The Science of Lead Generation

DNA Digital Marketing works to leverage your core competencies by telling your story to the right audience. We specialize in SEO - Local SEO, Website development, Social Media Management, Inbound content marketing and video production. Get your audience to be aware of your and your offering. Engage with that audience by telling relevant stories of interest about your company and offering. Convert - Convert - Convert. It isn't about the likes (that is a start) but it is about the conversion.

The sale. We help your company increase your revenue using data driven strategies.

Rochester, NY
  • 72 Green Apple Park
    Rochester, NY 14467

Social Media Content for Integrated Wellness Company

They’ve been great about incorporating my input while guiding me through a process I’m not familiar with."

May 2017 - Ongoing

As part of a larger social marketing effort, DNA Digital Marketing produced promotional and educational videos for an alternative medical practice. They also strategized the client’s social media outreach.

Rochester, New York
Craig Danehy
Owner, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy of Western New York

DNA Digital Marketing has produced and curated great videos for the client to leverage in their promotional efforts. The experienced team lead has brought great expertise to the table and has been great about guiding the client through unfamiliar processes. They’re an accessible and dedicated team.

I’m the owner of several businesses that altogether make up an alternative medical practice.

What challenge were you trying to address with DNA Digital Marketing?

We engaged them for digital marketing. We wanted to leverage social media to build a library of videos and other content. We were looking to create a volume of promotions that we could reuse throughout the years.

DNA Digital Marketing helped us with our presence on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and email marketing. We had initially engaged them to create a robust video portfolio, but the scope of work gradually shifted to include social marketing efforts as well.

For the videos, content creation was a collaborative process where DNA provided the research and scripting, and we’d either approve it or send it back to them for further elaboration.

They came to our office and shot testimonial videos on clients. They also produced explainer videos of our products and services, which we would later use in our promotions. They handled the editing and incorporation of graphics, too.

Apart from building our video portfolio, they collect the social media data of users that come across our website. For targeting purposes, they keep track of our marketing statistics through Google Analytics. They periodically inform us of our progress.

We worked with four people. I worked directly with Julio and Karen, but there were two other content specialists.

How did you come to work with DNA Digital Marketing?

I knew that Julio had over 25 years of experience working for Time Warner as a producer and director. I was confident in his expertise surrounding video production, so I engaged him to build my video library. It was only later that we branched off towards general social media marketing.

We spend somewhere around $1,500­–$2,000 a month. That’s somewhere between $44,000–$58,000 in total.

We started working together in May of 2017 and the partnership is ongoing.

While I’m not an expert on the data provided by Google Analytics, I know that the marketing tactics they’re employing are next-generation. They’ve been great about incorporating my input while guiding me through a process I’m not familiar with.

How did DNA Digital Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve performed very well. They’re extremely accessible and responsive whenever I have an urgent idea or need something done. We use texting and email to communicate.

I’d highlight their accessibility and their dedication to getting the job done.

We’ve struggled in getting them to work with a larger team. Essentially, we’ve experienced some administrative obstacles in bringing other people into the partnership. They work with everybody and are very nice, so it’s not any deep-rooted issue; we simply haven’t gotten there yet.

Have an agenda of what you want to accomplish, and set some target dates. It’s a two-way street where you have to provide clarity on what has to be done.