Custom Affordable Websites as Unique as You

Dragonfly Digital is your full service web agency. We provide multiple services from WordPress websites to Business Coaching to SEO.

We specialize in intuitive UX (user experience) designs, so your clients will leave your website satisfied, thus coming back for more. We'll work with you every step of the way, from choosing the best colors, to designing custom logos, to crafting professional content. Whether you need to update your existing website or you want to start a new one, Dragonfly Digital will provide the best solution for your needs and budget.

At Dragonfly Digital, our SEO consulting team will work with you on optimal keyword terms and linking strategies, so you can be on the top of the search engine results page. In addition, we will implement diagnostic improvements to optimize your online presence.

Our team of experts will also shape your brand identity into something that resonates with you as well as something that connects and engages with your target audience. Tell us the unique story behind your brand, and we will help you visually translate that story through logo and graphic design.

Cedar Park, TX
  • 1410 Colorado Bend
    Cedar Park, TX 78613

Monebo, Juniper Building Company, Crestview Barbershop, LaRose Landscape and Irrigation, East Side Fence, Material Solutions, Inc.

Crestview Barber Shop Image

Crestview Barber Shop

Pam's site was in need of an update, so we lovingly obliged! Her makeover included a photography session and a classic feel to the website design with an added modern twist.

Juniper Building Company Image

Juniper Building Company

Juniper Building Company specializes in building custom homes and needed a website to showcase thier skilled work. We built the site from scratch and provided the photography services as well. Our objective was to provide an intimate look of the bespoke homes for future clients.

Verdis Chef Personal Chef and Catering Image

Verdis Chef Personal Chef and Catering

Rowena needed a new website to advertise her personal chef and catering services. We focused on user friendly design, and prominent contact clickables to encourage future client interactions.

Branding & Web Redesign for Personal Healing Practice

“Working with them was smooth and easy.”

July. - Aug. 2019

Dragonfly Web Design used WordPress to develop a new website with scheduling capabilities. They also designed new logos and business cards to revamp a private practice’s branding.

Austin, Texas
Karen Street
Owner, Brilliant Beliefs

The new design is more indicative of the company’s capabilities, and the owner proudly directs new clients to the site since it has received such positive feedback. Dragonfly Web Design creatively improved upon the client’s ideas to deliver a fantastic product. Overall, they were great partners.

I am the founder of a private practice looking to help people by focusing on their belief systems. We then address what’s holding them back in their subconscious.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dragonfly Web Design?

My first website was eight years old and was aging, so I knew that my brand needed to be refreshed. Additionally, a lot of my content was outdated because my methods have changed. The site needed a new look that represented how my practice has grown.

I had a few basic ideas, like the new site should be easy to use and look clean. I gave them some examples, and they went from there. They used WordPress to develop the site and created a feature that allowed clients to schedule a session with me online. They also created a new logo and designed business cards for me.

I worked with Odessa (Creative Designer, Dragonfly Web Design) and Michelle (Owner, Dragonfly Web Design).

How did you come to work with Dragonfly Web Design?

I met them at a networking event.

We spent less than $10,000.

We worked together from July–August 2019.

I thought the new design represented my company better. Still, I asked several colleagues about their opinions and received a lot of positive feedback. I used to go to networking events and would be embarrassed by how archaic my website was. Now, I’m excited to give potential clients my business card. It just feels great to have a product that I feel proud of and that represents my company.

How did Dragonfly Web Design perform from a project management standpoint?

They were clear about what they needed from me and how the project would progress. They would nudge me if they needed me to provide any information to maintain our timeline. We communicated via phone, email, and video chat. Working with them was smooth and easy.

They really cared about the end product, not just getting it done so they could move on to the next thing. They really wanted me to be satisfied with the results. I was really impressed with their professionalism, creativity, and openness to incorporating my ideas.

From my experience, I wouldn’t change anything.

The clearer your objectives are, the better your first meeting will go. I’ve heard other people talk about how they struggled with their website designer, but I think they just expected the designer to do everything for them. I didn’t have that kind of experience with Dragonfly Web Design, and I am really happy with our end product.

Overall Score It couldn’t have been easier or more pleasant.
    I never had to wait for anything from them.
    I feel like I got what I wanted for my money.
    I’m very pleased with the site they created.
    I’ve been telling everyone about them.