If the client is prepared to invest in their business, eBusiness UK is definitely the company to go to. They’re professional and can accomplish what the client needs in order to have a successful business.

Overall Score There’s nothing negative I can think of.
    They managed to hit the deadline bang-on, even with the current circumstances surrounding the coronavirus.
    I got good value for money. There’s a massive difference in quality between my website and a typical template.
    The site is professional and very easy on the eye.
    They’ve been brilliant to work with.

E-Commerce Dev, SEO, & PPC for Security Systems Seller

"Their attention to detail sets them apart."

June 2016 - Ongoing

From scratch, eBusiness UK developed an e-commerce website based in Magento to grow a digital footprint for a security systems company. They manage link-building efforts and support SEO and PPC initiatives.

Marketing Manager, Security Systems Seller

eBusiness UK delivered a successful website and iterations on time that supports growth by generating more sales year over year. The team is responsive and engaged, turning projects around quickly to meet critical deadlines. They encourage improvements, which results in a valuable partnership.

I’m the marketing director for a security systems seller. When I came on board, my job was to grow the brand and revenue through a web platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with eBusiness UK?

At the time, we didn’t have a web presence. We wanted a trustworthy person to develop an e-commerce website. We needed expertise in terms of the best platform to use. We also wanted a partner who would help us after development in terms of organic reach as well as paid search.

All we had was a domain name registered, so eBusiness UK started from scratch. They built our Magento-based website. We provided direction but their team built the wireframes. Under the guidance of eBusiness UK, our website has undergone at least two full revamps since it first launched to cater to our new product range and branding. Their team maintains and hosts the platform as well as provides ongoing technical support. At least half a day a week, we spend doing website maintenance and updates. We’ve got a good contract with them.

eBusiness UK also directs SEO and paid search campaigns. Their team creates three blog posts per month to enable cross-linking. They’re also doing link building off the website as well. Their team uses tools to provide us with reports. They create analytic reports every 14 days for our SEO efforts and once a month for our paid search efforts.

Normally, I have contact with two people: a web developer and a project manager. I don’t speak to anyone else, which I prefer. Normally my first point of call is the project manager. After that, if required, I’ll have direct dialogue with the web developer.

How did you come to work with eBusiness UK?

A colleague recommended eBusiness UK. I’d heard of them, but they were recommended by someone who said they had a good reputation. We thought they’d be a good partner for us.

We’ve spent up to £100,000 (approximately $130,800 USD) for their development and digital marketing work.

We started working with eBusiness UK in June 2016 and the site launched in September that year. eBusiness UK still provides all our website maintenance, SEO initiatives, and help paid search efforts.

We look at the number of visitors and year over year growth to measure their success. When we started in 2015, our website was generating zero sales. This year, we’re on target to make just over £350,000 (approximately 457,700 USD) in sales, so growth has gone really well. The website has taken over all other channels in terms of sales. This year the site has performed way above other channels. For us, that is the essential end target.

How did eBusiness UK perform from a project management standpoint?

In my previous roles, I dealt with a number of people. I personally prefer eBusiness UK’s one on one approach. We can pick up the phone or drop an e-mail whenever needed. We feel valued.

They’ve never missed a deadline. In our business, we’re unfortunately quite late with our planning. A lot of times we panic last-minute and we’ll ask them to do the work. We’re told it will be done and that’s usually the case.

Their attention to detail sets them apart. They leave no stones left unturned. When you suggest what you need, they’ll always suggest improvements. For example, when I ask for a plugin, their team will provide a recommendation with an explanation. We work with one developer who quite regularly makes suggestions based on recently completed projects. We’ve built a strong relationship with them over the last three years.

No, they know us quite well now. A couple of years ago we had some issues with the hosting company and eBusiness UK helped us move to a new one last year. Since then, we’ve had no issues.

Be clear about what you need from your own perspective. If there’s anything you’re unsure about, always ask about it. Trust them.

Multiple Websites for Hospitality Business

"Along with being knowledgeable and friendly, their team produces great websites."

2003 - Dec. 2019

In a long-term partnership, eBusiness UK developed and designed various WordPress websites for a hospitality business looking to expand their online presence. They also assisted with SEO.

