Your Trusted Technology Development Partner

Dot Com Development is an industry leading IT solution provider of best-in-class next-generation applications to customers throughout the world. Based in Scottsdale, Arizona our mission is to deliver innovative yet simple technology solutions to complex business problems on-time, on-budget, and to a capacity that exceeds your expectations.

Since 2004, we have been designing and build amazing websites, web applications, mobile apps and enterprise solutions around your business, your users, and your goals. If you need to get to market quickly, our team of technology rock stars will get you there. Servicing B2C and B2B chains, we enable our customers to achieve a competitive advantage by offering a wide range of client-centric services through flexible and highly proven global delivery models.

We thrive in helping startups and SMB’s become brand names and Fortune 500’s and other corporations launch new products. We specialize in a wide range of technology platforms and service clients across diverse industries.

2004

• Renew Manual Phyical Therapy
  • Paramount Leisure Industries

Imagine Backyard Living

The Solution

We re-organized the information architecture, created an optimized user friendly navigational structure, tore out the old javascript based responsive mode switcher and replaced it with a media query based framework for supporting responsive modes on various web and mobile devices. We designed a brand new onsite digital catalog of all Jacuzzi brand and Sundance hot tubs, implemented site wide call to actions that integrated with IBL’s CRM, and implemented a brand new eCommerce solution inline with the current site design that provides IBL with the ability to sell ancillary products online.

Lastly, our marketing team engaged onsite optimization, eCommerce optimization, and link building/authority network building, PPC activities to help the appear among the top rankings of the major search engines for well targeted keywords. All rsulting in 40% increasein traffic, 52% bounce rate reduction, and a 397% reduction in cost/conversion (all in...

Storm Pro Shop

Solution:

In choosing Dot Com Development as their development partner,  Storm Products is now able to present additional value to its customers with:

• Dual Marketplace Mobile Application at a 35% cost savings. The app is built on the Xamarin technology framework and manages a single code base for a 35% cost savings. Even with the single code base, the app is able to be distributed to both the iOS and Android marketplaces.

• Data extraction / storage / analysis. Storm Products now has the capability to receive and analyze amateur and recreational bowler fitting specifications top help them with product development of their future line of bowling balls better suited for these 2 classes of bowlers.

• User Engagement / Business Growth. The mobile application provides Storm Products with the ability to engage their customers with a technology solution that not only...

momAgenda

Solution:

Dot Com Development was tasked with taking the existing design created by momAgenda’s marketing agency and converting it to a responsive design that would render on the major desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile phone devices. Additional work would need to be competed to fix product catalog and shopping cart issues that were hampering the site and its users.

momAgenda loves to show off their products and their sales promotions, so we preserved the existing design and translated it to span across all delivery platforms. Now the online shopper can access momAgenda from any device (desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile phone) to browse, search and make a purchase of any momAgenda day planner available online for sale through their website. Quick and easy.

AutoWeek

Goal: Complete a front end architecture overhaul project that included design modifications and implementations, functional upgrades, advertising implementation, content changes, bug fixing and other misc changes of the Autoweek website.

Solution:

We delivered this solution via a multi phased continuous delivery effort (done in delivery groups) that allowed us to provide well tested deliverable’s much quicker with lower risks, lower costs and higher end product quality. In the end we delivered:

• All pages with required modifications and additions in terms of design, layout and functionality
  • Fixed ads and implemented additional ad placements
  • Completed bug fixes for broken functionality
  • Provided responsive support for the site to relative to mobile devices.
  • Addressed API issues

Loop News Native Mobile App

Solution: To compliment their Loop News responsive web solution and target mobile audiences, enhanced feature rich native iOS and Android Apps were built out and can be downloaded through their respective marketplaces for a complete mobile experience.

Loop News Web Application

Goal: Design and develop a multi-site, multi domain news publishing web application with the ability to create, publish, and share various types of content from agencies in 30 different markets.

