Top Drupal web development company in Poland

Who we are

• Team of 20 developers specialising in Drupal, PHP and front-end development
  • Working with Drupal since 2008
  • Helping companies, startups and digital agencies from all over the world
  • Clients from USA, Uk, Germany, Poland and other countries

What we do

• Drupal 7 and 8
    • Drupal custom module development
    • Migration to Drupal (Migrate API)
    • Integration with external applications (REST/JSON, SOAP, XML-RPC, etc)
  • Symfony and Laravel

+48 50 113 7989
    Legionow 31
    Rzeszow, PP 35-111
    Poland

Majority of our clients are based in USA, UK and Germany, although we also successfully delivered to customers in various parts of the world, including Switzerland, Italy, France, Holland, Australia and other.

Drupal Development for Compliance & Regulatory Platform

"They have genuinely helped our dream service become a reality."

2015 - Ongoing

Droptica completed a migration from Drupal 6 to Drupal 7. The team moved a complex database, developed additional features, set up a customized email alert, and created many complex pages.

Head of IT, Compliance & Regulatory Platform

Droptica’s work has drastically increased the efficiency of the website. The website is fast and can complete tasks much more quickly. The team listens well and has an excellent understanding of the project’s vision and needs. They deliver high-quality results and exceed expectations.

We provide a compliance and regulatory platform for the financial services industry.

I am the head of IT.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Droptica?

We needed to migrate from Drupal 6, which is an administrator site, to Drupal 7, a client-ready and feature-rich site.

What were your company's specific goals for the project?

We wanted to make a Drupal 7 site that could be as feature-rich as possible and could make huge administrative and time-efficiency gains.

Our list of goals included to move a very complex database from D6 to D7; huge administrator efficiency gains; develop industry-leading features; full-faceted search with new alert notifications; set up a tailored email alert for every individual user; and create many complex views/pages.

How did you come to work with Droptica?

We received a glowing reference from other people in the Drupal world.

It was in the $50,000 to $200,000 range.

We started in summer 2015, and the project is still ongoing but close to completion.

The site is looking awesome, and we can't wait to relaunch. We have untold efficiency gains now. For example, a task that may have taken three hours now only takes one minute. The site's speed is fast, which is always crucial.

How did Droptica perform overall?

I could not rate Droptica highly enough. They have genuinely helped our dream service become a reality.

What distinguishes Droptica from other providers?

Yes. They delivered what was asked and more. They listened, read the brief and wireframes, went away, came back with a few questions, and just got it built.

In hindsight, are there areas in which they could improve or things you might do differently?

Genuinely, we had no hiccups.

Drupal Development for E-Commerce Platform

"Droptica is an amazing company."

2015 - Ongoing

San Francisco Bay Area
Founder, E-Commerce Platform

Droptica stands out from other developers and delivers good quality code at a reasonable price. The team has a good understanding of Drupal but is also skilled in a wide range of other technologies. They provide excellent communication, lean project management, and a good ticketing system.

We run a complex e-commerce site. It features a large database and complex PHP code.

I am the founder of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Droptica?

I needed to undertake a complex technology migration from Drupal 6 to Drupal 7, which amounted to more of a rebuild. I also needed to develop the site further, getting it up to best practices.

Droptica rebuilt a website as part of a migration from Drupal 6 to Drupal 7. The team also completed the website theme and additional upgrade developments. They were selected for their expertise.Please describe the scope of their involvement in greater detail.

Droptica rebuilt my entire site. Although Drupal 6 to 7 migrations are called migrations, they're complete rebuilds in effect. Droptica also handled the site theming, based on our designer's work.

How did you come to work with Droptica?

I did a lot of research. Droptica was their country's sponsor of DrupalCon, which is the main annual meeting for Drupal specialists. I knew that their company would have good expertise in the area, given their sponsorship. We conducted video interviews and moved forward.

The annual cost for their work is around $50,000.

We started working together in 2015. Our work is ongoing.

Droptica is an amazing company. I've worked with Drupal specialists in the past, given that it's by far the most complex content management system available. I've hired shops in both San Francisco and offshore. Nothing worked in terms of quality and value, but they hit the sweet spot. They provided good-quality code at a reasonable price point. They know the technology well, but they also have a broad set of skills, including PHP, HTML, and CSS web development.

How did Droptica perform from a project management standpoint?

