We are a Drupal expert company based in Poland.

We were founded in 2008 and sice then have helped many Clients build and maintain their websites and application. We have offices in 3 Polish cities: Wroclaw, Gdansk and Rzeszow

Droptica supports its Clients in creating, building, maintaining and growing their websites and web applications.

We provide indepth knowledge and expertise in modern web technologies:

• Drupal development and maintenance
  • Symfony development and maintenance
  • AngularJS
  • Responsive web design and theming

We offer

• A team of experienced developers
  • Pay-As-You-Go model

+48 50 113 7989
Legionow 31
Rzeszow, PP 35-111
Poland

Majority of our clients are based in USA, UK and Germany, although we also successfully delivered to customers in various parts of the world, including Switzerland, Italy, France, Holland, Australia and other.

Industry focus

Client focus

Reviews of Droptica

Drupal Development for Compliance & Regulatory Platform

Web development

The client provides a compliance and regulatory platform for the financial services industry. There was a need to migrate from Drupal 6 (administrative) to Drupal 7 (client-ready and feature-rich), so based on excellent recommendations from others in the Drupal world, Droptica was selected. Work began in summer 2015 and is near completion.

The client is completely satisfied with the work done by Droptica. The new site looks great, is very fast, and has delivered outstanding administrative efficiency gains. The client particularly praised Droptica for being able to understand the platform's needs and implement them well. Droptica is highly recommended to others.

"I could not rate Droptica highly enough. They have genuinely helped our dream service become a reality... The site is looking awesome, and we can't wait to relaunch. We have untold efficiency gains now."

Head of IT at Compliance & Regulatory Platform

UK

Average: 5 (1 vote)

We provide a compliance and regulatory platform for the financial services industry.

I am the head of IT.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Droptica?

We needed to migrate from Drupal 6, which is an administrator site, to Drupal 7, a client-ready and feature-rich site.

What were your company's specific goals for the project?

We wanted to make a Drupal 7 site that could be as feature-rich as possible and could make huge administrative and time-efficiency gains.

Our list of goals included to move a very complex database from D6 to D7; huge administrator efficiency gains; develop industry-leading features; full-faceted search with new alert notifications; set up a tailored email alert for every individual user; and create many complex views/pages.

How did you come to work with Droptica?

We received a glowing reference from other people in the Drupal world.

It was in the $50,000 to $200,000 range.

We started in summer 2015, and the project is still ongoing but close to completion.

The site is looking awesome, and we can't wait to relaunch. We have untold efficiency gains now. For example, a task that may have taken three hours now only takes one minute. The site's speed is fast, which is always crucial.

What distinguishes Droptica from other providers?

Yes. They delivered what was asked and more. They listened, read the brief and wireframes, went away, came back with a few questions, and just got it built.

In hindsight, are there areas in which they could improve or things you might do differently?

Genuinely, we had no hiccups.

Drupal Development for E-Commerce Platform

Web development

The client is a complex e-commerce platform that needed to migrate from Drupal 6 to 7, which was actually more of a rebuild due to the complexity of the task. Droptica was selected for its Drupal expertise, as evidenced by its sponsorship of DrupalCon in Poland. Work began in 2015 and is ongoing.

The client is extremely pleased with Droptica's work so far. The site migration went very well, and Droptica also handled site theming based on the client's web designer. Droptica was particularly praised for its Drupal specialty, lean management, and English language abilities. The client has already highly recommended Droptica to others.

"Droptica is an amazing company. I've worked with Drupal specialists in the past... Nothing worked in terms of quality and value, but they hit the sweet spot. They provided good-quality code at a reasonable price point."

Founder of E-Commerce Platform

USA

Average: 5 (1 vote)

We run a complex e-commerce site. It features a large database and complex PHP code.

I am the founder of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Droptica?

I needed to undertake a complex technology migration from Drupal 6 to Drupal 7, which amounted to more of a rebuild. I also needed to develop the site further, getting it up to best practices.

Droptica rebuilt my entire site. Although Drupal 6 to 7 migrations are called migrations, they're complete rebuilds in effect. Droptica also handled the site theming, based on our designer's work.

How did you come to work with Droptica?

I did a lot of research. Droptica was their country's sponsor of DrupalCon, which is the main annual meeting for Drupal specialists. I knew that their company would have good expertise in the area, given their sponsorship. We conducted video interviews and moved forward.

The annual cost for their work is around $50,000.

We started working together in 2015. Our work is ongoing.

Droptica is an amazing company. I've worked with Drupal specialists in the past, given that it's by far the most complex content management system available. I've hired shops in both San Francisco and offshore. Nothing worked in terms of quality and value, but they hit the sweet spot. They provided good-quality code at a reasonable price point. They know the technology well, but they also have a broad set of skills, including PHP, HTML, and CSS web development.

How did Droptica perform from a project management standpoint?