Solution: Using Drupal 8 we designed a multisite solution that allows Content Editors and Managers to create, edit and publish news stories with rich media content on the web that reaches over 30 various markets.

Custom module build outs and integrations were implemented to accommodate the internal business flows and control publishing to the main and sub-sites. A custom content editor was integrated to allow easier creation of articles all in one place, custom content and media respositories were built for improved management, custom image editors were integrated and page drag and drop functionality was built in for better page control. A full video player framework was integrated for better management and fast delivery of rich video...

iOS & Android App Dev for Flight Attendant

"Beyond their development skills, they also excelled at explaining what they were doing in laymen’s terms..."

Oct. 2018 - Feb. 2019

Dot Com Development developed an Android and iOS mobile app to support e-books for the flight attendant industry. They contributed to specification development and delivered text-to-speech capabilities.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Schalawn Warren
President, Schalawn, LLC

Internal stakeholders expect the apps to serve as a viable foundation for growth. Dot Com Development proved flexible in their communication and demonstrated personalized customer service. Their ability to succinctly explain technical concepts and resolve bugs rapidly sets them apart in the space.

I’m the founder and owner of Schalawn, LLC.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dot Com Development?

I’m a flight attendant, and, prior to the app, I’d produced a book containing valuable information for flight attendants. I was struggling to update it, and doing so via a paper version was costly, so I decided to make an app and a business out of it. Without a tech background, I needed a partner that could navigate different development languages.

I produced 14 e-books for the iOS and Android app, aimed at my target audience. They act as resource, guide, and networking books in a time when so much of what we were doing twenty years ago as flight attendants has changed. When a user clicks on a book, they can either read it themselves or have it read to them.

Dot Com interviewed me to see what my wishes were, took note, and then held subsequent meetings to determine a project plan and the app's design and layout. They then proceeded to develop the apps.

Tim (President and CEO, Dot Com Development) was my principal contact, and I met with two other team members at their office.

How did you come to work with Dot Com Development?

I was initially leaning toward working with a Los Angeles developer since that’s where I’m from. When I met Tim, I’d only been in Arizona for a month, so I was uncertain about it, but I read a review of them online that I liked a lot. Additionally, I felt comfortable talking to Tim, which was not the same feeling I got from other companies. Tim was much more focused on customer service than they were.

I spent $45,000 with them.

I worked with them from October 2018 until February 2019. The Android app is live in the Play Store, and we’re waiting for the iOS app to be approved for the App Store.

Dot Com has given me a foundation for generating a comfortable profit. They advised me on user engagement and growing my base and helped me appreciate how designs change when transitioning from PDF documents to an actual app. I also learned the value of different visual layout elements.

How did Dot Com Development perform from a project management standpoint?

Because I’m a flight attendant, they had to accommodate me flying to Brazil and other places, but they handled it well, always remaining professional. They responded to emails immediately, and we had weekly communication. Their CEO made himself available to talk on the phone whenever I needed, which helped transparency.

Rather than treating me like a source of revenue, they acted like they wanted to develop a long-term relationship. They never dropped anything on me without warning. Instead, they gave me milestones and deadlines to familiarize me with the development process.

Beyond their development skills, they also excelled at explaining what they were doing in laymen’s terms without making me feel as if I was being a burden. They double-checked all their work to ensure I had a superior product and were highly attentive regarding testing. They monitored user interactions with the app and resolved crash issues immediately.

I can’t think of one at the moment.

Don’t be afraid to ask questions; they welcome them. In the end, it will produce a better product.

Overall Score It’s been a great experience. They made me feel comfortable and welcomed.
    They were always on time and accommodated my schedule conflicts.
    It was money well-spent.
    I have a clean, beautiful app with features I didn’t expect.
    I’ve already recommended them to an author friend.

Mobile App Dev for Photographer

“Dot Com followed a very hands-on approach to app development.”

Jan. 2017 - Apr. 2018

Dot Com Development created an iOS app to simplify the location scouting process for photographers and videographers. Their team conducted comprehensive beta testing and made changes in preparation for the app's launch.

