WE CREATE ADVANCED SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS

DVC Solutions is an international software development company with offices in Chicago (USA), Halmstad (Sweden) and Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina).

The company was established in 2013, and it is engaged in the development of complex cloud web and mobile software solutions, mainly based on open source technologies.

As time passes by, the company’s focus slowly turns to perform services of custom software and app development, which results in further growth model is based largely on that basis. As we have established a very disciplined and responsible business model that has been recognized by customers all around the world, we managed to achieve successful long-term cooperation with companies from the United States, Canada, Norway, Sweden, Austria, the Netherlands, Germany, and many other countries worldwide.

Chicago, IL

- Amondi - PV Secure - Veenner - ComTrade - USAID - Sente Advisory - Meerkiddo - PritLead - RB-Media - Bit Media - Svensk Mediabevakning - EXIT Centre Banja Luka - Sim Impex - CUBE ICG - OrdeX - City of Banja Luka - Green Vets

anic Image

Kaus&Partner Image

Kaus&Partner

Site4mobi Image

Site4mobi

Site4mobi is a new, sophisticated platform that allows you to create your own mobile site in a simple and unique way, either by creating a completely new one or customizing an existing website. You can also offer your customers the ability to use beCOUPON on Facebook, Twitter and other social networks and promote your business using beQR and NFC.

ProfiNova Image

ProfiNova

OrdeX Image

OrdeX

OrdeX is a set of complex software solutions that are connecting all stakeholders in the beverage delivery chain. Namely, HORECA buyers are making orders via their mobile app, the distributor is accepting the order via the specialized web
dashboard that creates an invoice immediately and sends a notification in the warehouse for goods to be loaded. Buyer is being notified of every single change related to his order. On

the other side, distributors are managing their sales force on the field via OrdeX by having full control over their real-time location, having insight in the quantity and the type of branding material given to buyers, and receiving reports for some equipment to be replaced or fixed (refrigerators, beer barrels, etc.).
SOS 121 Image

SOS 121

SOS121 is a flood protection system that provides citizens with as much information as possible to be prepared for a flood crisis. The project combines IoT devices placed on river banks, a centralized web system that processes the data, Android mobile app and the SOS121 website. Other features include a very attractive and simplified web dashboard and a volunteer database that is managed by the responsible authority, an option

for users to see water levels from multiple telemetric units and to ask for help, so as a safety check option that can be activated in case of an emergency.
Meerkiddo - parental control app Image

Meerkiddo - parental control app

Everything that parent needs to keep his child safe online. Parents, via their phone, are able to fully monitor and organize activities on the child's phone: app usage and web browsing permissions, set alarms and reminders, review recorded calls and SMS, track child's location and much more. In one sentence, Meerkiddo is a swiss army knife in online parental control! Both child and parent-friendly app with the largest number of

features in global market at this moment.

Web Platform Dev for Equipment Management Startup

"If they say something will be done by a deadline, it will be."

Mar. 2019 – Ongoing

DVC Solutions Inc. took over development for a web-based platform and prepared it for a soft launch. The solutions functions as a network that connects clients with service providers.

Croatia
CEO, Equipment Management Startup

The soft launch was successful, and the product has received excellent customer feedback. Internal stakeholders report that the solution functions well, and DVC Solutions Inc. quickly solves any bugs. They are a reliable group that's willing to learn and take on challenges.

I work for a start-up. It’s an application for managing lab equipment, and the company is built around that application. It’s a spin-off of a traditional calibration laboratory.

What challenge were you trying to address with DVC Solutions Inc?

We wanted to make an application that creates a relationship between the client and the service provider in this field of calibration. We were looking for developers that could take over the existing code. I mean, 80% of the code was done, but it was terrible.

They took on the web-based application, which wasn’t working very well, and in a few months, performed development so we could do a soft launch. They took changed parts of the code, but they didn’t work from scratch.

It works as a network so people from two sides can connect. It connects the flow of data between the service provider’s side and the client’s side. On one side, there are service providers measuring equipment. On the other side are the users of equipment such as industry laboratories and manufacturing plants.