Cilla Lowe
Digital Marketing Manager, Northcote Hotel Ltd

The team at eBusiness UK improved the web presence of the client significantly, leading to an increase in online sales as well. Their proactiveness complemented their helpful and professional management style. Customers can expect a flexible and skilled team that sticks to timelines.

I’m the digital marketing manager at Northcote Hotel Ltd., a small luxury hotel with a Michelin Star Restaurant that had been run by the same people for over 35 years. In the last year, we were bought out by another hospitality business, but the same managing director still runs the day-to-day management.

Before the buyout, we also had five pubs, a café, and the hospitality in Blackburn Rovers football club. Now, we only have the hotel and restaurant.

What challenge were you trying to address with eBusiness UK?

We hired eBusiness UK to develop multiple websites for our business.

The team at eBusiness UK has been a part of the journey to get our business online. They built websites for the hotel, pubs, and the café from scratch. Their team assisted with the design and development of the WordPress platforms.

Before I joined, their team also built a gift voucher website where we could sell vouchers for the hotel and restaurant. They also assisted with organic SEO for a period of time.

We’ve probably worked with about four people regularly. The management was involved in various parts of the engagement, and we mainly worked with one developer.

How did you come to work with eBusiness UK?

I’m not entirely sure of the process since it was before I came on board. But, we’ve always used local businesses in an effort to help the economy. eBusiness UK is a local business. It’s also nice to see people face to face.

We invested £400,000 (approximately 523,000 USD).

Our work started with eBusiness UK in 2003, and it concluded in December 2019.

Since we were sold, the head office wants to move onto the same platform as the rest of their business. Unfortunately, we had to say goodbye to eBusiness UK, but it’s certainly not something we would’ve chosen to do otherwise.

We started with them in 2003, where not many of us in-house could manage a website. They moved us through the process efficiently. Their team has created lots of different functionalities where we’ve had cookery schools, calendars online, and various classes. It’s made everything more accessible for our customers to find information and select different categories.  Our business has gone from not being online to about 25% of business is through online sales.

How did eBusiness UK perform from a project management standpoint?

From a project management standpoint, they’re great. They’re friendly and helpful, never finding anything too much of an issue. Their team always has a solution. We never had to wait too long for anything because their team sticks to their timescales.

We used phone calls or a support portal for communication. The portal allows us to log any issues and whether they are low or high priority. We also had a support contract with them that covered so many hours in a year. It was very flexible.

The team at eBusiness UK is easy to work with. Along with being knowledgeable and friendly, their team produces great websites.

No, there’s nothing I’d have them improve.

Try to communicate what you want. Make sure you’re clear in what you’re asking for.

They can't always be on schedule.
    They're very cost effective.
    I never have any complaints.

Backend Web Development for Multiple Design Projects

"They advise us very well on choosing the right technology for delivering a website."

2013 - Present

eBusiness UK provides website development and hosting management for a graphic design firm. Working in WordPress, they deliver custom modifications and mobile compatibility.

Liverpool, UK
Colin Gardiner
Owner, Colin Gardiner Graphic Design

End-users state the eBusiness UK’s websites perform at a higher level than the previous solutions. Their understanding of development requirements empowers them to create accurate timelines. Customers can expect a transparent partner that excels at identifying appropriate technology.

I'm currently the owner of a graphic design company. I use third-party suppliers quite often for web development backend production for websites I design. I also design graphics for literature, brand identity, and packaging.

What challenge were you trying to address with eBusiness UK?

Our client needed to host a series of about 13 websites, and they asked that we meet eBusiness business to discuss using them to host and service these websites, which would include maintaining them and updating them as required over a twelve-month period that could extend to a 2–3-year period, depending on the requirements of the trust that ran the websites.

We met with eBusiness, and they put together a solution for us based on the requirements of the website and the maintenance and upkeep of the website over that time period.

We designed the UI and the structure of the websites in collaboration with our client, and we sent the final designs over to eBusiness, who produced all the backend, technology, and finished products, along with a suitable hosting solution as well to ensure that the websites performed adequately and in a timely manner, so they weren't slow. Because they were in the education sector, they had to be very hard on security as well. They delivered on that and continued to deliver on that for several years.

