Building Amazing Web Solutions

Silver

E2Developers is a web agency founded in 2009, which has been able to leverage its expertise and offer businesses quality web solutions for all budgets.

We delivers innovative website design and development services, keeping the user experience and strategy at the core of everything that we do.

Noida, India

Surfing Peeps Image

Surfing Peeps

Surfing Peeps: Online Traveller Community

Web Design for Luxury Homeware Company

“They’re very reliable, so our experience has been very positive.”

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

E2developers was tasked with creating a website for a renovator of luxury bathrooms based in Canada. Since the business has no showroom, they developed a promotional platform that showcases the company’s work.

Ontario, Canada
Designer, Homeware Company

E2developers delivered a website that effectively reflects the client’s vision. In the absence of a showroom, the website has steadily generated customers and strengthened relationships with suppliers. The team was responsive and prompt in their delivery, making them a breeze to work with.

I’m a design consultant for a renovator of luxury bathrooms. We operate in Canada.

What challenge were you trying to address with E2developers?

We needed to build a digital presence. We wanted a platform to share before and after pictures and promote our services.

E2developers designed our website to reflect our business vision. We sent them pictures and example layouts, and they launched into creating the platform. They gave us previews and incorporated the needed adjustments.

I had one primary point of contact, whom I’ve been in contact with for the last two years.

How did you come to work with E2developers?

My brother had utilized their services before and recommended them to me.

We’ve spent around $2000.

The engagement started in September of 2017, and the work is still ongoing.

We have a lot of customers, and if it wasn’t for the website, we really wouldn’t have much business. The website gives us credibility as a business because it showcases our work to both clients and suppliers. E2developers’ work has definitely helped increase our revenue.

How did E2developers perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re able to complete our requests within 1-2 business days. We never experienced any delays, and they were communicative about all developments.

Their promptness and communication are excellent. They’re very reliable, so our experience has been very positive.

They could improve their proof-reading; there are times where they post something and I have to request an edit because there are spelling or grammar mistakes. It’s a minor issue, and I don’t have any other negative things to say.

Be very detailed with regard to what you’re asking for and what you want.

Ongoing Web Dev & Design Services for Property Inspection Co

"E2developers is the only firm we've dealt with that ... manages to satisfy fast execution and very professional service."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

For the past three years, E2developers has completed several graphic design and WordPress development projects. Each site has a clear call-to-action item to funnel leads.

Sydney, Australia
Justin Hammerschmidt
Director, Sydney PrePurchase Property Inspections

Booking calls have increased substantially since implementing E2developers' websites and branding assets, improving the business's bottom line. In addition to being responsive, the team is quick to grasp task requirements, which cuts down on needless back-and-forth.

We are a Building Consultancy firm that specializes in Property Inspections, building defect and technical reports, Termite inspections and general building advice. I am the business owner/operator.

For what projects/services did your company hire E2developers?

We have used e2developers on an ongoing basis over the last 3 years for a wide range of graphic design and website development services. We have multiple Wordpress sites for different aspects of our businesses.

To create new websites that are fresh and have a clear call to action with the aim of increasing leads, calls and bookings.

They were recommended to us by an associate, who had experienced great results and was very happy with there fast and professional service.

We have tried a number of local and offshore web development and design firms over the last 12 years, all have been disappointing for various reasons. The main issue has always been time, cost and quality.

E2developers is the only firm we've dealt with that manages to satisfy this 'triumvirate' of reasonable price, fast execution and professional service and outcome.

We have used e2developers for all aspects of wordpress website design and development. This includes brand and logo development, wordpress theme design, coding, tweaks and repairs, ongoing maintenance, updates and fixes, setting up eCommerce portal, site security, assistance with domains, hosting etc etc.

We have one point of contact. Everything else is taken care of.

We have been able to increase calls to our business which has resulted in more bookings and a better bottom line. Our expectations were fully met.

Primarily via Skype, email and cloud services. Very responsive, no need to chase updates. No language barriers whatsoever.

Speed and ability to understand requirements without endless emails and corrections.

No need for improvement

Web Dev for Children's Arcade Company

“They understood my needs from the beginning, and they asked the right questions.”

Jan. - Feb 2019

E2developers built a website for a family entertainment center. They made suggestions for page layouts, created content, and added useful functionality to the site.

Alberta, Canada
Jagjit Dhillon
Owner, JollyJay

The website does everything it is supposed to, and the content is laid out well. E2developers communicated well and met all their deadlines. They led the project, and their experience ensured good outcomes.

