Capture The Human Experience

Silver

We Use Story & Video To Connect You And Your Audience Emotionally To Boost Your Growth, Influence & Followers. When Paired With Bold Leaders, Conscious Companies, Advocates For Peace & Agents Of Disruption, It's a Recipe For Deep Impact.

Emmy Award-Winning: We Are Producers Of Ads, Brand Films & Campaigns With Only One Goal. Use The Power Of Video Combined With Story To Build A Groundswell Of Enthusiasm For You.

Full Service: Strategy, Producing, Directing, Filming, Editing, Animating, And Distribution.

Adaptable: For Agencies, We Have Three Nationally Awarded Directors To Collaborate On Large Productions Or We Can "Plug In" And Provide Ongoing Video Content Support. For Brands We Provide Turn-key Production Services From Concept To Completion And Beyond. Let's Start Telling Your Story Today.

Baltimore, MD
  • 3500 Boston St. Suite 411
    Baltimore, MD 21224

Brand or ad agency, fortune 500 to non-profits, we adapt to your needs with expert guidance and value-added video solutions. Clients include Microsoft, Amazon, Johns Hopkins, D.C. United, Annie E. Casey Foundation, Pandora Jewelry, PayActiv, Callaway, Under Armour, National Geographic, Audi, United States Naval Academy, U.S. Congress, GKV, McCann Worldwide, TBC, Discovery Channel, Cape Cod Potatoe Chips, University of Maryland Medical Center, Harry and Jeannette Weinberg Foundation and more.

LOYOLA | Sellinger School of Business- Where are you going? :30

A branding television ad for Loyola University. We did this series called 'Where are you going?' that we wrote, directed, produced and edited. Very proud of this one.

Some Of Our Favorite Moments In 2019

This video montage was edited mostly for our nonprofit, philanthropy, and advocacy clients as a huge thank you and hug for all the work they do around Baltimore and the world.

Goodwill: Music Video w/ Motion Graphics

We conceptualized, directed, produced and edited this spot for Goodwill's 100th anniversary gala. It went on to be cut down into :15s and :30s for a TV and Digital Marketing Campaign.

Microsoft: Advocacy Film For A Digital Geneva Convention

Microsoft's big agenda in the last year has been to attempt to implement a "Digital Geneva Convention" which means that it wants to eliminate cyber attacks on civilians from government entities. We traveled to the UK and Ukraine whose citizens had been cyber attacked recently from Russia and North Korea. Microsoft's President needed a film to show world leaders that demonstrated the effects of attacks on civilians. This one fit

right into our documentary backgrounds and we enjoyed being able to make a small difference.

D.C. United: Stadium Megatron Hype Reel

We were tasked with getting the Audi Field crowd as hyped as possible before games! This was such a fun spot to produce.

D.C. United: New Team Logo Announcement For Social

We worked with D.C. United to produce this promotional video, which served as one of the centerpieces of the historic reveal event for their new logo using a combination of live action and motion graphics to morph the old logo with the new.

Non Profit Advocacy Film - Annie E. Casey Foundation

Annie E. Casey Foundation is our longest-running client and comes back to us year after year to help tell stories that advocate for their world-changing programs.

They wanted a powerful film about the juvenile justice system and why it needs to be reformed so they had us tell De'jon's story. After being arrested at the age of 17 for shooting a man, De'Jon found himself faced with the possibility of being tried as an

adult for his crime. Seeing potential in the young man his sentence was reduced to 3 years in the juvenile system where during that time he met several key people who believed in him. That support system led De'Jon to change his life. This is his story.

PayActiv: Brand Film "It's About Time"

If you're not sure what Earned Wage Access is, we weren't either, until we had a special opportunity to help usher this idea into mainstream awareness through a new documentary project entitled It's About Time. Did you know that 100 million Americans live paycheck-to-paycheck? 40% of Americans couldn't come up with $400 in the event of an emergency. These are your neighbors, family members, and friends, salary as well as

hourly. Why is this happening in the richest country in the world? And what can be done? Structure of pay is important, the amount of pay is important, but no one has been talking about the timing of pay . . . until now.

The film follows Safwan Shah's crusade to give timely access to earned income to millions of people who have bills due now but must wait two weeks to get the money they have already earned creating billions of dollars in unnecessary fees. In collaboration with Round Table Companies, we are proud to announce that the film, lovingly presented by PayActiv, is now live. It will be an enlightening 16 minutes of your life, guaranteed. Please watch. Visit www.ItsAboutTimeTheFilm.com to read more in-depth about the project.

