Web solutions designed for Doctors

We are experts in medical website design and medical marketing. We’ve worked intimately with medical clinics of all sizes since 2010, providing them with cutting edge web solutions that turn the internet into an advantage for their clinics. We focus our website design and marketing efforts solely on the medical industry, and as a result we have developed proven campaigns that not only raise your bottom line, but enhance your clients’ experience with you as well.

La Jolla, CA
  • 8070 La Jolla Shores Blvd - Suite 528
    La Jolla, CA 92037
  • 4471 Dean Martin Drive - Suite 2009
    Las Vegas, NV 89103

A variety of small companies in the US, Canada, UK, etc.

Mohnacky Animal Hospital

Back Bay Veterinary Hospital

Ann Road Animal Hospital

Las Vegas Veterinary Specialty Center

Digital Strategy for Veterinary Clinic

"I can have them provide work and they do not have a problem with tough tasks."

DVM Multimedia handled the digital marketing and advertising to boost the online presence of the company. They will create a video to be put on the website after the website redesign project.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Danielle Brown
Media Director, Ark Clinic

There are no statistics available yet regarding the project, but everything so far is going very well. DVM Multimedia has delivered quality work on time and is extremely accessible. The team's excellent communication skill is their greatest strength.

We are a four-doctor veterinarian clinic. We have been the veterinarians in this town for 30-plus years.

What is your position and responsibilities?

My role is the media manager. I take care of all the media-related areas of the clinic as well as any other little project that needs to be done.

What business challenge were you trying to address with DVM Multimedia?

It was to boost our marketing and to have somebody who I can work hand-in-hand with to manage our website and our social network marketing. As much as I am the media manager, I cannot stand social networking. It is nice because they will take care of it all for me.

They do our online marketing, they manage our website and social media account, they help me run promotions every month, and they create graphics for me. In a nutshell, they help me with all of our digital marketing and advertising.

How did you come to work with DVM Multimedia?

I found them at a Western Veterinary Conference in 2014. I was looking for an agency that would essentially take over my job that I had been doing at that time. They are not only doing that, but they have also been giving me other benefits that I did not realize I was going to receive until after I signed the deal with them.

It was $10,000 to $50,000 on a yearly basis.

It is more of an ongoing process. There are certain things, however, such as the website being built in the first place that is a one-time job, plus they will be doing a video and putting it on our website through YouTube once we are done with the website redesign project. In general, this is an ongoing relationship to take care of the monthly specials and the social media.

I do not have stats and metrics readily available and can't think of anything right now. We have not been working with DVM Multimedia long, so certain things are just now getting rolling, and that's not by any fault of theirs. It is more that I have not been able to get the information needed back to them. Everything so far is going very well. We send out emails every month and they are right on top of that. They are very easy to communicate and work with.

What distinguishes DVM Multimedia from other providers?

Communication. I stress communicating with them because there are a lot of other companies out there that close at 5 p.m. and there is no way to talk with them until 8 a.m. the next workday.

With DVM, I can send out emails or text messages at 1 a.m. and I will usually get an immediate response. Even though I am not necessarily expecting a response, I can get a response that quickly. They are always there to answer phone calls and any question that I have. If one of them cannot figure it out, they have got a whole crew of people that they can go to and find the answer.

I haven't been able to stump them yet. I like DVM Multimedia much better than past firms I worked with.

Again, the main reason why I am pleased with them is their communication policy. I can get a hold of them easily. I can have them provide work and they do not have a problem with tough tasks. They are very easy to do business with. I am most definitely pleased with their work and their work ethic.

Is there anything DVM Multimedia could have improved or done differently?

No. Not really anything that I can think of.

Digital Marketing for Multi-site Veterinary Practice

"DVM Multimedia seems to be very concerned about our practice, and helping us to grow in these very challenging times."

DVM Multimedia created a website with video production, provided SEO and social media services to help in the company's online presence.

