The Web Experts

Dotlogics is a digital agency in New York, founded in 2003. We are 100% independent and owner-managed.  We believe the user comes first. We have no sales team and are completely project driven. Expect creativity, technology, and creative thinking.

We define your website strategy to ensure that your online presence is effective and engaging for your consumer. We include a full host of research to dig deep into the heart of your industry and create powerful solutions for your brand.

We put the customer experience at the core of your design, focusing on ease of use along with alluring aesthetics and engaging content that results in clean, effective design. We have the knowledge and experience to craft accessible and well documented code, providing you with the right tools to fit your needs, even if it means building from scratch.

We combine search terms that are relevant to your business with beautifully built websites that search engines love, resulting in top-notch placement. We’ll help you with a plan to ensure that you’re reaching your goals for years to come.

2007
East Northport, NY
  • Dotlogics
    514 Larkfield Road, Suite 6
    East Northport, NY 11731

McDonald's, Chocolate Gourmet, Indigo Collection, Saucony, Hayat's.

Evontis Ionized Water

Evontis.

Time For Equity (Brown University Project)

Time For Equity.

Nairagram.

Broadway Basketeers

Reiss Hardware

e-Commerce Development For Store Fixture Manufacturer

"We don't think we could ever get where we are today with out them."

Dotlogics built an e-commerce website to manage inventory, streamline processes, and track sales. They focused on creating a user-friendly interface and a robust, functional back-end.

PM Assistant, Store Fixture Manufacturer

By automating the back office, the new system improved efficiency and successfully, accurately managed more than 40,000 items. Dotlogics became a trustworthy partner through their extensive technical skills and seamless integration with the in-house team.

For over 15 years, our company has provided store fixtures to help stores with traffic, control, management and upsell. I am an assistant to our PM.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dotlogics?

We have a very large inventory of over 40,000 products. We had to find the right e-commerce solution that would be able to manage our inventory, order management process and other important back office functions like sales tracking.

We had been using an outdated system which was not giving our customers the interface or experience we wanted to give. We needed something much more robust and advanced. Our goal was to revamp all existing tools and bring everything into one e-commerce platform so that our team could manage orders and sales without going crazy.

Dotlogics built the entire website from start to end. This is a custom built e-commerce website with all sort of integrations for shipping, payments, tracking, inventory, etc.

How did you come to work with Dotlogics?

We sent out an RFP listing what we needed. Based on the responses we got, the timeline, the budget, we interviewed a few companies and then selected the one that we felt had the most experience and had the best understanding of what are looking for.

The site is continuously being updated. We just added an entire ERP system to the website so it's really an ongoing process.

We've become much more efficient now that the entire back office is automated and accounted for. Orders come in, they are tracked and marked and we don't have to manually manage the process. We know how many orders we are getting, which products are working for us and which are not and that kind of information has made it much easier to make sales and marketing decisions.

Our team and theirs is very closely knitted. They've become a trusted partner and are the helping hand we needed. We don't think we could ever get where we are today without them.

No. We are 100% happy with their services.

Web Development For Apparel Manufacturer

"Their team is organized and they’re always there when you need them."

Dotlogics provided web design and development to an apparel manufacturer during a rebranding effort. Their goal was to convey a modern, professional image while accurately describing the company.

Founder, Apparel Manufacturer

The new website helped the company boost its customer visibility and improve lead quality. Dotlogics completed the entire project on time and within budget.The agency impressed with their pleasant collaboration, organized management style, and technical competency.

Our company is a leading apparel manufacturer with three state of the art factories and over 30 years of experience serving many renowned international brands. Our facilities are well-equipped to serve the increased international demand of quality, quick deliveries, product variety, and customer service. I am the founder and CEO of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dotlogics?

We wanted to project the right image of our company, the real size of the company. We wanted to show our capacity, our capabilities, and our range.

The previous website and brand did not meet our goals, so we wanted to work with a company that could optimize that for us. We needed a new facelift and a partner in the digital space.

Dotlogics provided us with website design and development services.

How did you come to work with Dotlogics?

We had a close colleague tell us about Dotlogics. We interviewed them and then decided to work with them.

$23,000

We completed the project in the last year.

The project was completed on time and we were satisfied with Dotlogics’ performance. Our website helped us project our image, get us more leads, and we were able to increase the confidence of our clients.

We really liked working with Dotlogics. We already had someone give them a good recommendation, so I was sure we were working with a good team. Their team is organized and they’re always there when you need them.