Phoenix, Arizona
Karlie Colleen
Owner, Karlie Colleen Photography

The preliminary sharing of the app was well-received by users in the industry. Dot Com delivered positive results through interactive customer service, a detailed review process, and consistent workflow.

I am the owner of Karlie Colleen Photography. I recently developed ScoutIt, an app to help photographers and videographers scout shooting locations.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dot Com Development?

Location scouting is a time-consuming chore for photographers and videographers. I brought in Dot Com to help design a mobile solution that allowed creatives to store information on past locations, record field data, and browse new sites from home.

Dot Com Development provided a detailed project proposal that included a clearly defined goal, task deadlines, and corresponding costs. Their team prepared the app for initial beta testing and made the necessary tweaks in preparation for its release in the Apple App Store.

I worked with the owner and two different project managers over the course of the project.

How did you come to work with Dot Com Development?

I did a quick google search and shared my idea with a few developers. Dot Com responded immediately and we set up a meeting for the next day.

We spent about $52,000, including the additions to our initial contract.

Our partnership lasted from January 2017—April 2018.

After successful beta tests, I shared the app with a few colleagues in the photography industry. We received responses praising the app’s performance and usability. I am hopeful for its market launch.

How did Dot Com Development perform from a project management standpoint?

Both project managers followed an extremely detail-oriented workflow. They constantly reviewed their own work before moving on to the next task. The team provided weekly progress updates that often included additional materials to help me understand any industry terms.

Dot Com followed a very hands-on approach to app development. The owner directly informed me of all updates and changes to the project plan. The team was responsive to feedback and readily clarified any confusion on my end.

Creating an app is a lengthy process. I would recommend that clients set aside an appropriate amount of time to really get the most from Dot Com’s services.

They were always available and provided consistent progress updates.
    They accommodated my budgeting needs when setting a fair price for the project.
    They were easy to work with throughout the project.
    Their team was extremely helpful.

Mobile App Design & Dev for Bowling Company

"Dot Com quickly and cleanly delivered an app of the highest quality."

Oct. 2015 - Dec. 2016

Based on spreadsheet formulas, Dot Com Development built an iOS and Android app that could map complex physics equations. They also integrated APIs and encrypted the app's backend.

Brigham City, Utah
Former Director of Product Development, Storm Products

Multiple pro bowling shops have used the app to eliminate inefficiencies and streamline purchasing processes. Despite several client delays, Dot Com Development simplified complex material to suit an intuitive format. They stayed on schedule and kept in touch after payment to address any bugs.

I was the director of product development for Storm Products. I focused on chemical and mechanical engineering, and I designed the bowling balls produced by my company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dot Com?

We were trying to introduce a complicated algorithm for the design and layout of a bowling ball for competitive bowlers. The project involved a series of physics problems. I engineered it, and I created an Excel spreadsheet that solved these problems.

That spreadsheet told bowling pro shop teams, with only a basic knowledge of physics, how to drill a bowling ball precisely for the customer. We called it “The Vector Layout System” and shared it for free. The positive feedback we received convinced us to create a more professional product, one that would be expected from a very large multinational company. We started to court different cases.

I’m very good at Microsoft Excel, I have a lot of experience with Visual Basic, and I understand how dot modules work. I made the complex equations on Excel. Given the nature of our business, however, we wanted something more professional than an elaborate spreadsheet. We asked Dot Com to create a clean, sleek-looking mobile app that anyone could use.

After we started working with Dot Com, the project was turned over exclusively to me. At that point, we went back and forth with basic API coding. I worked with their crew to simplify very complex physics formulas into an app that allowed customers to input easily understandable values—such as how fast the ball was thrown and how much rotation was put into it—simply by moving some toggles with their thumb. We simplified some very complex mathematics and physics into a straightforward, intuitive graphical interface.

They took my spreadsheet and input, coded them into a tight package, and converted it to Android and iOS apps.