They have a lean management team, which I find to be a positive. I don't like interacting with 7 project managers and one developer at once. Their manager also has a development role, and Droptica uses a good, solid ticketing system.

What distinguishes Droptica from other providers?

Along with having a technical skillset, they have excellent communication skills. There are no language barriers at all.

Is there anything Droptica could have improved or done differently?

No. Just on my end, if I had more time and money, I'd go visit them to build a personal relationship on-site.

Overall Score I like them a lot.
    Droptica has allocated resources efficiently and as-needed.
    They have a great hourly rate, given their specialty.
    I've hardly seen any bugs in their work, and whenever there is one, it will be minor.
    I just referred them 0 minutes ago.

Web Development for Marketing Agency

"Droptica’s multi-language site experience and Drupal specialty with deep expertise are the things that stand out."

Sep. 2015 - Ongoing

Droptica augments internal resources for Drupal development projects. Services include front and backend development, code management, and version control solutions. The team has completed 3 projects to date.

San Mateo, California
Principal & Founder, Marketing Agency

Droptica provides excellent communication and completes all tasks on time and within budget. The team is responsive, available, and eager to review and resolve issues. They can improve in the areas of quality assurance and testing, but overall deliver satisfactory results at reasonable rates.

We are a US-based marketing agency that provides web design and development as part of our overall consulting services.

We had limited internal resources to handle Drupal development for a large global client, so we needed a reliable team with deep Drupal experience to support the development of numerous sites for this multi-national client, including multi-language site experience.

We needed a team that could help develop custom Drupal features and modules to meet the unique customer requirements. We also wanted our development partner to be flexible in terms of availability and billing, so that we could scale up and down to match the project workload and client requirements.

Droptica has provided us with back-end and front-end web development services, primarily using Drupal, PHP, JavaScript, CSS, and so on. They have also assisted with providing site staging environments, code management, and version control solutions.

Droptica approached us about Drupal development work when we were in the midst of looking at some US firms. We had several calls, checked references, and found that their multi-language experience was a key requirement that US firms did not have.

They've done five projects for us over the past 8 months. Three are completed, and work is on-going.

Droptica has performed very well, and we would absolutely recommend them to other agencies or companies. Communication has been excellent, and all work to date has been delivered per our agreed schedule and within budget. When problems or issues were encountered, Droptica was always available and eager to promptly review and resolve the issue.

Droptica's multi-language site experience, Drupal specialty with deep expertise, and reasonable rates are the things that stand out to me.

In some cases, quality assurance and testing could be improved. But overall, we’re quite pleased with their work.

Development Support for Web/App Development Agency

"The project on which [they're] currently working will make the product ten times better."

Nov. 2015 - Ongoing

Droptica provides supplemental development services for a variety of projects. The team has completed the frontend of a complex online booking system and a payment gateway for a content-selling platform.

Finland
CEO/Owner, Web/App Development Agency

Droptica’s work adds significant value to the products. The team responds promptly to requests and has developers readily available. They provide detailed progress reports, employ issue-tracking tools, and use GitHub as a code repository. They provide cost-effective solutions at a good value.

We develop web and mobile applications.

I am the CEO and owner of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Droptica?

We were working on a big project for which we didn't have sufficient resources. Droptica offered additional developers to us.

When we need a helping hand in a project, we will reach out to Droptica.

One example of a project is when we were building an online booking system. They lended a hand on the frontend part of that project, which was a complicated task involving database queries and delivering a lot of information to users based on filters and other elements.

From there, we started collaborating on a new project involving a content-selling platform for publications. Users are able to read and listen to media on the website. We've had to build a new payment gateway for it.

How did you come to work with Droptica?

I was actually approached by their owner initially. I hate the typical selection process which has to be adopted, especially for new and bigger projects. It's a lengthy, bureaucratic process. We're simply two development companies working together. If we can skip any of the steps which need to be made with our usual clients, things will work for the both of us.

The biggest project that I've worked on with Droptica had a development cost of $34,000.

We started working together in November 2015. We have an ongoing relationship.

Droptica has done a good job, and they provide good availability for their developers. They usually answer my requests promptly. The project on which we're currently working will make the product ten times better than it was before, in terms of user experience, interface, architecture, database structure, and so on. All of these elements will be redone from scratch with their help, so their contribution is significant.

