Realize your funding needs

We assist startup companies for their financial and business development matters by accelerating their growth. Our main value proposition is attracting funding for early stage technology companies, particularly in Seed, Series A and Series B rounds. The company has active presence in Europe, USA and Asia with a large network of business partners and investors.

Vienna, Austria
  • Vienna
    Austria
  • Sofia
    Bulgaria
  • Hong Kong
    Hong Kong S.A.R., China

Pitch Deck & Business Valuation for Consulting Service

“They’re very professional, they’re prompt with deliverables, and they listen well.”

2018 - Ongoing

DYNAX Invest supplements an independent development consultant’s services to third-party clients. They deliver easily-comprehensible marketing materials and assess project development value.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Consultant, Consulting Service

Their team is highly accommodating and meets deadlines effectively. Thanks to their work, it’s easier to market projects to the correct target audiences, which has led to greater customer satisfaction.

I’m an independent consultant and I provide development services to my clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with DYNAX Invest?

I hired them to help me create business plans and evaluations for some of my clients.

One of the things they’ve done is to create a pitch deck, which is a marketing document that presents a business in an easy-to-read format as opposed to a detailed plan. They’ve also helped me by doing valuation assessments on how much a client’s development is worth.

I work with their business manager and two investment managers.

How did you come to work with DYNAX Invest?

I found them via online search and decided that they seemed reasonable based on reviews.

We started working together sometime in 2018 and we’re still working together.

Their work has made my presentations more solid. It’s easier to market projects to the target audience, which has also improved my relationships with my clients.

How did DYNAX Invest perform from a project management standpoint?

They deliver everything on time and have been very accommodating as far as making sure they meet the specifications that my clients sent.

They’re very professional, they’re prompt with deliverables, and they listen well. They don’t try to dictate the workflow and they’re easy to get along with, which is important to me.

No. It seems like they’ve covered everything well.

Be straightforward about your needs and they’ll make it work.

Overall Score I’m really sold on them. It’s a good relationship.
    It’s an extremely good value.