Transparent, ethical, digital marketing

Dreamscape Marketing is a full-service marketing agency that specializes in marketing strategy and digital lead generation. We offer custom-tailored marketing solutions to meet all of today’s unique business needs and budgets. These market-tested solutions provide you with comprehensive and innovative tools to gain the market share you have always desired, on a pay-for-performance basis.

As Dreamscape works to increase your bottom line...get ready to change the way you think about marketing.

2005
Columbia, MD
  • 6731 Columbia Gateway Drive Suite 100
    Columbia, MD 21046

Website Development & SEO for Scent Detection Company

"It felt like the entire team made us a top priority."

June 2018

Dreamscape Marketing developed, designed, and created content for a website.

Miami, Florida
Bryan Leichtman
CMO, 3DK9 Partners LLC

Search rankings and new clients have increased markedly since the engagement began. Consistent communication, responsiveness, and digital marketing expertise justified the investment and made Dreamscape Marketing a valuable partner. Quality deliverables set them up for potential future engagement.

I’m the CMO of 3DK9 Partners LLC, a K-9 scent detection company. We specialize in narcotics and explosives detection.

For what projects/services did your company hire Dreamscape Marketing?

We hired Dreamscape Marketing to build a website.

The goal of the project was to have a website that would quickly gain SEO rankings.

We reached out to marketing/web development companies that we felt would be responsive to our needs. We asked them to provide a portfolio of satisfied clients.

They assembled a team and took the time to listen to our needs. They provided step-by-step progress reports. We relied on their expertise to guide us through the completion of the project.

The team was composed of an account manager, design team, and content developers.

The website build was a success. The site is now ranked high in keyword searches relevant to our services. It paid for itself by quickly bringing in new clients.

They managed the project quite effectively. They kept communication high, and completed the project before the deadline we agreed upon. It felt like the entire team made us a top priority.

We found their expertise in the digital marketing field to be unmatched. They know what they’re doing in order to make our business rank high in search.

I was completely satisfied with the experience. I’m looking forward to working with them on additional digital marketing projects.

Overall Score I was extremely satisfied.
    They’re extremely responsive.
    I felt like we got an amazing deal.
    They exceeded our expectations.
    I’d recommend them to any business looking to get an edge on their competitors.

Web Design & SEO Strategy for Wedding Service Provider

"Dan Gemp (CEO, Dreamscape Marketing) seems like a family man and a genuinely good person."

Nov. 2013 - Ongoing

Dreamscape provided a 360-degree marketing service through web development, SEO implementation, and Google Analytics evaluation.

Ocean City, Maryland
Sean M. Rox
Owner, Rox Beach Weddings

The web development Dreamscape provides significantly improves business efficiently without sacrificing profits. Young and talented in the newest technologies, the Dreamscape team is always available for questions or requests. Their amiable nature contributes to an agreeable engagement.

I am the owner of Rox Beach Weddings of Ocean City.

For what projects/services did your company hire Dreamscape Marketing?

We needed a website renovation, a catalog design, and SEO assistance.

We wanted to increase our market share, streamline costs, understand our Google Analytics, and improve SEO.

We interviewed their CEO and immediately felt comfortable with him and his staff.

Dreamscape is developing a mobile-friendly website and implementing SEO. They consult us through our Google Analytics and optimize our marketing strategies.

We worked with their CEO, graphic artists, and engineers.

Our business is much more efficient and so far, it has gone brilliantly. Dreamscape created much more free time for me to spend with my family without sacrificing any profits. I am not skilled in the newest technologies, so it's great working with a young team in-tune with the latest tech.

Our workflow is great. They are available about 70 hours a week for any immediate assistance and are a pleasure to work with.

Dan Gemp (CEO, Dreamscape Marketing) seems like a family man and a genuinely good person—values very important to us.

Website Redesign & SEO for Addiction Recovery Center

“The CEO told me early on that his model is to overpromise and overdeliver. They’re true to that.”

Focused on SEO optimization, Dreamscape Marketing rebuilt the website and manages ongoing SEO efforts.

San Antonio, Texas
Owner, Addiction Recovery Center

Leads generated by the website now comprise 60% of the total, up from 1%. The volume of clients served has doubled. Dreamscape’s highly competent staff are always available and quick to respond to new needs or requested changes.

I’m the Owner and Director of a residential treatment center for those suffering from substance use disorder. We do both inpatient residential care as well as outpatient treatment.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dreamscape Marketing?

