We Tailor Solutions in Magento

E-Sparks is a design and development firm that specializes in Magento Commerce, for more than half a decade.

Our core strength is Magento (1 & 2). Since initiated, we have majorly focused on working as per Magento standards while building a team of Magento certified professionals, that may help achieve the best outcomes with highly optimized websites.

We offer our customers full-cycle service, to help them achieve the desired results at any stage of their business. This includes, but not limited to:

• Web Development
  • UI/UX design
  • Data Migration
  • Third-Party Integration
  • Performance Optimization
  • Digital Marketing

Every client is special to us. To ensure that they have their dream idea being executed, we design and engineer customized solutions. Depending on the pocket of the customer, our pricing is very flexible. To ensure high quality of work, our initial deliverables to the client after the first contact are:

• Specification Document
  • Timeline and Milestones breakdown
  • Cost Estimate
  • Stack identification and Tools required
  • Flow Document if necessary

We believe in building up a long-term business relationship with our clients. To achieve this we ensure a high level of trust and respect in our working environment.

Lahore, Pakistan
  • Office no 812, Al Hafeez Heights
    Lahore, P 54000
    Pakistan

Petteezer Japanimation Explore Your Senses Big Blue Futon Beds From Japan Derikon

eCommerce store  Image

eCommerce store

• Online store for Pet Teezer
  • User can view the product from different angles
  • Multi language website
  • Different payment method for client according to language
  • Ensure best practices

• Performance optimization
Third party Integration Image

Third party Integration

• Integrate Storemaster Point of Sale(POS) with Magento based website
  • Integrate external gift card voucher API (Tutuka) with discount functionality of Magento
Design revamp Image

Design revamp

• Site revamp
  •     Responsive design
  •     Product detail page
  •     Theme design
  •     Theme development

Magento 2 Migration for Vape Retailer

"We like that they are very communicative and accessible."

June 2020 - Ongoing

E-Sparks spearheads the Magento 1 to Magento 2 migration of an online vaping company. The team utilized a backend API and ReactJS for the storefront.

Toronto, Canada
Max Carvalho
Technical Lead, 180 Smoke

E-Sparks' efforts have helped the company to launch its store on time. Overall, the client was pleased with the engagement.

The 180 Smoke is a leading vaping online and local retail in Canada. I work as a technology leader.

For what projects/services did your company hire E-Sparks , A Magento Specialist Company, and what were your goals?

We were in the need to speed up the development to have the Magento 1 store migrated to Magento 2 version using a React-based headless storefront.

How did you select E-Sparks , A Magento Specialist Company and what were the deciding factors?

I found E-Sparks on UpWork, checked the reviews, and was very happy with them.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.

The first step was for the E-Sparks developers to understand the project and how it was implemented so far. After that we decided on a list of crucial tasks that had to be delivered on day one. The project had a Magento 2 serving as backend API and uses a storefront built with React Js.

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

Mostly two developers, one dealing with frontend and the other dealing with backend development.

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

Together with the E-Sparks team, we were able to achieve the goal and launch the store within the necessary timeline.

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timelines.

We use Slack for day to day communications and Asana for tasks management.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

I like how they are very communicative and accessible.

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

Not that I recall.

Magento Site Update for Japanese Futon Retailer

"I have used Umair and his team for years and find them very reliable, trustworthy, and experts at their jobs."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

E-Sparks maintains an e-commerce site that sells futon beds. For the latest project, they're updating the site to the current version of Magento, touching up the design and ensuring that it's SEO-compatible.

Japan
Dean Fuller
Owner, FutonBedsFromJapan.com

The latest update is still ongoing, so it's too early to report results. However, E-Sparks has proven to be a key technical partner over the years. They execute on client needs and require little management to stay on track. They meet expectations and give updates as they progress.

Our company markets via the Internet only, direct to the consumer specialty products that are hand-made in Japan and shipped abroad worldwide.

For what projects/services did your company hire E-Sparks?

From time to time our website needs to be upgraded to not only be more current in appearance and function, but also to meet the constant requirements of Google to rank well in search.

This update was a major overhaul to our website including updating to a the latest version of Magento platform.

To improve our site's appears and function and update the function of the site to meet Google's preferences to improve ranking.

I have used Umair and his team for several years now. (I did go a different direction for a short period and paid the price in wasted time and money!) and then returned to Umair -- currently eSparks. I initially found Umair on an digital platform for finding virtual tech workers.

eSparks (Umair and Team) provide all-things-digital from website design and creation to SEO, etc. They are experts in Magento.

I primarily have contacted Umair for all of my needs, but am regularly contacted by members of his team as as well.

While my current project is ongoing, I have used Umair and his team for years and find them very reliable, trustworthy, and experts at their jobs.

