Outsourcing IT that works

We are a software house and creative agency from Wroclaw, Poland. Since 2002, we provide quality IT services for both domestic and international clients.

Well-qualified developers

We are a team of skilled and experienced developers and graphic designers who put their expertise together in order to come up with unique solutions for our clients.

Knowledge of international business

Wondering whether an outsourcing partner will understand your overseas market? Thanks to our vast international experience we don't only create the software you want, but the one that delivers great business results where you are.

Devoted to your business

You care about your business? We do too! Whatever we create, we always have your best interest in mind. We are devoted to creating custom solutions that will fit YOUR needs and that will make running your business easier.

2002
headquaters
  • Dotinum
    Kazimierza Wielkiego 27
    Wroclaw 50-077

Furniture e-commerce store

The client is a Polish online shop that gives users a possibility of assembling and ordering sets of tables and chairs. Dotinum assumed responsibility for designing and creating a dedicated internet store software with a product configurator which allows users to create fully personalized tables and chairs thanks to a variety of available criteria like color, size, materials or shape of table top and legs. Store allows payment using various methods.

Dedicated E-commerce Software

Dotinum created a dedicated e-commerce software which allows to display detailed product descriptions, to check product availability real-time from warehouses of a few different suppliers in the Netherlands. Also allows to easily deploy clone stores on separate domains, dedicated to one type of bike or one manufacturer.

Online video-centric education and communication platform

MEDtube is an online video-centric education and communication Platform for Healthcare Professionals worldwide. Built using Kohana framework in 2010, with many advanced features. Regularly maintained, 24/7 support. Uses multiserver cloud infrastructure, designed and serviced by us.

Web Development for an aluminium lids manufacturer

Company website for an aluminium lids manufacturer in Poland. Hosting multiple language versions on different country-code domains allows easy targeting of foreign markets. One CMS system to manage all content.

E-commerce online store

Large online store with Polish cosmetics operating in the UK market. Tailored project prepared for a customer who used only eBay as a store platform before. Fully responsive web design, including purchase process.

E-Commerce Development for Lighting Products Company

"We work together regularly, and we still have many plans for our shop that we will surely entrust Dotinum with."

2015 - Ongoing

Dotinum took over the development of the client’s e-shop and fixed several flaws in their existing solution. They also maintain the client’s VPS server and provide regular support.

Arkadiusz Nowak
CEO, SprzedajemyLampy

Dotinum optimized the e-shop and contributed to higher sales conversions. They were involved in the entire process, beginning with an audit, and advised the client on what course of action was best. They only sold the client on solutions that were appropriate, and delivered high quality work.

Our company was founded in 2010. We offer lighting products such as LED bulbs, energy-saving lamps, and switches for houses and apartments.

I'm the CEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dotinum?

We have a brick and mortar shop but our online shop is our main focus. Our e-shop was created and maintained by another company until 2015, but that company ended its activity. We needed a reliable partner to take care of the shop’s maintenance on a daily basis. The shop was created on Magento and it wasn't working well. There were issues with its performance and its integration with auction sites. We wanted to add new products, but it wasn't technically possible. We needed to find a solid partner to fix this.

Dotinum team was involved in the process from planning to implementation. They performed an initial audit of our online shop, then we met in order to identify all of the issues. Together we assessed possible changes and chose to implement those that were the most important in terms of value versus cost. Dotinum also maintains our VPS server. We work together regularly, and we still have many plans for our shop that we will surely entrust Dotinum with.

How did you come to work with Dotinum?

Dotinum took over the clients of the company that created our shop, so in a way, it was a natural choice. Of course, we could have chosen any other provider, so we did a background check anyway. After looking at their portfolio and reading client reviews, we decided Dotinum would be up to the task.

How much have you invested with Dotinum?

So far, the cost has been less than $10,000, but I would say we’re still in an initial phase of our cooperation.

Our work together began in 2015 and is not limited in time. Dotinum provides support on a regular basis.

The project was successful. Dotinum optimized the shop's performance and the website is now loading faster. This is crucial for our users' experience and, in the end, to their conversion.

The biggest advantage of centralizing everything with Dotinum is that they are our single point of contact. If something goes wrong, we know whom to contact and they will know where to look. When we had several providers, it was hard to identify the source of a problem and contact the right provider.

How did Dotinum perform from a project management standpoint?

In my opinion, Dotinum performed well. The communication was good and they responded regularly to our queries. We could count on their honest feedback and advice.

What did you find most impressive about Dotinum?

I appreciate that they were involved in the whole process, advising us on what we should or shouldn't do. They didn't try to sell all of their services, only what was appropriate for our situation. Their implementation was also high quality.

Are there any areas Dotinum could improve?

They could be cheaper, but I am willing to pay the price for high quality and the peace of mind that I have a reliable provider taking care of my website.

Overall Score The overall experience has been very good. I am satisfied with our cooperation.
    Everything was decided and planned from the beginning. They stuck to the plan.
    Since they have experience in this kind of project and because they analyzed everything at the beginning, they managed to correctly estimate the cost.
    I am happy with the results and everything runs smoothly.
    I would recommend them to anyone.