We are a family entertainment center with an arcade, play area, and food. I'm the owner and director.

What challenge were you trying to address with E2developers?

We needed help to develop our website.

We provided them with the guidelines for graphics and the pages we wanted. They educated us about where certain things should go, and they helped us place the food menu and the map, and did some of the content writing. There is also a contact page, options for online payments, and other functionality.

I interacted directly with one person on their team.

How did you come to work with E2developers?

I initially gave this project to a company in Canada, but they took too long and couldn't complete the project to our specifications. I found several companies in India, and E2developers followed up and were eager to take on the project. For those reasons, I gave the project to them.

I paid them between $500-$1,500.

The whole project ran from January to mid-February 2019.

The website is doing what it's meant to do. All the information is on the site, and they delivered everything we had in mind. We're a small business, and we're very pleased with the results.

How did E2developers perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated via email and phone. They also shared screens with me so I could see where they were in the process at any time. They met all their deadlines, and were great communicators.

They understood my needs from the beginning, and they asked the right questions. They took over the project and knew what they were doing. I had a bad experience before working with them, which made them look even better.

No, they're very good. The service they provided was unbeatable, and they went way beyond what we discussed. They worked well with last-minute changes and never said no to anything.

Give them your requirements, and they'll deliver everything you need from them.

The scope grew from our initial discussions, but the price didn't change.
    They gave me everything I wanted and were better than I expected.
    If I do another project like this, they are the agency I plan to hire.

Web Design for Health E-Commerce Firm

"So far, the feedback we have received has been very positive."

Feb. - Apr. 2018

Based on existing designs, E2Developers built a simple WordPress website. They also added a complex WooCommerce functionality that distributes discounts to visitors.

St. Louis, Missouri
Addison Maille
Founder, Moonshot Nutrition

The finished website blended robust features with a simple, elegant interface. E2Developers successfully transformed a complex, abstract concept into a fully functional product. Although the agency could communicate more clearly, they were always available to answer questions and discuss ideas.

I am the founder of Moonshot Nutrition. Our mission is to give everyone good health and a fulfilled life. We provide as much pre-content as possible and charge money for supplementation. Otherwise, we aim to offer as much as we can for free.

What challenge were you trying to address with E2developers?

Our company needed website design.

E2 turned our rough design template into a working WordPress website. We had a website beforehand, but it wasn’t very good.

The goal was to create something elegant and highly functional with a smooth, easy user interface. We wanted something that stood out for its simplicity, so they helped us intentionally simplify the website.

They added and modified an uncommon e-commerce function on the WooCommerce platform. It adds a very specific function (which we call “pay it forward”) that interrupts the checkout process and gives people $5 off our product if they write down the first name of the person they will help and specify a small or large thing they will do for them in the next week. It’s a unique feature, and I didn’t know how it could be done.

Our project manager was our main point of contact, and one or two developers worked on the website. The website design was meant to be very simple to keep costs down. We didn’t need an advanced site with hundreds of pages.

How did you come to work with E2developers?

I found them on 99designs and chose them because their reference sites had the type of look I was looking for. Although they weren’t the initial winner of the design, they were willing to work with me even though I am very new to the world of running and creating a website. I chose them because I knew they would be very flexible from the start.

We spent less than $10,000.

We worked with them from February–April 2018.

As our products are currently in production. We aren’t live and haven’t started selling anything, but we have tested the site and it works. So far, the feedback we have received has been very positive.

How did E2developers perform from a project management standpoint?

Their availability was always very good. We did everything through email. They always addressed my questions, and the language barrier was never much of a problem.

They turned our relatively basic, single-page design into a website with multiple pages and a really good style. Perhaps more importantly, their design flowed with the original really well. I had an idea of how I wanted it to look, but what exists in your head and what appears on the screen are two different things, particularly when you aren’t designing it.

When they have questions about something, they should go a little further than just asking. They should also explain their motivation. Sometimes, people have a funny way of asking questions. It might turn out that there are multiple correct ways to answer the question. Once you understand the motivation behind it, there is only one correct answer. We sometimes didn’t understand the reason behind their questions, which meant that I didn’t answer them in the way they wanted. However, we were always able to fix that easily.

Overall Score They figured out what I wanted when it was probably difficult and annoying. They never complained and always hammered away until we got it right.
    They were rarely late. The only reason they don’t get a 5 is that they didn’t completely blow me away. They tended to stick to their own timelines.
    I was expecting to pay a lot more.
    The quality was excellent. The functionality does what they said it would, and they paid attention to style. They are more than happy to fix anything.
    I wouldn’t have a problem recommending them for many things.