Features include a system of notifications and graphical representations of data about how instruments perform long-term that is aggregated throughout the years.

We spent a few months together working on getting into the old code, and then they started to work in two-week chunks.

I wasn’t the main point of contact with DVC Solutions Inc. but I work with them on a daily basis. The team composition has changed and grown since the beginning. In the beginning, there were two developers and a project manager, and later it doubled. At one point in time, it was 3–4 members.

How did you come to work with DVC Solutions Inc?

It was hard to find developers that would take on the system. It’s difficult to take over other people’s code. We had a few options, but we decided to go with DVC Solutions Inc.

We’ve invested around 50,000 euros (approximately $50,000–$199,999 USD) in their services.

We started working with them around March of 2019, and it’s an ongoing engagement.

Right now, we have the application, and it’s actually very, very appealing to the users. We had the product, went to Brazil, and made a soft launch. It was perfect. Everything worked, and we weren’t sure it would be that way.

We’ve had excellent customer feedback from the first two weeks when we gave the application to users. I think they did their portion very well. They provided a reliable and functional product. The initial bugs were solved very quickly and thoroughly.

How did DVC Solutions Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

At one point, it was obvious that we wouldn’t meet the deadline. They immediately doubled their resources and actually made that deadline.

If a project manager’s main role is to serve as a bridge between the developers and ourselves, then their project management was very good. It was always on time and the developers were very well-informed about what they had to do (this was difficult because the system was already partially built).

From our side, we were always informed about any problems or anything we had to discuss. When I send emails, the project manager will usually respond in 15 minutes or so. It goes quicker than we actually need or expect.

Their reliability has been most impressive. If they say something will be done by a deadline, it will be. If it doesn’t work out, they will make the changes that they need to in order to meet the deadline.

There was something I thought wasn’t good, but I changed my mind. In the months before they took over the development, we had to clarify what were some of the little features and details of the application.

At first, I wasn't satisfied with the speed of their understanding. But, after we did all the work, we understood that it's a very, very complex application. It wasn't an MVP, it was much more, and it’s from a very, very specific niche.

So if I had any sort of feeling that our collaboration wasn't perfect, it was in the beginning. But, now, I actually wouldn’t say that was their fault.

Overall Score I cannot remember anything they would need to improve.
    When we had some changes in the specifications, they managed to pull out resources and accomplish it on the initial deadline.
    We didn’t choose them because of their price, but when we compared 3–4 developers, they were also the least expensive.
    After development started, I cannot think of any point when we were unsatisfied with any aspect of our collaboration.
    These are the only developers I’ve worked with that I’ve been fully satisfied with.

Web Development for Networking Platform

"The product they’ve built captures every feature that I envisioned, and I’m eager to see growth continue."

May 2018 - Ongoing

DVC Solutions Inc. provides full cycle software development services for a social and professional networking platform. They’ve built several features for the product that let users connect and share content.

Oslo, Norway
Gwendoline Mesembe
Founder & CEO, Veenner

Internal stakeholders are excited to see the platform continue to evolve. Transparent collaboration and effective project management are hallmarks of DVC Solutions Inc. Their responsiveness to client needs, coupled with their timeliness in delivering features, has made for a seamless development process.

I’m the founder and CEO of Veenner, a social and professional networking platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with DVC Solutions Inc.?

I had an idea for a web-based platform that would connect people and businesses, but I didn’t have the design or programming skills to make it myself. I hired DVC Solutions Inc. to help bring my idea to life.

Their team designed the UX/UI of the platform and built each component from the ground up. They implemented a variety of features, including a messaging forum, a video sharing tool, and several other pathways for users to connect.

How did you come to work with DVC Solutions Inc.?

I was looking for a company with experienced developers and designers that was also known for effective project management. I contacted several people in my network, and was referred to DVC Solutions Inc. by a previous employer.

To date, I’ve spent 500,000 kroner (approximately $58,000 USD) out of a budget of 1 million kroner (approximately $116,500 USD).

