Courageous Design. Tenacious Development.

We are a web design and development company teeming with talent, extended know-how and nearly two decades of solid experience. We produce and deliver user interfaces and web applications, no matter how complex the vision or idea. In fact, we encourage the impossible task.

From brand planning to multi-channel digital platforms, our advanced skill set spans the spectrum. We are the David with Goliath-sized web expertise, allowing us to work smarter and more efficiently than our competitors.

2000
San Diego, CA
  • 5755 Oberlin Dr. Suite #106
    San Diego, CA 92121

Web Design for Dancewear Company

"The outcome was exactly what I wanted."

Sept. - Dec. 2019

Dog and Rooster, Inc. designed a customized website for a dance outfit retailer.

San Diego, California
Muriel Macon
CEO, Dance Clothes Retail Company

Business has grown since the launch of the website. Dog and Rooster, Inc. is communicative, delivering high-quality work. Their professional approach and quick turnaround kept the project on task.

I’ve just started my own online business. I’m selling the dance outfits that are unique and fascinating and we are based in San Diego.

I wanted to make a custom-made website. I had to invest in a website in order to thrive in such a competitive market and make a good impression. So I did my research in terms of looking for a web design company that can handle the project and found Dog and Rooster Web Design.

To make a creative website was our goal. My contents are clothes, so I needed to make a website that gives a good impression and is visually attractive.

I found Dog and Rooster Web Design by searching. I can tell that they had a good reputation because there were a lot of good reviews about them. Moreover, they’ve been working in this industry for 20 years. I contacted them for a free consultation and I decided to go with them.

Before I met the CEO/Creative Director, I thought choosing a template-based website would be my top choice since it’s cheaper. However, after hearing the advantage of a custom-made website, I thought it would be better for the long-run. I did not have a specific design idea but Dog and Rooster Web Design’s designers gave me several choices, so I was able to choose one easily. Plus, during the process, they continued to give me advice and revise to create a better website.

The team consists of programmers, designers, quality assurance, project managers, and SEO strategist.

The outcome was exactly what I wanted. My company has grown since the day the website was launched. The unique look of my website helps attract customers to purchase dance outfits. They have a well-organized development process, so you can get a satisfying outcome.

Their project management was really effective. First and foremost, they gave me almost instant responses and I was always able to get a clear answer. Also, I liked talking with the programmers.

They were professional and their specific explanation was helpful. In general, their development process is well organized.

The most impressive thing about this company was definitely communication. There was always a quick turnaround.

What I recommend for other possible clients is to meet them face-to-face not only for a phone call. They have a deep understanding of this field. When you talk with them in person, I’m pretty sure your plan will be enhanced in a better way.

Web Development for Real Estate Company

“They have invaluable experience in analyzing your exact needs and transforming them into a working software product.”

Sept. - Dec. 2017

Dog and Rooster, Inc. developed a bespoke shift management website. The platform automates the shift management process and is accessible from both desktops and smartphones.

San Diego, California
Erez Harosh
CEO, Real Estate Company

The new website has eliminated the need for manual tools, has improved workflow, and is able to predict and avoid potential obstacles with minimum downtime. Dog and Rooster, Inc. offered valuable input and was committed to developing the best possible product to meet the project’s goals.

We are a real estate company. We do short- and long-term rentals, homeowner association management, and real estate sales. I’m the CEO of the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Dog and Rooster, Inc.?

The short-term rental industry is evolving at the speed of light. In order to be competitive today, you really have to have a very good website. It’s got to look great, be super functional and easy to work through, and mobile-friendly. If you’re going to book a room (or buy anything online), you want it to be seamless from either your desktop or your smartphone.

Our goal was to increase short-term rental sales with this new website. Dog and Rooster accomplished that for us.

Observing the problems with shift management, I decided that introducing a bespoke website might be the best solution. I contacted Dog and Rooster, as I had worked with some of their people before. After preliminary consultations, I was convinced that they were the right team for the job.

Dog and Rooster developed a bespoke shift management website. With the new website, our employees and machines function according to the correct skill set, taking into consideration numerous variables like 24-hour operations. The whole production process is almost totally automated; we can predict possible obstacles and find countermeasures ahead of time, avoiding any lost time or productivity.

We continue the collaboration. It took us a while to stop using manual tools and informal communication for managing the shifts, but all of our processes are now based on the new, bespoke software. As we collect feedback, we present it to Dog and Rooster so they can add new functionalities to the system.

The team included a creative design team, a professional programming team, a detail-oriented QA team, and a project management team.

One of the biggest pros of working with them is their constant will to develop the best product possible. They do not hesitate to inform you when you are wrong and propose better solutions. The result is a website that helps you achieve all the business goals you pursued when beginning the collaboration. Our bespoke website was introduced a few months ago, but we can already say that the workflow has significantly improved and down times were reduced to a minimum.

How effective was the project management?

I usually talked to the project manager, who supervised the development team working on our product. The communication was always effective and I felt informed about the progress on a daily basis. When I wanted to talk about technical details, there was always a possibility to discuss them with particular developers, as they all spoke clearly. The whole development process was smooth because of the agile website development principles applied.

We had a lot of collaboration and communication. Sometimes face-to-face communication is needed for these projects, but their tools, knowledge, and solutions bridged this gap for a successful project.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

When beginning the collaboration with Dog and Rooster, don’t think about the final product. Try to present the problems you want to solved and your business goals. They have invaluable experience in analyzing your exact needs and transforming them into a working software product.