Web & Mobile App Solution Provider

Dolphin Web Solution is one of the leading Software Development Company
Our Vision and Mission is The Perfect Direction to Grow. Our passion is to help you achieve your goals and succeed in your online business.

Dolphin Web Solution is one of the professional web design company in India with a team of well qualified creative designers and developers of experience in design and development. We are leaders in key website design services such as Custom Website Design, Ecommerce Website Design to xhtml Conversion.

At Dolphin Web Solution Pvt. Ltd. a standardized methodology help us to provide very cost-effective and efficient business solution.

Services we offer
1. eCommerce Store Development
2. Website Development
3. Digital Marketing
4. Mobile App Solutions
5. Web Designing

Ahmedabad, India

Web Development for Repair Company

“They deliver websites on par with the competition.”

2014 - 2017

Dolphin Web Solutions provided website development services, working on five sites using various technologies, including Magento.

Michael Farmers
Owner, RepairTECH

The websites were completed on time and for excellent value, meeting the required standards and allowing the customer to showcase their services. The team communicated effectively and responded promptly throughout the projects.

RepairTech provides technical support services—maintenance and repair—for audio-visual devices. I’m the owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dolphin Web Solutions?

We required web development for various websites with different specifications.

Dolphin Web worked on our main website using Magento. They’ve also worked on a car parts website, which required extensive integrations with a German company’s platform, for products, prices, and specifications.

Vaibhav (CTO, Dolphin Web Solutions) been our main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Dolphin Web Solutions?

We placed the jobs on a number of websites, including PeoplePerHour and Guru.com, and found Dolphin during that search.

We’ve made five more websites with them, for a total of $15,000–$20,000. The German auto parts website was in excess of $6,000.

We worked with Dolphin between 2014–2017.

The reason I’m taking the time to give this review is that my collaboration with them has been beneficial.

They get the job done, and they deliver websites on par with the competition. Dolphin Web Solutions is a good choice for clients looking to get something done affordably and on time.

How did Dolphin Web Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

Our primary medium of communication is Skype; we have access to all the programmers that we work with. We don’t ever have to wait 24 hours for a reply and they fulfill all our requirements.

I’m impressed by their excellent prices, their responsiveness, and their promptness in delivering projects. That timeliness is an important factor and Dolphin has done a great job for us in this regard.

There’s always room for improvement, but I can’t point to anything in particular. They give us what we need and we’re content.

They satisfied us on all possible fronts, in terms of the services provided.
    I already have.

Speed Optimization for Magento Platform

"Their team was skilled and easily able to understand our requirements."

Sept. - Oct. 2018

Hired to support an internal team, Dolphin Web Solution Pvt. Ltd. provided their Magento skill set to solve loading issues on an e-commerce platform.

Kathmandu, Nepal
Deelip Khanal
Founder, AmpleCube Pvt Ltd

The updated site enables shorter wait times on all pages. The site now loads almost 50% faster than prior to Dolphin Web Solution Pvt. Ltd.’s assistance. The team adhered to the given timelines and fostered an effortless collaboration.

I’m the owner and project manager for AmpleCube Pvt Ltd. We’re an e-commerce service consultancy.

For what projects/services did your company hire Dolphin Web Solution Pvt. Ltd.?

We’ve been managing web development and marketing for a mid-sized online store, and we needed assistance from Dolphin Web Solutions for the project.

Our goal was to decrease the site’s loading time from 12 seconds, with help from Dolphin Web Solution.

We had used the Dolphin Web Solution team before and had a great experience. We contacted them to help optimize the site performance, and they were eager to start.

Their developers assisted our in-house team with optimizing more than 5,000 products’ pages on the website. They helped with improving the HTML, CSS, and Javascript delivery statuses. They aided in bettering our server’s speed, as well.

They provided one Magento-certified developer, who was highly skilled in handling the task.

Our site loads significantly faster, decreasing from 12 seconds to under seven seconds. The internal pages of the site also load quicker, taking four seconds instead of the original eight.

They gave us accurate estimates throughout the project and accomplished the project swiftly. It was a smooth process.

Their team was skilled and easily able to understand our requirements.

I haven’t any issues with them, so I can’t think of anything they could improve on.

Overall Score The experience was excellent!
    They were great with scheduling!
    They have an excellent price.
    The quality is great!
    I'm very likely to refer them.

Magento Dev for E-Commerce Site

"They were consistently improving their processes and bringing new features."

Jan. 2013 - Ongoing

Dolphin Web Solution Pvt. Ltd. was brought in as a third-party to supply web development services. They helped produce a custom Magento platform.