We created a database to track customer input feedback and variables. The original spreadsheet included some encrypted coding, which didn’t allow users to see exactly what it was doing. We created the app so that user inputs would cross our servers, with the complicated algorithmic math being done on our side and the results being delivered on the user side. The proprietary technology is kept secret, but the app is still available to anyone.

Bowling can be reduced to physics, such as how fast the ball is released from the player’s hand, how many revolutions per minute are imparted, and how many degrees the axis tilts. Depending on the orientation of the weight block, the internal component of every high-end bowling ball, it will either go dead straight, crosswise, or somewhere in between. Professional bowlers use different motions. We might want to hook a ball as early or as late as possible. More likely than not, the ideal is somewhere in the middle.

The concept behind our app was to input how we would like the ball to change direction using a sliding bar that charted both sudden and very gradual changes. A user won’t necessarily understand how concepts like moment of inertia, radius of gyration, and center of gravity cause the ball to do what it does. They just throw the ball down the lane and watch it hook.

We created a user interface that was simple for the average person to understand. When inputting all their information, they can affect the weight block orientation inside the ball. Given that we can’t physically see the inside of the ball, this is something that no one thinks about.

As the math person, I gave Dot Com’s team all these formulas. Tim [Founder and CEO, Dot Com] was not a bowler, but basically understood the sport. We sat down and talked through these concepts. He and his team created an interface that a non-engineer could comprehend. This was important, given that—even though I could speak all the math and physics I wanted—the vast majority of bowlers don’t understand these concepts.

I worked with Tim and three other members of the company, who assisted us with the user interface, math model, and database. Tim was responsible for delegating the entire project.

Using a dedicated team, Dot Com also worked on troubleshooting and bug finding. They put together a professional report listing both critical and minor bugs.

How did you come to work with Dot Com?

I had devised a better way of customizing bowling balls, designed a proof-of-theory, and given it to my team. After it was circulated, we decided to create a better, more professional-looking version for the public. Our vice president of marketing made a web query and found Dot Com. We chatted and were impressed with how professionally Tim handled himself. He could provide good real-time answers, so we decided to give him the entire project.

We considered three other vendors, including a more cost-effective option. Many college students are bowlers, and would have done their best for free bowling equipment, but we wanted a level of professionalism which they might not have been able to deliver. Between three other professional developers and a few miscellaneous company friends or associates, we decided on Dot Com. They interviewed well and their website was professional. They also sent over a presentation showing their previous clients and projects. One of those projects was an app for a larger airline company. Given that all of us travel a lot, we’d used that app quite a bit. It became clear to us that Dot Com was a professional option.

For the initial version of the app and an upgrade, we paid between $65,000 and $70,000.

We started working with Dot Com in late-2013. The app was delivered at the beginning of 2017. It had been finished before that time—probably in late 2016—but the company wanted to hold a large seminar tour and explain how it works before releasing it.

We got the app approved and working on both platforms. After the launch, we encountered some bugs coming from general operating system updates, so we had to send it back to them for a quick cleanup. It was operational within a week.

Analytics are a marketing function, so I don’t have a lot of insight into them. I received multiple emails and feedback from pro shops, saying that they love the system and are having more success than ever before. The app took all the guesswork out of their jobs, enabling them to ask customers for some feedback and deliver accurate products.

How did Dot Com perform from a project management standpoint?

We had weekly check-ins during the initial phases. Once the work started winding down to bug finding and troubleshooting, we spoke on an as-needed basis. Once the final product was delivered, Tim also followed up once every couple of months to make sure that everything was good. He provided a bit of after-the-fact customer service. He wasn’t obligated to do this, but he wanted to make sure that we were happy and that there were no bug reports for his team to address.

I couldn’t be more pleased with their performance. My normal job description didn’t include app development, but I spent very little time working with them, following up on their work, or sending them reminders. Dot Com quickly and cleanly delivered an app of the highest quality. That’s why I was happy to do this interview.

