Web Design, SEO, Digital Marketing, Social Media

EDS provides Customized Web Solutions, Web Design, SEO Services, Digital Marketing Campains, Local Business Online Presence, Social Media Management.

We strive to support the community by empowering local businesses, non profit and local service providers. Our flexible plans meet our most challenging clients needs.

What sets us apart is the fact that we work with each business to achieve their online presence goal in the allocated budget while offering the potential for future updates and additions when the budget doesn’t allow them up front.

We know that the web design process is overwhelming for small local businesses and the budgets available are limited, that’s why we start small and plan for growth. We work with each client to give them the best value for their planned budget.

Rockville, MD
  • Rockville, MD

• Search Engine Optimization
  • Web Design
  • Digital Strategy
Frameworks and CMS

Website & Online Presence for Home Services Provider

"After less than a year, my website is ranking on the first page of Google results."

Mar. - Apr. 2018

Easy Design Solutions developed a website for a home services provider. They also provided online marketing, handling SEO, Google My Business, Google Ads, and social media.

Fredericksburg, Virginia
Ovidiu Bota
Manager, Home Business Services

Inbound leads and conversion rates have improved dramatically since the engagement began. Easy Design Solutions’ understanding of marketing services helped them beat deadlines and respond quickly to any inquiries or technical concerns that arose. Honesty and creativity made them a valuable partner.

I'm the owner/manager of Home Business Services, a professional home services provider in the greater Fredericksburg, VA area.

For what projects/services did your company hire Easy Design Solutions?

Initially, I was only looking for someone to help me build a website.

After a few disappointing experiences with several local web-service providers, I wanted a partner that not only listened to my needs but actually offered innovative solutions for future marketing goals.

I found them through a Google search.

Easy Design Solutions provided a full package of online marketing services: website development, SEO, Google My Business, Google Ads, and social media (Facebook, LinkedIn).

I only dealt with Claudia (Owner, Easy Design Solutions), but I know that other members of her team were working on the project.

After less than a year, my website is ranking on the first page of Google results. I’ve also seen outstanding daily leads with a great conversion rate. My Google Business listing has the highest number of reviews, and my budget is considerably lower.

I gave Easy Design Solutions a challenging deadline of less than a month from start to finish. The team worked very hard to successfully reach my deadline. Claudia was in charge of every step of the way. I especially appreciated her communication skills and project management capabilities. She also managed to deliver the project under the initial budget.

Easy Design Solutions’ honesty, straight-forward approach, and out-of-the-box thinking were most impressive.

No. If anything, they should scale up their business because I'd like to be a shareholder.