Los Angeles Metro Area
Director, Veterinary Practice

There's a significant increase in the volume of the clients that avail of the veterinary services after the implementation of the new website and the monthly promotions. DVM Multimedia has been supportive and attentive to the needs of the client.

I am the owner of an American Animal Hospital Association accredited hospital. We practice in a suburban area of Southern California.

I am the owner.

What business challenge were you trying to address with DVM Multimedia?

Having a good online presence, was the initial challenge.

They helped us to create a website, including bringing in people to film doctors and clients in the hospital and its operations. They helped us with search engine optimization and with marketing to the community through Facebook and making special offers.

How did you come to work with DVM Multimedia?

I discovered them at a very large veterinary meeting a few years ago. I met the CEO of the company [AJ Thackore], and we talked. I liked his enthusiasm and the offer that he gave me, and I thought I'd give him a try.

I think we started with a budget of around $500 a month. After adding some additional services, some monitoring and advertising, I think it's about $1,000 a month now.

We've been working with them for more than three years now.

I don't have any precise metrics here. It's difficult to know precisely what a normal amount of online sales and leads generated would be because we haven't use other agencies.

I can speak to the fact that we have done some promotions; usually twice a year we do a veterinary dental month that they helped promote. I know we've also done a spay and neuter month, where we've offered a special. During those months, we've dramatically increased the volume of the clients that are receiving those services for their pets. Clearly, DVM Multimedia is bringing more people in to our doors and their monthly specials outreach has traction.

What distinguishes DVM Multimedia from other providers?

I am able to reach out to AJ at any time, day or night. I don't know if they sleep, but I can reach out to them via phone or email, and I get quick responses back. DVM Multimedia seems to be very concerned about our practice, and helping us to grow in these very challenging times, economically, for veterinarians.

Is there anything DVM Multimedia could have improved or done differently?

There is nothing specific to note here. They are proactive to help us improve.

I'd be very likely to do that.

Digital Marketing for Large Veterinary Clinic

"DVM Multimedia has been incredibly responsive. It's probably one of their most impressive features."

DVM Multimedia enhanced the website's design and the promotional materials needed to boost the services of the organization on the web and social media platform.

Cincinnati Metro Area
Holli Phillips
Marketing Administrator, All Creatures Animal Hospital

The website gained positive feedback from clients for being user-friendly. The deliverables come slightly behind schedule, but DVM Multimedia was responsive, approachable and professional during the work process.

I work for All Creatures Animal Hospital. We are a very large veterinary practice. We practice medicine, and we have grooming, boarding, and training. We have three hospital locations and a fourth boarding and grooming location with seven doctors, so we're really large.

What is your position and responsibilities?

I'm in the administrative team, I manage marketing primarily. I also manage the coordination of our wellness plan, and several of our large rescue accounts, but my primary position is to coordinate marketing for the hospitals.

What business challenge were you trying to address with DVM Multimedia?

We had previously been working with InTouch Practice Communications. They had made our website. They had worked with someone who was in my position before me to build our website. When I got into the position I felt like our website was really outdated, it wasn't intuitive, it wasn't aesthetically pleasing, and it wasn't user friendly.

They do web design, online marketing, and social media for us. They help us track our reputation management, all of our reviews and things like that. They do help us with our social media, and they help us to develop web campaigns. We have a very large client base and a large email list – about 10,000 people – so they help us to generate graphics and information on promotions, anything like that.

I call them about our promotions and email marketing campaigns on a regular basis. They quickly take our requirements and get the work completed. They'll send me the graphic that they come up with. I'm a little bit particular, and they're always really handy with my edits, which are many. They send that to me, I approve it, and it goes out. They're easy to work with in that sense.

How did you come to work with DVM Multimedia?

We had already considered finding someone else to go out and provide that service to us anyway. My owner and I went to NABC in January, and we ran into Troy [Leonard, the founder] from DVM. We discussed with them the options, and looked at some of the websites that they had done. I believed them to be able to come up with a better product for us than what we already had. That was the primary goal of signing up with them for business.

