Together we will find the solution.

Our full service agency founded in 2015 is based in the heart of Transylvania. We deliver services as web design, visual identity, social media advertising, Search Engine Optimisation and PPC to small businesses and enterprises.

Sibiu, Romania
  • Str. Malului Nr 34
    Sibiu, SB 550197
    Romania

Pefoc.ro (Home & Garden), Dabo Doner (Food franchise), Yelloboot (Hotels), Atlassib (Travel), United Residence (Real Estate), Grewe (Bread Makers & more), Flyeralarm (Printing),...

Website for Body Time Sibiu Image

Website for Body Time Sibiu

You can check the project at bodytimesibiu.ro. We finished this website in August 2019. It was created in about two weeks and we used Wordpress as a CMS.

Website for Talmabau.ro Image

Website for Talmabau.ro

Talmabau is a business which does wood work. We designed and developed their website to be a shop but at the moment they dont use this feature.

Website for Yellowboot.ro Image

Website for Yellowboot.ro

We developed and designed the website for Yellowboot.ro. It is a small hotel with 8 apartments which are rented trough the sistem we have created and also trough the AirBNB and Booking.com network.

Logo for Kaus Image

Logo for Kaus

Kaus.ro is a brand for a premium floor shop. We have designed the logo and other materials like car design, rollups, business cards and other stuff.

Logo for Carforu Image

Logo for Carforu

Carforu is a businees which gives its customers a car for the period of time that their car is serviced. We designed the whole package for them from the logo to business cards and brand book.

Logo for United Residenge Image

Logo for United Residenge

This logo was designed for a real estate developer which runs his business in Germany, United States and Romania.

Logo for West Estate Image

Logo for West Estate

West Estate is a real estate developer based in Romania. We designed the logo for them and other visual identity materials.

Logo, tagline and website for Talmabau Image

Logo, tagline and website for Talmabau

We have designed the logo for Talmabau and the taglaine which translates as ”we give life to the wood). We have also designed and developed the website for them. You can check it at www.talmabau.ro.

Logo Savoarea Sibiului Image

Logo Savoarea Sibiului

Savoarea Sibiului (the taste of Sibiu) was created to be a premium bread logo.

Logo for Grewe Image

Logo for Grewe

This is a logo created in 2018 for Grewe, a breadmaker from Sibiu which sales all around Romania in all supermarkets.

Logo for Eagles Golf Club in Sibiu Image

Logo for Eagles Golf Club in Sibiu

This logo was created for the first golf club in Sibiu, aimed to be also an academy for kids to learn how to play golf.

Naming & Logo for GIOIS Image

Naming & Logo for GIOIS

GIOIS is a project that is on hold at the moment. This logo was created for a client which had a plan to open a toy store. We have created the name for this business along the tag line which means ”creating joys” on the literal translation.

SEO for Pefoc.ro Image

SEO for Pefoc.ro

We've done SEO for Pefoc.ro and it's other websites (semineesibiu.ro, alego.ro and others) and now they are top of the ranking for lots of words in the fireplace spectrum. We've managed to get this website in particular (pefoc.ro) from 0 to 50.000 visitors/month. We have done a lot of copywriting for them and we wrote over 900 advertorials for them in the last 5 years.

Google Ads for Pefoc.ro Image

Google Ads for Pefoc.ro

We had several campaigns for Pefoc.ro on Google Ads in the last 5 years. All the campaigns have boosted their fireplace & accesories sales. Some of them run also at the moment.

Website Development & PPC for Chocolatier

"They strike me as professionals who know this part of their business incredibly well."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Eben Advertising helped to develop and promote the e-commerce website of a chocolate company. They worked in Woocommerce and continue to analyze and maintain Google Analytics

Catlin Budulan
CEO, Chocolate Delice

The effect of the project has been critically important to their client's company, allowing them to maintain a sustainable level of sales throughout an economic downturn. The Eben Advertising team has helped them respond to consumer feedback and continue to monitor analytics to maximize efficiency.

What challenge were you trying to address with Eben Advertising?

We went to them to develop our current website.

I’m the CEO and manager of Chocolate Delice by Andreea. Andreea is my wife.

Eben Advertising built our whole site from scratch. It’s an online store based on WooCommerce. They did the SEO part, and they’re also helping us with Google AdWords.

Our previous website was pretty old and outdated, and Eben suggested that starting from scratch would be better.

We’ve worked with Beni (General Manager) and a developer.

How did you come to work with Eben Advertising?

We heard about Eben through some friends that were working with them and were pretty happy with what they’d achieved. We also did some research and looked at other companies, and chose Eben because they’d had results with other companies. I found that they really knew what they were doing.

With our AdWords campaign, we’ve spent almost 10,000 Romanian lei, or around €2,000 (approximately $2,200 USD).

We started working with Eben Advertising in January 2020, and the project is ongoing. They make updates on the site based on customer feedback, and we’re also working with them on AdWords campaigns.

Normally, our business isn’t fully dependent on the online shop, but the only business income we’ve had since the coronavirus pandemic has been through the website. They have helped to keep us operating through this difficult time.

How did Eben Advertising perform from a project management standpoint?

We had a few initial meetings, where they explained their strategy and what they could do to improve our website. We have regular meetings with Beni every two weeks now, to discuss how the site is going, our AdWords campaign, and whether we need to implement any customer feedback. We’ve never had a problem with timelines.

They strike me as professionals who know this part of their business incredibly well—creating websites and managing SEO and campaigns. They inspire lots of confidence. They also deliver on time, and it’s very important for me to be on schedule.

My wife and I plan to have a review after six months of working with them, to see what we could improve. We don’t have anything bad to say about them so far.

I’d definitely recommend them to anyone else, but I don’t have specific advice.

Overall Score They’ve really helped us in this period. If we didn’t have a good e-commerce site, our business would’ve ended.
    I’m very satisfied with the pricing.

Web Dev, Design & Marketing for Real Estate Company

"They’re both professional and friendly."

2017 - Ongoing

Eben Advertising designed and developed a website for a real estate company. The team was also responsible for creating a logo for the company and providing Facebook marketing.

CEO, United Residence

The engagement exceeded the expectations of the internal team, who are satisfied with the website and logo. Eben Advertising establishes a smooth workflow to ensure customer satisfaction. The trustworthy team remains engaged and personable throughout the process.

I’m the CEO of United Residence, a real estate company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Eben Advertising?

I needed a company to build our website and logo.

They designed and developed our website, designed our logo, and do our Facebook marketing. We want to start using them for Instagram as well.

I work directly with Beniamin (General Manager, Eben Advertising).

How did you come to work with Eben Advertising?

I had a previous relationship with Benjamin, who did work for some friends of mine. I decided to work with Eben Advertising based on this prior knowledge and the fact that it's one of the best marketing agencies out there.

We have invested between €2,000–€3,000 (approximately $2200–$3300 USD)

Our ongoing engagement with Eben Advertising began in 2017.

Their work is 10 out of 10! We have a good partnership with them. They did everything from the ground up. I travel a lot and he does everything for me from scratch to final product. I always know I can trust them.

The quality of work is very good, and I recommend using them because they’re very serious about their work. They use new technologies and are up on the trends.

How did Eben Advertising perform from a project management standpoint?

Eben Advertising has great communication skills and they're always willing to explain everything to us. We had some points we wanted to put in our logo and the website and they made a good mix of what we want and what they want. In the end, it was a good result.

They’re both professional and friendly.

There’s nothing that I’d have them improve.

I recommend using them.