Website Redesign & Maintenance for Ecotourism Company

“We have been extremely happy with their work.”

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

E2developers redesigned and rebuilt an image-heavy website to improve usability and security. Their team continues to enhance functionality and maintain the site.

New South Wales, Australia
Simon & Lorraine Freeden
Owners, Byron Bay Eco Cruises & Kayaks

The new website’s vivid design and intuitive UX have successfully increased online presence and generated significant revenue. E2developers’ attentiveness, reliability, and pricing have led to a long-term collaboration.

We operate rainforest river cruises, kayaking, and paddleboard tours. Our company was founded in 2011.

For what projects/services did your company hire E2developers?

We hired them to design a new website from scratch and help us maintain it.

We needed a modern website with a colorful and fresh design that would showcase our business to potential customers. It also had to be accessible on multiple devices such as laptops, iPads, and mobile phones. Since our previous website had been hacked twice, we also wanted a safe system to prevent this from happening again.

We contacted an online broker who provided us with a number of website designers. After viewing some of their other projects, we felt that E2developers was the most qualified.

They developed a new website that featured multiple pages, a lot of images, drop-down menus, backlinks, etc. We chose to go with a standard website that we could manage ourselves, but we also have an ongoing relationship with a designer. They continue to update the site when changes are needed.

We worked directly with Jiten (Project Manager, E2developers).

The website is everything we hoped for and more. It is easy to navigate, visually striking, and up-to-date with current devices. Our viewers love it, including fellow tourism businesses, our mentors, customers, and potential customers. Their feedback has been fantastic.

We believe that the website has had a major impact on how people perceive our business. People can now visit our website to see our reviews, get the right information, and book a tour. As a result, our business has grown. We have just purchased a larger boat to meet the growing demand for river cruises.

It is effective. From the beginning, we’ve interacted with the same person, which is the best way to communicate what we want. We are in our late 50s, so working on the website is quite difficult for us. Fortunately, Jiten is very thorough and great to work with. We communicate via email. During the initial development phase, he sent regular updates so that we could fine-tune the site and check on progress.

E2developers has proven to be reliable and very professional. We have been extremely happy with their work.

Not that we can see.

Overall Score They exceed our expectations every time we work with them.
    They deliver on time and send plenty of updates.
    They provide excellent value at midrange prices.
    The website that they developed has exceeded our expectations.
    We have already recommended them to several other businesses.

Web Dev for Yoga Studio

“I get a lot of bookings through the scheduling software… the new site is so functional and good-looking.”

Nov. 2017 - Jan. 2018

E2developers built a WordPress site from scratch for a yoga studio. They incorporated Bookings Essential as the scheduling software and Stripe as a payment method. They are currently working on an online shop.

Sydney, Australia
Founder, Yoga Studio

The site was completed within about two months. Feedback is complimentary and the site is already attracting corporate clients. E2 was easy to work with and was quick to resolve any issues. Their pricing was straightforward and original quotes were respected.

I am the founder of a yoga studio. We provide services to corporate and educational individuals and groups in the Sydney area.

What challenge were you trying to address with E2developers?

We wanted help building our website.

They built our website from scratch using WordPress. I wanted to be able to manage the site myself. They also integrated Bookings Essential as our scheduling software and Stripe as a payment method. They’re currently working on an online shop that will launch sometime in the future.

The work with them has been seamless. I’m not sure how many team members they had working on my site, but we did have a project manager that we interacted with directly.

How did you come to work with E2developers?

I found them through 99designs. They couldn’t help with a brochure I was building, but they told me I could contact them if I needed help with anything else. They were really professional and we stayed in contact.

We spent about $10,500 AUD ($8350 USD).

We started around December or the end of November 2017, and they finished in January 2018.

I get a lot of compliments on the site. It works well, and I get a lot of bookings through the scheduling software. We just signed up a new hospital client with a corporate yoga package. A lot of their staff will register directly through the site. We’re able to do initiatives like that because the new site is so functional and good-looking.

How did E2developers perform from a project management standpoint?

They did well, and were much more available than other companies I’ve heard about in Sydney. They made things simple and gave me straight answers. I never had to speak through layers of people to get problems resolved. Most of our communication was through email. Our project manager was always really responsive.

