Web Design, SEO, Facebook Advertising, Google Ads

EDS provides Customized Digital Marketing Solutions, Web Design, SEO Services, Digital Marketing Campains, Local Business Online Presence.

We strive to support the community by empowering local businesses, non profit and local service providers. Our flexible plans meet our most challenging clients needs.

What sets us apart is the fact that we work with each business to achieve their online presence goal in the allocated budget while offering the potential for future updates and additions when the budget doesn’t allow them up front.

2018
Gaithersburg, MD
  • 9841 Washingtonian Blvd, Suite 200
    Gaithersburg, MD 20878

Westbrooke Homes, Hawthorne Greene, Home Business Services, Dannex Roofing, Dannex Construction, Central Park Insurance, Hands of Professionals, Forte Construction, The Little Gym of Silver Spring, Chanson Music Studios, Tom's Truck Sales

Home Business Services Image

Home Business Services

Home Business Services is a local provider of property maintenance services in Fredericksburg, VA.

Website & Online Presence for Home Services Provider

"After less than a year, my website is ranking on the first page of Google results."

Mar. - Apr. 2018

Easy Design Solutions developed a website for a home services provider. They also provided online marketing, handling SEO, Google My Business, Google Ads, and social media.

Fredericksburg, Virginia
Ovidiu Bota
Manager, Home Business Services

Inbound leads and conversion rates have improved dramatically since the engagement began. Easy Design Solutions’ understanding of marketing services helped them beat deadlines and respond quickly to any inquiries or technical concerns that arose. Honesty and creativity made them a valuable partner.

I'm the owner/manager of Home Business Services, a professional home services provider in the greater Fredericksburg, VA area.

For what projects/services did your company hire Easy Design Solutions?

Initially, I was only looking for someone to help me build a website.

After a few disappointing experiences with several local web-service providers, I wanted a partner that not only listened to my needs but actually offered innovative solutions for future marketing goals.

I found them through a Google search.

Easy Design Solutions provided a full package of online marketing services: website development, SEO, Google My Business, Google Ads, and social media (Facebook, LinkedIn).

I only dealt with Claudia (Owner, Easy Design Solutions), but I know that other members of her team were working on the project.

After less than a year, my website is ranking on the first page of Google results. I’ve also seen outstanding daily leads with a great conversion rate. My Google Business listing has the highest number of reviews, and my budget is considerably lower.

I gave Easy Design Solutions a challenging deadline of less than a month from start to finish. The team worked very hard to successfully reach my deadline. Claudia was in charge of every step of the way. I especially appreciated her communication skills and project management capabilities. She also managed to deliver the project under the initial budget.

Easy Design Solutions’ honesty, straight-forward approach, and out-of-the-box thinking were most impressive.

No. If anything, they should scale up their business because I'd like to be a shareholder.