A strategy consulting and creative content house.

Dreamhouse is a strategy consulting and creative content house. We specialize in brand-centric message development and strategic marketing plans. We are committed to discovering your brand’s voice and giving you the tools to connect with your people in a meaningful way.

Cleveland, OH
  • 4403 Clinton Ave, #1
    Cleveland, OH 44113

Coventry Village Special Improvement District Made Cleveland Mr. D Math Love, Anji Passov Branding Group FitWorks Coast Pump Water Technologies One Ingredient Co. The Cleveland Hostel Jukebox Six Shooter Coffee FOUNT Leather Platform Beer Co.

Marketing Strategy & Consulting for Local Artisan Platform

"Their communication, insights, and intuition show that they really know what I want to accomplish."

Aug. 2020 - Ongoing

Dreamhouse Marketing provides ongoing marketing strategy and execution support for a local entrepreneur platform. They offer consulting services and help network for the business with different resources.

Cleveland, Ohio
Ash O'Connor
Founder, Made Cleveland

Though the engagement only recently began, it is already reaping positive results and the client is highly satisfied. The Dreamhouse Marketing team continues to provide valuable support and is skilled in their industry. Their talent and creativity shine through during the collaboration.

I’m the founder of Made Cleveland, an entrepreneur incubator program for local creatives. On the surface level, we’re like an Etsy for Cleveland.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dreamhouse Marketing?

I have a pretty basic understanding of marketing and social media, but as a business owner and the only team member focusing on so many things, I definitely needed a bit of help. I figured it would be beneficial to have someone support me in that.

Dreamhouse Marketing provides marketing strategy and execution support. Mallory (Founder) also provides a consulting package, so she does more than just helping us execute on the strategy. She’s also great at networking, so she’s able to help us tap into the locality we exist in and do more outreach. She helps us find more resources and marketing opportunities.

We also have a content calendar and help make it easy for me to execute. For example, we recently spoke about photography and building out some services for our Made Cleveland’s vendor partners.

Mallory is my main point of contact, and I’ve met her partner recently, too.

How did you come to work with Dreamhouse Marketing?

I found Dreamhouse Marketing through a network of peers. She was recommended to me through a Facebook group for women in Cleveland. I really liked that she offered a consulting package and not just execution.

Most ad agencies don’t offer that consulting approach and I’d been underwhelmed with other vendors’ offerings. I liked that Mallory instantly understood what I was trying to accomplish and made amazing recommendations.

So far, we’ve invested around $500. We haven’t dived too deeply into any of the projects yet, but I imagine we’ll be investing much more in the future.

We started working together in around August 2020 and our engagement is ongoing. I hope our collaboration continues forever.

Their quality has been above and beyond. They offer intuitive service, where I don’t have to take the reins and they will make great recommendations. In terms of impact, there is one project I’m working on, and Dreamhouse Marketing’s work on the content calendar blew them away.

How did Dreamhouse Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

The bulk of our communication is done through email, but we use spreadsheets for tracking thoughts and ideas. As we continue to grow our relationship, I imagine we’ll implement some more software solutions.

Their communication, insights, and intuition show that they really know what I want to accomplish. They come up with great ideas.

Honestly, I really can’t think of anything. I haven’t had any bad experiences with them.

I’ve done small business consulting myself, so I can say that it’s important to trust their team and let them take the reins. I encourage future customers to trust Mallory and let her do the work she is so good at.

I’d give them a 10 if I could.

Web Design & Marketing for Independent Musician

"They shared their knowledge and guided me toward the best outcomes."

June 2016 - Ongoing

Dreamhouse Marketing created a website for an independent musician, allowing them to facilitate bookings and social media marketing efforts. They also provided consulting services to determine branded assets.

Austin, Texas
Felipe Brito
Independent Musician, Felipe Brito Music

The long-term partnership has led to a host of successful bookings, and the internal staff has been impressed with the quality of work delivered. The team was collaborative and willing to make helpful suggestions to best structure the project. Their professionalism was commended.

I'm an independent musician.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dreamhouse Marketing?

I needed a website and some marketing work.

They created my website that is used for bookings and social media marketing for musicians and non-profits. Private lessons can also be scheduled.
They also do consulting work, organizing our mission, goals, and storyline. Additionally, they were responsible for video recording and editing, which I posted on my website.

Mallory (Founder) is my main contact. I have interacted with a few other people.

How did you come to work with Dreamhouse Marketing?

They were recommended by a mutual connection. Mallory has a lot of experience working with musicians.

We spent about $5,000.

We began working together around June 2016, and the project is ongoing.

Mallory used her experience and talent to impact my business greatly. Bookings we’ve made have been very successful. The quality of their work is outstanding.

How did Dreamhouse Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They shared their knowledge and guided me toward the best outcomes. They suggested some tools such as Google Docs for project management. Communication is very good.

They’re professional and very helpful. I appreciate the effort Mallory puts into helping me succeed. We've worked well together throughout the lengthy partnership.

No, I don’t think there’s anything specific they should do differently.

Be professional. Follow their advice, because they know which keywords to use, etc.

They’re always available.

Content Creation for Travel & Lifestyle Blog

"I’m very impressed with their creativity, in general."

Aug. 2020 - Ongoing

Dreamhouse Marketing provides content creation services for a lifestyle blogger. They also work on photos, graphics, and written content for the posts.

Cleveland, Ohio
Alissa DiSanto
Blogger, AlissaDiSanto.com

The deliverables and ongoing service have satisfied the client, helping them create content that matches their voice and perspective. The Dreamhouse Marketing team continues to strengthen their work, looking for more ways to help the client through their creativity and skill.

I’m a lifestyle blogger.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dreamhouse Marketing?

I really needed someone who could take all of my ideas and put them on paper and handle the writing for me and still sound like me.

Dreamhouse Marketing mainly provides content creation services for me. They help with photos and written content, too.

I work directly with one person from their team.

How did you come to work with Dreamhouse Marketing?

I’d heard of them from the person who developed my website, so they introduced us. We liked the team, so we moved forward.

The cost has been under $5,000, so far.

We started working together in August 2020 and our engagement is ongoing. I work with them on a monthly basis.

They’ve been doing a really good job. In the beginning, it takes a bit of time to get to know a person, but I’ve noticed in the last month the posts have gotten even better. They are really getting to know me, so I am very happy with the work they create for me.

How did Dreamhouse Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

We have a content calendar that they help with and send out to the right people. Everything is managed very seamlessly.

I’m very impressed with their creativity, in general.

I haven’t worked with them long enough to know yet.

It’s important to get to know the person you’re going to work with. For me, the things I’m posting are personal so it isn’t easy for someone who doesn’t know me to put out that same feeling. If you can, make sure it’s a working partnership and do what you can to put their team inside of your perspective.