This is the opening 'trailer' for a web series we produced for Under Armour.

Engagement piece to create excitement for the upcoming British Open.

Video Production for Tourism Marketing Agency

"The final deliverable is always exceptionally high, no matter the scope of the project."

2014 - Ongoing

Early Light Media delivers video production projects for a geographically-focused marketing agency.

Bridget Weininger
Marketing, Visit Baltimore

The videos that Early Light Media delivers routinely garner praise and admiration. Flexible and supportive, the team maintains open lines of communication to address issues when they arise. Customers can expect a dedicated partner that meets requirements with high-quality work.

I’m the director of marketing for meetings and conventions at Visit Baltimore, a non-governmental tourism marketing agency for Baltimore City and the greater region. I support and market conventions and meetings, bringing business to the convention center and area hotels.

What challenge were you trying to address with Early Light Media?

I’ve worked with Early Light for several years, and they’ve helped me address quite a few challenges. When I first started working with them, we had no video content programs. They help me set up a series that told the story of being in Baltimore from the point of view of a meeting attendee or a meeting planner.

Every project starts with a detailed conversation where they ask us about our needs and then follow up with an estimate. We’ve done all different types of videos; it depends on whatever we need at the time.

I usually work with 2–3 people, sometimes four.

How did you come to work with Early Light Media?

Early Light approached Visit Baltimore about a partnership. They came in and did a presentation—a capabilities pitch—to our marketing team. I liked their reel and what they had to say.

When a big project came up—it was a year-long project, a series of 4–5 videos—I included them on the RFP. We awarded them the job, and I’ve been working with them ever since.

We’ve spent about $800,000–$100,000 over the years.

We started working with them at least five years ago. Now, anytime I have a video project come my way, I always go to Early Light. I’m planning to kick off another project with them in the next month or so.

We’ve gotten only positive feedback about our videos; that’s why I continue to work with them. Not only am I happy with the videos, but my CEO and leadership team also think very highly of them. Our sales team loved the first series that we did. Anytime I have someone reach out for a video production company in Baltimore; I send them to Early Light.

How did Early Light Media perform from a project management standpoint?

For some projects, I will act as a producer, but other projects are more turnkey in the sense that Early Light handles everything. It depends on the budget and time constraints, as well as the specific requirements of the video. I’ve called on them before to come in during an emergency, and they’ve always made it work for me. Other times, I’ve had to jump in and help.

They’re great, and they keep me on task. We’re a small nonprofit, so I wear a lot of hats and tend to fall behind on email sometimes. They always follow up to make sure that we stay on schedule.

If it’s a big project, we’ll kick it off over the phone, but the majority of our communication happens over email. They’re open to phone calls, though. Every now and again, I’ll call them, like if we’re getting close to a shoot day and something urgent comes up, and they are easy to reach.

We’ve always been able to complete our projects on time and within the estimate. They ask a ton of questions at the beginning so that we don’t have to implement multiple rounds of edits midway through the project. They’re also collaborative—they offer excellent ideas while taking our feedback and edits and leaving their personal touch on the product.

The quality of their work also sets them apart. The final deliverable is always exceptionally high, no matter the scope of the project. I pitch them all types of videos, and even the little ones that aren’t as glamorous get the same attention to detail. You don’t find that at every boutique agency.

I can't think of anything that I see as a point of improvement at this time. They’re doing a great job. Communication is excellent, and the quality of work is high. I’ve been working with them for five years at this point, and I’m very happy.

Have an open conversation. They’re full of great ideas, and they have tons of experience, so they make for great collaborators. Most people tend to do everything over email, but sometimes, having a conversation to toss ideas back and forth can make a huge difference. That’s the way to get to know new creatives that you haven’t yet worked with.

I love hearing their ideas, even if we can’t use them. Just hearing about the potential is helpful. They’ll look at your challenges with a fresh perspective.

Overall Score I'm going to have to give them a five. It's been pretty good.
    They never missed a deadline.
    I think they're very competitive. They’ll work with you and price things according to the scope of the project in a very fair way.
    They've always delivered an incredible product both on time and within budget.
    I recommend them all the time.

Video Production for Measurement Solutions Firm

"There was a very effective workflow between our teams."