All the websites were built on a WordPress platform. They would search and use any third-party plugins that were needed to deliver our solution. If they needed to edit those in terms of the HTML and CSS, they were able to go into all the code for any of the plugins, as well as the actual site itself. It became a bespoke solution. Nothing about it was a standard, off-the-shelf product. They were able to edit the whole thing to give us pixel-perfect quality. The solution we gave them in Photoshop was designed for mobile and tablet as well as desktop, and they carried that through to the actual product.

It started with the 13 websites, but that grew to about 20 at one point, and then we also used them on other projects as well. Because we knew how capable they were, and particularly on WordPress and hosting solutions, we used them for pretty much any website or client of ours that required WordPress. We knew they could give us whatever we wanted within a WordPress platform.

I primarily speak with Nasir (Managing Director, eBusiness UK) and Latif (Operations Director, eBusiness UK).

How did you come to work with eBusiness UK?

I first met them through a client who introduced them to us as someone they had met previously.

I’ve spent £30,000– £40,000 ($39,000–$52,000 USD) so far.

We’ve been working together since 2013.

It performed a lot better in terms of speed and delivery. That was a comment that we heard back from quite a few people when the website was hosted with eBusiness. They said the overall performance of the website had improved quite, quite dramatically.

How did eBusiness UK perform from a project management standpoint?

Latif is the nuts and bolts of all the projects we've worked on. Whatever schedule we came up with, Latif would work with us to make sure that everything could be delivered in a timely fashion. We wouldn't just go back to the client and say we can do something for them in two weeks. We would always consult Latif first to see what we would need from the client before we could proceed, to understand if it might take 3–4 weeks instead. He was very good at helping us understand and communicate to our clients the expectations of delivering a website on time. I primarily talk with Latif on a daily basis.

They also set up a ticketing system online that I have access to. I can put up any request changes, amends, updates, or tasks that I needed done on the website. Someone would respond to that within 24 hours, give me an update on whether the tasks had been done or whether it was scheduled to be completed. This lets me monitor things and tell my client exactly what was happening.

They advise us very well on choosing the right technology for delivering a website. We've worked with other people in the past who have given us the quickest solution, but not always the best solution. Working with eBusiness, they would stop me in the middle of a process and ask if I'd thought about A, B, or C as an alternative? It might be a quicker exchange between the user and the website or more effective at capturing data. They're just very good at choosing the right technology for each project. They've been key to decision-making on the design of a website because I design the interface based on the technical delivery of the website.

I was going to say pricing, but the pricing is very good, and that's why we've used them for so long. That's probably what attracted us to them in the first place as well. For what they do, they offer extremely good value. They've always delivered above and beyond everything I've asked of them. Because of that, I keep using them today and beyond. They have all bases covered.

Definitely consider them. Take the time to sit down with Nasir or Latif. They will explain anything and everything you need. That would be my advice.

Definitely.
    No question.
    No question.
    I have already.

Web Dev and Marketing for Groundscare Equipment Distributor

"eBusiness UK took our brief and advised us on new methods to maximize results and produce a greater ROI."

2004 – Ongoing

After redesigning an easy-to-maintain Magento website, eBusiness UK has provided digital marketing services, including SEO. They’ve collaborated on keyword development and PPC strategy formation.

Colne, United Kingdom
Scott Grieve
Marketing Manager, GGM Group

The new website has driven an increase in inquiries, boosted by significant SERP improvements. eBusiness UK maintains robust availability and contributes their own expertise to project plans. Their ability to consistently deliver high-quality has made them an ongoing partner.

I’m a marketing manager for GGM Group. We’re a regional dealership of grounds care and landscaping equipment across Yorkshire and the northwest of the country.

What challenge were you trying to address with eBusiness UK?

We’ve worked with them going back 17 years, when they did our first website.

Three years ago, they redesigned the site they originally built. The current website is on Magento, and they made sure it was easy for someone with only a basic knowledge would be able to update. It took a year to implement the new site.

We’ve been doing detailed online marketing for the past 2–3 years, with SEO running for the past six months as well. We worked together to develop a targeted term list, and we’re about to implement PPC, too. Finally, they monitor our Google My Business page.