The project began in May 2018, and the work is ongoing.

How did DVC Solutions Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m amazed by how efficient their team has been since the outset of the project. They’ve been able to clearly articulate crucial information, which has made for an effortless collaboration. They manage development processes using the Scrum framework, and they always deliver on time, even when given short notice.

I’ve very much appreciated their honest and straightforward approach. In many instances, they’ve offered better alternatives to the features I’ve asked for, and they haven’t been afraid to speak up when my requirements haven’t made sense. Their ability to present different options without selling a larger project has set them apart.

At times, I’ve felt that they’ve been too conservative with their recommendations. I’ve felt the need to push them to explore their full potential.

Open communication is essential. Be willing to have a genuine two-way dialogue with their team, and let them offer their ideas. If you focus too much on your initial expectations, you will miss out on the creative support that they can provide.

Overall Score Their team has been reliable since day one, and I’m very satisfied with their work thus far.
    When we’ve been late with deadlines, they’ve been prepared to adjust. Their team consistently delivers on time.
    They’ve been very cost efficient.
    They’ve been great, but I feel that I’ve only seen a glimpse of their full potential.

Mobile Dev for Civilian Patrol App

“We’re impressed with their ability to deliver a workable solution at a targeted price point.”

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

DVC Solutions Inc. built a custom mobile app and a cloud-based backend system. The app allows civilians to send critical information to the authorities.

Dallas, Texas
John Lawyer
Owner, GreenVets, LLC

A local government unit is now using the app. Despite the time difference, DVC’s efficiency, regular updates, and affordable pricing have set them up for future projects.

I am the owner of an intelligence, security, and investigations company.

For what projects/services did your company hire DVC Solutions Inc.?

We needed to create a viable method for a civilian population to report critical data to the appropriate security force.

DVC Solutions had done previous work for our company. Since we were happy with the quality and the price point of their services, we decided to work with them again.

DVC Solutions created a mobile application as well as the associated backend cloud management system. The app is capable of receiving important data from users and getting this data to decision makers efficiently. They developed our technology in stages. Our team was given a full demo upon completion.

We were in contact with the assigned project manager. We also had free access to other company personnel affiliated with our project.

A municipal government is currently using the technology in Europe.

communication was effective and timely. We were told of progress and kept informed of any issues facing the project. We did not have any difficulty with the time zone difference or the language barrier.

None.

Overall Score We will be working with DVC in the future.
    Both email and Skype worked great.
    We would use them again as we already have on multiple projects.
    We have recommended DVC to others.

Frontend Dev for Web Design & Dev Company

"Their quality is very good."

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

DVC Solutions augments internal development capacity for fulfilling several client projects, mostly handling frontend-related work. Among the technologies used are PHP, JavaScript, HTML, and more.

Netherlands
Teun van Eil
Tech Manager, RB-Media

DVC's work helped increase productivity and boost cost savings. After in-house testing, their code always proves to be top-notch and any bugs that come up are fixed promptly. This combination of speed and quality sets them apart from other vendors, though they could improve on communication.

I’m a technical manager for RB-Media, a Netherlands-based company that develops websites, web shops, and web applications. We have a team of developers, designers, and marketers.

What challenge were you trying to address with DVC Solutions?

We had a challenge in terms of capacity. We have a lot of leads, but we can’t develop all the projects our customers are asking for. DVC Solutions was looking for Western partners they could work for, so we were a good match.

We don’t work with open-source technology; we have an in-house framework. Two of DVC’s developers visited our office for a week. We taught them how to work with our framework and they apply that knowledge to our projects.

The first project consisted of the frontend development of a commercial website with a lot of functionalities. We delivered PSD files, which DVC sliced into HTML and CSS code, and implemented the work into our framework. They also used JavaScript and PHP.

DVC Solutions also provided frontend web development for a client working with the Dutch government. We started with only one client, but they’re now developing applications for multiple parties.

They've assigned one developer each for frontend and backend work, plus a project manager. We communicate directly with the developers, however.