July 2019

Early Light Media filmed and produced a short testimonial video for a measurement solutions company. Their team came on-site to film the video and edited the final project.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Columbia, Maryland
Kimberly Meyers
Digital Marketing Manager, Rohde & Schwarz

Early Light Media's video has been well-received by internal stakeholders and has received many views online. Their team had a very effective workflow and showed particular skill in coaching the presenters.

I am a digital marketer targeting electronic engineers with test & measurement solutions.

For what projects/services did your company hire Early Light Media?

Early Light Media recorded a customer testimonial video for us that focused on a new solution for 5G NR testing.

To tell a story about how our customer is at the forefront of 5G technology, and how they use our instruments for testing.

My cousin, who works for a marketing agency in Baltimore, recommended Early Light. After contacting them and receiving a quick response, reasonable rates, and the ability to meet our deadline, I knew they were the right choice for the project.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

We first had a brief meeting about our objectives, then went over the logistics. A team of two showed up to the video site and we spent a few hours recording. Then about 1-2 weeks later I received the first cut of the video. I submitted a few minor changes, then received the final version.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

I worked closely with one person on scheduling and billing. There were two people who attended the filming. Everyone was very professional and great to work with.

Internally our video was well received inside of the company and has received several views on our website.

There was a very effective workflow between our teams. I am overly impressed with Early Light Media.

I was most impressed by the coaching of the presenter in the video to deliver the lines we needed for the video. I was even more impressed with the final cut and how they were able to take 1/2 day of filming and crunch it to less than a minute of perfection.

No areas for improvement! We are 100% satisfied with Early Light Media's work. Seriously!

Overall Score It was a pleasure!
    They were able to meet a crazy deadline.
    A bit more than our budget, but it was worth it for the quality and ease of working with them.
    10 stars.

Video Production for Internet Marketplace

"Their flexibility is great—we appreciate that they can adjust on a moment’s notice."

2017 - Oct. 2019

Early Light Media provides ongoing video production support for an online retailer. The team typically produces short-form reputational videos, but they’ve also produced longer documentary-style versions.

Senior Content Creator & Social Media Lead, Online Retailer

The videos continue to impress the vendor, satisfying all requirements even as they change throughout the project. Early Light Media’s ability to change its staffing or approach to fit the needs of the project is impressive. As a partner, customers can expect an adaptable, creative team.

I’m the senior content creator for an online retailer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Early Light Media?

We’ve worked with Early Light Media on several occasions. We typically hire them for short-form video production.

Over the course of our several engagements, Early Light Media has produced many videos. They typically create reputational video content with narratives and documentary-style videos. Their team produced one longer product that documented a very large, important conference for our company. From there, they created shorter, edited clips of the full version.

The team size varies depending on the video project. They’ve provided a team of five before, but it’s usually two people working with. However, they’ll adjust depending on our needs.

How did you come to work with Early Light Media?

Like so many good relationships, we found Early Light Media through a connection in the industry. A trusted production partner of mine connected me with them for a job on the East Coast. After they did a great job, I decided to continue using them.

We’ve spent in the range of $25,000.

We’ve had an ongoing relationship since 2017. Although we don’t have a current project, we just wrapped on one up last week, and I plan to use them again.

Their work continues to be great. For example, the video they captured of our company’s major conference was immensely helpful and high quality. The video definitely got noticed and received comments. They were hired to do something and added more value than we expected for that project.

How did Early Light Media perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate through phone calls and emails. As we get closer to the project, I prefer to speak things through with them, and they’re always available.

For me, I come from a network news background, so I like their lean style as opposed to a big agency approach. Their flexibility is great—we appreciate that they can adjust on a moment’s notice. If we need an additional lighting person or B-camera, they can capably make those changes.

I can’t think of anything for them to improve; we’ve had only good experiences with them.

Be communicative. They bring a lot of great ideas, so even if you don’t come prepared with a specific direction and hands-on approach, they’ll be able to work well with just a discovery brief.

Video Production for Direct to Consumer Marketing Company

“They were really blown away by how well it's all just come together.”

Feb. 2019 - May 2019

Early Light Media created a seven-part docu-series for a Health Company. They team did storyboarding, ideation, fleshed out the plan of action, line up interviews, coordinate filming, and post-production.