I deal with 4–5 people, but there could be more. There are specific teams for SEO and PPC, along with Latif (Operations Director, eBusiness UK) and Nasir (Managing Director, eBusiness UK).

How did you come to work with eBusiness UK?

We always put out projects to other suppliers but keep going back to them.

We’ve spent £300,000–£400,000 ($394,000–$525,000 USD).

We’ve been working with them since 2004.

eBusiness UK took our brief and advised us on new methods to maximize results and produce a greater ROI. Our machines are of high value, so we don’t expect customers to buy one on the site. We have seen an increase in inquiries, as well as how long people stay on the site. We’ve only been doing SEO for six months and 18 of our keywords are in the first position on UK Google. We also have 20 top five keywords and 38 top ten keywords. They’ve also set up a new phone number for people to call from the website so we can track where our leads are coming from.

How did eBusiness UK perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re faultless. The website was a year in making and they were always approachable; we could always get a hold of them. We wouldn’t have worked with someone for so long if they weren’t doing a good job. We’re not planning on going to another vendor.

We get a monthly report on our SEO and do a conference call 2–3 days later to see what’s performed well and what hasn’t. We take on recommendations on changes or stay with what we’re doing. The communication is very good.

We’ve wanted to try and do certain things and they’ve told us no and offered a better option. They won’t do something just because we tell them to.

Honestly, no. They just carry on as they are and we carry on as we are.

Give them a good brief and listen to what they come back with. You have to have the trust that they’re telling you the right thing. Any potential client should trust them and the results will come.

It’s as much our doing as their doing, but, inevitably, requirements change as we move along. Sometimes we’re a little late on delivering a stage.
    They do a magnificent job.
    It’s not a five just because I’m not sure what the PPC result will be.
    We already do recommend them.

Web Dev & SEO for Gaming Technology Company

"…I had never worked on WordPress before. eBusiness UK is really good with WordPress and talked me through it."

2017 - Ongoing

Among other projects, eBusiness UK helped a gaming tech company create a new brand. They developed a website, performed keyword research, and now perform SEO services on an ongoing basis.

Bolton, United Kingdom
Marc Pogorzelec
Marketing Manager, AbpTech UK

The new brand has achieved top rank in 120 keywords and the top 10 positions for 18–21 keywords. eBusiness UK’s SEO and brand work have brought in valuable leads and contributed to 74% growth. The team excels at explaining technical concepts in layperson terms.

I’m the marketing manager at AbpTech UK, a gaming technology company. We manufacture game accessories.

What challenge were you trying to address with eBusiness UK?

We needed help with multiple projects.

eBusiness UK has helped with several projects. Most recently, we created a new brand. They helped us build the website and choose the correct keywords and search terms we should focus on. They developed the site from scratch. eBusiness UK continues to do our SEO work.

Four people from their side work with three people from our team.

How did you come to work with eBusiness UK?

We read a lot of reviews. When we met with them, they were really easygoing and brought ideas to the table. We’re a small business, and their cost was by far the best value that we found in the pitching process.

We’ve spent less than $50,000.

We started working together in 2017, and the work is ongoing. That’s when I started working with them, but the company has been working with eBusiness UK for 12.5 years.

We have around 120 keywords ranking in the first position across all search engines. We’ve been able to get 18–21 keywords in the top 5 and top 10 listings across Google. From last year to this year, we’ve seen growth by 74%.

Each month, we have an update. We get to see how much the search engines are contributing to the overall performance. It’s over half the contribution that eBusiness UK is bringing to our website. We’re happy with them. We’ve gotten some high quality leads from their work over the years.

How did eBusiness UK perform from a project management standpoint?

We’re in constant communication. eBusiness UK likes to use Google Docs so that it’s a live document that’s very transparent. I speak to our account manager 2–3 times a week. They’re really good at making sure we’re happy with everything. They always bring ideas to the table. They’re excellent communicators. If we had to push back a deadline, they’ve always communicated why.

When I came to the company, I had never worked on WordPress before. eBusiness UK is really good with WordPress and talked me through it. They always look into new plugins available, show us what’s realistic and what’s not, and make suggestions.

There’s nothing I’d have them improve.

Web Dev & SEO for Steel Equipment Company

"After having an old website for so long, I feel we’re up to date now thanks to eBusiness UK."