My company focused on bowling ball manufacturing, so we weren’t really IT people. We very much appreciated having a complete team that could transform a spreadsheet formula into a clean iOS and Android app. I give Tim and his crew a standing ovation for their ability to complete most of the work. As our team lead, I had very little to worry about when it came to getting the ball rolling.

It’s fairly common to receive good customer service when there are still several thousand dollars pending payment. In this case, even after the bill had been completely paid, Dot Com continued to provide customer service. This was done with no promises or illusions of a future project. They continued to treat us with the highest level of respect and professionalism. To me, this is Dot Com’s most impressive aspect. I am starting my own business, and I foresee hiring them for my own app development.

They kept the timelines they set, delivered good quality, and provided everything we asked for. For world-class work, their prices were also reasonable. There were some hiccups, but they came from internal changes on our end.

It’s important for clients not to limit themselves. After getting a grand idea, we may be afraid that it will cost too much, be too difficult to build, or require API functions that don’t even exist. I’ve let Tim shoot for the stars, hoping that he may actually get me there. Anyone looking to work with Dot Com should have a truly good idea, and let them do their best to bring in to fruition. They could take a fairly complex spreadsheet and turn it into a streamlined product. None of the API programming for incorporating complex engines into a slider bar had been done before, but he did it without a problem.

Overall Score The directional change in our company put a lot of stress on Dot Com, but they remained professional.
    Dot Com consistently divided a timetable and hit every single deadline, even when we caused delays.
    The cost was in-line with industry standards, and the quality we received was above average.
    They delivered exactly what was requested and more.
    I would refer them to anyone with an app-related project. Dot Com is also good at developing out-of-the-box websites.

Branding, Design, & Web Dev for Physical Therapy Practice

"They will exceed your expectations."

Sept. - Dec. 2016

Dot Com Development worked on branding as well as web design and development, producing a clean image as well as an educational and user-friendly site. They also evaluated potential plug-ins.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Kim Rondina
Owner, Transform Manual Physical Therapy

They delivered the site with plenty of time to spare for additional modifications. Dot Com produces high quality at a great price. The workflow went smoothly, characterized by weekly check-ins and a professional and accountable attitude.

I’m the owner and physical therapist for a specialty physical therapy practice with a cash-based clientele seeking expertise in complex care needs. I handle everything except IT-related matters.

For what projects/services did your company hire Dot Com Development?

We were a new business in a competitive healthcare market, especially as a cash-based provider. I needed to differentiate my skills and appeal to clients that could benefit from niche specialties in a manner that was educational, easy to reference, and user-friendly.

We wanted to create a cleanly branded, client-friendly resource and interface which represented us as a unique healthcare and wellness company.

Dot Com had the skills that matched my company’s needs. Their reputation, team dynamics, and operational strategies were also deciding factors.

They handled branding and all aspects of web and content development. They also evaluated scheduling and social media plug-ins for us.

I worked with their CEO on all aspects of the project.

The vision and strategy for the project were established early on, which allowed the team to deliver on time and make adjustments where necessary. They executed the work with top quality and provided a summary of the add-ins they found most suitable for the company’s needs.

How effective was the project management?

They were impressive in this regard, conducting weekly check-ins for accountability.

Their open lines of communication, project management, professionalism, adaptability, and accountability were all impressive.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

There’s very little to improve. Due to my relative lack of experience in web development, I may have benefitted from having a strategic questionnaire given to me for getting an overview of my design preferences. Overall, it was an excellent experience.

Overall Score They will exceed your expectations.
    They were top notch in this aspect.
    The value they provide is worth beyond project costs.
    Exceptional.
    I’ve already referred colleagues to them.

Web Design & Dev for Physical Therapy Clinic

"If you’re thinking about using Dot Com, there’s no question that they should be your first choice!"

Oct. 2017 - Jan. 2018

Dot Com Development completely designed and developed a website from scratch to go along with the clinic’s opening. Their focus was to make it informational, simple, as well as easy to book appointments.