That is confidential.

We've been working with them for about eight months now [2015], and the relationship is ongoing. I don't think that, especially in the world of web design, the work is ever completed. Everything changes so much. We did work with them for a very long time, getting our website into a format that I was happy to launch. It's not complete. We do have a videographer coming next week to go ahead and shoot some videos for the website, as well as take pictures to personalize our website a little more. It's very stock right now as far as imagery. That's a work in progress, of course.

The owner really likes there to be more information than not, so he's always adding pages. We look to put good, detailed content all throughout the website to attract more visitors and lengthen their stay on the website. This is a project that will never, ever be completed. It's far better now than it ever was, and I can only assume that it's going to be better than that as we continue to work on it.

I don't have numerical data. I'm sure that I could ask them for that, as far as traffic, and clicks, and key metrics. I'm much more pleased with the website rather than focused on numbers. I sent it out to our staff before we launched it, asked them for their feedback because I don't want it to be so one-sided, and everyone had input and suggestions into building the website.

Our website is customizable and it's usable from a medical standpoint, from our technicians, from a customer service standpoint, from a receptionist, from people with no medical background whatsoever, to our boarding staff. Everyone got to put something into that, and I think we were able to make it a really good project and get a good finished product from that.

We have had a lot of positive feedback from our clients, as far as how usable it is, and I really liked that. DVM in particular is responsive when I ask them for something. We've been able to do that really easily.

We added a form for a free first exam for new clients to choose to submit their information online versus coming into the hospital to do it right before their appointment. That's been great for us because we can go ahead and get them set up before they get here. It's great for clients because they don't have to wait for us to do that, and I think it just adds another facet to our website, that makes it really user friendly for our clients.

What distinguishes DVM Multimedia from other providers?

DVM Multimedia has been incredibly responsive. It's probably one of their most impressive features. I communicate with someone from the team. I send DVM at least one email, on average, once a day. Some days I actually send him seven emails. He's always responsive, and I never wait more than a day to hear back from him, and it's usually immediate.

They are super friendly. This is comparative, because we had InTouch Practice Communications, and they were difficult to work with. I couldn't reach them, I was always leaving messages. If I wanted something, they were sure to let me know I had a limited amount of time that they were allowed to work on the website before they would charge me for time.

Again, like I mentioned, I'm very particular, I like things to be a certain way, and they're very patient with me, so I really appreciate that. Their responsiveness is impressive to me.

Is there anything DVM Multimedia could have improved or done differently?

Our doctor wants us to do a lot of email marketing campaigns. For example, I'll run a report for how many dogs who are currently on a particular medication, which requires us to do blood work, but they haven't been in for their blood work. We want to send them an email and say, "Hey, we noticed you haven't been in. This is why it's really important that you do this." Just a little friendly reminder – a little information blurb.

He has a lot of requests like that, and I do find that sometimes the turnaround on getting those things back to me is a little bit slow. The doctor is very demanding, and he wants those things out and to our clients on a regular basis, he wants them to get going. Sometimes getting the actual product in a state that it's ready to be sent is a little bit slow.

I can't really complain about that, because DVM Multimedia is building us four different websites. They're managing our marketing, they're really responsive, so I understand they have other clients and are busy. However, as a paying client, it would be nice if I could get those things a little bit faster. It's not a deal-breaker by any means, I'm not terribly upset about it, but if I could make a suggestion for improvement it would be that.

Overall Score I think they're great. They're awesome to work with, they're super responsive, and we're really happy to have them as a partner.
    That's hard, we don't really have too much that's on a deadline. I'll give them four on that specifically just for the turnaround time of things, and that comes mostly from our doctor. I know he is very demanding, he wants everything yesterday.
    They've never asked me for any more money than they did in the first place. We did upgrade a package, but after that there hasn't been a discussion of money at all.
    We won't go five specifically just because I find sometimes that all their work has the same look to it – which is good for consistent branding – but they definitely have a style that they always produce. I'm always making edits to their styling. We haven
    I would recommend them to any

Digital Marketing for Southern California Veterinary Hospital

"I can reach out to them via phone or email, and I get quick responses back."