2009 - Ongoing

eBusiness UK built a new website with CRM integration for a stainless steel equipment supplier. They now provide ongoing maintenance and SEO services, including keyword research and link-building.

Accrington, United Kingdom
Suzie Creer
Business Dev. Manager, Greenplant Stainless Ltd

The updated website has seen its traffic grow by 55%, and 17 targeted keywords have achieved top ranking in Google UK searches. Based on this success, eBusiness UK meets the client’s requirements. They regularly offer insights to improve performance based on their SEO expertise.

I’m the sales and marketing manager for Greenplant Stainless. Established 30 years ago, we buy and sell new and used stainless steel tanks, mixers, vessels, and related items. We also fabricate custom items for dairies, breweries, and other new businesses.

What challenge were you trying to address with eBusiness UK?

We had an old website without a CRM solution. We needed to update our systems and optimize driving traffic through the internet and telephone inquiries.

eBusiness UK developed a new website for us from scratch with an integrated CRM. They also had a look at all our keywords and listings to optimize SEO and web traffic.

They’ve done lots of link building, and they made an extensive analysis of our competitors. We had a lot of keywords we weren’t using within the layers of text of the website. They did a huge amount of work for us regarding web content.

I’m not sure how big the team is. We have 2–3 main points of contact, who have developers behind the scenes working on the site and CRM.

How did you come to work with eBusiness UK?

We try to use local businesses; we may have found them through the chamber of commerce or some sort of networking. It was before my time, and I think eBusiness UK has worked for us for up to 10 years. We’ve got a longstanding relationship with them.

The development cost around £10,000 (approximately $13,000 USD). We have a £600 (approximately $800 USD) monthly contract with them for SEO and website maintenance.

We started working with eBusiness UK at least 10 years ago.

We’ve seen a rise in traffic, conversion rates, and our Google rankings. Our web traffic is up by about 55%, and the quality of the leads is excellent. We’ve seen a marked improvement in our online inquiries via the website, but we’re also getting more telephone inquiries from people searching on Google.

Seventeen of our 20 keywords are ranking in position one across all search engines. About 20 keywords are in the top five Google UK listings, and 30 keywords place in the top ten. We’ve really ranked up in Google thanks to eBusiness UK’s work. We’re quite satisfied with the quality of their work.

The main comment we get from new and existing customers is how great the website is. It’s easy to use and mobile compatible, and a lot of that is down to what eBusiness UK did.

How did eBusiness UK perform from a project management standpoint?

We review the site’s performance with them monthly. They strive to get better results every month without us having to press them. They’re continually looking to improve our rankings and the quality and relevance of the traffic.

eBusiness UK’s SEO expertise is good, and it shows in their analytics. They do exactly what it says on the tin without overpromising and underdelivering. Over time, they’ve gained a good understanding of our business and our objectives. Informed by that and their own expertise, they’ve put forward good ideas that are backed up with results.

It’s their expertise and the fact that they’re always striving to improve. They just know their stuff. After having an old website for so long, I feel we’re up to date now thanks to eBusiness UK.

It’s also a personal service. We’re a family-run business that’s been established for a long time. They’ve gotten to know the business, come to us with ideas, and served as consultants when we asked them what platforms to use. They’re the experts, and I feel we’re getting really good value for money.

Finally, the transition from the old platform to the new one was seamless. We felt supported and have had no problems whatsoever. What’s more, the aftersales support is great. I can pick up the phone any time and get a hold of one of the managers.

I struggle to think of anything. I’m absolutely delighted with the work they’ve done and continue to do for us.

I’d be open and honest with them, tell them exactly what I need, and get to know them. Clients can trust eBusiness UK. My advice would be to use them.

We’re extremely satisfied with the quality and delivery of the work.
    We’ve received excellent value for our money.
    They’re extremely friendly and approachable.
    I’d unreservedly recommend them.

Website for Polytunnel Manufacturer

"Throw everything you can at eBusiness UK because they can do it all."

1999 - Ongoing

eBusiness UK built a website for a polytunnel manufacturer. For the past 20 years, they’ve built out the website, adding new features, redesigning the look and feel, and providing maintenance.

