Helping Companies Execute Their Digital Strategies

We're a full-service software consulting firm, highly skilled in helping startups and mid-market companies execute their digital strategies in order to scale and compete within Industry 4.0. Our team consists of System Architects, Full-Stack Engineers, Project Managers, QA's and Designers all with 10 to 30+ years of software experience.

Tampa, FL
    Charlotte, NC 28280
  • 10 Montieth St
    Brooklyn, NY 11206

Florida Funders Investor Dashboard

Florida Funders is a Venture Capital firm based in Tampa, FL. They came to E2G with a Crowd Funding style investment platform in which they wanted to add custom features. We rebuilt the system from the ground up to allow for complete customization ability to fit their business needs.

Purple Cloud Technologies Dashboard Buildout

Cielo is a software platform comprised of four modules (Management/FrontDesk/Housekeeping/Engineering) that work seamlessly together in real-time. It integrates with hotels’ PMS to provide the fastest access to room status and guest information as possible.

Solo - Healthcare Mobile Project

Solo utilizes state of the art 3D scanning hardware by Occipital that is able to create 3D models of patient’s feet for custom orthotic insoles. They brought E2G to not only redesign their original iOS applications but to also take over all development that was needed to release it to their customers.

Auracle Gold Testing: Mobile Development (iOS/Android and Backend)

The world's leading gold tester has now become even easier to use and includes automatic calculations of gold and platinum values for the discerning buyer. Making use of Low Energy Bluetooth technology, your testing device can connect across multiple mobile platforms to become your ultimate pocket tester. Application includes a basic tutorial that will walk you through the steps of testing gold and using the online calculation

tool. This free application requires that your Apple device be LE Bluetooth capable and also requires the purchase AuRACLE AGT Blue testing platform.

SimulationEDU Platform Buildout

We built a personal finance literacy curriculum platform specifically designed for High School students in helping them forecast the financial responsibility required to pay tuition for their desired colleges.

Ollabo: Dashboard Buildout

Spree: Speed Dating app / Native iOS Buildout

Spree is a Speed Dating app that allows users to meet new people in the moment through 120 seconds of live chat messaging to help facilitate a better way of determining a spark! The Spree team brought on E2G as a strategic and development partner to build the full iOS offering from design to functionality. Spree reached as high as #75 on the Apple App Charts and had over 90 5Star reviews.

Napp Mobile Buildout

Napp is an on-demand babysitting platform that connects sitters to families allowing for a secure and frictionless process in scheduling care and getting sitters paid. The Napp team engaged E2G to come on as a strategic and technical partner to design and build the entire iOS application, consisting of scheduling tools, payment systems, and unique user connectivity.

App Development for P2P Mobile Sharing Startup

“The high quality of their work and designs made E2Generations stand out amongst the other developers that pitched us.”

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

E2Generations is developing an iOS peer-to-peer mobile sharing app. Services have included a backend rebuild in Firebase, database mapping, and UI design. They added features and security functionalities.

Miami, Florida
David Rodriguez
CEO & Founder, RentIt., Inc

Though the app isn’t live yet, user feedback and significantly improved performance lead internal stakeholders to believe that the app will attract VCs. E2Generations has surpassed expectations with innovative features that previous developers didn’t think of. They excel at managing expectations.

I’m the CEO and founder of RentIt, Inc., a peer-to-peer mobile sharing app.

What challenge were you trying to address with E2Generations?

My company had developed the first beta version of the app, and we needed help taking development to the next level. We’d outsourced work to both onshore and offshore developers, but we weren’t satisfied with the work.

E2Generations is developing our iOS mobile app. Although they took some components from the beta version, they have basically rebuilt the app from the ground up. They reconstructed the backend in Firebase and did database mapping. The E2Generations team also redid the frontend UI design. They’ve built several features, such as on-demand scheduling, peer-to-peer delivery management, and additional security functionalities.

Currently, E2Generations is doing some web development work for our site’s landing page. We plan to develop an Android version of the app in the future.

