Web solutions designed for Doctors

We are experts in medical website design and medical marketing. We’ve worked intimately with medical clinics of all sizes since 2010, providing them with cutting edge web solutions that turn the internet into an advantage for their clinics. We focus our website design and marketing efforts solely on the medical industry, and as a result we have developed proven campaigns that not only raise your bottom line, but enhance your clients’ experience with you as well.

La Jolla, CA
  • 8070 La Jolla Shores Blvd - Suite 528
    La Jolla, CA 92037
  • 4471 Dean Martin Drive - Suite 2009
    Las Vegas, NV 89103

A variety of small companies in the US, Canada, UK, etc.

Mohnacky Animal Hospital Image

Ann Road Animal Hospital

Las Vegas Veterinary Specialty Center Image

Las Vegas Veterinary Specialty Center

Website Development for Chiropractic Clinic

"Having them on our team absolutely improves our efficiency."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Doctor Multimedia posts to social media and updates and maintains multiple websites.

Yorktown, Virginia
Owner, Infinity Chiropractic

Working with Doctor Multimedia helps in-house staff members focus on clients. The team works independently, communicates proactively, and delivers on time. Their helpful, friendly attitude makes the whole process enjoyable.

We own Infinity Chiropractic, a multi-clinic and -doctor company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Doctor Multimedia?

We hired Doctor Multimedia to create our websites for each clinic and to update them as needed and for all ongoing maintenance. We also have them keeping our social media pages up to date and with current, fresh material.

To increase our online presence.

We met them at a chiropractic function. They were the most personable and friendly agency present.

Doctor Multimedia created a website for each clinic, updates them as needed, and performs all ongoing maintenance. They also keep our social media pages up-to-date with current, fresh material. I tell them what needs to be added or edited, and they get it done!

We're so thankful that they accomplish everything without any headaches! If I'm not posting or updating the website, I'm confident that they will handle it. Since we know and trust that our websites are functional, we can focus on our work. Having them on our team absolutely improves our efficiency and positively impacts our patients.

They're great! Email and phone are our primary methods of communication, and they always stay on top of both. They know me, know what I want, and follow through seamlessly.

I love their integrity. When they say they will do something, we trust that they will complete it quickly. They're personable and friendly!

I don't have any suggestions.

It's affordable for small businesses.
    We already have!

Web Design and Development for Animal Hospital

"The speed with which they respond to my requests and concerns makes me feel like a valued partner."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Doctor Multimedia is building a new website for an animal hospital. They’ve implemented an improved color scheme, video accessibility features, and a pop-up notification tool, along with continuous SEO updates.

Milford, Connecticut
Katy Joyce
Hospital Manager, Pond Point Animal Hospital

Communication has been seamless and efficient, even during and after an account manager transition. The team from Doctor Multimedia provides regular progress updates and responds quickly to requests, typically answering emails within minutes. Customers can expect high-quality design work.

I’m the hospital manager at Pond Point Animal Hospital. Pond Point is a small veterinary clinic that offers personalized care to pets.

For what projects/services did your company hire Doctor Multimedia?

We needed a beautiful new website that’s easy to edit and update.

With my last website hosting company, I felt like a tiny fish in a giant pool. I wanted a web development team that was more reliable and would work with me to create the best site for my office. I also needed a vendor that could make frequent updates to enhance the site’s organic search rankings. In the end, I wanted to maximize the return on my financial investment.

I spoke to a few different companies before reaching out to Doctor Multimedia. I communicated several times with Austin (Account Manager, Doctor Multimedia) via phone and email, and he provided useful information in a friendly and professional manner. He also reassured me that he would be my ongoing point of contact, which I greatly appreciated.

During these initial discussions, Austin explained how Doctor Multimedia could help me and what they typically charge for their services. He also showed me other sites that they created, and how they support businesses with SEO strategy. I was impressed with their prices and the sites that I saw. I chose them because of their professionalism and the variety of services that they offer.

Doctor Multimedia took my old web content and moved it to a new site. While migrating information, they added a customized color scheme and made our videos easier to access. Their team also implemented a pop-up feature on the new site that lets me notify clients about issues or opportunities. They continue to provide updates to improve the site’s SEO.