As an independent operator, one of the challenges we have is getting the word out to let people know we’re available for the services they need. When people are looking for treatment, the first thing they do is search online. They generally choose whatever service they find on the first page of their search results. We’re not a large corporation with unlimited resources at our disposal. But we needed to be on the first page in order to be found and be known.

Dreamscapes started by revitalizing our website. They changed the branding and format and optimized for SEO. Since then, they’ve managed SEO for us. They continue to tweak things on a regular basis. For example, we reach out to new markets in other cities nearby.

We're currently looking to double our capacity by purchasing another facility. We're formulating strategies and plans with Dreamscape for the future expansion in order to continue the momentum.

I communicate primarily with our project manager as well as their CEO.

How did you come to work with Dreamscape Marketing?

I ran into them at a conference. I used to be a hospital administrator for a large corporation that runs psychiatric hospitals so I keep in touch with the industry by attending events. I met the CEO and a couple of others from their team. I asked around and they had good references.

We’ve been working with them for three years now and it’s ongoing.

Within a few months after we started working with them, we were consistently on the first page. We track our metrics daily and calls generated from the website go through a separate toll-free number so we know the impacts of our SEO. More than 60% of our total calls are generated from the website. That’s up from 1% before we started working with Dreamscape. We’re now recognized for 140 keywords when you search in this area. In practical terms, that means we’ve doubled our client to bed capacity ratio, which is up from six clients per day to 12.

How did Dreamscape Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

I feel like I have access to everybody. I have a project manager at my disposal that I touch base with about once a week. I can also call the CEO and discuss ideas whenever I’d like. They’ll immediately put a team together to respond to the request.

During the course of our relationship with Dreamscape, we've had three or four project managers. All but one has been good, and with that one it was more about personalities than quality. The one we have right now is excellent.

The CEO told me early on that his model is to overpromise and overdeliver. They’re true to that. There’s been only one hiccup in over three years. He shoots for the moon and gets beyond that.

At the end of the day, it's about results. We get quality and responsiveness. They’re still small enough that I can call the CEO and get a call back from him. They move quickly to respond to our needs. And we get results.

I’ve only had one site visit from them in the three years we’ve been working together. There’s another one scheduled: the project manager is coming out next month. I understand it’s expensive to travel to and from the East Coast where they’re based but I feel like it’s important for them to know my facility, talk to my staff and me, and see my clients to really understand us.

Communicate. Part of what has made our partnership work is that we communicate a lot. I’m very hands-on. If I wasn’t communicating regularly, we wouldn’t get the results we want.

I don’t have enough knowledge to be able to make a good comparison to other companies. But we get great value.
    They do an excellent job but there’s always room for improvement.
    I've already done that and those I referred that have hired them have been highly satisfied.

Website Dev & SEO for Recovery Center

"I am impressed by their industry knowledge and project management approach."

Dreamscape Marketing designed and developed a website for an addiction recovery center. They have also begun coordinating SEO strategies to achieve higher search rankings.

Bend, Oregon
Lindsey Boone
CEO, Sunstone Recovery

Dreamscape Marketing successfully delivered a functional and visually impressive website. The team is thoroughly accessible and willing to iterate for the sake of meeting all requirements. They leverage a practical project management approach to foster a smooth engagement.

I am the CEO of Sunstone Recovery, which offers intensive outpatient individual, family, and group counseling for adults who are recovering from addictions.

For what projects/services did your company hire Dreamscape Marketing?

We engaged Dreamscape Marketing to design and develop our website and organize SEO campaigns.

We hoped that Dreamscape Marketing could create a website that reflected our branding and design well. Additionally, we wanted to put a successful SEO strategy in place.

I was comfortable selecting Dreamscape Marketing for this work because I have met their CEO at multiple industry-specific conferences and listened to several of his informative webinars.

Our initial call with Dreamscape Marketing included a discussion of the scope of work and corresponding fees. We then held a meeting with their design team so that I could outline my vision. We had several follow-up calls with the team to review drafts and determine SEO content generation efforts.

We work with a project manager and their design team.

We recently launched our website, and I am confident that we will start ranking well on Google.

How did Dreamscape Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They are fantastic in all respects.

What impresses you about Dreamscape Marketing?

I am impressed by their industry knowledge and project management approach.

No, we’ve worked well together so far.

They charge a competitive price.
    I have already recommended them.