We Make Good Businesses Look Great!

DJZ Legendary Creative is a Dallas Fort Worth creative agency. We specialize in brand development through website design, logo design, and promotional videos. Over 10 years experience providing professional graphic and website design services for businesses of all sizes. We are five star rated with unparalleled customer service. We want to earn your business with a 10% off new client discount for putting your trust in us.

Legendary Creative, we make good businesses look great!

While brand development is our primary focus, DJZ Legendary Creative is a full service design agency. We have anything a business needs to look good doing business.

DJZ Legendary Creative Provides

• Brand Development; Logo Design
  • Responsive Website Design & Development
  • Print Design: Brochures, Booklets, Business Cards, etc...
  • Commercial Photography (Potraits, Packaging, Real Estate, and events)
  • Full Service Video Production
  • Digital Marketing

Keller, TX
  • 11404 Cactus Springs Dr
    Keller, TX 76244

We services businesses of all sizes and in all industries. We have had great success with everything form contruction to medical practices, home bakeries to auto repair. We also have a soft spot for startups and charities.

Logo & Web Design for Education Network Firm

“They easily pick up elaborate concepts and create great products.”

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

DJZ Legendary Creative LLC is currently building five elaborate and interconnected websites that contain numerous art and architectural images. They also designed logos and built custom layouts for each site.

Dallas, Texas
Dan Khanna
CEO, Ekranium

DJZ Lengenary Creative is communicative and quickly responds to any concerns or feedback. They take complex ideas and transform them into functional digital products. Preliminary users think the sites look great, and they all flow together well.

I’m the CEO of eKranium, a startup company in the educational field.

What challenge were you trying to address with DJZ Legendary Creative LLC?

I needed a partner to develop five interactive and elaborate websites.

Each of the five websites are interconnected and contain numerous graphical works and are highly interactive. I explained what I wanted to do and discussed the types of illustrations and interactions I wanted on the website. DJZ Legendary Creative LLC designed logos for all five ventures and is currently creating custom layouts for every website. Most of the sites are done, but they’re making some minor changes that I’ve requested. We have plans for them to introduce us on social media once all five websites are completed.

We have one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with DJZ Legendary Creative LLC?

I researched local web designers and found about six different firms. I chose two and eventually decided that DJZ Legendary Creative was the best fit.

We’ve spent around $10,000.

We’ve been partners since February 2018.

I’ve shown the sites to a few people, and they all think they look amazing. The sites contain pictures of classic art and architecture, and it all flows together really well.

How did DJZ Legendary Creative LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

We meet once a month to give each other feedback. I give them instructions, and they get everything done. I can send them a text and get a response within five minutes. We communicate via texts, email, and our monthly meetings.

They’re patient and good at listening. They take good notes and implement what I ask for. My experience has been phenomenal. They easily pick up elaborate concepts and create great products.

Give them an overall view of what you want your website to look like, and let them do their job.

I continue to use them and will recommend them to anyone.