Karen Reddel
CEO, OmniVista Health, LLC

Early Light Media’s efforts have been met with positive acclaim. The team is proactive, punctual, and has excellent collaboration skills. Customers can expect a fine-tuned product from passionate professionals.

I am president of OmniVista Health, LLC. We are direct to consumer publishing and marketing company. We publish e-letters and newsletters on alternative health and nutritional supplements.

What challenge were you trying to address with Early Light Media ?

We hired Early Light Media to help us create a seven-part docu-series.

We kicked things off with a description we were looking for. It was definitely a project that was a lot bigger than Early Light had done before, so we had an initial one-on-one, for them to ask questions and get a better sense of our vision and end goals. They really did a great job of trying to fully understand what it is we were trying to do.

We were looking to create an informational docu-series, on the topic of medical marijuana and CBD. It was going to be a series of interviews put together into a seven-part documentary, with seven hours of content that we needed to create and produce. Their team helped us with storyboarding, ideation, fleshed out the plan of action, line up interviews, coordinate filming, and post- production. They were very good about working openly, and this scope of project was new for them, but also very new for us too. It involved multiple shoots in multiple locations, multiple cities.

We worked with one of their key associates and 5 other people during the actual shoots.

How did you come to work with Early Light Media ?

We introduced to them by one of their previous marketing partners, who was working with our company as well. They made the introduction and after sitting down and meeting with their team, we really got a great sense of how proactive they were. We knew they were going to come in and take the lead and help flesh out the ideas and really pull the story together. I really liked that proactive approach that they had. They really brought some independent thinking to the table, and it really helped with the end results. We really needed someone who I could trust, and we needed someone who could lead the sessions in a credible, authoritative way.

We've invested over $50,000.

We began working together in February 2019, and we wrapped up in May 2019. We've continued to keep in contact for tweaks, getting additional materials, and other post-production was done.

We've gotten great feedback, as far as it being well produced and professional looking. It was very good movie-grade material and very compelling with how it all came together and how we bring so much content that we needed to boil down. We've gotten a lot of great feedback from the viewers, as well as the people who were interviewed for the content. They were really blown away by how well it's all just come together. It's been really great feedback to get.

How did Early Light Media perform from a project management standpoint?

We had initial meetings in person, email back and forth, but also just quick phone calls, to help nail down final details. In terms of project management, they were among the best of any project managers I've had for bigger projects in the past.

They really did a great job of making the project feel like their own. Therefore, they made it the best that it could be, while still keeping their client in mind, which I believe is a very difficult thing to do. They bring that level of professionalism to it and wanting to do the best job, but always coming back to what the client wanted.

No, I don't think so, especially as this was such a large and unique project that required both of us to figure out as we went on. They were great about doing that as a team, which I appreciated. They were always looking for additional feedback and input along the way, which was great and helpful.

My advice is to be open to input and feedback, but also don't be afraid to give feedback. We had a very good dial log, in which we would kick off with some ideas, but they were very open to getting that feedback from us. Making the process as collaborative as possible makes it a stronger end product overall.

We had a ton of deadlines and meetings to set up, but they were on top of it the whole time.
    They're definitely on the higher side, but they were willing to work with us to figure out how to scale it. They don't do cheap solutions, but you will get your money's worth.
    They were very professional and top of the line.

Video Production for Careers and Jobs Nonprofit

"Their team developed the whole concept and made it special."

Sept. - Oct. 2019

Early Light Media directed full-scale production of a music video to tell the story of a nonprofit agency. The team developed a script with key details, acquired talent to create a song, and filmed on location.

Jonathan Balog
Marketing, Goodwill Industries of the Chesapeake, Inc.

Early Light Media delivered a satisfying video that generated positive feedback from viewers and will be leveraged for digital campaigns. The team worked diligently to meet a critical deadline successfully. They integrated ideas to create a unique product, which enables continued partnership.

I’m the vice president of marketing and communications for Goodwill Industries of the Chesapeake. We’re a nonprofit that works hard to help people find jobs and careers headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland.

What challenge were you trying to address with Early Light Media?

A lot of people know Goodwill from our retail stores and donations. But a lot of people don’t know why we do what we do. We had a gala to celebrate our 100th anniversary in Baltimore where we wanted to tell our story well. We decided to show a video at the event but needed a partner to produce it.