How did you come to work with DVC Solutions?

We looked at a few companies in India and other countries, but we weren’t convinced. Someone referred us to DVC Solutions, and we had a Skype call with one of their representatives. They were looking for Western partners to work with, so we were a good match. We decided to give them a test project. The results were good, so we assigned them more work.

We’ve spent between $10,000 and $25,000.

The first project with DVC ran between November 2017 and January 2018. We spent more time on it because of the holidays, but our collaboration is ongoing.

Their quality is very good. We have an in-house testing team, and DVC has scored high on the quality of the code. I would give them a nine out of 10 in this regard. Any bugs we encountered were fixed quickly by their team.

We have seen an increase in productivity, efficiency, and cost savings as a result of our collaboration with DVC. Our biggest improvement is the actual increase in capacity they’ve offered our company. It’s more about the time than the money.

How did DVC Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

We use HipChat for communication and Jira as a project management tool. We also use Skype and email. We haven’t used them for large projects, but their performance has been good. They’ve come to our office, so we’ve gotten to know their developers well.

They have a good combination of quality and speed.

Their planning wasn’t very good for one of our projects, but that was our fault as well. The deadline was reduced to one week because of this delay, but they were able to deliver the site in time. The quality was still very high, though.

Invite DVC’s team to their office so that they can meet each other in person.

They are very quick and they stick to deadlines. We have had some communication issues, however.
    The price/quality ratio is very good.

PHP Dev for Software Engineering & Services Company

“I know how hard they work and how devoted they are.”

June 2016 - Oct. 2017

DVC Solutions augmented development of PHP-based applications and platforms for third parties. They also participated in decision-making processes, implementation, and joint proposals for further improvement.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Serbia
Managing Director, IT Company

DVC Solutions adapted well to new technologies and tools, remaining responsive and devoted to delivering successful products throughout. Their optimistic and customer-first approach distinguished them from competitors and helped to alleviate pressure when facing challenges.

I’m the managing director of a software engineering company. I also work as engagement manager for certain international projects.

What challenge were you trying to address with DVC Solutions Ltd.?

We needed external assistance to provide services to our customers.

Their engineers worked on application development as part of our team. We worked on a collaboration platform with project and billing management functionalities for which DVC provided PHP expertise. They had an active role in making decisions during the project implementation. We also worked on joint proposals for improvement based on the experience of both their engineers and our own.

We worked with a single resource for the full duration of the project, but we did occasionally receive help from other team members. We received support from their management when we faced an obstacle. The customer was quite challenging, which required discussions from time to time. They worked as part of the team based on customer requirements.

How did you come to work with DVC Solutions Ltd.?

I heard about them from a colleague who’d recently joined our company. She’d worked with DVC for some time on another project and recommended them as a potentially good partner.

Their billable hours amounted to around $40,000.

We started working with them in June 2016 and completed the project in October 2017.

I was satisfied with their quality of work, even when we required them to use new technologies and tools. They had no problem with exploring new approaches internally. They were very adaptive and responsive.

How did DVC Solutions Ltd. perform from a project management standpoint?

They didn’t have a project management role. We used Jira and other communication channels.

They’re a young team, but they’re committed. I enjoyed working with them. They remained positive even when things weren’t going well.

They need more experienced people who can deal with complex systems and architectures.

You should give them a try. I know how hard they work and how devoted they are. They put the customer first.

The cost was fine.

WordPress Dev for Digital Marketing Company

“They’re affordable, very professional, and we’ve never had any issues with them.”

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

DVC Solutions Ltd. works on WordPress development for third party clients, as well as providing additional graphic design services.

Owner, MHG Consulting

The team regular develops high quality websites that function properly and reliably. They are always available and respond very quickly to any requests or issues.

I’m the owner of MHG Consulting. We do digital marketing, graphic design, some websites, and events for restaurants.

What challenge were you trying to address with DVC Solutions Ltd.?

I needed help with development and decided to outsource. It’s hard to find good, reasonably priced designers in the United States.