I initially worked with Austin, and he eventually put me in contact with Sabrina (Account Manager, Doctor Multimedia). I reach out to Matt (IT Manager, Doctor Multimedia) when I have tech support issues or questions about details on the site.

It’s too soon to share long-term results, but I’m already very happy with the site. I’m looking forward to seeing the website after they make the final edits.

They’re efficient with their internal communication, which saves me time. Even when my representative changed, I still felt supported and valued.

Everyone on the team is responsive and helpful. I can write to anyone from Doctor Multimedia, and they’ll answer within minutes. They also keep me informed about every change that they make to the site.

Their attention to detail and pleasant communication have made this partnership worthwhile. Also, they consistently deliver value, and I feel like I’m getting bang for my buck. Their design work is amazing and much better than other vendors I’ve worked with in the past.

I feel like I’m not getting lost in the sea of other companies that they’re helping. The speed with which they respond to my requests and concerns makes me feel like a valued partner. I know that I can be a tough customer, but Doctor Multimedia has exceeded my expectations.

Not that I know of at this time.

They worked around my hectic schedule. I was constantly moving calls and delaying answers, and they were very accommodating.
    I think they're very inexpensive for what they're giving me.
    Their work has been great so far.
    I've loved working with them.

Web Design and Dev for Orthodontist

"Their team made the changes that I requested promptly and accurately."

Nov. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Doctor Multimedia delivered a website for an orthodontist. They built an online payment feature for the site and made several critical updates.

Mentor, Ohio
Paul Murphy
Owner, Murphy Orthodontics

Customers are pleased with the design of the new site. Efficient and responsive, the team delivered features quickly and provided frequent progress updates. Their professional and dedicated approach sets them apart from other vendors.

I own an orthodontist practice near Cleveland, Ohio. I manage a team of six full-time employees.

For what projects/services did your company hire Doctor Multimedia?

I hired Doctor Multimedia to design and support my office's website.

I wanted a clean, professional-looking website that could accept online payments.

I met with several vendors at a state dental conference. I spent a lot of time talking to people about website design, and Doctor Multimedia stood out from the rest.

We had initial discussions over the phone. Within approximately two weeks, I had a rough draft of the website. I requested a variety of changes, and they quickly addressed every issue.

I dealt with one person. I’m unsure how they completed the work, but I directed all of my communication to her.

I love the look of my new website, and many of my patients have provided positive feedback.

I was very pleased with the workflow. The project manager reached out to me on a regular basis and kept me updated on progress. Their team made the changes that I requested promptly and accurately.

I was impressed with how quick they were to get started on the project. They were also very good about contacting me when they promised, despite a three-hour time difference.

None that I can think of at the moment. I was very satisfied with the whole process.

Overall Score I've been very pleased with their work. They're quick and accurate.
    Scheduling was a breeze. The project manager always called when she said she would.
    I was satisfied with the cost of their services. They were somewhat expensive, but I thought their prices were very fair.
    The work they performed was as promised.
    I would definitely refer them to a friend. I would also use them in the future for additional services.

Web Dev & Hosting for Eye Care Practice

“Doctor Multimedia created a more unique, customized website that helped differentiate our company online.”

July 2017 - Jan. 2018

Doctor Multimedia designed and developed a website from scratch, incorporating custom features such as electronic forms. They also provided hosting and ongoing help-desk support as needed.

Grand Rapids, Michigan
Alicia Meschke
Business Manager, West Michigan Eyecare Associates

Doctor Multimedia created a high-quality, user-friendly website that's been well received thus far. Although the first round of designs needed improvement, they were very receptive to feedback and incorporated edits quickly. They also continue to provide valuable ongoing assistance as needed.

I'm the business manager at West Michigan Eyecare Associates, an optometry practice based in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

What challenge were you trying to address with Doctor Multimedia?

Our website was outdated and too similar to the other private practices under the same network, so we reached out to Doctor Multimedia to help differentiate our online presence.

Doctor Multimedia redesigned and developed our website, providing templates for us to choose from and incorporating our feedback throughout the process. They also provided hosting services as well, and continue to be available for help-desk requests as needed.

We initially worked with a sales rep, but mostly communicated directly with a couple of designers and developers assigned to the project.

How did you come to work with Doctor Multimedia?

One of our owners met their team at a trade show and committed to working with them on the spot based on the designs they presented.

We spent between $10,000–$15,000.