They are quick to respond and fix things as soon as I raise an issue. They’re happy to accommodate requirements in a quarter of the time it would take a local company. They also provide a price upfront and stick to it.

Not really. They just need to keep doing what they’re doing.

Overall Score We’re really happy.
    It would have cost us a lot more if we’d used a local company.
    I would definitely refer them.

Website Update for College Resources Platform

[E2developers] always implemented my feedback, and worked continuously until I was satisfied with the results.”

Nov 2016 - Ongoing

E2developers conducted a full website redesign on WordPress that accounted for detailed specifications. Developers revamped existing materials and added new features to modernize the site’s look and feel.

Quebec, Canada
Carla Abraham
Co Owner, College Resource Network

The website redesign was well received internally and by advertisers. Although the site is not yet live, the client feels optimistic about prospective increased traffic and revenue. E2developers communicated effectively and showed a commitment to quality, outcomes, and customer satisfaction.

I’m the owner and co-founder of the College Research Network, which is an education information website and scholarship database.

This project was a significant undertaking for our company. E2developers helped us create a completely new design, step-by-step. Our in-depth requirements included numerous specifications for the site’s look and feel. The team both revamped existing materials from the original WordPress site, and added several new features. They were more than helpful and worked with us closely on every facet of the work.

Jiten Paliwal was our project manager and main point of contact. He worked with and managed a team of developers to build the redesign.

How did you come to work with E2developers?

I found E2 Developers on UpWork. Upon researching their previous work and reading reviews by past clients, they seemed like a good fit for our project.

We've spent about $10,500 on their services so far.

We began working together in November of 2016, and our project is ongoing.

We're very happy with the redesign they created. The site looks great, and we plan to launch it this week. Since our site isn’t live, we haven't seen tangible results yet, but I know we will shortly. I’m confident the new site will increase our web traffic, and ultimately have a major impact on our company’s revenue. We've gotten positive feedback internally and from our beta testers, including some advertisers who are quite pleased with the work.

How did E2developers perform from a project management standpoint?

We were quite satisfied by the level of communication. We mostly used email to touch base, which was not an easy task for everything that the project required. Jiten speaks English very well, especially within written correspondence. He promptly provided any needed clarification, and regularly briefed me on his team’s progress. The more we communicated, the better he understood my mindset and expectations. He really made the process relatively stress-free.

The team showed a persistent commitment to customer satisfaction and project completion. They always implemented my feedback, and worked continuously until I was satisfied with the results. Considering that we communicated via e-mail throughout the entire process, I was very impressed by how well they completed this extensive project.

When the developers briefed me on their internal discussions, I felt like there were some cultural and linguistic barriers that caused delays. This could also have been due to the time zone difference, however, and they handled this obstacle well by corresponding mainly through Jiten.

Website Development for Advertising Agency

"I can truly say it was a very good experience."

June 2017 - Jan. 2018

E2developers developed a new website using a screen design provided by the client. The team built the backend using open source WordPress and integrated a start page and informational sections with a portfolio.

Vienna, Austria
Felix Heller
Technical Manager, WARDA NETWORK GmbH

E2developers completed all project specifications with accuracy and precision. The team adhered to the initial estimates in price and work and delivered a product that seamlessly conveys the client’s business. They maintained regular and transparent communication using a single point of contact.

We are an advertising agency based in Vienna. We specialize in digital advertising. I look after all of the technical needs and ensure everything functions properly.

For what projects/services did your company hire E2developers?

We wanted to build a new website to present all of our projects in a portfolio, including media, quotes. and information on our customers, etc. Our graphic designer started to create a screen design, which we developed for a few months until we started working with E2developers to get it live.

We needed an easy backend for the page to be able to update everything as needed. It had to be responsive for all devices and the content management system had to be fast, too, since we have a lot of media on the page.

E2developers made us a very good offer with a fixed rate of $10,000 to fulfill all the required specifications. Moreover, we did it in small steps so we could always implement our thoughts and suggestions to improve the user experience.

They first developed the backend using open source WordPress for the whole project. This was a very good solution for our needs, as we found out later. Then they began to implement the screendesign, which worked out perfectly. They built every page with all the details we suggested. We first did the portfolio, then the start page that links to the portfolio. Then we did the "About Us," team, and jobs sections.

I only had one point of contact, who communicated all my needs to his development team. They worked pretty fast and I had all the updates I needed to fulfill my timetable.

After more than five months of working with E2developers, I can truly say it was a very good experience. They did everything as described. There were no disputes about the price or the amount of work. Moreover, they always informed me of public holidays in India so I knew when they would be closed.

