Commercial real estate firm serving the BWI area

Douglas Commercial is a comprehensive commercial real estate firm dedicated to finding the right locations for businesses and organizations in the Baltimore and Annapolis metropolitan area. We hustle to make sure that we clearly understand your objectives to find, vet and achieve the best deal possible for you.

Our sophisticated analysis, 24 x 7 availability and deep knowledge of the market help ensure our clients meet their property goals whether it’s their first time selling, leasing, or investing in commercial real estate. For over 2 decades, Principal Broker Scott Douglas has lead the Douglas Commercial team, bringing you the best of both worlds: local market knowledge and exemplary financial skills. They will advise you on the benefits and risks associated with each and every possible move or acquisition helping you choose the best fit. More importantly, our background in accounting means we will deliver superior financial, marketing and negotiating acumen. We consistently ensures deals stay on track fiscally resulting in a commercial real estate partner that makes the right connections and the right deals happen, swiftly and successfully.

1995
Annapolis, MD
  • 5 Park Place
    Annapolis, MD 21401

Tenant Represenation for Transportation Company

“The persistence Douglas Commercial demonstrated was the attribute I found most impressive during our work together.”

Douglas Commercial facilitated a commercial lease for a transportation company’s new office location. They found 5–8 property options, provided negotiation services, and handled the entire payment process.

Annapolis, Maryland
Brooks Cotgreave
President, Unicorn Transportation

Douglas Commercial finalized a 10-year, $2,000,000 commercial lease within four months. Advocating for the client alone, they negotiated a favorable contract below the landlord’s initial rate. A direct and persuasive sales approach secured the partnership.

I'm the president of a transportation company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Douglas Commercial?

I hired Douglas Commercial because I needed a commercial real estate broker.

Douglas Commercial showed me 5-8 properties to view and consider for our company’s new office building. They represented me as the tenant. We worked together to secure a business lease for a building for my company's commercial use.

After I selected a property, they provided additional services to negotiate the terms below the landlord’s asking price that was favorable to us as a tenant. They ultimately finalized a $2,000,000, 10-year lease contract for our business.

I worked directly with the principal, Scott (Commercial Real Estate Broker, Douglas Commercial).

How did you come to work with Douglas Commercial?

Douglas Commercial initially reached out to me. They found me through a referral from my banking colleague who mentioned we were interested in moving to a new office. I liked the confident and enthusiastic sales strategy they took as an approach, so I hired them.

The landlords handled the payment and fees; I wasn't involved in the investment process.

We worked together about seven years ago in 2012. The project timeline lasted four months to finalize the lease.

Douglas Commercial walked me through the entire process of securing a commercial lease on a building for my business. They represented me exclusively, rather than the buyer or landlord as well. The principal of the company was personally involved in our work. They’re the only commercial realtor I've worked with before.

How did Douglas Commercial perform from a project management standpoint?

Douglas Commercial's project management was very effective.

No, there are none.

I recommend Douglas Commercial to people all the time.

I frequently recommend them.