We worked with them from July 2017–January 2018. Although they could've finished the website sooner, we were very particular about some of the details so the timeline was delayed on our end.

Doctor Multimedia created a more unique, customized website that helped differentiate our company online. The new site has also contributed to some growth in business, and we've received positive feedback from our clients that it's a lot more user-friendly than before.

How did Doctor Multimedia perform from a project management standpoint?

They were responsive to our feedback and requests. Although we weren't happy with the first round of designs they provided, they were understanding and incorporated our feedback in order to meet our expectations.

We never had any issues reaching them by phone or email. They provide monthly analytics reporting and we can still contact their help desk as needed, and they generally turn those requests around within a half day.

Their help-desk services are very reliable and quick.

The initial process was a big task and the first iteration of the site was not as interactive or creative as we were expecting, but they significantly improved it after we provided feedback.

Be clear about project expectations and vision, and don't rush through the process; take the time to get it right.

Web Design for Multi-Doctor Optometry Practice

“I didn't feel that they really took the reins to come up with creative designs.”

2.5

Jan. - Apr. 2019

Doctor Multimedia was tasked with designing and developing a new optometry site. They were responsible for coming up with creative ideas and delivering the final build.

North Brunswick, New Jersey
Larissa Steinberg
Optical Manager, Somerset Eye Care

Although the new site looks nice, the design is fairly generic. Doctor Multimedia focused mostly on execution, defaulting to the internal team to provide creative input. Initial communication issues and an overall hands-off approach contributed to an underwhelming collaboration.

I’m the optical manager of a multi-doctor optometry office.

For what projects/services did your company hire Doctor Multimedia?

We engaged them to build our new website.

Our goal was to build a site that looked professional and stylish and was useful for our patients.

We found Doctor Multimedia through professional group recommendations.

Once we selected them to create the site, we provided examples of other sites we liked and wanted their creative input toward our new one.

Throughout the process, I felt like we needed to keep pushing for what we wanted. The first draft was almost exact to our current website. We had to correct details like formatting and guide entire build.

They assigned a project manager who was our contact person during the development.

Overall, our new website is nice, but I was expecting a bit more from them. I didn't feel that they really took the reins to come up with creative designs. I would have liked them to provide more suggestions and help us think of things we may not have thought of before.

We hired a web design company because this is what they do all the time. If I knew how to create a beautiful site, I wouldn't have needed them.

At first, we had some difficulty getting in touch with them. Our calls would go unanswered. Toward the last few weeks, they became more responsive.

I'm not sure that there was anything that stood out.

I would have liked them to come up with more than just the generic site. Like I said, it would have been helpful if they provided more ideas.

SMM & Website Dev for Optometry Business

"Doctor Multimedia is highly responsive to our questions and requests."

Doctor Multimedia built a website for an optometry practice with form downloads and review functions. They now maintain the site, post on Facebook and Instagram, and manage the practice’s online reputation.

Illinois
Dentist, Optometry Business

The team makes quick updates as requested with minimal pushback. While they could further personalize their communication, Doctor Multimedia leads a smooth workflow thanks to their timely delivery, quick response times, excellent value, and openness to feedback.

I’m with an optometry practice.

What challenge were you trying to address with Doctor Multimedia?

We engaged Doctor Multimedia to build our website and manage our social media presence.

Doctor Multimedia created a new website for us. The site provides information to incoming patients before visits. It includes sections to download forms and leave reviews. Doctor Multimedia showed us several design samples and let us pick the styles we liked.

The team now provides ongoing maintenance and management on our website. Doctor Multimedia also posts on our Facebook and Instagram page regularly and manages our reputation created by online reviews.

We have a representative assigned to our account. She conveys our requests back to the Doctor Multimedia team.

How did you come to work with Doctor Multimedia?

A competitor of our previous web vendor, Doctor Multimedia reached out to us. The team offered comparable services at lower rates, and they promised a higher level of customer service than what we were receiving at the time. As a result, we switched to Doctor Multimedia.

We’ve spent less than $5,000 on their services.

We started working together at the beginning of the year, and the project is ongoing.

We haven’t noticed much change or a clear ROI yet. We’re still happy to work with Doctor Multimedia for the time being.

How did Doctor Multimedia perform from a project management standpoint?

