A national, full-service, multi-disciplined firm.

Our firm was originated upon its founders’ professional belief that public relations - when strategically, creatively and correctly executed - provides businesses a powerful means of generating positive connections with customers, clients or constituencies, which leads to measurable brand awareness and equity.

The ECPR team accomplishes this for clients by creating and managing copiously strategic publicity campaigns and promotional programs that boost our clients’ levels of acclaim and third-party endorsement; put their products, services and brands in the public eye; and result with business-to-business and / or business-to-consumer interactions with key targets.

We not only evoke, but also manage, public and professional industry perceptions for our clients, clearing the way to help them reach and interface with their targets, energize their brands, market their products, publicize their personnel, and promote their services.

Eberly & Collard Public Relations is a national and international firm specializing in branding, publicity and integrated marketing in the sectors of residential / commercial architecture, engineering, construction, real estate development, interior design, landscape design, as well as for manufactures of interior and exterior furnishings and lighting, lawn and landscape products, kitchen and bath products, and the building / thermal envelope.

We also hold a unique position as one of the nation's top specialists in consumer products and services marketing as well as hospitality and travel publicity and promotions.

Our core mission is developing and guiding our clients’ strategic marketing messages and creativity delivering them to their targeted audiences based upon demographic, geographic and psychographic research foundations.

We also strive to give back to the communities in which we reside and help shape the industries in which we work.

2002
Atlanta, GA
  • 1170 Peachtree Street, NE Suite # 1200
    Atlanta, GA 30309-7673

PR Strategy & Marketing for Digital Marketing Firm

"Their work is very professional. They put a lot of time into it, which I appreciate."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

Eberly & Collard Public Relations provides PR support for clients, including writing content as well as pitching and placing in publications.

Eagle Mountain, Utah
CEO, Digital Marketing Firm

Communicating clearly from the start, Eberly & Collard Public Relations inspires confidence throughout the project. Expertise and meticulousness are hallmarks of their work. Their understanding of PR helps them respond quickly to inquiries. They also bring creative ideas of their own to the table.

I’m CEO of an online reputation management company. We help businesses when issues come up. We also do lead generation and SEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with Eberly & Collard Public Relations?

I needed help supporting a client in getting good PR across various outlets.

I serve as the middleman between Eberly & Collard Public Relations and my client. They write content for the client and pitch it to online publications. They reach out to their sources or resources within the entertainment realm. Then from a SEO and reputation management side, we promote those publications in order to help with the search rankings. They also reached out to some of my client’s customers to get reviews for one of the publications.

I interface with both Jeff (owner, Eberly & Collard Public Relations) and Don (president & CEO, Eberly & Collard Public Relations).

How did you come to work with Eberly & Collard Public Relations?

They actually reached out to me a few years ago with a question for one of their clients. I ended up going to Atlanta and meeting with them. We developed a good working relationship, and continued to have an ongoing dialogue.

We’ve probably spent between $15,000–$20,000.

We started working together about three years ago and the engagement is ongoing.

Eberly & Collard Public Relations took the time to understand what we were looking for. Our client’s needs are quite specific. They found good options at four or five high-quality publications. Their work is very professional. They put a lot of time into it, which I appreciate.

How did Eberly & Collard Public Relations perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is excellent. They're on top of everything. I speak to Jeff and Don weekly. Generally we communicate via phone or email. We sometimes meet in person, depending on the situation.

Their experience sets them apart from other PR companies that I've worked with in the past. I was looking for a partner that will be assertive and proactive in providing me with status updates. I didn't want to have to always circle back and ask what was going on. They’re very transparent. They give us appropriate timelines. They’re willing to use their resources to get the results that we need.

No. Overall, I’m really impressed. That's why I've kept working with them.

The hardest thing for most clients to understand are timelines. Jeff and Don do a really good job being clear that results aren’t going to happen tomorrow. It's going to be a longer process. A lot of clients are looking for a quick turnaround. That's just not how it works with marketing projects. They’ll set expectations that you should follow.

Price is comparable to other PR companies.