Software agency experts in travel Industry

Since 2000 we have been working with companies becoming software factory experts, specifically in the travel industry.

Every day we work hard to give an excellent service, looking forward to establish solid long-term relationships with our customers.

Have you seen our last article?

2000
San Francisco, CA
  • 156 2nd St
    San Francisco, CA 94105

City Tours, Funtour, Creative Travel, Audi, UNIDO, Fitrec, Symmetric

IT Services for Travel Agency

"Rest assured that Dynamia will get the job done for your business."

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

Dynamia came on board as a full service IT service partner to manage and maintain a travel booking platform. They make enhancements to the hotel room reservation system and fix glitches on an ongoing basis.

Portland, Maine
Oscar Perez
CEO, Creative Travel

As a reliable IT service provider, Dynamia has substantially improved the platform’s functionality, speed, and usability. They leverage technical expertise to optimize customer experience and maximize engagement. The team is responsive, diligent, and committed to delivering results.

I am the CEO of Creative Travel. Our company operates tours and collaborates with other tour operators overseas.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dynamia?

We hired Dynamia to provide IT services for our travel business. Since the travel industry centers on technology-based connections, we needed to foster an excellent level of engagement with clients who want to book reservations and hotels which provide room rates.

As a partner, Dynamia provides full-service IT support for our company. .They are my primary contact for anything related to IT.

Recently, they’ve been working on our reservation system. It offers clients access to nightly rates and lets them book hotel rooms online. Dynamia handles all the programming and outreach for us. They continually update the platform with new innovations at our request.

We use GoDaddy as our hosting service, and they manage the backend as well. They take care of backup and any bugs we might experience.

We have worked with up to five people at a time, depending on what we have needed. Two programmers work with me directly. Dynamia has employees on staff with the skills to support additional areas.

How did you come to work with Dynamia?

Over the past few years, we’d had very bad experiences with US-based IT teams we had hired. I also wanted to reduce costs. A friend of mine suggested Dynamia and told me that they work with clients all over the US and South America.

I’m originally from Uruguay, so I went there to visit Dynamia at their offices. Once I told them about my needs, they confirmed they had the capabilities to support us.  I was very pleased with their service during the three-month trial period, so I hired them for this engagement.

We have spent between $50,000–$100,000.

We’ve been working together since September 2017.

Dynamia has made significant improvements for our company. We’re very pleased with the engagement and have had a great experience so far. The team enjoys our work together, and they do an excellent job.

Past vendors always created glitches in their work. Dynamia both resolved these errors and increased the speed of our platform. They follow up on all our requests and solve every issue or concern to keep our clients happy.

How did Dynamia perform from a project management standpoint?

Dynamia manages our projects very well. We communicate via email and phone. Whenever we call, Dynamia always has someone available to answer our questions.    It’s especially useful that they’re bilingual. When they need to explain an aspect of our system clearly, we put everything in writing. They send any specific reports I need quite quickly.

Even though I can be very demanding, they never say no. If they ever don’t know something right away, they find out how to figure it out. Since technology is constantly changing, we need someone like them who can stay on top of it.

Dynamia is amazing. I wish I had started working with them earlier. Whenever we assign them a project, they take the time to figure out each step to take before starting to work on it. They usually finish before the deadlines they originally give me.

Dynamia offers excellent customer service and follow-up. As a company, they’re oriented towards customer service. They’re more on focused on helping the client than maximizing charges, which I appreciate.

After all my previous negative experiences, this is the first company that I feel really works. Other vendors I’ve used charged much more. Many even sent invoices for a two-minute phone consultation. Dynamia is a team of hard workers who deliver on all our requests and fulfill their promises.

Whenever we have a new project, Dynamia gets it right on their first try. Once they let me know how much time they need, by the time things are tested they fully complete projects the first time around. Their attention to detail is impressive. They always seem to understand what we’re talking about.

I haven’t had any bad experiences with them, so I have no complaints. Since they're not an overly large company, they really focus on the client.

Rest assured that Dynamia will get the job done for your business. If you communicate with them and explain to them what you truly need, they will get it done. I think communication is key, and they have excellent communication skills.

The value for the price of their service is excellent.
    They are great. I recommended them to another company I worked with in the past who is also very happy with them.