They do the graphic design for me and if the clients want, we can build the website as well. They are usually small websites, using WordPress.

They helped us with the website of a company that owns seven restaurants with three different names. It involved doing a lot of graphic design for them.

Our main contact is with the owner of the company, who I’ve known since he started the company.

How did you come to work with DVC Solutions Ltd.?

When they were starting their company I was also living in Bosnia. I’ve collaborated with them since their beginning 10 years ago, then when I moved to the United States, I continued working with them.

$25,000–$30,000.

We started working together in April 2016 and the work is ongoing.

The websites are functional and reliable.

How did DVC Solutions Ltd. perform from a project management standpoint?

They can be reached all the time. I’ve never had an issue with them and was always able to reach them, even if I needed something fixed within 24 hours. We use email to communicate. Recently, they opened a branch in Chicago so now I have a few contacts there.

I recommend them to so many people here. I can’t remember anyone ever complaining about them.

Overall Score I really enjoy working with them. I didn’t see any problems and will definitely continue to work with them.
    They’re very affordable.
    They’re the only company I’d recommend for IT.

Android & Web App Dev Non-Governmental Organization

“The app won the European Youth Award in Austria in the water category.”

Apr. 2017 - Oct. 2017

DVC Solutions developed an app as an early warning system for floods. They produced an Android app for civilians and a web dashboard for first responders using JavaScript, Laravel PHP, MySQL, HTML5, and CSS.

Bosnia
Zoran Gajić
CEO, EXIT Centre Banja Luka

DVC Solutions managed the project with strong organization and communication skills. Although there were processes that needed improvement, they were willing to make adjustments. Their project manager was professional and reliable and handled challenges well.

I am the founder and the head of the board for EXIT Centre, an NGO running a number of projects with the European Commission in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the rest of the Balkan region. We also have bilateral partners like the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the U.S. Embassy in Bosnia.

What challenge were you trying to address with DVC Solutions?

We received a project from the European Commission about citizen and NGO participation in cases of floods. As part of the project, we needed to develop a mobile app as an early warning system.

We created an initial description of the product, and we worked together with DVC Solutions to develop the full system specifications. They produced wireframes of both the app and the dashboard for first response professionals in operation centers. We had a 15-day discussion about the UX, functionalities, and various scenarios for the app. Then, they started development on the Android app and web dashboard. The technologies used are JavaScript, Laravel PHP, MySQL, HTML5, and CSS.

DVC Solutions delivered an alpha version, which we tested using our own team. We came to them with bug reports and they fixed 95% of them over a couple of iterations.

The web dashboard is used in firefighters’ and civil protection units’ operation rooms. The mobile app allows users to send rescue requests in cases where they need evacuation, food, health aid, etc. We have also installed four telemetric units at the riverbed, which automatically send data about the river level. If it goes over a threshold, citizens get alerts on their mobile phones. The civil protection units send alerts on 4–5 danger levels.

Users can set their status, confirming whether they are okay or whether they need help. Those statuses are visible to close friends and family members. They can also send request inquiries to look for missing persons, objects, or animals. It’s also possible to volunteer assistance to the civil protection units. The units can send mass messages to volunteering members, organize them, and send them to specific locations. The dashboard is used as a field force management tool.

We expected to have 2,000 downloads before the project ended, but the platform is in the process of being taken over by Bosnia Civil Protection. Users can download the mobile part, but they cannot connect to the civil protection units. The dashboard is not finished yet.

We worked with a mobile team and a web team, each with three developers. They also assigned a UX/UI designer, an internal tester, and a project manager.

How did you come to work with DVC Solutions?

I met the owner of the company at the recommendation of a friend. He was running an initiative to set up an ICT cluster of companies in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina two years ago. We gradually developed a collaboration.

The cost of their programming and design work was around €50,000 ($60,000 USD). We paid an additional €20,000 ($25,000 USD) for consultation services.

The collaboration officially started in April 2017. The development and testing took six months to complete. We continue to perform occasional work on the app.