E-Commerce Development for Furniture Company

"The Dotinum team has been very helpful, and they have given me a lot suggestions as to what we should change."

Aug. 2015 - Dec. 2015

Dotinum built an e-commerce platform which allows customers to create and visualize customized furniture. The team was responsible for developing the look and user-flow of the platform.

Marek Zegadło
Owner, StółplusKrzesła

The client uses the platform to understand their market and grow business. Dotinum was able to share suggestions for the client while keeping in mind the client’s needs and specifications. There were some problems in communication, but problems with the platform itself were handled efficiently.

We produce tables and chairs. In large part, we sell our products to consumers using an e-shop and sales platform.

I am the owner of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dotinum?

We wanted to update our e-shop in a way that would allow customers to build and visualize their customized table and chairs using online software.

Dotinum made a new e-commerce platform for my company. Initially, I explained to them what I needed in generic terms. After that, they were responsible for the whole project, including developing how it should look and work.

How did you come to work with Dotinum?

I met the owner of Dotinum while studying for my MBA. During that time, I needed a new e-shop for the business. I explained to him what I wanted. We talked a lot about new possibilities and then we decided to start working together.

How much have you invested with Dotinum?

My project initially cost less than $10,000. With updates to the software, the cost increased. The total cost now is between $10,000 and $50,000.

They begin my project in August 2015 and they finished in December 2015.

Because of Dotinum, my company has a new e-shop. We are able to observe our market and understand how can we grow our business. The Dotinum team has been very helpful and they have given me a lot of suggestions as to what we should change.

How did Dotinum perform from a project management standpoint?

Sometimes, we experienced problems with our communication with Dotinum. I had to explain several times what I needed or where there was an issue.

What did you find most impressive about Dotinum?

They are able to both talk and listen to you. They use their knowledge and experience to help you and to show the best solutions for your business. At the same time, they listen to your business specifications and needs.

Are there any areas Dotinum could improve?

There are different types of clients. Since I'm just a businessman and don’t have technical understanding, they should use a different language when they talk to clients like me. Dotinum should also explain how the work will be done or how it will look. It would also help if they prepare better before they start work. Specifically, they should have a clearer understanding of their clients’ previous software.

Overall Score They were very helpful when I started with my project.
    There wasn't any time pressure. We understood that they needed 2 or 3 months. In the end, the software was ready after 4 months.
    The cost of the project was exactly as they calculated. I think was worth the money.
    They did exactly what I needed and expected. Sometimes, there were problems with the platform, but they fixed those very quickly.
    I recommend Dotinum whenever I can.

Application Development For Online Health Training Portal

"What stands out the most to me was Dotinum's flexibility and their professionalism."

Dec. 2014 - Aug. 2015

Dotinum built a mobile app for a medical training provider. The app integrates customer support and advisory services.

Warsaw, Poland
Wojtek Dolkowski
CEO, MEDtube

The app fulfills every expectation, and has significantly contributed to an increase in customer satisfaction. Dotinum's technically skilled yet adaptable approach helped them scale to met complex, shifting requirements. The team delivered projects within schedule.

MEDtube is an innovative project in professional health education, we're an online platform with tools to make professional education and certification processes more efficient. MEDtube was founded in 2010 and now has more than 15,000 training videos, and more than 100,000 registered professionals worldwide.

What is your role at the company?

I am the CEO and cofounder of the company.

What business challenge were trying to address with Dotinum?

At one point, our site's traffic grew very quickly, and we had a shortage of development resources. Dotinum came in the right moment of our cycle.

Dotinum built an application to manage customer support and advisory.

How did you come to work with Dotinum?

They were referred to me by another CEO. After meeting with them one time, I was confident that they could do the job.

In total, we've spent between $50,000 and $100,000 with Dotinum.

The project started in December 2014 and wrapped up August 2015.

The project met our expectations. Our customer support ratings have risen markedly since Dotinum's work.

What distinguishes Dotinum from other providers?

What stands out the most to me was Dotinum's flexibility and their professionalism. They were able to alter the scale of the project as our needs changed, and their work was delivered always on time and with very few problems.

In hindsight, are there areas in which they could improve, or things you might do differently?

I would have liked for them to be a bit more proactive in terms of communication, but that did not adversely affect the project. Overall, we are very satisfied with Dotinum and would recommend their services to others as well.

e-Commerce Development For U.K. Cosmetics Distributor

"[T]hey provided innovative ideas on how we could do things better."

Dotinum built an e-commerce platform for a cosmetics retailer. The project involved domain registration, SSL certificates, e-commerce integration, and custom development.

General Director, UK Cosmetics Distributor

The new site is attractive and functional, creating an excellent online presence for the brand. Dotinum impressed with their technical skill, creative problem-solving, and ability to explain each stage of development. The team worked long hours and kept everyone consistently informed.

Our company, Moon Cosmetics Ltd., has extensive experience in the sales and distribution of cosmetics in the United Kingdom.

What is your role at the company?

I am general director of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Dotinum?

We were building an online store from scratch. We needed a vendor who could handle all aspects of the project.