Since I was the only person talking to just one E2developers representative, the workflow was very smooth. We had good conversations and his ideas merged with my ideas for a perfect solution.

I really liked their accuracy and precision on everything they promised to do. When you open up our page now, you will see a pretty good description of what we are doing. That was the most important thing to us.

There is always room in every project, I guess. When I think about E2developers, the only thing they could improve would be to work in UTC+1, but that is pretty negligible, since I can easily wait six hours until they get back to work.

Overall Score It was a great experience.
    Since we are in different timezones, we had trouble communicating one-on-one all the time, but, overall, that wasn't such a big problem.
    They were not the cheapest programming team I have worked with, but everything really worked out, so I think it's alright.
    Everything worked out as described. They fulfilled all my needs in a very easy way.
    They are a great team that delivers great work so, I would give them a 10/10 for referral.

Website Redesign for Change Consulting Firm

"They met all my expectations and I was very satisfied with the results."

Oct 2017 - Jan. 2018

E2developers redesigned a website to improve how the services were displayed and to share information with more ease while also including some branding work. The focused on making it both engaging and modern.

Seattle, Washington
Robert Spencer
Principal, Change Consulting Associates

The project ran smoothly and although the website just launched, it has already gotten positive feedback. Their team showed great patience in understanding the project requirements and worked fast to implement changes, delivering a top quality website at an affordable price.

I’m the principal of a change management consulting services firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire E2developers?

We needed a website redesign to better promote our services and share critical knowledge capital.

Our goal was to have a website with a competent and modern look. It needed to be easy to navigate, have engaging graphics, and hold a modest number of pages.

A colleague had worked with them on another project and was very pleased with their work.

It was a relatively straightforward project that started out with a conversation about our branding and the creation of a logo. I gave them basic ideas for our page topics and graphics; E2developers then created mockups, which I reviewed. The changes I suggested were quickly implemented—usually within a day—and we moved forward after my final approval. At the end, they provided a training manual for maintaining the site.

I only worked with the project manager though I believe there were others doing the technical work behind the scenes.

The website was recently completed and launched. I’ve since reached out to several potential clients and partners and they’ve shared very positive comments about it.

How effective was the project management?

Project management was excellent. They were very patient with me whenever I changed my mind, which happened several times as the site evolved. They were also very quick to turn around work and change requests.

I really appreciated the timeliness of their work and their willingness to listen to what I was trying to accomplish. They were also very clever when they shared their ideas.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

None.

Overall Score They met all my expectations and I was very satisfied with the results.
    They provide a very quick turnaround time of a day or less.
    Their price was very reasonable and the work was completed within budget.
    Their service was always top notch with few errors.
    I was very satisfied with the work and results.

Web Design for Online Media Company

“They’re experts in user interface design.”

May 2017 - Ongoing

E2 provided web design services for an online media company, updating the existing CSS file and redesigning the user interface. They also made the site more responsive and are now working on marketing and SEO.

Dubai, Dubai
Managing Director, Online Media Company

The internal team is pleased with the website redesign which will be launched soon. Despite a few bugs, the work is of high quality and the team quickly learned the system requirements and mechanisms. The team was organized, communicated well, and worked hard to understand the needs.

I’m the managing director of an online media company.

What challenge were you trying to address with E2?

We needed help to update the design of our website to make it more responsive and mobile responsive.

We gave them the old files to update. They were responsible for all the CSS [Cascading Style Sheets] files. They gave the whole design a facelift and made it responsive, also restructuring the entire design side. Our next step is for them to help us with marketing and SEO [search engine optimization].

I deal with the project manager.

How did you come to work with E2?

I looked online and we bid several companies. We chose E2 as they were really cooperative with the task.

About $11,000.

We started working together in May 2017 and the work is ongoing.

We’re doing tests from our side and launching the website this week. Our internal team is really happy with it.

It was a big difficult in the beginning, but they learned the whole system and our requirements. I now consider them part of my own company. They learned quickly and it was really smooth. Everything is great.

How did E2 perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re really organized. They helped me to understand the needs and they really understand the business. We use mainly Skype and email to communicate.

They’re experts in UI [user interface] design. We’re crossing our fingers in how they’re going to help us with the marketing part.

They could improve their communication skills in the beginning. They’re in India so we found it hard initially to talk on the phone because of accents. We continued communicating by Skype, email, and texting.

There’s a language barrier and sometimes they don’t catch all of the bugs.

Silver