Out of 59 competitors, the app won the European Youth Award in Austria in the water category.

How did DVC Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They used Scrum methodology. We had a well-defined dynamic for when our regular meetings were set up and who the contact point for each side was. We had a younger project manager in the beginning, who was later replaced with a mature professional. We exchanged Word documents and monitored Trello boards for the project progress.

I have run my own software development company for 10 years. The most impressive thing about DVC Solutions was their project manager’s ability to handle some of the challenges that came up. They made mistakes, but when I confronted him, he didn’t react negatively and offered to look into the matters.

Testing could be improved. They should be more careful when delivering projects to clients for the first testing. However, they have recently introduced QA team and things have been improved.

I would not be as kind to clients as DVC Solutions’ CEO sometimes is. I believe that he’s sometimes swallowed some bitter pills from the client side in order not to jeopardize relationships.

It’s important to specify testing in the contract and to accurately describe what an alpha version entails.

Overall Score They are an adaptable team, but they should be stricter in terms of contracts at times.
    Testing for our first project needed improvement. They started to use external testers for our second project.

WordPress Development for Digital Marketing Company

"Something that has made DVC Solutions stand out...is that they’re very structured and fast."

Jan. 2017 - Jan. 2018

DVC Solutions has provided outsourced support primarily developing both the front- and backend for WordPress sites. They’ve also completed more complex software projects as well as some design work.

Germany
Nordin Trobradovic
CEO, amondi UG

Product quality has been high, demonstrated by the lack of post-completion issues and structured backends that make further development easier. Customers are also satisfied with the design work. DVC Solutions sets clear deadlines and delivers on time or early.

I’m CEO of amondi, a Munich-based full-service marketing agency. We develop websites, apps, and software, as well as provide marketing services like social media management and print design.

What challenge were you trying to address with DVC Solutions?

We needed development and some graphic design support on a number of web and software projects.

DVC Solutions has completed a couple of websites as well as design collateral and a more complex software platform.

They develop primarily WordPress websites based on our PDF requirements. They start with design mockups, which we discuss, modify, and select with the customer. Then the move to the backend work.

The websites may be simple one-pagers or may have more complex functionalities like user registration. One of the projects— a mixture of a website and software—was an online platform for a car manufacturer that featured user registration and automatic insurance-number generation.

Most of the work is development-based but they’ve also provided graphic design. They have built design portfolios for logos and other items.

We initially worked with their CEO with whom we discussed the larger projects. We interacted with a project manager for smaller tasks. We also communicated with one of their designers.

How did you come to work with DVC Solutions?

My company is based in Germany but I am originally from Croatia and I live there. I’m near Bosnia and have some friends in the region who introduced me to DVC Solutions. We have multiple partners like them for this type of work.

Their work has cost between $25,000 and $30,000.

We started working with DVC Solutions around January 2017. The latest project was finished in 2018.

Product quality is very high. We haven’t had any after-sale issues with the website. DVC Solutions built a structured backend, which makes additional development work easier. I am not a designer myself but I know that our customers have been happy with DVC’s graphic design work.

How did DVC Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

We are using email, Trello, and Slack for the collaboration. We exchange requirements and quotations through email. Any questions I have are usually answered within a few minutes.

Based on our larger projects, I’ve found their team to be very organized. They don’t need a lot of input outside of the main requirements, and they finish on time. For me, this is a perfect collaboration. I like working with DVC Solutions.

Something that has made DVC Solutions stand out in comparison to other companies we’ve worked with is that they’re very structured and fast. After discussing a project, I always receive clear deadlines from them and they’ve always delivered early. This is uncommon in our field so it’s a significant plus for me. Programming projects are always a pain, but DVC Solutions has performed well in this area. I can simply tell them what I need and they will deliver on time.

Another uncommon advantage is having team members who can think on their own. I haven’t needed to explain every single detail, which is helpful.

DVC Solutions has done a good job so far. We have only worked on web development and design so I can’t speak to their performance in other areas.