I typically initially work directly with Umair to express my needs, then others are added during the process. We trade emails and have used Skype at times when needed.

Admittedly I have managed projects more loosely with somewhat loose time-tables. We've never used any sort of management platform features that tracks specific tasks or timeframes. I do know that if you required this, Umair and his team would likely have this available to use as I have found then quite accommodating.

I look first to integrity. I expect to be told what will happen, how it will be done and a reasonable time-table -- and of course that what is done is completed with the required expertise. I have always found Umair and his team to fulfill these requirements for me.

I always have a desire for things to move along faster, but frankly I have never found a web-service company to move at the pace I would want.

Overall Score Great company to work with.
    They have always replied and completed tasks within a very reasonable time frame
    Pricing has always been fair and reasonable and definitely within market norms.
    They will work on a project/feature until you're completely satisfied.
    I have already referred them to several friends. I'm more cautious about which friends I will refer to them.

Development Support for Gaming Web Application

"They’ve been kind and willing to help."

June 2019 - Ongoing

E-Sparks supported the development of a fantasy-sports gaming web application for a third-party client. Using Bootstrap, React.js, and the Zend Framework, the team built the platform including a live API.

Freelance Developer

A knowledgeable partner, E-Sparks has provided topnotch deliverables on time. The team invested time to understand the requirements and has been accessible, supporting a seamless collaboration. They have been a dependable partner, which has ensured a successful engagement.

I’m a freelance developer, creating specialized Magento, WordPress, and custom web applications for clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with E-Sparks?

I needed extra resources because I didn’t have the time to complete a project myself.

E-Sparks built a custom web application. Since it’s for a client, I don’t want to say too much about the app but it’s for the online gaming community. Their team developed the app with Bootstrap, React.js, and Zend Framework. They created a game logic based on a live API that pulls live feeds, then manipulates the data to create the rules for the fantasy football-like game.

I was in contact with around three or four teammates including a project manager, a developer, and an account manager.

How did you come to work with E-Sparks?

I found them through Upwork. My colleagues and I created technical tests for prospective providers. We made problems and gave instructions, for instance: Make this code or this SQL query secure. It was a hard procedure, so we knew that anyone who passed the tests would have the right level of competence. Many tests were submitted, and E-Sparks came out on top, meaning we had a lot of confidence.

The project cost about $10,000.

We began working together in June, and it’s ongoing.

I’m quite happy with the services I’ve received from them. The development has been high-quality. E-Sparks has understood my requirements really well, which I’ve been really happy about. I've found it difficult to collaborate with other developers because they hadn't understood a project's directions. We haven’t had any problems with their team not being able to understand how to do an assignment.

How did E-Sparks perform from a project management standpoint?

We’ve communicated through Skype and sometimes Slack. E-Sparks has always been very attentive. Anytime I’ve wanted to message them, they’ve messaged me back. Their team has always been responsive including outside their office hours, which I’ve been happy with as well.

They’ve been kind and willing to help. E-Sparks gets the job done when they say they’re going to do it. Unlike other providers, their team has met deadlines. They’ve been a breath of fresh air.  Their skill level, communication, quality, and timeliness have met my expectations.

Off the top of my head, no. I’ve had no problems with E-Sparks.

Be clear with a project’s directions and requirements. If you write the scope step by step, they’ll execute it well.

For the work they’ve done, I’m really happy with the price. I’ve been even more surprised with the value considering the quality of work.
    I recommend them highly.

Magento Web Dev for Digital Marketing Firm

"Their ability to work independently is very impressive."

E-Sparks developed a Magento website for the client of a digital marketing agency. They continue to work together on a variety of web development projects.

Ottawa, Canada
Alison Boudreau
Design & Project Team Lead, Cutting Horse Creative

The deliverables provided by E-Sparks have satisfied all clients so far, and their process continues to impress in both efficiency and attention to detail. Their team use Asana to stay on top of all tasks.

My company is a web and marketing company in Canada. We help clients develop and build, or revamp and maintain their websites. We also provide marketing services to work alongside your website.

For what projects/services did your company hire E-Sparks?

The first project was a Magento site build.

To complete the project in an effective manner on schedule.

Through a freelance website.

The eSparks team provided back and front end development and deploy of Magento websites. We continue to work with them for other projects (some Magento and some not) and they are always organized, efficient and independent.

I will continue to work with this team because they are able to get work done without hand holding. They have excellent communication skills and make sure they understand completely the demands of a project before executing it. This means that generally tasks are completed correctly the first time.

We primarily deal with Umair, Talha and Muhib.

The client was happy with the end results.

They have milestones set in Asana, and it is a very effective method.

Their ability to work independently is very impressive. With the time difference, I come in to work being completed in my morning.

We are happy with their services.