Expedite Business Growth with Divwy Technologies

Divwy Technologies is a leading Web, Mobile, AR/VR, AI, Big Data & Digital Marketing Company in India which brings the prospect to your lifeless business by continuously nurturing it with cutting edge engineering, which results in higher conversion rate. Be the core part of the team and see the constant traffic coming to the website.

We help all types of business from the inception of their website with creative design & development to ensure the gradual increase of relevant traffic to their website. Being currently located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat in India & we plan to expand to establish a global presence.

Strategy, design, and development are our core pillars and help us suppress every milestone. We aim to build a global client base by providing excellent services. Come, join hands with us and witness the rapid growth in your sales.

Our mission is to be successful at delivering high-quality Website solutions and helping businesses get the recognition they deserve.

We have the vision to expand from our base in Ahmedabad and have a global footprint helping businesses all around the world.

We believe in and practice our core values to help shape our office culture:

Honesty

Excellence

Respect

Integrity

Trust

Passion

Accountability

We are based in Ahmedabad, Gujarat in India; where we have a state of the art infrastructure to ensure all the necessary resources are always available to help us meet the client demands.

Thanking you.

Ahmedabad, India
  • 107, 1st Floor Earth Retail Nr. Bhadaj Circle, Science City Circle, 200 Ft. S.P. Ring Road
    Ahmedabad 382481
  • 1410 Guerneville Road, Suite 18
    santa rosa, CA 95403

LAinks.com Houseofinks.com iCastErp.com Legally.co

SEO & PPC for Web Design Firm

"They are flexible and have great communication skills."

May 2018 - Ongoing

Divwy Technologies provides SEO and PPC services for third parties. The team uses Google AdWords and social media for the latter.

Director, Web Design Company

Traffic, sales, name recognition, and rankings have all increased in four months. The team is communicative and accommodating.

I’m the director of a web design company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Divwy Technologies?

I needed PPC marketing and SEO for end-clients.

We use the team on a regular basis. For PPC, they mostly use Google AdWords and a little bit of social media.

The project coordinator is my sole point of contact.

How did you come to work with Divwy Technologies?

We found them online along with a few other companies. We then gave the team a short trial period and they produced the best quality work.

We’ve spent $2,000.

We started working together in May 2018 and the partnership is ongoing.

For one end-client, they improved rankings within four months. The client also experienced an increase in traffic, sales, and brand awareness.

How did Divwy Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They are communicative. We talk with them daily via Skype.

They are flexible and have great communication skills.

We want to see if they can maintain this level on a long-term basis.

Clients should ask how they can help the team do their job because it will benefit the process.

Google Advertising Consulting for Marketer

“They are excellent in terms of project management.”

Jun. 2018 - Onging

Divwy Technologies provided Google and Facebook advertising support on multiple campaigns that focused on establishing digital visibility through website traffic and page conversions.

Director, Marketing Consultant

Divwy Technologies’ strategies reflected their experience in the industry. Their organization, communication, and prompt work ethic helped them deliver successful results on each campaign.

I am the director of a marketing consultancy.

What challenge were you trying to address with Divwy Technologies?

I wanted an expert to support my Google and Facebook advertising campaigns.

Divwy Technologies manages advertising efforts on both Google and Facebook for several of my clients. Their strategies focus on driving traffic to the website and increasing page conversions.

I had one point of contact from Divwy Technologies.

How did you come to work with Divwy Technologies?

I posted the job on Fiverr and three vendors offered their services, one of them being Divwy Technologies. I was most impressed by their response and chose to work with them.

We started working together in June 2018 and the partnership is ongoing.

Divwy Technologies provided expert-level support on multiple campaigns, each of them achieved their goals.

How did Divwy Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They are excellent in terms of project management. The team is very responsive and time-oriented. Their support has been extremely helpful.

It’s clear that Divwy Technologies has a clear understanding of the digital advertising space. Their expertise helped drive results.

I recommend the client fully explain their project in the beginning phases of the partnership to ensure both parties understand their respective expectations.

SEO & Adwords Campaigns for Online Retailer

“They’re able to suggest site improvements that ultimately maximize results.”

May 2018 - Ongoing

In addition to overseeing SEO and AdWords campaigns, Divwy Technologies refined an e-commerce site to improve the user experience. They added new visuals, overhauled the layout, and increased processing speed.

Florida
Owner, Curvd Shapewear

Within a short period, Divwy Technologies’ efforts have driven a notable increase in organic traffic and keyword rankings. The team demonstrates exceptional communication skills, offering critical counsel where necessary. Their responsiveness and frank approach distinguish them from competitors.

I’m the owner of Curvd Shapewear, a small up-and-coming e-commerce store in the fashion fitness industry. We sell waist trainers, swimsuits, bras, and other apparel.

What challenge were you trying to address with Divwy Technologies?

At the time, we lacked a lot of online visibility, so we needed a marketing company to take over our SEO and Google AdWords. We had never worked with SEO at all, so we wanted an agency that could guide us through the process.

They were responsible for conceptualizing and implementing our SEO and PPC campaigns. In addition to targeting keywords and modifying our content, they updated our site to be more SEO and user-friendly. This involved uploading different images, changing the overall design and layout, and enhancing the site processing speed. Currently, they continue to oversee our digital marketing efforts.

I mostly interface with the owner, but I’m not sure if there are other people working in the background.

How did you come to work with Divwy Technologies?

I found them on a job listing board and reached out to them. In the beginning, I wanted a vendor to do AdWords for me. However, the owner convinced me that SEO would be better in the long run because it would increase visibility and drive organic traffic.

