Drupal Development and Support

Drudesk is a Drupal website support service whose main mission is to provide the smooth work of Drupal websites.

The company’s most popular services include:

- Drupal core updates;

- Drupal module updates;

- Drupal migration;

- website development from scratch;

- server monitoring;

- fixing the website after hackers’ attacks;

- bug fixes;

- speed optimization

- DevOps

- SEO audit

Learn more at drudesk.com

Drudesk was founded in April, 2015 as a small team inside the famous InternetDevels Drupal development company, but has grown into a full-fledged company with almost 70 employees and customers from across the globe.

The company works side-by-side with InternetDevels, is an active member of the Drupal community, makes commits to drupal.org, and participates in big Drupal events.

Lutsk, Ukraine

Drupal Web Development for Literature Platform

"I couldn’t have wished for a more forward-thinking and conscientious team."

Sept. 2016 - Dec. 2018

Drudesk designed and developed a Drupal 8 website. They created the site’s UI and built several custom modules before moving to QA testing.

St. Gallen, Switzerland
Mile Radunovic
Founder, Story-Bat

Users of the site are pleased with its intuitive design and reliable functionality. Drudesk’s proactive approach made for a seamless development process, and the team answered all questions in a timely manner. Despite a few gaps in meeting deadlines, Drudesk proved to be a reliable partner.

I’m the founder and community manager at Story-Bat. We own a platform that allows users to write stories and share content.

For what projects/services did your company hire Drudesk?

We hired Drudesk to design and program our website using Drupal 8.

We wanted to create an interactive website that would render well on any device.

I created a requirement catalog and collected quotes from six major providers. We chose Drudesk because they made a great impression and offered reasonable prices.

Drudesk created a Drupal 8 version of our website. They designed the UI of the site and developed several custom modules to match our unique needs. After they finished building the site, the team conducted QA testing.

The project team had about ten people, but certain individuals would come and go depending on the skills needed. We did have two changes in the project manager role, but the transitions were quick, and the newcomer was always well informed.

We now have a well-coded and beautifully designed website.

Their project management was very impressive, especially compared to other vendors. Drudesk kept me informed about assigned tasks, and their responses to my questions were always quick. We communicated exclusively via Teamwork, Skype, and email.

I‘m glad that I chose Drudesk to collaborate with me on this project because they were diligent in pushing themselves to deliver high-quality work. I couldn’t have wished for a more forward-thinking and conscientious team.

The only criticism I have is that a few project updates were late, and they completed a handful of tasks after their deadlines.

Scheduling was easy, and every response was fast.
    Due to changing requirements, the project costs had to be adjusted on the go. It wasn't always easy to verify the assigned hours.
    The code is solid, the site is stable, and their team took a forward-thinking approach to development.
    I'm willing to refer people to them.

Server Migration & Enhancements to Drupal Site

"Drudesk handled every request we had, even small ones."

Jan. - Feb. 2018

Drudesk handled a server migration for a website and fixed several of the issues that made it slow.

Orlando, Florida
Frank Walkers
President, Canon212.com

Through a collaborative effort, Drudesk delivered an updated website that's capable of handling spikes in traffic effectively. They're a readily available and communicative team.

I'm the founder and president of a widely read news aggregator site.

For what projects/services did your company hire Drudesk?

We needed to fix our site, which was really slow and would crash.

They were recommended to me two years ago when we launched.

They helped me migrate to a better server that could handle our increased traffic. They also made sure that our Drupal site was up to date and protected against traffic surges. Drudesk handled every request we had, even small ones.

They assigned a project manager and a Drupal developer to handle the work.

They did a fantastic job.

They were quick to respond and worked together to deliver.

They’re very nice and communicate well despite the time difference. The project manager was super responsive, even on evenings and during holidays.

UX/UI Refresh for Bespoke Apparel E-Store

“They are proactive about making us happy and improving their work.”

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Drudesk is enhancing the appearance and functionality of an E-Commerce site that features bespoke clothing.

Bucharest, Romania
Florin Surugiu
Creative Director, Simplicated

The Drudesk team is communicative and organized, while their efforts have contributed to a more attractive UI. However, they could still improve their QA process.

I’m the creative director of a fashion website.

For what projects/services did your company hire Drudesk?

We needed help with web development.

Our goal was to sell clothes online.

Drudesk approached us.

They are enhancing an E-Commerce site that allows clients to customize clothing.

I’ve worked with several project managers from Drudesk.

Since the project is still ongoing, I don’t have any results yet. Overall, the website looks and works better now.

How effective was the project management?

They are transparent and efficient.

They are proactive about making us happy and improving their work.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

They need to check their work before delivering it to us. I sometimes feel that they lack attention to detail and do tasks in a hurry, which means that I have to do a lot of verification. They could also try to understand our needs better.