Boise, Idaho
Breann Fox
CEO, Renew Manual Physical Therapy

The resulting site is a perfect representation of the clinic’s high regard for quality care. Patients now have the option of submitting their information online, which saves time at the clinic. They’re unique in their efficient task handling, responsiveness, and structured work method.

I’m the CEO of Renew Manual Physical Therapy, a clinic that offers one-on-one patient care with a certified pelvic rehabilitation practitioner and visceral therapist. With assessment techniques to narrow down the cause of any issue, the sessions are more effective and longer lasting.

For what projects/services did your company hire Dot Com Development?

We needed to establish the first line of care in the form of a concise and educational website that not only allows a lay person to understand how we can assist in their healing journey but to also showcase to medical providers the knowledge and care we provide.

We wanted to have the site in place to take the burden off of us as we started anew in Boise, Idaho. This was achieved thanks to Dot Com!

They were referred to us by a friend and colleague that had a wonderful experience with them and an amazing end product.

They handled web design and development from beginning to end.

We had an efficient project team assigned to us. The project manager worked directly with us and was organized, structured during calls as to not waste time, very precise with the tasks to accomplish, and prompt in responding.

The website is the face of our company and we’re proud to say it perfectly represents us and our commitment to quality care. Patients now arrive for their initial evaluations having had an easy scheduling process, and they’re able to access and print their forms and have them ready before coming to the clinic. Follow up sessions are equally as easy to book through the site and any time a patient has a question, the site likely has the answer. It makes life easier for everyone.

How effective was the project management?

They are very effective in this regard—no doubt about it. They’re also understanding, professional, and prompt.

Their work was flawless.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

Overall Score We had such a wonderful experience with them.
    Their delivery was on point.
    They are worth every single penny!
    They delivered an unbelievable and untouchable service and product!
    I’d absolutely highly recommend them.

Drupal Lamp Stack Web Dev & App Dev for News Platform

”Dot Com wasn’t the cheapest option, but their work ethic and services were worth the price.”

Sep. 2016 - May 2017

After various other companies disappointed, Dot Com Development took over all dev work. Responsibilities focused on the website, app, and backend of a news platform. Project management was a top priority.

Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Niko Khan
Head of Product Development & Business Intelligence,Trend Media

From small to large projects, Dot Com consistently impresses and delivers. They maintain constant communication, allowing for a transparent and goal-driven workflow. The team was understanding during difficulties and they actively collaborated throughout the entire process.

I'm the group head of product development and business intelligence at Trend Media, the largest digital media company in the Caribbean. We manage a variety of digital ad inventory for clients, and we offer about 20 different digital products across almost 23 markets. Our flagship product is called Loop News, a new website and app that operates across eight markets.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dot Com Development?

We're a pretty young company, and we’ve had a lot of growth in the past few years, but my internal team is still small. We rely heavily on outsourced development, but the past two companies were not good. We were in the market for another dev team that wouldn’t pose the same problems as the others.

Dot Com functions almost like our own development team because we have an ongoing service-level agreement with them. They work on our website and app, and we work closely together on a daily basis.

We sent them a product scope outlining what we wanted to achieve, the final functionality, timeline, etc., and they did a full technical analysis. They came back and presented a breakdown of the cost, timeline, and payment structure. They did a fairly substantial web and app build for Loop News, which has about 2 million users every month. Dot Com did all the dev, including building out the backend (LAMP stack), the iOS and Android apps, and the site (Drupal CMS) from the ground up.

I mainly communicated with three main people: the company’s owner and two lead developers. The rest of the team depended on the size of our project, and they did a good job scaling to our needs.

How did you come to work with Dot Com Development?

We had hired them to do a smaller project, and that went really well, so we considered them for this bigger task. They bid on the project with about five other companies, and they won based on their price and value they added to our team.  Having a great working relationship with them previously was a huge part of the decision, too.

We've probably spent a little under $200,000.

For this large project, we started in September 2016, and it launched in May 2017.