The team makes changes promptly. I keep in touch with Doctor Multimedia via phone call or email depending on the complexity of my requests. For more detailed tasks, I send emails; for simple design changes like color corrections, I’ll call them.

Doctor Multimedia is highly responsive to our questions and requests. They never give us pushback about changes they may disagree with. They are open to our personal preferences and our recommendations.

One of the reasons we switched from our old provider to Doctor Multimedia was to have improved customer service. Doctor Multimedia promised us a single point of contact, which appealed to us because we wanted that continuity; it ensures that someone has full context on our relationship before responding to us.

However, lately, when we send an email to our representative, we’ve received replies from other people. We’ve found it disappointing. We also weren’t happy to have to ask about services included in our package that weren’t started immediately when the project launched. We’re hoping for a more personal touch in Doctor Multimedia’s customer service going forward.

Doctor Multimedia set up our website promptly. They are always receptive to new ideas and content we want to incorporate, and they resolve any issues we experience quickly. While we’d prefer more personalized customer service, we’re overall happy with the collaboration.

The team meets deadlines and makes scheduling easy.
    We receive a good amount of work for our money.
    For the most part, we’re satisfied with Doctor Multimedia.

Web Design, SMM, and Video Production for Dental Office

"The team communicates quickly and effectively."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Doctor Multimedia provides multiple services for a dental practice. They redesigned a website for mobile and desktop, worked with a third-party vendor to create video content, and now leads SMM efforts.

Midland, Michigan
Co-Owner, Dental Office

The video met all requirements, prompting a future marketing effort. Doctor Multimedia reliably delivers high-quality work. The team leads a smooth and straightforward workflow thanks to their efficiency, organization, and rapid communication.

We are a general dental practice in Michigan. I am a co-owner and partner in the practice.

For what projects/services did your company hire Doctor Multimedia?

We engaged Doctor Multimedia to redesign our website, create marketing video and photos, and lead social media marketing campaigns.

We want to increase awareness of our company and rebranding, and to develop enthusiasm among current and potential patients for our services.

We met Doctor Multimedia at a national meeting in Chicago.

Doctor Multimedia helped redesign the website—both desktop and mobile—and improve SEO. The team also contracted a third-party company to produce a video for future marketing efforts. They led a video and photo shoot as part of the process. Doctor Multimedia now helps coordinate social media marketing.

We are in direct contact with 1-2 individuals from Doctor Multimedia and 1-2 from the third-party video-photo company.

The video is well-made and representative of our company. We’re using the materials to launch a marketing campaign with the hopes of improving awareness of our organization.

Doctor Multimedia has led a well-organized and efficient workflow from the beginning.

The team communicates quickly and effectively.

Doctor Multimedia could have hosted a brainstorming before the video and photo shoot to give us a clearer idea of what to expect. Otherwise, our collaboration has been very straightforward.

The team makes scheduling fairly easy.
    They charge a higher upfront cost, but a lower ongoing rate.
    We’re happy with Doctor Multimedia so far.

Web Design & SEO for Chiropractic Clinic

“We were pleased with everything they did.”

Aug. - Dec. 2018

Doctor Multimedia redesigned a website to make it both user- and mobile-friendly. They managed the Google Ads account and provided services like SEO and keyword optimization.

Des Moines, Iowa
Office Assistant, Chiropractic Clinic

Doctor Multimedia was incredibly organized and communicative, providing monthly updates. They offered a competitive rate to switch firms and did high-quality work. The partnership resulted in increased site traffic and Google rankings

I’m the office assistant for a chiropractic office that offers various services, including acupuncture. I help with daily patient care and some of our marketing efforts.

What challenge were you trying to address with Doctor Multimedia?

We had a marketing partner but were still struggling with our website and online presence. We couldn’t stay on the first or second page of Google for very long, and we needed to modernize our website, so we began looking for a new partner.

Doctor Multimedia redesigned our website, making it both mobile- and user-friendly. They also managed our Google Ads account, working on keyword optimization and organic ranking. When people search for chiropractors in our area, we wanted to be on the first or second page of Google. As such, Doctor Multimedia provided suggestions for our website, like adding new pictures or links to improve ranking.

We initially worked with a sales person and supervisor to set up our account. After that, we worked with different people, depending on the tasks.

How did you come to work with Doctor Multimedia?