Early Light Media produced a four-and-a-half-minute music video to show at our gala. We had an initial call, which involved a few members of their team and provided them with a foundation to build on. The idea behind the video was to tell our story in a creative and fun way. We had an hour-and-a-half brainstorming session when we kicked around ideas, talked about who we are as an organization, and discussed vital scenes. We formulated different ideas about fun ways to talk about who we are, such as a music video.

After, their team wrote the script, integrating our organization’s stats. Then, they filmed the music video. Their team filmed someone shopping in our store but also involved a breakout music piece. They recorded the song, which included a choir and a local rapper, in a studio. Then, their team went on location to film a person shopping in our store. They were clear about what they were going to accomplish, finishing an hour earlier than expected. We had a tight deadline, and Early Light Media ran with the project. Following filming, their team had a cut ready to roll within three days.

My primary contact has been Darren. I’ve worked with two other people probably.

How did you come to work with Early Light Media?

An event consultant had heard about them. We interviewed three different vendors, but I had a good feeling about Early Light Media. Their team had good word of mouth, and I liked their previous work.

We spent about $20,000 on the project

We started the project in early September 2019, and our partnership’s ongoing.

At the event, we got a million compliments about the video. It was tremendous. I’m working with Early Light Media to develop the video for digital targets. To be honest, I didn’t hear one bad comment about it.

How did Early Light Media perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated by phone calls, text, and e-mails. We had a quick deadline and their team met it.

I don’t want to use creativity because that’s boring. With a lot of different vendors, I’ve been the one driving concept creation. We fed Early Light Media a bunch of information in terms of what we wanted to accomplish. Their team developed the whole concept and made it special.

No, I have nothing to add.

Know what you want to accomplish right away.

Video Production for Professional Soccer Team

“We always feel important to them because of how much attention they pay to us and our requests.”

May - June 2018

Early Light Media films and produces promotional videos for DC United, an American professional soccer team. Their work includes in-stadium videos, social media posts, and announcements.

Washington, D.C.
Lee Burrows
Multimedia Producer, DC United

The high-quality videos provided by Early Light Media have driven fan engagement with the team and supported their organization through difficult transitions. Their team is flexible and communicative, making the filming process fun and incorporating all feedback into iterations of the final videos.

Our organization is DC United, a major league soccer team that has been around since 1996 when the league was formed. I am a senior video producer and videographer, and I’ve been with the organization since 2007.

I’m usually heavily involved with all the video production that we do for the team, whether that’s videos for fans in the stadium, social media posts, or big announcements.

What challenge were you trying to address with Early Light Media?

The first time we hired Early Light Media, it was in 2015 to shoot and produce a fun start of the season video for in the stadium, and we’ve worked with them on a couple of high-quality videos since then, the biggest of which was our announcement video for Wayne Rooney joining the team.

For the Wayne Rooney announcement video, they met us at FedEx Field for the shoot, and we had him come in for about two hours. They were nice enough to bring drinks and food in the morning, which made everyone’s experience a little bit better.

The whole thing was very quick — they had separate photographers filming the promo and a behind-the-scenes video — and felt like a mini-movie shoot. We got some great shots of him and of our branding on him that we are still able to use to this day for generic videos.

Then they handled all of the editing themselves. They’re a one-stop-shop in that regard, because you do the filming and then usually get you a draft of the video in a couple of weeks. They take feedback on the work and then produce the final result in very little time.

I’d say they had between 6–10 people working on the project, including a VP producer, and someone who manages the shoot.

How did you come to work with Early Light Media?

I came to know him from someone who used to work with us that referred us based on the quality of their work. We liked what we saw in their portfolio and the fact that they’re based locally, so we decided to give them a try.

I would say we spent around $15,000 on the Wayne Rooney video specifically. Other projects have been as low as $4,200, and in general, their prices are really fair.

We first started working with them in 2015 and are continuing to do so, but the Wayne Rooney video lasted from May–June 2018, so about four weeks.

We’ve gotten incredibly positive feedback on all of our work with Early Light Media. I think part of that’s Wayne, but people on the internet — fans or not — really loved those videos. I definitely credit that to the quality of the product we put out there. I think it at least doubled our engagement and really helped build our momentum as we were heading into a new stadium.

How did Early Light Media perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate primarily through email or over the phone. They do a good job of being responsive and always turn video edits around extremely quickly for our feedback.

Their ability to communicate, despite being a small company, is really impressive. We always feel important to them because of how much attention they pay to us and our requests.