France
Julien Cuenin
Former Web Project Manager, Istanbul IT Services

The website was built according to the end-users needs and includes all necessary features. The Dolphin Web Solution Pvt. Ltd. team was quick and innovative throughout the process, and open to modifying their approach.

I'm a former web project manager at Istanbul IT Services, a WordPress and Magento development provider.

I was developing a custom Magento-based website for a client and needed support finishing it within the timeline.

We wanted a team of experts to help complete the project on time.

I found them on a freelance website, and we felt they were better in price, skill set, and availability than the other agencies.

To start, we gave them the module to follow, and then their team handled the creation. They developed a custom Magento site and implemented interactive features for users.

They provided one main developer for the project.

We can’t share the results, they are confidential.

We primarily communicated over Skype and email at first. We had more professional interactions as the project went on.

Dolphin Web Solution's were able to produce quality code quickly. They were consistently improving their processes and bringing new features.

E-Commerce Dev for Name & Logo Agency

"I'm probably their happiest customer."

Sept. 2009 - Ongoing

Dolphin Web Solution Pvt. Ltd. serves as a development partner for e-commerce platforms. Their services include design conceptualization, programming, and backend operations.

North Carolina
President, Name & Logo Agency

The team’s consistent performance and proactive approach make them a valued long-term partner. They work nights and weekend to complete urgent matters in a timely fashion. They also have fair prices.

I’m the president of a name and logo agency. We have over 24 e-commerce divisions across the United States that sell apparel, hard goods, umbrellas, board games, etc.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dolphin Web Solution Pvt. Ltd.?

They’ve become our “go-to” people for software development.

They handle everything related to our e-commerce platform programming. For each project, the scope ranges from design concepts, to build, and then implementation. The team runs and operates all of our backend systems as well.

I work mostly with Rohit (Project Manager, Dolphin Web Solution Pvt. Ltd.). I’ve also interacted with Nimesh (Director, Dolphin Web Solution Pvt. Ltd.).

How did you come to work with Dolphin Web Solution Pvt. Ltd.?

I had a project that needed immediate attention and came across their company. Nimesh was quick to respond and took over the project. He took all the worries off my plate and I’ve been with them ever since.

We started working together around 2009 or 2010.

We appreciate all of the work that they do. The team helps us refine and implement all of our ideas. We now have the tools to generate new ideas and make them come to fruition. They are fairly-priced as well.

How did Dolphin Web Solution Pvt. Ltd. perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re the real deal. They have a fantastic team that responds immediately to issues. Nimesh and his top-notch crew are often handling those problems before I even become aware of anything. The team will work nights and weekends to complete time-sensitive tasks. We use Skype for almost all communication because it’s very convenient for us.

They feel like part of our team. The same people have worked with us since the beginning. That consistency is a huge help because it enables the team to learn our system’s ins and outs.

They’re a great team to work with and trust.

Overall Score I'm probably their happiest customer.

Website Design Adjustments for Leadership Development Firm

"Their design was excellent and they accommodated my revision requests."

Nov. - Dec. 2018

Dolphin Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. introduced opt-ins to an existing website and made minor design changes.

Germany
Uta Schmidt
CEO, Dream Chasers Approach

All changes were implemented according to initial requirements. Dolphin Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. communicated well and were open to feedback. Their design work was most impressive.

I’m the CEO of Dream Chasers Approach, a leadership, development, and life coaching firm.

I needed someone to adjust my website and its design.

I wanted to create opt-ins for visitors and introduce online marketing tools.

I’d worked with Dolphin before. I found them initially on a freelancing website.

They adjusted my website design and created opt-ins for visitors.

They delivered the promised changes.

I provided them with detailed instructions over Skype.

Their design was excellent, and they accommodated my revision requests.

Both sides need to communicate well, but their results are excellent.

WordPress Development for Online Agency

"They worked quickly and were always willing to help."

Jan. 2017 - Feb. 2017

Dolphin Web Solution Pvt. Ltd developed a WordPress website for a third party.

Miami, Florida
Katrina
Website Manager, RKS Products

The team’s effective workflows and timely deliverables resulted in high user satisfaction.

I’m the website manager for RKS Products.

We engaged them to rebuild one of our client’s WordPress websites.

We wanted a nice-looking website with adequate information for my client’s market.

I did an online search and came across Dolphin Web Solution Pvt. Ltd. They responded quickly and offered a solution.

The provided a mock-up and made suggestions for the new site. My client and I subsequently made modifications.

I communicated with one person.

The client’s customers were satisfied with the site.

They were very effective and on-time throughout the process, even with changes.

They worked quickly and were always willing to help.

No. They did a great job.