Website Development & Digital Marketing Company

Divwy Technologies provides website design & development, mobile application development & digital marketing services in India. Served 25+ countries. 250+ projects completed. Google & Bing Partner Company.

What we do:

We Provide professional web solutions like Website Designing & Development, Web Application Development, Digital Marketing, eCommerce Development, Mobile Application Development & many more.

Ahmedabad, India

Application platform
CRM functions
CRM solutions
Productivity & collaboration

Lainks.com, Houseofinks.com, Houseoftoners.com, itarget.no, Newparadigmmarketing.com, Gullnummer.no.

Gullnummer.no leverer mer enn 200 gullnummer til norske bedrifter årlig. De aller fleste av våre gullnummer er ubrukte, og kan flyttes fritt til ønsket operatør. Om nummeret er brukt tidligere er dette merket på produktsiden.

Houseofinks.com

Choose printers, ink, toners from our top printer’s brands like HP, Canon, EPSON, Brother, Lexmark, Samsung and much more

Houseoftoners.com

HouseOfToners.com has provided premium quality remanufactured and compatible ink and toner cartridges to the public at wholesale prices!

Lainks.com

LAinks.com has provided a premium line of remanufactured and compatible ink and toner cartridges for all your printing needs.  With our continuously expanding product line, we offer products that fit the most popular printers in the market today.

Newparadigmmarketing.com

We have provided Web Consulting, SEO & Google Adwords Services and help a client to grow their online business. We also help a client to get in top 2 map ranking position.

Digital Marking for Telecom Startup

"My project manager is almost always available and ready to get on the task immediately."

Dec. 2015 - Ongoing

Divwy has an ongoing contract to provide digitial marketing and technical troubleshooting, including SEO, PPC, Adwords, and AdRoll campaigns.

Bergen, Norway
Martin Jensen
CEO, Gullnummer.no

Their high-quality work has contributed to an increase in revenue. They provide round-the-clock availability and serious, timely engagement on each task. They meet deadlines and offer a good value for the cost.

Gullnummer.no is a Norwegian company that delivers telephone numbers to other Norwegian businesses. We provide numbers that clients can easily remember. I’m the CEO and only active employee.

What challenge were you trying to address with Divwy Technologies?

I needed support on internet and marketing.

They have an ongoing contract with me. They help with internet, marketing, and technical issues. They have done SEO, pay-per-click, and my AdWords, and mostly AdRoll, campaigns.

Sanket [CEO, Divwy Technologies] is my single point of contact.

How did you come to work with Divwy?

I found them through Upwork. I chose them because Sanket understood the challenge and had the needed experience to do the task.

$6,000–$8,000.

We started working together in December 2015 and the work is ongoing.

Our revenue has increased.

How did Divwy perform from a project management standpoint?

I communicate with Sanket via email. He is available almost 24/7, and he takes the tasks seriously.

Their level of engagement with projects is impressive. My project manager is almost always available and ready to get on the task immediately.

Any issues were addressed along the way. There aren’t any now.

I haven’t had any issues with deadlines.
    Their cost and value are good.
    Their quality is why I’ve stuck with them for 1 ½ years.

SEO Services for Ecommerce Site

"I'm happy with the service Divwy provided."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Divwy Technologies provides SEO and e-commerce services. They completed SEO optimization on an existing website, manage and enhance social media, and offer ideas for generating more online sales and traffic.

Los Angeles Metro Area
CEO, Printing Supplies

Divwy Technologies has increased revenue by 10% in one year and is expanding the client’s online visibility. The team provides good quality service at a cost-effective price. They are detail-oriented, experienced, and knowledgeable in their field, but can simplify communication to layman’s terms.

I am the CEO of an e-commerce distributor of ink and toner cartridges.

What challenge were you trying to address with Divwy?

Our challenge was the high cost and reliability of someone to manage our e-commerce activities. We wanted to drive traffic to our site. We needed help with SEO and social media.

They performed SEO optimization on the website and they guided my developer on what needs to be done. They managed and enhanced our social media presence. They also provided feedback on how we can get on Google Shopping and helped us broadly to bring more traffic to the site.

My only point of contact was Sanket [Owner].

How did you come to work with Divwy?

I found them on Upwork. I talked to a lot of people on Upwork and he appeared to be the most reliable.

We’ve spent between $5,000 and $6,000.

We started working with them in January 2016, and the relationship is ongoing.

We monitor our growth based on the previous quarter and compare the revenue generated based on the same quarter of the previous year. The efforts that Sanket is putting in is contributing to a growth of close to 10%. We’re expanding where we’re visible online.

How did Divwy perform from a project management standpoint?

I have been happy with the communication. We use Skype and email to communicate.

I don’t have a lot of experience with other agencies. I knew my budget wouldn’t allow me to work with someone in the U.S. I’m happy with the service Divwy provided.

