A London based Mobile App Agency

The Door 105 team is united by an undeniable passion for cutting-edge mobile applications. We work with startups and established brands from around the world to turn concepts into reliable and robust app solutions. We help our clients to launch the best projects possible that are not only innovative and market leading - but most importantly, deliver commercial success.

Our experienced team of mobile app designers and developers are based in London. We specialize in developing award-winning iPhone (iOS) and Android mobile apps. Our mobile app services are the perfect blend of art and science, so we know how to create a stunning mobile app that stands out in the marketplace.

We work with small startups & global brands. Whether you're looking to build a new mobile app or leverage an existing solution, our dedicated team of experts are ready to help with your mobile app journey. We adopt the Agile methodology in our company to maximize the efficiency and rapid delivery of our mobile app development process.

We love new ideas & working alongside creative minds. If you have an idea that you would like to explore, our Door 105 is always open.

iOS Dev for Beautician Company

"I wouldn’t have gone with anyone else because I think they are fantastic."

June 2018 - Feb. 2019

Door 105 designed and developed an iOS app. Features included online payment integration with Stripe and PayPal, user-directed filtering of service providers, and online booking.

Melanie Christina
Owner, Dolly Yourself

The app has generated positive feedback from users focused on its visual design and intuitive UX. Door 105 is a communicative partner and they’re committed to ensuring that all parties understand every step of the process. Their capabilities engender confidence on the part of their clients.

I am the founder and owner of Dolly Yourself. We have an app which allows users to book freelance beauty experts to come to their home.

What challenge were you trying to address with Door 105?

I needed them to develop my app.

Door 105 built my iOS app and launched it onto the App Store. They helped me design the app and worked with me through each step of the process. They helped me decide which payment system I wanted and all the functionality of it. They took a few of my ideas and made them better.

They developed an app wherein a user can filter down the area and the reviews, as well as pay for the service online through Stripe or PayPal. Bookings are emailed to the service provider and the customer.

We have just expanded the business to selling beauty products. Door 105 has also helped me develop my website and added it on the app.

We had a team of four or five people who developed the app and created graphics.

How did you come to work with Door 105?

I initially approached them with my idea. I chose Door 105 over other firms because they gave me the confidence that I needed. As I am the founder and owner, I was the only person working on this, and I needed a bit of hand-holding at the beginning to give me that extra confidence to go through with it. They have always been willing to help.

I spent £16,500 pounds (approximately $20,950 USD).

We worked together on the project from June 2018–February 2019.

I had a very good experience with them and we have received excellent feedback on the app. We have had many events where people have told us how great the app looks. It is very clean and easy to use.

The fact that I went back to them to do more work with my website and everything else, is a testimonial to how good they are. I wouldn’t have gone anywhere else. They were my first call when I knew that I wanted to expand.

How did Door 105 perform from a project management standpoint?

They have been fantastic. In the beginning, we spoke every couple of days, and then a couple of times a week for about a month or two during the development.

They have never disappointed me and never not answered the phone when I needed them. They are my first call. If I need to make any changes in the app, I can contact them. We have great communication and I know I can call them at any time. It gives me extra confidence that if anything goes wrong, I know that they will be able to take care of it. They keep me updated on the process. I wouldn’t have gone with anyone else because I think they are fantastic.

Their communication stands out. It was just an idea at the beginning, and they helped me bring it to life.

No, I can’t think of anything.

If you are going to approach them, come with all your designs and ideas. Nothing is a bad idea when you come to them, because even if you are 50/50 on something, they will help you realize if it is a good idea or how to improve on it. Take your idea to them, even if you feel it is a bit far-fetched because you never know what could happen.

Overall Score I went back to them to do more business, which is a testimony to their work.
    It was completed in the time that I wanted.
    I had a budget in mind and we stuck to it.
    They brought my idea to life.
    I have recommended them to a few people.