No. We are happy with them and would definitely work with them again.

Web Design For Clothing Manufacturer

"Dotlogics provided exactly what we were looking for."

Dotlogics developed a website to improve brand awareness. The project's focus was on design, branding, visual appeal, and user-friendliness as well as product presentation.

Marketing Manager, Clothing Manufacturer

Dotlogics had a clear understanding of the brand and their design accurately represented the product. They established a strategy and goal-based KPIs prior to starting the project to monitor progress. The team delivered exceptional customer service, responsive communication, and high-quality design.

I’m the marketing manager of a manufacturer of knit tops and denim jeans. We have a facility that can produce 2,000 pieces a day and have over 50 full-time employees.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dotlogics?

For years, we have been manufacturing knit tops and jeans for brands around the world. We wanted to launch our own brand so that we can directly target the retail market and maximize our profits.

We were looking for a professional company that is not just familiar with website development but can also comprehend branding, and Dotlogics was the right fit for us.

Our project was centered on design. We focused on branding, great visual appeal, and ease of use. It was also important to us that our collection was rightly represented with the colors and themes according to our preferences. Dotlogics provided exactly what we were looking for.

How did you come to work with Dotlogics?

We had shortlisted 3–4 companies and were looking at their design quality, size of the company, and pricing. We were searching for a creative team with a lot of talent. Dotlogics was very responsive and once they provided us with their information, we made the decision to hire them.

We invested approximately $15,000.

The project ended a year ago.

Dotlogics laid out key performance indicators before starting the project, which were all based on the strategy and goals that we set out to accomplish. We have good traffic on the website and are getting continued growth, so we are satisfied with the overall performance. The project was completed on time and Dotlogics’ customer service was exceptional.

Their customer service, responsiveness, and design quality are the most impressive things about them.

Looking back, we assigned a mobile app project to another company—we should have assigned that project to Dotlogics. It was our mistake.

Web Dev for Natural Foods Retailer

"I'm delighted by their attention to detail, organizational skills, and prompt email responses."

Dotlogics built a multi-functional website backend that allows users to manage the website easily. They have also reworked six other websites and will continue to do the same with others.

Business Development Manager, Natural Food Retailer

The conversion rate of the new website has increased by 29% in the first year. Dotlogics' strategically organized a large project and executed on their plan efficiently. Assigned resources excel at understanding project goals, creating a simple process for everyone involved.

We are one of the leading retail providers of organic/natural products in the US. We focus on quality, health, and living life to its fullest. I am the business development manager, although I wear many other hats as well. My job is to secure new business and to ensure current sales are ongoing. I manage our 14 websites and oversee IT related tasks.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dotlogics?

We own several websites, each focusing on different sectors of our business. Managing all of our sites was getting cumbersome and time-consuming. Our backend platform was outdated and difficult to use. We weren’t able to gather information in the way that we wanted to and we weren’t able to create orders quickly and seamlessly using the backend, along with a number of other issues. My team needed a backend solution that was customized to our unique needs and vision and more importantly, was easy to use.

We needed a fresh new start with our website and with our admin panel. We have a very large product range and we needed someone to strategically organize this information so that it was easy to understand not only for our customers but also for the people who work behind the scenes—my team. We also needed a whole range of new functionality. Each year, websites are getting more and more dynamic and interactive, so it was important to us that we give our customers the features they find most important.

Some of the features we added to the website are: a rewards system so that users could get a percentage off once they reach a certain amount of rewards; user ratings and reviews so that users can post comments and rate products; coupon management allowing us to create coupons whenever we need to; shipping management so that we can edit shipping prices without having to call a developer each time; etc.

The project Dotlogics recently finished for us included a new brand strategy, a website design revamp, and several marketing campaigns focused on lead generation and conversion. However, the real work was done on the backend. This is where Dotlogics built us a multi-functional admin panel that allows us to manage this website along with the other websites we own. Dotlogics has currently revamped six of our websites and we will continue with them for the remaining ones.

How did you come to work with Dotlogics?

We sent out an extensive request for proposal to 15 companies. My marketing associate interviewed each company, met with a few, and selected the top three. My management team and I made the final decision to select Dotlogics because we believed in their process, we saw that they were a reputable company, and we saw that they had massive experience in the e-commerce space.

This is an ongoing project. When Dotlogics is done with one website we start working with them on the next one.

The website has seen a 29% increase in conversion in the first year. Dotlogics did a lot of A/B testing and laid out a clear strategy for us, so these numbers are great and beyond what we had expected.