DVM Multimedia redevelop the website, assisted with SEO, and managed the social media presence. They also created a series of short videos as a marketing tool for the company.

Palmdale, CA
Lynn McEwan
Owner, Palmdale Veterinary Hospital

I am the owner.

What business challenge were you trying to address with DVM Multimedia?

Having a good online presence is the most basic way to state our business challenge.

They helped us to redevelop our website, assisted with search engine optimization, and managed our social media presence. They also created a series of short videos in the clinic that have been a huge marketing tool for us.

How did you come to work with DVM Multimedia?

I discovered them at a very large veterinary conference a few years ago. I met the owner of the company [AJ Thakore], and we talked. I liked his enthusiasm, and the experience DVM had with other animal hospitals.

I think we started around $500 a month. After adding some additional services, some monitoring and advertising, I think it's about $1,000 a month now.

We've been working with them for more than three years now.

I don't have any precise metrics here, I can say that DVM has set up a number of monthly promotions for us. For example, usually twice a year we do a veterinary dental month that they organize. I know we've also done a spay and neuter month as well, where we've offered a special. During those months, we've dramatically increased the volume of the clients that are receiving those services for their pets. They've been an incredible marketing partner for us.

What distinguishes DVM Multimedia from other providers?

I am able to reach out to AJ at any time, day or night. I don't know if they sleep, but I can reach out to them via phone or email, and I get quick responses back. He seems to be very concerned about our practice, and helping us to grow in these very challenging times, economically, for veterinarians. We've been working with DVM Multimedia for more than three years, but they're still very hungry and very attentive to our needs.

Is there anything DVM Multimedia could have improved or done differently?

Not that I can put my finger on. If there was, I'd probably have mentioned it to AJ, and we'd be doing it.

I'd be very likely to do that.

Digital Marketing for Veterinary Clinic

"They're really looking to make me happy but, at the same time, they come up with ideas that maybe I hadn't thought of."

DVM Multimedia was selected to work on the client's web presence including web design, search engine optimization, and marketing services.

Sacramento, California
Brian Barrett
Owner, Specialty Veterinary Practice

There has been an increase in the coming in of new clients and the gross revenue. The clients gave positive feedback on the website's design, ease of navigation, and the added features, where they can get prescription refills. DVM Multimedia has been responsive, proactive and professional.

We're a small and exotic animal veterinary clinic.

I am the owner and operator.

What business challenge were you trying to address with DVM Multimedia?

They are my multimedia company. They handled my marketing, online presence, and online reputation management – things like that.

They did SEO [search engine optimization], helped me with my Google AdWords, and they design and maintain my newsletter and website.

How did you come to work with DVM Multimedia?

I initially had a previous multimedia company. I had some small issues with them, but they were good, I had no major problems. I met DVM at a continuing education conference about six months ago, and talked to them about their services and cost, what they offered, and I pretty much hired them while I was there at the conference.

It was from $10,000 to $50,000.

It's an ongoing collaboration, month-to-month. Certain projects, like the website design and creation are done, but they maintain and update it.

I'm very satisfied with their performance. I've had a few companies through the years, but by far, I've had better results with them than I have with anybody else. I've been absolutely thrilled with the results.

My clients have really liked the look of the website and the ease of navigation. They like a lot of the added features, where they can get prescription refills, requests online, and appointment requests online. Clients have expressed a lot of good feedback. I tend to track the number of new clients and how they found us, and a lot more of them are finding us online now due to their search engine optimization and the website. They've increased how easy it is for us to be found online.