Dotinum's services included domain registration services, hosting, SSL [secure socket layer] certificates, online store software, and tailored software development services.

How did you come to work with Dotinum?

We had an extensive selection process that involved a number of firms both here in the U.K. and abroad. Dotinum was the best choice based on the quality of their past projects as well as their pricing.

[We worked with them for] three months in 2015.

We are very pleased with their work. Have a look at the MoonCosmetics website, and tell us what you think.

What distinguishes Dotinum from other providers?

We really enjoyed the professional approach Dotinum took throughout the project. They consistently took the time to explain and give us extensive updates on the status on the project. Their client-facing team and developers worked tirelessly, on weekends when needed, to deliver the project milestones on time. Challenges were thought through quickly, and options presented on how to tackle them. Many times, they provided innovative ideas on how we could do things better than what we had originally conceived. In all, as experienced professionals, we are hugely impressed with Dotinum. We are extremely grateful to work with such a great team and are looking forward to working with them continuously in the future on this and other projects.

No. All aspects of the project were processed repeatedly until we have received satisfactory results

e-Commerce Development For Bicycle Shop

"They're always thinking about ways to put the customer first."

Nov. 2011 - Ongoing

Dontinum provided marketing services to an online bicycle shop. Projects involved site redesign and reorganization, technical training, maintenance, and other digital media initiatives.

Maciej Myszko
Chief Executive Officer, Rowery Stylowe

The new site is refined and professional, and user-friendly. Its inventory database and e-commerce system run smoothly and efficiently. Dotinum's advanced e-commerce expertise, meticulous research process, and prioritization of customer needs set them apart.

Rowerystylowe is a bicycle store and repair shop based, in Wroclaw, Poland. Through our online shop, we sell cycling equipment to bike enthusiasts across Poland and Eastern Europe. We specialize in the sale of Dutch bicycle products.

I'm the CEO.

How did you come to work with Dotinum?

We had an old website based on osCommerce that had many problems and was not able to do what we needed. We worked with Dotinum to redesign our online store and general online presence completely.

We wanted to divide our online offerings into different shops that focused on a specific product area, with a single online platform that could unite each of these stores. Dotinum was responsible for designing and building this new site as well as training our technical team on maintenance and related issues.

Dotinum also assisted us with several digital marketing projects after the launch of the new site.

How did you come to work with Dotinum?

We were looking for a company that had significant e-commerce experience. While Dotinum has a wide range of competencies, e-commerce is one of their specialties.

Since we began working with them in 2011, we've spent between $50,000 and $100,000 working with Dotinum.

We started working with Dotinum in November 2011, and the new online store was launched in 2012. We continue to partner with Dotinum for updates, software maintenance, and server management. Also in 2015, we launched a new version of the store that is mobile-friendly.

We now have an online shop that not only looks very professional and sleek, but is also easy to use, both for our customers and ourselves. The online database built by Dotinum, allows us to add products and track inventory much more easily than before. Overall, the new website has been a great asset to our business.

What distinguishes Dotinum from other providers?

The Dotinum team are e-commerce experts. They were very professional and took the time to learn and analyze our business, so they could build a customized solution. They're always thinking about ways to put the customer first. I can't speak highly enough about them.

I don't think there is anything to change.

Web Development For Polish Manufacturing Firm

"I am pleased with all the services provided, and we got the attention we needed."

Dotinum built a new website and CMS for a manufacturer on multiple domains. The project focused on making the site easy to update and viable in several languages.

Dawid Kaminski
CEO, Alulids Ltd.

Although the site was separated into six country-specific versions, all are easily and effectively managed via a single administrative platform. It has received excellent feedback and improved search engine rankings. Dotinum provided a customized, client-focused solution.

Alulids is a manufacturer of aluminum lids for cosmetic companies here in Poland and abroad.

I'm the founder and CEO.

What was the business challenge that you were trying to address with Dotinum?

We had an antiquated website at the time that struggled to portray our brand in a positive light. The website was built on a proprietary framework, and we didn't have the freedom to manage its content or even offer pages in other languages for our foreign customers.

Dotinum closely cooperated with us to define our needs and goals before we proceed. Since a major goal was to increase our company's presence in foreign markets, Dotinum concentrated on finding the most efficient way to make our website available in several languages. Ultimately, they recommended launching each version on separate domains, and customized our CMS [content management system] to host each of the sites.

How did you come to work with Dotinum?

I had the pleasure to work with Michal Splawski [Dotinum's CEO] in the past, and I found him very capable and trustworthy.

I'm afraid the cost is confidential. However, I can say that the development portion of the project was completed in about two weeks, and the whole project lasted only six weeks.

Dotinum created six language versions for our site and all of them can be managed from one administrative panel, which makes things very easy for us. Dotinum encouraged us to host each language version of our website on the appropriate country domain to optimize our visibility in search results. The sites look great, and function well. All the feedback we have received has been very positive.

What distinguishes Dotinum from other providers?

What stood out to me was the individual approach Dotinum takes to all their clients. The solutions they devise are not always the easiest, but they are what's best for the client.

Not really. I am pleased with all the services provided, and we got the attention we needed. I can't think of anything to change.