How did Dotlogics perform from a project management standpoint?

These guys are unique because they work very closely with you in understanding your goals and in meeting them. I'm delighted by their attention to detail, organizational skills, and prompt email responses.

What did you find most impressive about Dotlogics?

We have 14 websites that were built by several different companies over the course of several years. I know firsthand what it's like to work with people that are disorganized, dishonest, unprofessional, and unable to meet commitments. Dotlogics has been a true blessing. They've taken our very large project and have organized every aspect of it so that work gets delivered on the date it is promised. There's no back and forth and the process is simple for me and my team members to follow along.

Are there any areas Dotlogics could improve?

Web Design for Construction Firm

“They provided the exact design I wanted, and everything was perfect.”

Feb. - Mar. 2016

Dotlogics built a basic HTML website that included a custom planning tool for construction projects. Assigned resources wrote the content, created layout studies, and redesigned the logo.

Project Manager, Construction Company

The launched website has received positive feedback and improved the company’s online presence. Another highlight was the ability to conceptualize and execute designs that closely matched the client’s vision.

I am a project manager at a construction company, and I oversaw our 2016 website development project.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dotlogics?

We needed a website that allowed us to reach out to our clients as well as display general information about our company.

They designed, developed, and wrote content for a complete website. This is a basic HTML site with information about our company, our services, and the projects we work on. Everything on the site is responsive, so when you hover over a project, it gives you a reaction to it. One of the biggest and most important things Dotlogics developed for us was the PlanRoom, an online portal for our vendors to access and use our plan for upcoming projects.

They were able to conceptualize what the site would look like after I spoke with the project manager. I told them what I was looking for, and they provided me with a complete framework of what it would look like. They came back to me with some basic designs and layouts to choose from. They then developed the site using HTML5. The PlanRoom, however, was programmed from scratch.

They also redesigned our logo. While we already had one, we didn’t have the original source files, so they had to redevelop it. We didn’t have them work on any advertising.

How did you come to work with Dotlogics?

I was researching online and found a couple of companies. I got prices from them and what they were going to do, and I felt that Dotlogics was the best option for me.

How much have you invested with Dotlogics?

We spent about $5,000 on their services.

The project ran from early February to the second week of March 2016.

Our main goal was to establish an online presence. We’re in a service business, and we don’t have online sales. I’ve received good feedback from clients who have visited the site and reviewed our projects. I’ve also had calls come in because people searched and found our website.

How did Dotlogics perform from a project management standpoint?

I had a representative there who was, more or less, responsible for the entire project. It was one-to-one in that sense. I was able to reach out to her directly and she told me the status of the work. They met the deadlines they had given me. I feel they were on point for project management.

In addition, they were on time. I’ve had other websites built for a couple other companies, and I’ve dealt with other developers. The most important aspects for me are time and money. Dotlogics met both targets.

What did you find most impressive about Dotlogics?

I was impressed by the design aspect. They were really able to deliver what I was looking for.

Are there any areas Dotlogics could improve?

I can’t think of anything.

Overall Score Everything was inclusive.
    Since there were no delays during the project, they finished the project a week before the deadline.
    I got a price from a couple of firms and Dotlogics gave me the best price.
    They provided the exact design I wanted; everything was perfect.
    I’ll probably do more work with them.

E-Commerce Dev for Food Company

"I would not change a thing."

Dotlogics developed an e-commerce website that allows their client to automate sales.

Project Manager, Organic Food Company

The new website has led to more sales generation and less time spent managing the site. Dotlogics' responsiveness and investment in the project stood out.

Please give a brief description of your company.

Our company was established in 2008. We have a large product range of fresh fruits, drinks, nuts, dried products and herbal products that we sell online.  We started with just one product and now have expanded to several. We focus on providing natural and organic foods. We have several websites and each one has a different focus but each one emphasizes the importance of eating healthy and organic.

What is your role at the company?

I am a project manager.

What was the business challenge that you were trying to address when you approached Dotlogics?

Our previous website was outdated and was not allowing us to track sales, automate the e-commerce process or see how well our online business was doing. We needed a new website that would work better for us on the backend so that we could quickly see orders, see what products are working for us and what are not, see how well our sales are for a particular month, etc. On the user side, we wanted a website that was more modern. Although users were able to checkout and find what they were looking for, the design was outdated and just did not reflect our brand.