Barrowford, United Kingdom
Sean Barker
Managing Director, First Tunnels Ltd

The 20-year partnership is marked by timely deliveries, consistent service, and a willingness to innovate and try new functions at no extra cost. eBusiness UK’s most recent updates led to turnover growing by 20%. The team acts as a partner whether or not a project is currently ongoing.

I am the managing director of First Tunnels. Established in 1991, we manufacture and distribute polytunnels, which are a form of a greenhouse.

What challenge were you trying to address with eBusiness UK?

The requirements when we first began working with them many years ago are radically different from what they are now. Back then, we wanted to have a website built.

We have worked with eBusiness UK for 20 years over many projects, each with a different objective. Predominantly, each task relates to our website. In summary, we want to make more money by selling more, and eBusiness UK supports us by helping improve sales and improve the customer’s experience using our site.

We have an annual maintenance contract (AMC) with eBusiness UK. If anything goes wrong with the website, we report it online, and they resolve it. We can also use that AMC for minor tweaks and visuals—that has been constant over the past 20 years.

We used them for SEO for a short time as well to improve our Google rankings and to make sure that the website performed best practices for the search engines. As we have grown, we became heavily dependent on PPC, which eBusiness UK doesn’t really do. The company we use for PPC has a strong SEO team, so we moved over to them for SEO.

Over time, we have developed a very bespoke and complex website. It now links to our back office and accounts and uses a CMS to obtain the content. We couldn’t just use a typical web shop type of platform. We had to have a unique design, and there was a lot going back and forth with what we wanted and whether we could get it done. In terms of the look and feel, it was very much a team effort. We got what we wanted thanks to their feedback; they didn’t just make it happen according to our brief.

We mostly deal with two individuals, which has been good. I don’t want to have to talk to 10 different people. We’ve been with them for so long that it’s easy to talk to them.

How did you come to work with eBusiness UK?

I can’t recall as it’s been 20 years. We felt we needed a website, and they seemed to be confident and cost-effective. The first website was more informational as we just needed a web presence. However, it looked pretty good for its time, and the work all went smoothly. So, when we got to a stage where we wanted the website to do more for us, we went back to them because we had such a good experience with them.

We have spent around £250,000 over the years (approximately $334,000 USD).

We began working with them in 1999, and the work is ongoing.

We are in a niche industry—there aren’t many of us around in terms of what we do as a company. However, we get recognized because we have a fantastic website compared to our competitors. A constant thread in customer feedback from online reviews is how fantastic the website is. The latest iteration of the website saw a 20% uplift of turnover, which is great.

How did eBusiness UK perform from a project management standpoint?

They perform pretty well. We still touch base and have informal chats with each other even when there isn’t a project going on. Through those conversations, we think of things that we can do. We bounce back and forth until it gets to a level where we want to do some development work to see the feasibility of it. If it works well, we sit down and work out the finer details. I am not sure if it is industry standard, but it works for us and I think ultimately, it works for them as well. There is no doubt they incur a cost to look at our ideas; if we don’t move forward with certain ideas, they may be out of pocket.

Project wise, we’ve never had an issue. We are exceptionally busy for six months of the year, so we don’t like to undertake changes or updates during that period. Whenever we have to impose a time constraint to avoid those busy periods, eBusiness UK always hits those deadlines. They also respond appropriately every time. If they put their resources into certain projects, they will get it done. I can contact hem 24 hours a day.

Their technical knowledge makes them stand out. Our website is very complicated, and I dread to think what would happen if I had to go elsewhere for support services. They are good at what they do when it comes to coding.

I can’t think of anything. The website has occasionally gone down, but that hasn’t been their fault.

Throw everything on your wish list at eBusiness UK. They’ll give you a fair and honest assessment of your request. You can pull back on certain aspects or move forward, depending on cost implications for each element. Throw everything you can at eBusiness UK because they can do it all.

We’ve benchmarked against other suppliers that cost more or less in the past, but we’ve always stuck with eBusiness UK.

Website & SEO for Package Tour Company

"We're very happy with the numbers we've been achieving."

July 2009 - Ongoing

eBusiness UK provides SEO keyword research, marketing, and implementation for a pilgrimage travel agency. They designed and developed a WordPress website, deliver monthly report statistics, and occasionally write content for the platform.