They have a lean management team, which I find to be a positive. I don't like interacting with 7 project managers and one developer at once. Their manager also has a development role, and Droptica uses a good, solid ticketing system.

What distinguishes Droptica from other providers?

Along with having a technical skillset, they have excellent communication skills. There are no language barriers at all.

Is there anything Droptica could have improved or done differently?

No. Just on my end, if I had more time and money, I'd go visit them to build a personal relationship on-site.

I like them a lot.
QUALITY: 5
I've hardly seen any bugs in their work, and whenever there is one, it will be minor.
COST: 5
They have a great hourly rate, given their specialty.
SCHEDULING: 5
Droptica has allocated resources efficiently and as-needed.
WILLING TO REFER: 5
I just referred them 0 minutes ago.

Web Development for Marketing Agency

Web development

The client is a marketing agency that also provides web design/development consulting services. There was a need for better Drupal development for a large multi-national customer. Droptica actually approached the client, who ultimately agreed to select Droptica for its deep Drupal expertise and multi-language site experience. Work began eight months ago and is ongoing as Droptica continues working on a few projects.

The client is extremely pleased with Droptica's work. The Drupal development and multi-language site work have been great. The client particularly praised Droptica's communication and responsiveness in resolving issues. The client would absolutely recommend Droptica to other companies.

"Droptica has performed very well, and we would absolutely recommend them to other agencies or companies... [Their] multi-language site experience, Drupal specialty with deep expertise, and reasonable rates are the things that stand out to me."

Principal/Founder of Marketing Agency

USA

Average: 5 (1 vote)

We are a US-based marketing agency that provides web design and development as part of our overall consulting services.

We had limited internal resources to handle Drupal development for a large global client, so we needed a reliable team with deep Drupal experience to support the development of numerous sites for this multi-national client, including multi-language site experience.

We needed a team that could help develop custom Drupal features and modules to meet the unique customer requirements. We also wanted our development partner to be flexible in terms of availability and billing, so that we could scale up and down to match the project workload and client requirements.

Droptica has provided us with back-end and front-end web development services, primarily using Drupal, PHP, JavaScript, CSS, and so on. They have also assisted with providing site staging environments, code management, and version control solutions.

Droptica approached us about Drupal development work when we were in the midst of looking at some US firms. We had several calls, checked references, and found that their multi-language experience was a key requirement that US firms did not have.

They've done five projects for us over the past 8 months. Three are completed, and work is on-going.

Droptica has performed very well, and we would absolutely recommend them to other agencies or companies. Communication has been excellent, and all work to date has been delivered per our agreed schedule and within budget. When problems or issues were encountered, Droptica was always available and eager to promptly review and resolve the issue.

Droptica's multi-language site experience, Drupal specialty with deep expertise, and reasonable rates are the things that stand out to me.

In some cases, quality assurance and testing could be improved. But overall, we’re quite pleased with their work.

Development Support for Web/App Development Agency

Web development

The client is a web and mobile app development agency. There was a need for extra developers, especially for big projects, so Droptica offered additional development resources to the client. The work relationship began in November 2015 and is ongoing.

The client is very satisfied with the work done by Droptica. For example, the client is confident that with Droptica's help on a current project, the product will improve tenfold in terms of UX/UI, architecture, and database structure. The client particularly praised Droptica's cost value and promptness, and highly recommends them to others, especially those seeking Drupal development.

"Droptica's quality is very good, considering their hourly rate. I have gotten good value for my money... The project on which we're currently working will make the product ten times better than it was before."

CEO/Owner of Web/App Development Agency

Finland

Average: 4 (1 vote)

Average: 5 (1 vote)

We develop web and mobile applications.

I am the CEO and owner of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Droptica?

We were working on a big project for which we didn't have sufficient resources. Droptica offered additional developers to us.

When we need a helping hand in a project, we will reach out to Droptica.

One example of a project is when we were building an online booking system. They lended a hand on the frontend part of that project, which was a complicated task involving database queries and delivering a lot of information to users based on filters and other elements.

From there, we started collaborating on a new project involving a content-selling platform for publications. Users are able to read and listen to media on the website. We've had to build a new payment gateway for it.

How did you come to work with Droptica?

I was actually approached by their owner initially. I hate the typical selection process which has to be adopted, especially for new and bigger projects. It's a lengthy, bureaucratic process. We're simply two development companies working together. If we can skip any of the steps which need to be made with our usual clients, things will work for the both of us.

The biggest project that I've worked on with Droptica had a development cost of $34,000.

We started working together in November 2015. We have an ongoing relationship.

Droptica has done a good job, and they provide good availability for their developers. They usually answer my requests promptly. The project on which we're currently working will make the product ten times better than it was before, in terms of user experience, interface, architecture, database structure, and so on. All of these elements will be redone from scratch with their help, so their contribution is significant.

How did Droptica perform from a project management standpoint?