How did Droptica perform from a project management standpoint?

They use tools for issue tracking and GitHub as a code repository, which is a good way of tracking changes in code. Droptica provides me with progress reports broken down into hours spent per task.

What distinguishes Droptica from other providers?

Droptica's quality is very good, considering their hourly rate. I have gotten good value for my money. I'm sure that there are better companies available, but I wouldn't want to pay four times as much.

I am from Finland. In my country, there are development companies with hundreds of employees which build software for airlines, mobile phone manufacturers, and so on. Compared to those, Droptica is the better choice for a small- to medium-sized business. They could also prove to be a good choice for a larger enterprise with unique requirements.

Is there anything Droptica could have improved or done differently?

In terms of hour tracking, it would be nice to see exactly which developer does what. Droptica could add more detailing in their reporting.

Even though they can build PHP applications with other frameworks, they specialize in Drupal. They work within Drupal standards, so I would not have any problems recommending them to anyone looking for this type of project.

Web Development for Interactive Agency

"They are dynamic and can adapt to new requirements easily."

Droptica was initially hired for temporary development work but is now on full-time status. The team provides backend and frontend development services and uses a variety of technologies and software.

Co-Owner/Senior Developer, Interactive Agency

Droptica delivers consistent results and reliable performance. The team works well with the in-house staff, uses similar tools, and executes seamless project management. They are dynamic and adaptable, capable of meeting new requirements and adjusting to new technologies or paradigms easily.

We are an interactive agency that also owns and operates a few web properties.

What is your role or position at the company?

I am the co-owner and senior developer.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Droptica?

I was short on staff after one of my front-end developers took another job, and two contractors who I had been utilizing for a few years became less reliable. Rather than take the time to hire internally, I reached out to Droptica to see how I could utilize their services.

What were your company's specific goals for the project?

I mainly needed temporary development help, but I've ended up using Droptica continuously for the last few years since I first engaged them.

How did you come to work with Droptica?

My agency has some developers on staff already. I was looking for another agency that used similar tools and was already well oiled in terms of programming in a certain manner and with a certain consistency.

The most I can divulge here is that they've been working full time – at least one developer on a web app for the past one and a half years, in addition to supplementing my development team when needed. I would say we have two or three developers full time.

I have utilized Droptica on numerous projects for the last few years, even to supplement my own team on some things. Some of the projects they have worked on are done, while others are still ongoing.

How did Droptica perform overall?

They performed great, and I still use them.

What distinguishes Droptica from other providers?

They are dynamic and can adapt to new requirements easily, even to new technologies or paradigms.

No. Not that I can think of.

Overall Score It was great.
    Great experience with them here.
    Not too many of our projects are estimate-based, but rather long-term engagements. When I have needed estimates, they have done a good job at staying within budget.
    I am very happy with the quality of their work.
    Very likely, if the opportunity arose.

Drupal Web Development for University's Math Institute

"Droptica performed very professionally."

Over three months, Droptica developed a website using Drupal CMS to implement a graphical project with extensible design. The new server retained all the same available functionalities as the previous website.

Web Development Coordinator, University Math Institute

Droptica delivered a well-organized web page with Drupal capabilities. The team was professional and provided consistent, reliable communications via daily emails. They were diligent in identifying necessary tasks, but can improve project responsibility regarding the underlying SQL database.

I work in education and research for the mathematical institute of a university.

What is your role or position at the company?

I am the web development coordinator.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Droptica?

We needed to update and upgrade our web page to introduce a new project.

What were your company's specific goals for the project?

Specifically, I wanted to set up a new web page using Drupal CMS [content management system] to implement a modern graphical project with extensible design.

We needed a Drupal web server that retained all our available functionalities from before.

How did you come to work with Droptica?

We researched web developers specializing in Drupal, and we preferred that they were based in the same country as us.

The project cost around $5,000.

We started working together in 2014. It finished in two months' time, although an extra one month of analysis was needed.

We have a very well-organized web page and Drupal capabilities now.

How did Droptica perform overall?

Droptica performed very professionally.

What distinguishes Droptica from other providers?

I found it very useful that we were able to exchange multiple emails during the course of the project to specify and discuss all the needed tasks.

For both myself and Droptica, I think we could have had better project responsibility regarding the SQL [structured query language] database underlying the Drupal structure.