The UK's leading LinkedIn Marketing Agency

Dokoo Digital was setup up in 2013 in Holywood, Northern Ireland. Dokoo specialises in three cores areas.

Social Media Management

Social Media Advertising

Social Media Training

One of our core offerings is LinkedIn strategy & training which we have carried out for some of the biggest global brands.

Newtownards, United Kingdom

Tourism Ireland

RBS

Natwest

Social Media Strategy for Corporate Consultancy

"Our bond goes way beyond a transactional, B2B relationship."

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Dokoo Digital created a digital strategy that utilizes multiple social media platforms. Currently, they consult on content creation and posting schedules.

Belfast, United Kingdom
Dr. Jonny Bloomfield
Managing Director, Support To Perform Ltd

Inquiries and brand awareness have both risen thanks to Dokoo’s digital strategy. Beyond metrics, Dokoo’s knowledge of industry partners has resulted in several positive introductions being made. Customers can expect a communicative partner.

I’m the managing director of Support To Perform Ltd. We’re a consultancy that works with organizations to enhance staff well-being, engagement, and productivity.

For what projects/services did your company hire Dokoo Digital?

We hired Dokoo Digital to provide us with a strategy that spanned various social media platforms.

We wanted to grow our presence online, enhance our brand awareness, and build our reputation as an industry thought-leader.

We considered a variety of other vendors for this work, but Dokoo stood out, particularly after we attended one of their workshops and witnessed their approach, their quality of work, and the way they engage with customers. We're very happy they were our first choice.

We worked with their staff to design, implement, and review a digital/social media strategy for our company. Currently, we produce content based on their advice and post it at times they suggest.

We work directly with one of their principal consultants and have been given a personal touch throughout. We wanted continuity and consistency of service, and we've received them.

Since we've started working with Dokoo, our digital presence and brand awareness have greatly improved. We’re still early in the rollout, but we've had several new high-quality inquiries come through our social media channels.

We've been in constant communication throughout the process, and Dokoo has been very encouraging regarding how we implement their strategy.

Not only is their work high quality, but they also have a wonderful network of business connections. They truly care about seeing the people they work with do well. Our bond goes way beyond a transactional, B2B relationship.

It would be hard to suggest improvements for Dokoo at this moment. They've been brilliant.

Overall Score I've had a great experience.
    I've never had a problem getting in touch with them.
    They're fairly priced.
    They provide clear, rational, evidence-based advice.
    It would be more than a pleasure to recommend them.

Linkedin Training Workshops for Consultancy

“Dokoo Digital showed us how to spend less time on LinkedIn while improving our outcomes.”

Feb. 2019

Dokoo Digital conducted a four-hour workshop on how to optimize LinkedIn pages for digital marketing. The course helped the internal staff improve their individual profiles as well as their company page usage.

Antrim, United Kingdom
John Bell
Consultant, Decision Time

Dokoo Digital provided detailed advice, tailoring their workshop based on initial client feedback. Following the course, the internal team was able to establish a clear LinkedIn strategy that aligned with their corporate objectives. They booked a conference meeting based on Dokoo Digital’s tactics.

I am a Consultant at Decision Time Ltd, an organization that develops digital corporate governance solutions to a wide range of sectors. My role spans from pre-sales to account management.

For what projects/services did your company hire Dokoo Digital?

We hired Dokoo Digital to improve the visibility of our brand on LinkedIn. Following a recent rebrand and considering the competitive landscape, we knew we needed to up our game in terms of brand awareness and ultimately deliver increased inbound inquiries.

Our goals were to improve our staff’s understanding of LinkedIn and ensure that each individual’s profile met an improved baseline. We also needed to make sure that the use of our corporate company page aligned with our strategy for using LinkedIn.

We contacted a couple of local companies that were well-renowned for delivering excellent LinkedIn workshops. Based on online reviews and word-of-mouth, we narrowed our consideration to two candidates, including Dokoo Digital. In the end, we felt that Dokoo Digital was the best suited after they submitted detailed proposals for the workshop.

Dokoo Digital led a four-hour workshop that started with gathering insights into how we all used LinkedIn, what our impressions of the platform were, and what we wanted to get out of it. Collectively, they helped us define our LinkedIn strategy in a way that aligned with our overall corporate objectives.

We worked with six senior members of their sales and marketing team, including Andy (Managing Director, Dokoo Digital).

The workshop helped prompt us to devise a strategy going forward and develop an action list of things we each needed to do to capitalize on their advice. Within a week of the course, I had secured a meeting at a conference based on a post that I had shared on a targeted LinkedIn group page.

Their workflow was very effective. Andy amended his initial proposal based on some feedback we had provided, which gave us the confidence to select Dokoo Digital as our supplier; it was clear that he was committed to meeting our objectives rather than just delivering an out-of-the-box workshop. In summary, we both listened to each other’s comments.

I was impressed by Andy’s sheer knowledge of the platform; he helped us realize how the best way to actually use LinkedIn could often defy our perceptions. Without this knowledge, we would’ve found ourselves wasting valuable time. Dokoo Digital showed us how to spend less time on LinkedIn while improving our outcomes based on defined strategic objectives.

No, there are none that I could think of.

Overall Score They conducted a great workshop.
    They delivered everything on schedule.
    The cost was what we expected, and we believe it was a good value for our money. It's up to us to put the advice into practice.
    I can't knock the quality whatsoever.
    I have no problem recommending them.