One of the challenges with launching a new application is getting people to upgrade to the new app. Right now, overall app usage is down because we haven't had our full user base migrate over to the new one yet. However, people are pleased with the new version and spend more than double the amount of time in it compared to the previous version. It’s gone from around a minute and a half to over three minutes. Our app reviews have also gone up a full point on Google Play, and public feedback is good.

We’re actually in discussion with them, on a separate contract, to resell their development services in our markets because we’re that pleased with the quality of their work.

How did Dot Com Development perform from a project management standpoint?

Compared to our previous partners, Dot Com has been fantastic. The other agencies had poor communication, but Dot Com took communication and project management very seriously. They were meticulous in tracking progress, using project management tools, and sending written updates about areas of concern.

We used a support dashboard to manage tickets formally, and we also communicated on Skype throughout the day. They responded to anything we needed, and we had two weekly project meetings that were agile and goal-based. They provided updates, current work, and checkups.

Dot Com was well-organized and well-trusted.

Tim (Founder and CEO, Dot Com Development) was hands-on and talked to us daily, which was nice because it always helps to have a direct link to the person in charge of the company.

Tim and I have developed a good relationship over time. Internally, we’ve been going through a large company-wide transformation with our parent company, and that has caused some issues. Tim has been patient and willing to work with us even through the difficult times. He’s understanding and focuses on building positive business relationships, not just a vendor-client one. He almost seems like he’s part of our team, and we appreciate him.

Dot Com wasn’t the cheapest option, but their work ethic and services were worth the price. We had a few issues with some technical stuff, but the support team was always willing to help, so I can’t say I have any major complaints.

Get on a call with Tim before a project kicks off.  He's easy to talk to and knowledgeable. He also won’t try to oversell you; if he thinks you're looking in the wrong direction for something, he guides you away from it. He's not afraid to tell you his opinion.

Overall Score We had our initial problems, but we may launch a longer-term contract, and everyone here is pleased with them.
    It's one of the areas that they excel at.
    They're not the cheapest, but they offer a good ROI.
    I'm pleased with their overall service, but the language barrier did cause some requests to be lost in translation.
    I've already referred them.

WordPress Development for American Ministry

"They were focused and completed the project successfully."

May 2018 - Jan. 2019

Dot Com Development, LLC created WordPress multisite.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
Tiffany Keith
Pastor, First United Methodist Church

The site is completed but not yet live. The team was effective and maintained availability throughout the partnership.

I’m a pastor at the First United Methodist Church.

For what projects/services did your company hire Dot Com Development, LLC?

We engaged them to build a WordPress website.

We wanted the site to have multisite functionality.

We were the most confident in their ability to deliver.

Dot Com Development, LLC created WordPress multisite. We can add new sites as our ministry adds campuses.

We worked with two people.

No, because we haven’t launched the site yet.

They made everything available through Teamwork. This enabled us to access the information whenever we needed it.

They were focused and completed the project successfully.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Site Frontend Revamp for IT Consulting Firm

“Dot Com delivered exactly what they said they would.”

Apr. - July 2015

Dot Com refreshed an outdated website, focusing on an enhanced and more attractive UI/UX.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Mick Guymon
CEO, Access Computers Inc.

Dot Com delivered a professional-looking website that stands out from the competition. Their team was easy to work with and extremely organized.

I’m the CEO of a company that provides IT consultancy.

For what projects/services did your company hire Dot Com Development, LLC?

We hired Dot Com to completely redo our website, as it was outdated, poorly presented, and didn’t even have any pictures.

We wanted a site that represented our brand. It had to look clean and respond fluidly to users.

We chose Dot Com because of the level of professionalism and attention they showed us, even though we didn’t have an expensive site.

Different team members worked on each portion of the site.

Dot Com delivered exactly what they said they would. They built a great site that helps us stand out from other vendors. It looks professional and very clean. We are very happy with the end result—so happy we refer business as much as possible.

They utilized a web portal to track the collaboration and used it effectively. They had a granular approach to the process, with goals, checkpoints, and weekly status updates.

It was great working with their CEO, Tim.

None. They were perfect.