We needed a much more automated process so that we could focus on our business and did not have to spend hours every day figuring out our online sales. We are not developers and wanted a company to build us a website that we would be able to grow with for years to come. With the new website, our process is much quicker and easier with regards to sales, tracking, order management, product and inventory management, etc.

Can you tell me about the scope of the project?

They created the whole website from us from scratch. The frontend and the backend was revamped and developed by Dotlogics. Every three months, they also provide us with a website audit so that we can discuss improvements and latest trends. And we work with them on a monthly basis for site aftercare and ongoing upkeep.

What was your process for selecting Dotlogics?

I reached out to Dotlogics and a few others after searching for web design companies online. We visited Dotlogics and meet with a few team members. We went through our project with them and had brainstorming sessions to make sure both sides understood the project fully. We felt Dotlogics was responsive, the team was intelligent and understood our vision which allowed us to make the selection. We were looking for a team that would give our project special care and attention and we got that from the Dotlogics team.

Can you give us a sense of the size of the project in dollar terms?

We spent around $50,000 with them.

When was the project completed?

At the end of 2016. We now work with them for site aftercare and enhancements.

What were the results of the project, and are there any metrics you can share?

Dotlogics performed well. Before the start of the project, their team and I created a checklist of everything we wanted the project to include. Dotlogics got everything done as they promised and professional weekly updates were given so we knew we were on track. Today, our sales and ordering system is fully automated and we are able to spend more and more time generating business rather than having to manage the website.

When working with them, was there anything unique about Dotlogics?

I liked their hand-holding. I liked knowing that my questions or concerns would never go unanswered. If I ever reached out to my project manager, I always got a response. There was no delay or lack of responsiveness from their end. I was treated like a member of their team and I was very comfortable working with them.

Looking back on the project, is there any area that they could improve upon or that you would do differently?

Everything was delivered as promised. I would not change a thing.

Web Design for Medical Organization

"They have a strong step-by-step process, and they know how to deliver what they promise on time."

April 2015 - October 2015

Dotlogics developed a website that has various types of admin capabilities for its users. They also A/B tested various designs to improve site performance.

Astoria, New York
Director of Sales and Marketing, Medical Organization

Dotlogics provided great guidance and direction throughout the project. Their project management and availability stood out.

Please describe your organization and your role.

My team and I belong to the medical industry, we are doctors, assistants, nurses and staff members. I am a partner in the company.

What was your goal for working with Dotlogics?

We built a website that can connect doctors with patients and provide them with home care or other specialized medical services. These services are not readily available and not provided by just every physician so we provide services to a very niche market.

What was the scope of the project?

They provided design and coding for the website. We gave them a checklist of everything we wanted to see on the website. My IT team gave them a list of all of the functions we need for the different types of users. We have visitors, doctors, patients and the administrator. At the end, we got a website and an admin management system that allows my team to go in and make updates to the site. The web design, development, training, aftercare, and some marketing was handled by them. The project lasted about 6 months and then we continue working on monthly aftercare

How did you come to work with them?

We went through a list of top web development companies. They had a strong process that we felt would get the job done correctly for us.

Can you share any results of the project?

We have metrics setup that tells us how the site is doing, what the user experience is, how many new users we have, what the bounce rate is, etc. We get a report from them every month that tells us how the site is doing. Overall we are growing and see the site doing better and better each month.

Through A/B testing, we were able to determine the best design/layout approach for the website. The project was done on time and on budget. Every 6 months or so we perform a site audit and are able to uncover new ideas and recommendations that we can utilize.

How did Dotlogics perform from a project management perspective?

My PM and I had a great relationship. Things got done on time. Our biggest concern was working with someone who could hold our hand and guide us through the process because I personally did not know anything about building a website. I was happy with the fact that my PM was available to us each week, we received weekly progress reports and video demos. That helped me know where we were and what direction we were going in.

What distinguishes Dotlogics from other companies?

I personally have not worked with other Dev companies. My IT person had a lot of experience and wanted to find a company that did what they said. It was important that they knew what they were doing, they had experience with directory websites, they were cooperative and were able to finish the project without it being a painful process. They have a strong step-by-step process, and they know how to deliver what they promise on time.

Is there anything they can improve upon?

I don't see anything I would do differently. The whole process was a learning process for me but they were able to work with me each week so that we could build a website that represented my vision and the needs of our business. I am still working with my PM on other modules we need on the site and each new module is a pretty exciting process for us because we see the site growing and our customer base growing.