No, I don’t really have any suggestions for improvements. Their prices are fair, the product is good, and they met their deadlines, so I don’t have anything to complain about.

Just be honest with them and give them your plan and what you hope to accomplish creatively. Then, be open to what they suggest, because the way to get the best product is to be open-minded about their suggestions. They really know what they’re doing.

Video Production for Financial Services Company

The finished product was impactful and moving…”

Dec. 2018 - June 2019

Early Light Media ventured to create a dynamic explainer video to convey the mission and goals of a B2B financial services company. Their team shot over several hours and filmed in various different cities.

San Jose, California
Safwan Shah
CEO, PayActiv

Early Light Media produced an evocative piece that had a huge emotional impact on its viewers. They effectively demonstrated the unique value of the client’s business. From ideation to post-production, the dedicated team showcased a genuine commitment to the project. They were an excellent partner.

I’m the CEO and Founder of PayActiv, a B2B financial services company based out of Silicone Valley. Through financial wellness tools, we work towards assisting lower-income or hourly-wage workers who make up two-thirds of the American workforce.

What challenge were you trying to address with Early Light Media?

We needed to educate employers about our services. In order to maximize our efficacy, we were quite adamant that we go through businesses—instead of a direct-to-consumer model.

There were case studies and data that we wanted to convey to employers who could offer our tools. We needed to shed light on this blind spot in the industry that we’ve worked so hard to address. We figured that a video would be the best way to communicate our mission and goals.

Early Light Media came prepared; they'd done their homework to understand our industry. They had also done research on the kinds of people they captured in the film. Their team was very hands-on, filming over many hours and in various different cities. It was stellar to see them so immersed in the heart of the project. They worked on the film through to its launch and screenings in various cities.

I worked with 4–5 people, but Darren (Director & Co-Founder, Early Light Media) and Jody (Director of Post Production, Early Light Media) were my primary points of contact.

How did you come to work with Early Light Media?

The producer of this project had partaken in a previous project with Darren. They recommended Early Light to me, and so I got on a call with Darren. By the end of that hour-long phone call, I knew they were the guys for us.

We’ve spent around $250,000.

We began working together in December 2018, and the video was released in June of 2019.

The finished product was impactful and moving; it’s induced tears at every screening I’ve witnessed. Early Light was able to lay out the important facts with simplicity and dignity. They were able to capture the soul of what we do without over-dramatizing the content.

How did Early Light Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They were near-perfect on that front. We communicated them through email, phone, and text.

Darren, one of the founders, has a journalism background and a heart of gold. His compassion for the world comes through in his film. Our project required a certain amount of sensitivity around specific issues, and he delivered an exceptional product.

While I’m inclined to say that there’s always room for improvement, the results were spectacular. I can’t think of anything.

Listen to them and take their advice. They have experience and knowhow; they’re not just order-takers. Their ideas can really add value to your project.

Scheduling can be a challenge.
    They provided the highest quality of production.

Testimonial Video Production for Advertising Company

"I would highly recommend Early Light Media."

November 2019

Early Light Media produced and edited a testimonial video for an advertising agency. Their team traveled to film the video and completed the final product.

Jennifer Ridgley Donahoe
PR and Social Media Account Director, Planit

Early Light Media was highly efficient and well-organized. Their team met the deadline properly and were proficient in the technical process. Flexible and professional, the project was delivered on-time.

I am a Public Relations and Social Media Director at a fully integrated advertising agency in Baltimore, Maryland.

For what projects/services did your company hire Early Light Media?

Early Light Media filmed and produced a testimonial video for a client in the food services industry. Their team traveled and came on-site to film the video.

The video will be utilized at a large leadership summit for the company, showcasing customer appreciatation and growth opportunities.

This vendor was highly recommended by a colleague.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Early Light Media managed the entire process and was very flexible given the urgency of the project. (They learned of the projected, prepped, traveled, taped, edited and sent the final product all in under a week.)

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

They worked closely with all parties involved including clients in three different time zones, including one internationally. Early Light Media was highly organized, prepared and professional.

This video will be shown to C-level executives at a company with billions in revenue.

Highly efficient and organized.

Their flexibility in being about to help the client meet an urgent deadline as well as their knowledge of the technical process.

None. I would highly recommend Early Light Media. They are professional, flexible, highly skilled at their craft and the end product is exceptional.

Silver