Preston, United Kingdom
Founder, British Hajj & Umrah Services

eBusiness UK’s efforts have been met with positive reception and the team routinely drives new leads. The metric reports show substantial growth in site traffic. Customers can expect a diligent task force that knows their industry, communicates success, and drives real results.

I'm the owner of a package tour company. We do tours to Saudia Arabia, and it's a specialist niche area, for pilgrimage travel.

What challenge were you trying to address with eBusiness UK?

We've been with them now for a number of years, and we wanted to drive more traffic to our site instead of using conventional marketing tools that we'd used previously.

We wanted to do web marketing with eBusiness UK. They informed us that having a site without SEO is like having a back-alley shop that no one will ever see. Without SEO, a website is worthless. At the time, it wasn't a very competitive market, but the site they ended up building was our first site, and they recently redeveloped it in 2018 in WordPress. They also a few articles on our site, but we maintained most of the content ourselves. For the SEO process, went to twenty keywords in our niche area, and all of our pages were configured the content was written on those keywords.

I had two main points of contact.

How did you come to work with eBusiness UK.?

Initially, there were only a few companies in Saudi Arabia that offered the package that we needed. At the time, the local council was offering grants as well, going back over ten years ago, and they're just weren't a lot of companies at the time that was offering the same level of professionalism and services that they had been offering.

We've invested £ 30,000. I've known people to spend that much in a year, I find them to be very fairly priced.

We began working with them in July 2009, and our engagement is ongoing.

Initially, because of the target market we were going for, our inquiries started increasing significantly. Now, if we stopped our SEO efforts, our business would go down for sure. Month after month, and year after year, our inquiries have been doubling. They send us reports every single month, looking at the keywords and how they're positioning, so we know exactly how well we've been performing. We've had a 108% increase from October last year to October this year in the number of inquiries. We're very happy with the numbers we've been achieving; it's about as much as we can handle without having to change our overall infrastructure.

How did eBusiness UK. perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very forthcoming, if there are any changes to our site that needs to be made, they'll be very forthcoming about it and change it immediately. We typically communicate via phone.

Their adaptability is what stands out to me. They consistently adapt to our needs and are communicative when relaying information.

They could've taken more of a responsibility with our social media when it first came about and could've seized an opportunity in that aspect.

If they're not already doing too much SEO, I would recommend E-Business because they know how to work behind the scenes to grow your business.

Multiple Web Upgrades for Steel Manufacturer

They ensure a smooth project by communicating very well.”

2009 - Ongoing

Over the course of a decade-long engagement, eBusiness UK has created and updated several websites for a steel manufacturer. Their team has also provided support with Google Ads and with conducting SEO.

Carnaby, UK
Gareth Rounding
Managing Director, BW Industries

eBusiness UK has been a reliable partner. Their work has increased web visibility and have led to a 25% boost in online downloads. They’re able to explain technical concepts in a way that the client understands. What’s more, the team sticks by their promises by always delivering in a timely manner.

I’m the managing director at BW Industries Ltd. and we manufacture steel components, primarily for the construction sector.

What challenge were you trying to address with eBusiness UK?

Over the course of a decade, eBusiness UK has been our website development partner.

They’ve developed our website, which they’ve recreated 2–3 times over the last ten years. In addition to building our website, they provide support with Google Ads and conduct SEO.

We had one point of contact, but I believe the team consisted of 2–3 developers.

How did you come to work with eBusiness UK?

If I recall correctly, we heard about them through word of mouth.

We’ve spent around $30,000 with them, in total.

We’ve been working together since 2009 and engage them on a project-by-project basis.

Internally, we’ve been very pleased with their work. We’ve received many web hits as a result of their work, and the downloads of our online brochures and materials have increased by about 25%.

How did eBusiness UK perform from a project management standpoint?

They are excellent.  So far, they’ve provided the required services in a timely manner. I remember that the websites always went live very quickly. We appreciate their prompt delivery and commitment to promises. We primarily communicate with them via email and phone calls.

I would highlight the ease with which I can talk to them. They’re able to explain complicated tech concepts in a digestible way. They ensure a smooth project by communicating very well.

No, I’d only appreciate a lower cost of service.

Just go and work with them!