Branding through LinkedIn for Event Consultant

“The Dokoo Digital team communicated in a way that made me feel comfortable while discussing an unfamiliar topic.”

Dokoo Digital helped a brand better understand the LinkedIn platform, and guided them in putting together an advertising strategy to increase visibility in 2019.

Business Development, Open Audience

Dokoo Digital’s expertise set the brand up for a successful year. They were a valuable partner, following a structured workflow and addressing questions and concerns in a timely manner.

I’m the conference engagement consultant for a company that specializes in designing interactive experiences for large audiences.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dokoo Digital?

We wanted to learn more about LinkedIn advertising and implement strategies that strengthen our online brand.

We brought in Dokoo Digital to help us identify ways to leverage LinkedIn as a research tool and to grow our brand. Their team guided us through a few courses to familiarize us with the platform, address any questions, and share details about Sales Navigator. With that information in mind, they helped us put together a full LinkedIn advertising strategy for 2019.

I worked directly with the founder.

How did you come to work with Dokoo Digital?

I saw an ad for their services online and reached out. Based on their case studies, it seemed like they’d worked with companies like ours in the past.

I worked with them in January 2019.

Coming out of the engagement, we now have a plan for 2019 and a clearer understanding of how to use LinkedIn to grow our business in the future.

How did Dokoo Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They were great. We followed a clearly structured workflow. The Dokoo Digital team communicated in a way that made me feel comfortable, despite discussing an unfamiliar topic. They willingly answered all of my questions.

They have extensive knowledge about LinkedIn advertising, so they’re able to offer valuable suggestions.

No, they were excellent. They followed up on all of their work.

Work with them. Everyone could learn more about LinkedIn strategy.

Overall Score They were perfect.
    They managed their time well.
    Their competitors’ quotes were higher.
    They were very knowledgeable.
    I’d definitely refer them.

LinkedIn Training for Technology Consultants

"Clearly, Andy is very knowledgeable in his field and is an engaging person."

Jan. 2019

Dokoo Digital provided LinkedIn marketing training and reviewed LinkedIn profiles and activity.

Winnersh, London
Stuart Hall
Enterprise Sales Manager, Sage

Utilizing both a group session and individual conversations, Dokoo Digital provided valuable insights into LinkedIn marketing. Their advice regarding content posting drove a significant increase in views. Their industry experience and engaging personality make for a strong combination.

I’m a sales leader at Sage Enterprise Management. We’re a technology business focused on helping larger companies improve their efficiency.

For what projects/services did your company hire Dokoo Digital?

I wanted to ensure my team was maximizing LinkedIn’s effectiveness.

I want to increase awareness in our target markets.

Andy (Managing Director, Dokoo Digital) was recommended to us after delivering a training at another Sage event.

They held a training session and looked over our LinkedIn profiles and activity one at a time.

Andy was my sole point of contact.

Andy provided an engaging presentation, and the feedback from the one-on-one sessions was universally good. Personally, I posted an item that evening on LinkedIn and saw a significant increase in views.

We didn’t have much communication before the session, only a quick phone call. It wasn’t necessary because Andy understood our brief quickly and delivered on it.

Clearly, Andy is very knowledgeable in his field and is an engaging person.

I would provide more time for Andy to present. It was a bit rushed this time.

LinkedIn Marketing Training for Digital Job Board

"They made sure to stress we could reach out to them out with questions or queries at any time."

Jan. 2019

Dokoo Digital provided LinkedIn training on how to use the platform to boost sales and brand awareness. Takeaways from the training included shifting to video content and how and when to post content.

Northern Ireland
Liam, TechJobsNI Limited
Director, TechJobsNI Limited

Content strategy changes will soon be implemented, and stakeholders are confident they’ll have a positive effect on brand awareness. Dokoo Digital tailors their training to their client’s experience level and delivers it in an accessible manner. Customers can expect comprehensive support.

I’m the director of TechJobsNI Limited. We’re an online digital job board specific to the technology sector. Technology employers utilize the platform as a marketing channel and an extra element in their talent acquisition strategy.

For what projects/services did your company hire Dokoo Digital?

Dokoo Digital provided LinkedIn training regarding how to market our business.

I wanted to learn how best to utilize LinkedIn to better grow and engage with my audience. I also wanted to increase brand awareness and sales.

I initially came across Dokoo Digital on LinkedIn. Andy (Managing Director, Dokoo Digital) and the company had worked for some impressive brands, so I was happy to invest in their training.

After I selected Dokoo Digital, Andy audited my LinkedIn pages in preparation for the training. The training itself was beneficial, and there were quite a few takeaways that will improve what we’re currently doing. Post-training, Andy has maintained engagement with our group and ensured associated materials were shared with all attendees.

Andy was the only person I worked with. He handled the training himself.

It’s too early to measure tangible outcomes. However, we’ve made several changes to our approach to LinkedIn regarding the content we post and how and when we post it. We’re planning to move to video content soon to increase brand awareness.

It was excellent.

The content was delivered in a professional and relaxed manner. The content of the training was gauged to the level of everyone in the room, so they walked away with techniques they could utilize immediately. Dokoo’s post-training support has been invaluable. They made sure to stress we could reach out to them out with questions or queries at any time.

Overall, I’m satisfied with the training and support they provided.