Overall Score 10

e-Commerce Development for Apparel Company

"[T]hey were always actively engaged and making sure that we were satisfied."

Dotlogics built an e-commerce web portal that markets the company and caters to many customer bases. They also built an inventory management system and integrated shipping and payment features.

Westbury, New York
Robert Joyce
Director, US Basics Apparel

The site received excellent feedback, drew significant web traffic, and contributed to increased profits. Dotlogics impressed with their attention to detail, dependable delivery, and driven project management. The team provided outstanding customer service.

US Basics Apparel is involved with manufacturing and distributing all kinds of sportswear and athletic wear and casual wear.

I'm a director of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Dotlogics?

US Basics Apparel wanted a website, a web portal for e-commerce, and inventory management system for its warehouse to keep track of all the products that we provide for our customers. We had engaged Dotlogics to assist us with developing some solutions for this.

Dotlogics made a web portal for us that not only serves as an introduction for the company for its marketing purposes, but also has all kinds of ecommerce capabilities. We have many different types of customers – some are wholesalers and some are distributors. We have different specialized pricing for different types of customers. It's a rather complex setup, but Dotlogics was very helpful in meeting all the requirements that we had and providing us a solution for that. Similarly, they did our inventory management system. It helped to organize our stock that we have for all our products and, on a real-time basis, we are able to manage our inventories at this point.

They integrated payment portals. Then, they had certain shipping arrangements with other companies like UPS, FedEx, and so on, and they incorporated all those into our website so that when a customer has a buying experience, he or she can very easily get all of the different options for shipping and making payments and things like this.

How did you come to work with Dotlogics?

We searched for development companies that were in the United States. There were several companies that had good portfolios like Dotlogics. We ended up choosing Dotlogics because of their good references and their experience with e-commerce sites.

It cost around $50,000.

They have completed our original project. It took about three months. They finished it ahead of schedule, which was very good because we had a dire need to have this project completed in time. They were ahead of time, so that was very helpful. We are now also engaging them to do some additional work for us right now.

We not only get good feedback in terms of Dotlogics' design of the site, but we also have been making good sales and, day by day, the site is doing better and better. We're now engaging them for SEO [search engine optimization] services and other services to bring in traffic, and that's also starting to be very helpful to bring in more traffic to the site.

How did Dotlogics perform from a project management standpoint?

Dotlogics is excellent. They were also very detail-oriented. They knew their work very well, and whatever scope we provided, they were always actively engaged and making sure that we were satisfied with the work that was being done.

What distinguishes Dotlogics from other providers?

Dotlogics' reliability, attentiveness to detail, and project management are outstanding. They are very proactive. Once they take on a project, they are really leading it, and they are engaging in terms of to meet our goals that we've set for them. Overall, it was a great experience for us.

Is there anything Dotlogics could have improved or done differently?

Honestly, I think they did a good job to take care of all the responsibilities. They would even go above and beyond at times to make sure that we were getting the things we needed. Even after they did something, if we had comments, they would go out of their way sometimes to make sure that we are satisfied with things.

Overall Score They did a good job, and we’re happy with them. The overall experience was very good. The main thing is they completed the project that they were hired to do very well, and that’s the most important thing.
    We had set six months as the time period. They’ve done the amount of work and everything, and they finished well ahead of that.
    They’re very competitive. We did compare pricing with other companies, and we find them to be competitive to other companies.
    They fulfilled all their commitments, and they met the expectations of what our project requirements were. Right now, our company, our board, and everybody involved in the process was very happy with the results.
    We have already referred them to a few associates of ours, and we’re also doing some more work with them as well.

Web Development for Hospitality Management Company

"I am seeing steady traffic, and my conversion rate expectations are being met."

Oct. 2015 - Ongoing

Dotlogics to updated multiple websites and ERP systems for a hotel company, built a new back-end coding platform, set up their POS system, and trained staff.

Owner, Hospitality Management Company

Dotlogics’ work resulted in vastly improved back-end performance, more consistent web traffic, and a profitable conversion rate. The team impressed with their technical skill, competent project management, and broad range of expertise.

We are a hospitality management company. We have chains of hotels and restaurants throughout the United States. We own some while we partner out and manage others.

I am the owner.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Dotlogics?

We were using a very old and outdated coding platform. It was difficult for us to switch to a different platform because our entire staff was using the old one. We had to find a company that would build us a new system that was easy to use so that the switch was easy and seamless. We also had many other things we needed, so we wanted to find one company that could do it all rather than divide the work up in a million pieces. Then, we needed a company that could create great web design to reflect the taste and culture we were looking to project.