They use tools for issue tracking and GitHub as a code repository, which is a good way of tracking changes in code. Droptica provides me with progress reports broken down into hours spent per task.

What distinguishes Droptica from other providers?

Droptica's quality is very good, considering their hourly rate. I have gotten good value for my money. I'm sure that there are better companies available, but I wouldn't want to pay four times as much.

I am from Finland. In my country, there are development companies with hundreds of employees which build software for airlines, mobile phone manufacturers, and so on. Compared to those, Droptica is the better choice for a small- to medium-sized business. They could also prove to be a good choice for a larger enterprise with unique requirements.

Is there anything Droptica could have improved or done differently?

In terms of hour tracking, it would be nice to see exactly which developer does what. Droptica could add more detailing in their reporting.

COST: 4
WILLING TO REFER: 5
Even though they can build PHP applications with other frameworks, they specialize in Drupal. They work within Drupal standards, so I would not have any problems recommending them to anyone looking for this type of project.

Web Development for Interactive Agency

Web development

The client is an interactive agency that runs a few web properties. There was a need for more web development services, so the client decided to find a contractor rather than hire internally. Droptica was selected for its familiarity and experience with the coding used by the client, primarily Drupal, PHP, JavaScript, and CSS. The work began a few years ago and is ongoing.

The client is very pleased with the work done by Droptica, although is unable to share details about the results publicly. The client emphasizes that Droptica performed very well on numerous projects, praising them for being dynamic and adaptable. The client highly recommends them to others.

"[Droptica] was already well oiled in terms of programming in a certain manner and with a certain consistency. They are dynamic and can adapt to new requirements easily, even to new technologies or paradigms."

Co-Owner/Senior Developer at Interactive Agency

Average: 5 (1 vote)

We are an interactive agency that also owns and operates a few web properties.

What is your role or position at the company?

I am the co-owner and senior developer.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Droptica?

I was short on staff after one of my front-end developers took another job, and two contractors who I had been utilizing for a few years became less reliable. Rather than take the time to hire internally, I reached out to Droptica to see how I could utilize their services.

What were your company's specific goals for the project?

I mainly needed temporary development help, but I've ended up using Droptica continuously for the last few years since I first engaged them.

How did you come to work with Droptica?

My agency has some developers on staff already. I was looking for another agency that used similar tools and was already well oiled in terms of programming in a certain manner and with a certain consistency.

The most I can divulge here is that they've been working full time – at least one developer on a web app for the past one and a half years, in addition to supplementing my development team when needed. I would say we have two or three developers full time.

I have utilized Droptica on numerous projects for the last few years, even to supplement my own team on some things. Some of the projects they have worked on are done, while others are still ongoing.

How did Droptica perform overall?

They performed great, and I still use them.

What distinguishes Droptica from other providers?

No. Not that I can think of.

It was great.
QUALITY: 5
I am very happy with the quality of their work.
COST: 5
Not too many of our projects are estimate-based, but rather long-term engagements. When I have needed estimates, they have done a good job at staying within budget.
SCHEDULING: 5
Great experience with them here.
WILLING TO REFER: 5
Very likely, if the opportunity arose.

Drupal Web Development for University's Math Institute

Web development

The client is a Polish university's mathematical institute. There was a need to update and upgrade its web page for a new project specifically using Drupal. Droptica was selected from a web search of developers specializing in Drupal and preferably based in Poland. Work began in 2014 and finished two months later.

The client is very pleased with the web development work done by Droptica. The institute's web page is well organized and now equipped with Drupal. The client appreciated Droptica's professionalism and communication and highly recommends them to others.

"Droptica performed very professionally... We have a very well-organized web page and Drupal capabilities now."

Web Development Coordinator at University Math Institute

Average: 4.5 (1 vote)

Average: 4.5 (1 vote)

Average: 5 (1 vote)

I work in education and research for the mathematical institute of a university.

What is your role or position at the company?

I am the web development coordinator.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Droptica?

We needed to update and upgrade our web page to introduce a new project.

What were your company's specific goals for the project?

Specifically, I wanted to set up a new web page using Drupal CMS [content management system] to implement a modern graphical project with extensible design.

We needed a Drupal web server that retained all our available functionalities from before.

How did you come to work with Droptica?

We researched web developers specializing in Drupal, and we preferred that they were based in the same country as us.

The project cost around $5,000.

We started working together in 2014. It finished in two months' time, although an extra one month of analysis was needed.

We have a very well-organized web page and Drupal capabilities now.

How did Droptica perform overall?

Droptica performed very professionally.

What distinguishes Droptica from other providers?

I found it very useful that we were able to exchange multiple emails during the course of the project to specify and discuss all the needed tasks.

For both myself and Droptica, I think we could have had better project responsibility regarding the SQL [structured query language] database underlying the Drupal structure.

QUALITY: 4.5