We’ve worked with 5­–6 people, including two backend developers, a designer, a database mapper, and a project manager, Kyle (CEO, E2Generations).

How did you come to work with E2Generations?

A fellow associate within a Tampa accelerator program referred us to E2Generations. Then, we connected with them at an innovation summit, where we launched the initial beta version of the app. We discussed the app and ideas for improvement. My company went on to do a soft launch of the app to get user feedback, evaluate the market, and determine areas for improvement. After that, we contacted E2Generations; based on the feedback they provided, we felt they could take us in a new direction and vastly improve the app.

We pay in installments. My company has spent $35,000–$40,000 thus far; in total, we will spend between $50,000–$100,000.

Our work together began in March 2019, and it is ongoing.

We’re still in the development process and haven’t pitched the app yet. However, we ran E2Generations’s designs by a panel of people to ensure we were choosing the right look, interface, and user experience, and we received promising feedback. Various VCs expressed interest in the original build, and we think they will be even more interested in the version E2Generations is building, which surpasses the first version tenfold.

How did E2Generations perform from a project management standpoint?

My team is in constant contact with Kyle; he provides frequent updates and often asks for our feedback. Our teams communicate daily. We have weekly meetings because our offices are in close proximity to each other. Our previous developers were not local, so being able to see the work in-person has been a great bonus. When we meet at their office, we go through everything and exchange ideas. E2Generations is very cooperative, and they understand our requirements and expectations.

The high quality of their work and designs made E2Generations stand out amongst the other developers that pitched us. E2Generations has added a lot of intuitive features and functionalities that previous developers we’d worked with didn’t propose. Those developers strove to keep costs low, and they didn’t think about how their work would influence the long-term user experience. E2Generations, on the other hand, is extremely thorough, which means they readily perceive any future issues. We were willing to pay a bit more because we wanted a premium product.

The only thing I can think of is improving their marketing. When I began looking for a local development company, I didn’t find E2Generations on my own, but rather through a reference. They should build more brand awareness and let people know that they are one of the premier app companies in the area and even in the southeast region. It would’ve been much easier if I found them three months earlier than I did, instead of hiring other developers and spending so much money.

Be as specific as possible about the functionalities and design that you want. E2Generations is very flexible. I believe they will deliver the highest quality, but customers need to fully explain their vision so that E2Generations can be on the same page.

Overall Score We have had no issues.
    They had some difficulty scheduling how long it would take to build out the backend. We experienced a delay integrating a security API.
    Their costs are a little bit higher than their competitors’, but so is the value that they deliver.
    Although we haven’t finished the app, we’re very satisfied thus far, especially compared to our work with other developers.
    We’ve already recommended them. One of our colleagues hired them to develop a mobile app.

UX & Development for Product Design Agency

“Their sleek and modern designs exude sophistication.”

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

In preparation for a product launch, E2Generations is building an accompanying website and mobile app. Their tasks include full-stack development, UI/UX design, and project management.

Tampa, Florida
Clyde Snodgrass
CEO, Faraday Inc

The digital assets are still a work in progress, but their gorgeous designs are already making a great impression. E2Generations’ work flawlessly captures the brand’s high-tech and high-end essence. Their team is delivering incredible work, with only vague descriptions to use as a reference.

I am the founder of Faraday Inc., a boutique product development and conceptualization firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with E2Generations?

We wanted to develop a few digital assets for one of our products.

E2Generations is building a website and a mobile app to accompany our product. We gave them a list of requirements, which included front- and backend development, UI/UX design, software development, and project management. They have creative control over the design; however, we did give them suggestions for color schemes and design style. While the website will be used as a promotional tool, the mobile app will serve as a remote for our product; it will turn the device on and off and change its colors. The app will also incorporate social media and a rating system to make personalized recommendations.

There are two designers working on the interface and four developers working on the software.

How did you come to work with E2Generations?