He’s very detailed oriented, but he could make conversations more simple for his clients and keep the detail for his own reference.

Web Design and SEO for Startup

"[They] were very friendly and understood each and every minute detail."

Jan. - July 2017

Divwy Technologies completed a website with PHP and static templates and optimized it for mobile platforms. They also integrated on-page organic SEO, social media open graph tags, and structure data.

Vadodara, India
Parth Parikh
CEO, Tasky Monk

The website has generated an increase in traffic and targeted users and a decrease in bounce rate. Divwy Technologies worked quickly, seamlessly, and efficiently, and was available 24/7. The team accurately interpreted and presented the project’s intent in nontechnical, layman’s terms.

I am the CEO of Tasky Monk, which provides web designing and digital marketing services. We started our company a year ago.

What challenge were you trying to address with Divwy?

We were new in the market and we were thinking about how to improve our workflow. We have our own website and we wanted to build one more website. We have gained so much information from them.

We gave a web design project to them, which they completed. The designed Taskymonk.inc with PHP and static templates and made some of it dynamic for us. They did SEO and made the website completely smooth and easy for us.

After that, we have given them the digital marketing work to do the on-page SEO of the website. They did it very beautifully and in no time with good results.They provided us on-page SEO from the very foundation of the website including all the details like structure data and mobile optimization to make it responsive. They provided the social media open graph tags and structure data.

There were two to three people from their team that were constantly working. I was in contact with one person from whom I was getting all the information and charting the concepts and the design part.

How did you come to work with Divwy?

We found them through Google. We were searching for a company who could do work for us. We checked their work and from quality they provide, we awarded them the project.

We spent $6,000 on the project. Our deal was that they would do the work for us and provide the tutorials for doing this work. I would call it consulting. The price was for both a website and for consulting. The price they charged was very nominal and a good average price in the market. It would have cost me like $10,000 - $12,000 if I would have gone to the average price of the market.

We started the project in January 2017. It took 4-5 months to complete this project. Usually, a website does not take this much time but we wanted to make it very specific and it was a large project.

We saw an increase in inquiring visitors and the bounce rate ratio of the visitors decreased gradually.  The users in the targeted location increased tremendously. We were very happy with the results.

How did Divwy perform from a project management standpoint?

It was really great to communicate with the project manager. He was very friendly and he understood each and every minute detail. He helped me to understand the project. The flow was really great. After discussion, they instantly provided me the reports and everything. One important thing was that they were available 24/7 for me. I was able to call them any time I wanted. It was really great to work with them.

The most impressive thing was the presentation they showed me. They presented my own idea with nontechnical terms that anyone can understand.

No. They were really great.

They were really practical with timing and scheduling things.
    They provided me a very good cost because we were a startup.
    The quality was the main thing for us. We wanted to get the new things running in the market. They used the latest technology in SEO
    They are really helpful and understanding.

Offsite SEO Services for Marketing Group

"They always responded promptly and clearly."

Jan. - Oct. 2017

Divwy Technologies researched and prepared a list of off-site link-building suggestions for social media channels and search engines, exploring multifaceted strategies to improve organic search rankings.

Santa Rosa, California
Tim Smith
Senior Consultant, New Paradigm Marketing Group

Through Divwy Technologies’ attentive efforts, the website ranked on page 1 for every target keyword and achieved map positioning as well. The team’s proactive approach, relevant qualifications, and accessibility contributed to a rewarding engagement.

I am a certified marketing consultant who advises business owners on marketing-related matters. I own a firm that focuses on website design, content development, and search engine optimization [SEO].

For what reason(s) did your company hire Divwy Technologies?

Although on-site SEO is within our competencies, we do not directly perform off-site SEO. We engaged Divwy to handle this task for us.

We wanted to improve organic search rankings so that we appeared on page 1 for most of our keywords.

They applied to our project post on a popular online provider marketplace. We examined their qualifications and proposal and viewed prior project examples.

Divwy created a target list of link-building opportunities, including social media sites and Google and Bing pages. They also provided specific suggestions for improvements for on-site optimization. In addition, they gave a report each month showing how we ranked for each keyword.

We were assigned a regular account manager who helped us and responded to questions. He also maintained availability for real-time conversations.

We now rank on page one for all our target keywords in organic search links. As an unexpected and delightful surprise, we are listed in the map positions on all of those pages as well. Our inquiries from online searches have increased noticeably as a result of their work.

They always responded promptly and clearly.

Divwy was thorough and detail-oriented.

As a communication company, we know that the public responses to our social media inquiries and comments need to be handled with great care. At times, Divwy did not allow us to preview these responses as promised. But, given all the positives of their work and the great results, we overlooked this shortcoming.

They made the process easy.
    The rate was very competitive for the service they provided.
    They were quite thorough.
    I have already referred them several times.