Each website had its own goals so it's difficult just give one goal. The restaurant website they did for us was designed to be fun, lively, and bright so that it attracted the younger audience. It was connected to the POS [point-of-sale] system so that the back-end can manage the orders and plan.

We are working with Dotlogics on a number of things. They set up our entire POS system. They redesigned a few websites for us. They provided tech training to my staff. I had them brand one project with all print and web included.

For the hotel website, they updated the ERP [enterprise resource planning] system so that it was able to work the way we wanted it to work. Now, we can manage our inventory and back-end office.

How did you come to work with Dotlogics?

We looked up a few top companies, interviewed them, and asked for a proposal. We had another demo session with them, and then we knew Dotlogics were a good fit for us.

We've spent more than $400,000 so far.

It's an ongoing project.

We saw much better back-end performance on the side of my staff. They are happier with the way things are set up because everything is customized to their needs. On the front end, I am seeing steady traffic, and my conversion rate expectations are being met, so I'd say I'm happy with Dotlogics' performance.

How did Dotlogics perform from a project management standpoint?

I've worked with many companies. It's difficult finding a company that can do everything for you. In the past, I was having to work with multiple agencies, so Dotlogics was able to take over and manage things much better.

The project manager assigned to us deserves applause, too. He's done a good job with us throughout the process. He's organized and on top of his game – usually two steps ahead.

I don't think so.

I would give 6 if there was such a thing.
    I would recommend them 100 percent.

Web Development for Power Supplies Manufacturer

"[T]hey were very friendly and accommodating."

Dotlogics redesigned, rebuilt, and optimized a company website using WordPress. Their ultimate goal was to reach a larger audience and improve search engine rankings.

New York City Metro Area
Internationals Sales Manager, Power Supplies Company

Visitors reported that the new site was easy to use, accessible, and highly functional. Dotlogics earned praise for their pleasant customer service, timely deliveries, and ability to manage a complex, unusual project. The team was professional and collaborative.

We are a United States manufacturer of power supplies.

I'm the international sales manager.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Dotlogics?

With Dotlogics, we wanted to create a new, more modern website for our company. The goal was to reach new people and rate high in Google search results.

They created the new website from scratch. We provided the information on our products, pictures, write-ups – things of that sort – and colors; that kind of a thing. They created the website from scratch using WordPress.

They created an admin panel that was tailored to our requirements. and a recapture when you fill out the forms. They did a good job optimizing everything for SEO [search engine optimization].

How did you come to work with Dotlogics?

I researched people in my area. That was the goal that I had – to have a company that I could easily, if I need to, take the car and just drive over. That was one of the primary concerns that I had when I searched for a company. I compared the prices, and they were a little bit less costly than others. I felt that they could provide the same quality product or website for a little bit less money.

It was less than $10,000.

Actually, I'm working with them now. I'm hoping I'll get in the budget to redo the website. I trust them that much that if I had the budget for my company, I will get them to do a more modern website. We are going back now with what they did for us a couple years now.

The feedback from people is that it is easier to navigate through the website. All the information that we provide on our website has to be easily accessible, and that's what Dotlogics has done for us.

How did Dotlogics perform from a project management standpoint?

We went back and forth a couple times because we are not a typical company that will sell to a consumer. It's a hard concept for somebody who is not familiar with what we do. Our website has to be a little different than a general consumer, and they did very well. We went back and forth a few times, and they were very friendly and accommodating.

What distinguishes Dotlogics from other providers?

One of the things I have to say about them that distinguishes them is that their customer service is very good. Even today, if I have an issue, or want to make some changes, they're very helpful on doing that in a timely manner. Just last week, I had to add another product to the site, and I had to do it in a hurry because a press release was coming out, and I had to add something to it. They were very helpful on getting that result.

Is there anything Dotlogics could have improved or done differently?

I always deal with the middle person. I felt like when we were going back and forth when they were creating the website, and they were going back and forth, if I had access to the actual designer, things would have been expedited a little bit faster. Again, if that's the way they do business, that's the way they do business.

Things got resolved anyhow, but I felt that at the time if I had communicated with the actual designer, things would have gone faster. That's what I'm saying that I think they could improve on is to have more access the customer to the designer, if the product that we're talking about is different from what the standard thing is.

Overall Score .
    Actually, I have referred them.