We initially hired a few freelance developers to take on the project, but the amount of time and money spent fixing their mistakes was hurting our expenses. Someone within our network recommended that we attend an incubator session ran by E2Generations, which is where we first connected with them. After reviewing their portfolio and testing their skills with a quick design task, we knew that they would be able to meet our expectations.

We expect the final cost to be a little more than $50,000.

We hired them in March 2019, and they have completed about three-quarters of the project as of now.

So far, everything that E2Generations has produced has been perfect. Their sleek and modern designs exude sophistication. Our product was built with high-end and tech-savvy consumers in mind, so it was important that our digital assets matched our branding.

How did E2Generations perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team meets up with us every two weeks to review their work and discuss their next steps. We usually text them for urgent requests, which they always respond to immediately. They gave us access to their online project management tool, but we opted to use email instead.

They are doing an incredible job. We gave them a terrible mock-up of what we wanted, and they came back with a flawless interpretation of our design concept within one day. There is nothing that I would change.

The only complaint that I have is that their second office is a long commute.

Working with E2Generations is a lot more expensive than hiring a freelancer, but their work is worth the price. We ensured that our project was in the best hands by asking for recommendations and viewing their past work.

We haven’t run into any inconveniences so far.

Development for Auto Industry Platform

"They really focus on every little detail to determine if it’s helping or hurting the UX."

Jan. - June 2016

E2Generations developed a lead generation application for auto dealerships. The primary feature is an automated email scheduler to facilitate customer contact.

Tampa, Florida
Founder, Automobile Platform

The app that E2Generations built was well-received, leading to a few stores piloting the application. Their responsiveness and ability to turn constructive (and sometimes delayed) feedback into implementable, on-time deliverables are hallmarks of their work.

I’m the founder of a company focused on lead generation, initially targeting the auto industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with E2Generations?

I felt like there was a market for an automated application to prompt follow-up from auto dealerships. I pitched the idea to the company I was working for. While they liked it, they suggested I launch it on my own. I needed someone to help me develop an automated email application.

The application supports an auto dealership by creating new leads based on previous customers that had not made a purchase. This step is often skipped because success rate might be only 3%. The solution inputs that information into a custom database, and automates the process of sending follow-up emails. The key feature of the database is the automation for range of intermittent times to send an email. The dealership sets up the application to send an automated alert to the customer via email after a specified number of hours, days, or weeks.

I primarily work with one of E2’s co-founders, but the other co-founder occasionally joins our calls to offer advice.

How did you come to work with E2Generations?

I was referred to them by a friend when I was working on a previous project. We really clicked because we saw things the same way. I really appreciate their ability to take a project from initial concept and develop it into something that we can actually execute. When I got some financial backing on this project, I knew I wanted to work with E2.

I spent just under $30,000.

We worked on this project from January–March 2016.

All of E2’s work is extremely solid. Right after launch, we had a couple of dealerships that were interested in pilot testing the solution. I also pitched it to the company I worked for. They really liked it and are piloting in a few stores now.

How did E2Generations perform from a project management standpoint?

They did an excellent job. Everything got done in a timely manner, and delays were minimal. There were a couple of decisions I had to make that I needed some time on, so I was probably more of the cause of any delay than they were. Since we’re on different coasts, we communicated by phone, email, and text. I appreciated that they were open to using whatever type of technology was most appropriate for the conversation. Overall, their communication was always on point. There was never anything going on that I didn't know about, or a time where I felt I wasn’t completely up to date.

I've had bad experiences in the past with other developers in terms of quality or work not being finished. E2 is very well-rounded and delivers the overall package. They really focus on every little detail to determine if it’s helping or hurting the UX. I always felt comfortable with the direction things were going. The skill of what they do and their communication ability is the reason why the final product ends up being excellent.

I think their main challenge will be scaling properly. As they get bigger, they'll need to make sure to continue to hire the right developers. They're really solid right now, so there’s nothing I would change.

Know what you want but also be open to their creativity. Even if you know what you want to accomplish, be open to how it happens. Have a conversation with them and get on the same page. If you have an open mind, it's a very good experience.