It’s important to feature detailed project overviews in the inquiry email. This will allow DVC Solutions to deliver an appropriate quotation. Communication is very important in our kind of business.

They’re very good at meeting deadlines.

PHP Dev for Automotive & Insurance Platform

“They’re highly skilled in the technologies they’re using. … and react quickly to project changes.”

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

DVC integrated into an existing team to supplement PHP development. Their multi-faceted team helps build various processing modules and is integral to every step of the development process.

Leobersdorf, Austria
CEO, Pritlead

DVC’s like-minded methodology and commitment to excellence facilitated a smooth transition into working within an established team. Their PHP expertise enables them to create advanced software and provide bug fixes when needed. Efficient communication stifles any logistic issues that may arise.

Pritlead is a software development firm offering solutions to automotive and insurance companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with DVC Solutions Ltd.?

We needed additional PHP development resources.

DVC integrated into our development process. The first project was a redesign of our warranty support platform. They built modules for invoicing, administration, and product setup. Our software uses PHP on the backend, and JavaScript on the frontend. It’s used for warranty contracts, claims, invoices, and anything else related to processing automotive insurance.

We worked with one of their business developers, a full-stack developer, and a designer.

How did you come to work with DVC Solutions Ltd.?

I searched online for companies and came across DVC. They had a nice homepage and quickly responded to my inquiry. I met with their representative and we discussed their offer, technologies, certificates, and processes. They had high standards and could meet our requirements for developing insurance software.

We’ve spent €20,000 ($25,000) thus far.

We started working with DVC in September 2017 and the engagement is ongoing.

DVC is committed to helping us resolve any issues or bugs. They’re highly skilled in the technologies they’re using and effectively allocate tasks within their team. They manage our needs well and have resources for every part of the development process. They’re also flexible and react quickly to project changes.

How did DVC Solutions Ltd. perform from a project management standpoint?

Their business developer functioned as a project manager of sorts and always assigned the right people for the job. We usually communicate over Slack, Skype, or telephone. We also use Jira for task tracking.

They employ similar processes as our internal team and adhere to the same high standards. DVC possesses a good development methodology and are talented problem-solvers.

No. I’d recommend them to anyone.

Their scheduling isn’t the best, but it’s very good.

Web & App Dev Projects for Marketing Company

"They deliver quality products on or ahead of schedule."

Sept. 2014 - Ongoing

DVC Solutions provides ongoing development services for websites and applications. They’re launching an app’s iOS and Android versions.

Sweden
Mladen Zeljic
CEO, Svensk Mediabevakning AB

They build quality products at affordable costs. They’re efficient, accessible, and accountable partners. The team takes a flexible approach to scope changes; they’ll work overtime to ensure successful and timely deliveries.

I own Svensk Mediabevakning, a Swedish marketing firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with DVC Solutions Ltd.?

We needed affordable third-party development services.

They’ve developed multiple websites, dev shops, and applications. DVC has also designed handwritten and digital components.

For one collaborative project, they developed an in-house web shop for a large end-client’s sales team. Our client requested extra components in addition to the scope’s original specifications. In addition, DVC developed an app for an Italian restaurant in Sweden. The Android version is live; the iOS will go live soon.

Currently, they’re working on a complicated app for a large company. They’re meeting us in a few weeks to review specifications.

They assign project managers. The team ranges between two and four developers, depending on the project’s size. The upcoming project will have up to eight resources.

We’ve spent between $50,000–$199,999.

Work started in September 2014 and is ongoing.

They deliver quality products on or ahead of schedule. The team’s accessibility and efficiency make them natural development partners. We experienced a few bugs due to miscommunications, but DVC made prompt corrections after regular business hours.

How did DVC Solutions Ltd. perform from a project management standpoint?

They worked effectively via Skype WhatsApp, and phone.

When issues arise, they take responsibility and don’t charge extra for revisions. Similarly, they’re flexible about working additional hours when end-clients make changes.

No, I have nothing negative to say about them.

Be open. Give them a chance to prove they’re a responsible company.

They always meet deadlines.