They reached out to us and did a site review to show what they could offer. We were impressed with their work, and they offered us a great deal, so we hired them.

We spent about $400.

The partnership lasted from August–December 2018.

We’ve seen increased activity on the site, which is much easier to use now. Our Google rankings have also gotten better, so people can find us now.

How did Doctor Multimedia perform from a project management standpoint?

They were organized and laid out their entire plan from the very beginning. They made it easy for us to switch partners without having to put in a lot of extra work. We spoke once or twice a week, mainly over the phone or email. They also provided monthly emails that contained analytic and keyword results.

They’re easy to communicate with and follow through with all of their tasks. The entire team is knowledgeable and helpful.

We were pleased with everything they did.

We couldn’t find a lot of reviews about them, but they’re a reliable partner. They’ll definitely be able to improve your online presence.

Overall Score They were always available and did whatever we asked. We had a great experience working together.
    They kept on track and were flexible with our schedule.
    They extended a special offer that made price a minor concern in switching to them.
    Our website looks better and is much easier to use. They provided great service.
    We always speak highly of them.

Website Development for Optometry Office

"Doctor Multimedia is a pleasure to work with."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Doctor Multimedia has designed a website and handled content migration.

Springville, New York
Shannon Gardner~Rosenswie
Optometrist, Springville Eye Care

By turning tasks around quickly, Doctor Multimedia has made the whole process easy and enjoyable. Their reasonable pricing and attention to detail make them a fantastic partner.

I'm the sole owner and optometrist at Springville Eye Care. We offer comprehensive eye exams and a full selection of eyewear and contact lenses.

For what projects/services did your company hire Doctor Multimedia?

Doctor Multimedia designed a new website for us.

We wanted a high-quality, attractive website.

They called our office, and we were impressed with their presentation.

They helped us navigate the discontinuation of our current website, and have attended to all changes we have requested so far.

They contacted us by phone and set the ball rolling. Then their designer emailed and called me. She was incredibly helpful in setting the website up and making changes.

Just yesterday, I emailed them about an important change that needed to be made. They completed it within the hour and alerted me that the change was live.

It's very effective. Doctor Multimedia is a pleasure to work with. They have been helpful and attentive since the day we signed on with them.

The cost for their services is reasonable, and their attentiveness is awesome.

I haven't encountered anything.

Their cost is competitive and reasonable.
    Our experience with Doctor Multimedia has been fantastic.
    I would definitely refer someone to Doctor Multimedia.

Website and Mobile App for Vet Clinic

“They exceeded our expectations and made a real difference for our business.”

Jan. 2019

Helping improve a website and a mobile app, Doctor Multimedia added new features and educated an in-house team on how to engage clients.

Orlando, Florida
Ashley Piantek
Receptionist, Hiawassee Vet Clinic

The traffic to the website has increased and the new features of the app helped to grow the customer base. Doctor Multimedia went above and beyond to meet all needs, while their superb communication skills made them easy to work with.

I'm a receptionist at Hiawassee Veterinary Clinic.

What challenge were you trying to address with Doctor Multimedia?

We needed help us with our website and our mobile app. We started working with another company, but we were not satisfied with their services, so we were looking for a new vendor to help us.

Our mobile app wasn't functioning properly and our website was missing some important features, such as handicap accessibility. Doctor Multimedia pointed out what we should and should not be doing on our website, educating us on how to engage more people and get new clients. They also added moving images to our website, made sure we placed the information in the correct places, and updated the site.

We mostly worked with our account manager.

How did you come to work with Doctor Multimedia?

They reached out to us and offered their services.

We worked with them for three weeks in January 2019.

They exceeded our expectations and made a real difference for our business. They executed everything we asked them and did that for a very reasonable cost. Our mobile app now has a feature that allows people to easily reach out to us by calling or texting (they just need to hit a button to call us and they don't need to look for our phone number). Our clients find the website much easier to use and the traffic has increased.

How did Doctor Multimedia perform from a project management standpoint?

They worked fast and kept the project on track. We mostly used email to stay in touch and they were actively communicating with me the entire time. Also, they were very easy to work with.

Their communication skills are excellent. They always responded the same day and were available whenever we needed them.

No. I'm happy with their work.

They're an excellent company to work with and I've already recommended them to others.