Overall Score Working with them is almost like having your own development team.
    Only once did they not hit our milestone, and they were off by a day.
    You're paying for good work.
    They're a well-rounded team.
    I have already recommended them.

Web App Dev for Game Development Platform

“Having E2Generations be an extension of our team has been pretty great.”

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

E2Generations assists a development team by providing backend server work for a web app. They customized the platform with a REST API written on Node.js to facilitate a third-party integration.

Baltimore, Maryland
Co-Founder & CEO, Development Company

While not yet complete, E2Generation's code appears to be of high-quality. They proactively engaged in the planning stages of the project to fully prepare for potential challenges. They’ve quickly acclimated themselves to the technology, communicate efficiently, and perform confidently.

I’m the co-founder and CEO of a game development platform. We provide the server architecture and API’s necessary for developers to connect their games to the cloud and start running user accounts.

What challenge were you trying to address with E2Generations?

We're a new business and are still in the process of rolling out our developer tools. Therefore, we often found it easier to take a hands-on approach and help customers set up their projects on our platform. We did as much as we could in-house but started to take on more projects than we could handle. As a result, we engaged E2Generations to help integrate some customer projects with our development platform.

They’re currently assisting a web development effort by customizing our platform to host a third-party project. When we first engaged E2Generations, we put together the scope and discussed the project with their team. Our goal was to align both team’s understanding of integration’s details. Kyle (CEO, E2Generations) spoke on the phone with me and the potential customer to clarify any tech issues or specific features that would need to be worked out during the integration. Everyone signed off on the scope of work and they began development.

Ultimately, they’re creating a customized integrating layer for the customer. It’s a REST API written on a Node.JS server. It’s a fairly straightforward project that’s nearing completion. We should be able to deliver it to the customer within a few weeks.

Kyle is our primary point of contact. He functions as the project manager but also does some development work. At least one other developer is working on our project.

How did you come to work with E2Generations?

They had a presence in our shared office space and we needed more developers at an affordable price. We were also in the middle of a round of investment, so the possibility of them contributing to that was appealing. Additionally, they had customers that could be a good fit for our platform. Overall, they seemed like a good business relationship to pursue from a strategic standpoint.

This project cost around $9,000.

We started working together in February 2018 and the engagement is ongoing.

My team isn’t developing everything themselves for once, so I’m pretty satisfied with how everything is going. Having E2Generations be an extension of our team has been pretty great. The project won’t be complete for another week or two, so it’s hard for me to offer detailed metrics. The code is sitting in code review for our CTO to look over. I glanced at it and it looks good. The final deliverable feels promising, but I can’t say definitively until the project is completely wrapped up.

How did E2Generations perform from a project management standpoint?

They stay on top of everything we throw at them. They’re usually in Florida, so we hold meetings over the phone or via video conference. We also communicate through Slack, GitHub, and Trello.

At this point, it looks like they were able to figure out the type of code we write and quickly progress the project. They seem like fast learners.

Not at this time. I’d be happy to provide an answer once the project is concluded.

I can’t think of anything off the top of my head. I’ll have to follow up on that too.

Software Development for Task Management Platform

“They’ll do whatever it takes to support their clients.”

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

E2Generation spearheaded the software refinement for a task management platform, enhancing the reporting and SI functionalities. They also tackled server issues and are currently simplifying the UX/UI.

Atlanta, Georgia
CEO, Data Analytics Company

Strategic design choices boosted the platform’s usability, generating positive feedback from internal stakeholders. Demo quality improved, and server overloads are non-existent. E2Generation communicated clearly, maintained transparency, and went the extra mile to produce strong deliverables.

I’m the CEO of a data analytics company. We created a real-time task management and high-level data analysis platform for hospitality organizations.

What challenge were you trying to address with E2Generations?

We needed resources to resolve our server issues and continue developing the platform by implementing innovative functions.

Although I can’t give too many details about their role to maintain product confidentiality, they served as our main development team and product manager.