I tend to track gross revenue each month, and the more I've allowed them to do for my company, the more response I've received. In the last few months, we've had higher monthly gross revenue than I have ever had. In fact, two months ago was the highest ever, the month after that was even higher. I really believe they're helping get new clients in the door.

My goal with them is, if they can get people in the door, then I can keep them, treat their animals, and make them happy. They're very good at pointing people in my direction. Our new clients have been absolutely through the roof. They've helped me out with newsletters, which clients really like. They come up with great ideas that I hadn't thought of. The numbers that I really care about is getting new clients in, gross revenue, and they've more than succeeded in both of those. I've been really happy.

What distinguishes DVM Multimedia from other providers?

Here's what I would consider special about DVM Multimedia. They've been very responsive, meaning if I call them they usually answer their phone right away, and they return emails right away. I get very fast feedback from them. They're very professional. Even today, I got emails from them asking to take on new work and new initiatives, which is very proactive. I've been really happy with their professionalism, their quality of work, and their responsiveness to my requests.

They're really looking to make me happy but, at the same time, they come up with ideas that maybe I hadn't thought of. Those are the big three for me when I was looking for a good multimedia company: quality of work, professionalism, and responsiveness. I can call them at pretty much any hour. The previous company that I dealt with, it was really hard to get a hold of people sometimes. Sometimes, I'm calling and sending multiple emails to get a hold of somebody. These guys, within minutes, I'm getting emails back. They're just really responsive, and I love that about them.

Is there anything DVM Multimedia could have improved or done differently?

As of right now – honestly – no. I've been really happy. Any lag in time as far as getting the project done, up to this point has been my fault because I get too busy. That's why even recently I kind of put them in charge of more things and got out of their way because I think– up to about a month ago when I unleashed them more – the weak link was me. They were always waiting for me to finish something for them to work on. So, no, I really can't think of a negative at the moment.

Because I already have.

Web Design and Digital Marketing for Veterinarian Clinic

"I like the personal touch that they provide."

DVM Multimedia redesigned and developed the client's website and assisted with SEO. They also handled more traditional forms of advertising by creating a monthly flyer including email marketing.

Ewa Beach, HI
Shannon Rountree
Director of Administration, The Animal House Veterinary Center

The website became user-friendly, and there has been a sharp increase in the number of new customers who find them through Google. DVM Multimedia has been responsive, easy to work with and offer great ideas.

Please provide a description of your company.

We are a full-service veterinary clinic. We do major surgeries as well as provide routine care.

What are your role and responsibilities?

I am the director of administration, public contact, and marketing.

What was your goal in working with DVM Multimedia?

We wanted to create a great website that was very user friendly. Also, we wanted their help in getting out advertising via the Web. DVM Multimedia has helped us quite a bit with that.

DVM Multimedia has fully redesigned and developed our website. They also assist us with all of our SEO [search engine optimization] and Google work. In addition, they handle our more traditional forms of advertising by creating a monthly flyer for us as well as handling all of our email marketing.

What was your process in selecting DVM Multimedia with which to work?

They were referred to us, so it was word of mouth.

What was the timeline of the project?

We started working with DVM Multimedia a couple years ago, and the relationship is ongoing.

Do you have any statistics, metrics, or general feedback to show the success of their work?

They're just awesome. Their quality of work is excellent. Our website is very user friendly. DVM Multimedia is very responsive and responds to my emails in a very timely fashion. They are very easy to work with, and they offer great ideas. It's a great working relationship. I feel like I know them, as if I'm working next to them every day. They're super easy to talk with. They know our business, and that's very important.

We get more than half of our new clients from Google, and that is almost entirely thanks to DVM Multimedia.

Is there anything unique about DVM Multimedia that makes them stand out compared to other companies?

I like the personal touch that they provide. I've worked with some other companies, and they've been fine, but the personal service and just general consulting we get from DVM is phenomenal.

Honestly, I haven't had any problems with them. I've never had to go back to them for something that's not been done or ask them to do something over.