Initially, they began to quickly identify and address our platform’s main issues before expanding its functions. The platform featured improved reporting capabilities and system integration. They also resolved our AWS server overload problems.

Currently, they’re working to improve the UX/UI. Their designer created the mock-ups, and they’re going through the screens to make the platform more user-friendly.

I worked closely with the lead developer and their product manager.

How did you come to work with E2Generations?

My husband’s team used their services for a project, so he referred them to me.

We’ve spent at least $50,000 thus far.

Work began in December 2017 and is ongoing.

Our updated system has more uptime, virtually eliminating server overloads. Our internal team has praised the platform’s usability and overall design. We’ve also noticed a marked improvement in our demo quality.

How did E2Generations perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve identified our priorities and organized them using various management tools including ZenHub, Trello, and Slack. I’ve also met with them in person in Tampa. This facilitates smooth communication and a strong sprint system. We review their work regularly to track the project progress, which helps maintain transparency and timeliness.

We appreciate E2Generation’s driven commitment to producing high-quality deliverables. They’ll do whatever it takes to support their clients.

Nothing comes to mind. They communicated well, so I have no complaints.

Customers need to understand their objectives and have their priorities aligned. This allows them to develop an effective plan of action.

I’ve worked with more expensive vendors who couldn’t match their caliber.

App AWS Integration for Medical Devices Company

"E2Gen is one of the most competent vendors in the market."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

E2Gen conducted discovery to understand the scope of the project. They developed functional software using Objective-C; improved UX/UI using JS, HTML, CSS; and are overseeing cloud computing integration.

Kutztown, Pennsylvania
Nathan Yoder
Head of R&D, owner, SOLO Laboratories, Inc

The updated UX/UI has improved user-friendliness and accelerated the manufacturing process. E2Gen's transparency, professionalism, and high spirits not only allowed for an enjoyable partnership, but also demonstrated their investment in high-quality results.

I am an owner and head of research and development of SOLO Laboratories, a manufacturer of custom orthotic devices. I oversee research and development and finance.

For what projects/services did your company hire E2Generations?

We required custom augmentation of a mobile app for 3D scanning, oversight and continued development of web-based cloud systems, and the technical resources to back the project.

We wanted a fully functioning and supportable app with smooth UX/UI.

E2Gen partnered with us on a previous project and was extremely competent at a reasonable price. I did not want to risk and delay the project finding another company and went with E2Gen's trustworthy work.

Provided with a base-line app, E2Gen interviewed us and compiled a comprehensive list of changes and features to be included in the revision. They developed functional software changes using Objective-C and improved UX/UI using JS, HTML, and CSS. Their team integrated the application with cloud commuting using AWS and continued to oversee the development. Throughout the project, we reviewed the changes and provided feedback.

The team of consists of 5-10 people managed by one point of contact.

Their improvements allow us to participate in our market in a more visible and economic way. The app's upgraded UX/UI increase the efficiency of our manufacturing processes and was more user-friendly. E2Gen deliver results that are in line with our expectations.

Their project management is very professional and responsive. They catered to our initial desire to use Google products for tracking and communication. Since then, they have guided us with tools such as Monday to construct and track various products.They housed all the code on bitbucket to be easily accessible. We never had to wait more than a day to meet with them. E2Gen managed with transparency and with little dependence on us.

They are a small family business with a great personality. I looked forward to our meetings as they have a sense of understanding and levity to make the experience enjoyable. They invested in the end results and not just the billable hours. E2Gen is one of the most competent vendors in the market. They are honest about what areas they have expertise in and offer alternatives options for projects they are less experienced in.

My expectations may be low due to inferior engagements with other vendors, but I'm having trouble finding an area for improvement. Perhaps, they could have recommended the transition to a project management solution sooner.

Overall Score There isn't much that they can improve on.
    They are always on time and I never had to wait more than a day to meet.
    Their cost is very competitive.
    They deliver what they commit to and don't commit to what they can't do.
    I would be happy to refer them to a friend.