Compared to other vendors, Divwy Technologies was very straightforward and cared about our success. They detailed a list of things we needed to improve with our site for the project to even be effective. In contrast, other vendors couldn’t provide as detailed a proposal and didn’t offer candid feedback about our site.

I plan to invest between $20,000–$30,000 in total.

Their work began in May 2018 and is ongoing. We’ll continue to work with them until we reach our budget estimate.

Based on our analytics, we’ve seen a 30% increase in organic traffic search since their initial involvement. Additionally, all of our metrics are trending upwards, including traffic and keyword rankings on Google. I have far more visitors, now, compared to this time last year.

How did Divwy Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They move quickly and are responsive. When I contact them, they respond right away, which is either unheard of or expensive in the U.S. In terms of communication, there are no language barriers, and we speak openly with each other. They provide suggestions as needed and point out areas of improvement.

Their communication is exceptional. It can be a problem if I need to address a time-sensitive issue and can’t reach anyone. However, I’ve never had that issue with Divwy Technologies. I’m able to contact them at any time, and they respond promptly.

No, nothing comes to mind. If I have any concerns, I tell them, and they address it.

Listen to their advice even if you don’t want to do it because it pays off in the end. They’re able to suggest site improvements that ultimately maximize results.

Web Development for National Health Education Resource

“Ever since partnering with Divwy Technologies, we’ve gotten a lot more leads from our advertising.”

2017 - Ongoing

Divwy Technologies took over development after the previous partner was fired. The AdWords and webpage management were a mess, so they cleaned things up and updated certain aspects.

Boca Raton, Florida
Amos Knoll
Chairman, Children Obesity Foundation, Inc.

Divwy Technologies communicates extremely well and requires nearly no oversight. Their work has tremendously improved leads, increasing activity by 80%. They collaborate on projects, offering suggestions or pushing back to make the product its best version.

I’m the chairman for the Children Obesity Foundation, a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit.

What challenge were you trying to address with Divwy Technologies?

I originally had someone who managed our Google AdWords and webpage, but he didn’t do a good job. We eventually had to fire him, but not before he did quite a bit of damage. The pages were a mess, and we couldn’t even get into some of our accounts. We needed a partner to fix the mess.

Divwy Technologies came in and cleaned up the problems that our previous developer left us. They also updated the website and did whatever else we asked. They came up with their own ways to optimize our AdWords campaign and improve the website, which I let them implement.

We had one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Divwy Technologies?

When we found them, they understood our situation. I told them we’d lost a lot of money and needed to redo some things, and they were still willing to work with us. They supported our cause and wanted to help, so we hired them.

We spent between $6,500–$12,000.

We began working together late last year, and the work is ongoing.

Ever since partnering with Divwy Technologies, we’ve gotten a lot more leads from our advertising. More people are inquiring about our books and calling our office. The activity has probably increased by 80% from what is was at before working with them.

How did Divwy Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They have excellent communication skills and require little oversight. I tell them what I want, and they get it done. They give me a delivery date and always have it done on time. We mainly communicate via email.

They do what they say they’ll do and follow-up on any work assigned to them. Unlike other companies, they’re not afraid to speak their mind if they have an idea that will improve our products or services. I can see them becoming an important part of our business as we expand in the future.

Don’t be afraid to ask questions. They’ll answer honestly and do the best job they can.

Overall Score They do an excellent job.
    They understand that we're a nonprofit with limited resources.
    I've already referred them and have no problem continuing to do so.

Digital Marking for Telecom Startup

"My project manager is almost always available and ready to get on the task immediately."

Dec. 2015 - Ongoing

Divwy has an ongoing contract to provide digitial marketing and technical troubleshooting, including SEO, PPC, Adwords, and AdRoll campaigns.

Bergen, Norway
Martin Jensen
CEO, Gullnummer.no

Their high-quality work has contributed to an increase in revenue. They provide round-the-clock availability and serious, timely engagement on each task. They meet deadlines and offer a good value for the cost.

Gullnummer.no is a Norwegian company that delivers telephone numbers to other Norwegian businesses. We provide numbers that clients can easily remember. I’m the CEO and only active employee.

What challenge were you trying to address with Divwy Technologies?

I needed support on internet and marketing.

They have an ongoing contract with me. They help with internet, marketing, and technical issues. They have done SEO, pay-per-click, and my AdWords, and mostly AdRoll, campaigns.

Sanket [CEO, Divwy Technologies] is my single point of contact.

How did you come to work with Divwy?

I found them through Upwork. I chose them because Sanket understood the challenge and had the needed experience to do the task.

$6,000–$8,000.

We started working together in December 2015 and the work is ongoing.

Our revenue has increased.

How did Divwy perform from a project management standpoint?

I communicate with Sanket via email. He is available almost 24/7, and he takes the tasks seriously.

Their level of engagement with projects is impressive. My project manager is almost always available and ready to get on the task immediately.

Any issues were addressed along the way. There aren’t any now.

I haven’t had any issues with deadlines.
    Their cost and value are good.
    Their quality is why I’ve stuck with them for 1 ½ years.

SEO Services for Ecommerce Site

"I'm happy with the service Divwy provided."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Divwy Technologies provides SEO and e-commerce services. They completed SEO optimization on an existing website, manage and enhance social media, and offer ideas for generating more online sales and traffic.

Los Angeles Metro Area
CEO, Printing Supplies

Divwy Technologies has increased revenue by 10% in one year and is expanding the client’s online visibility. The team provides good quality service at a cost-effective price. They are detail-oriented, experienced, and knowledgeable in their field, but can simplify communication to layman’s terms.

I am the CEO of an e-commerce distributor of ink and toner cartridges.

What challenge were you trying to address with Divwy?

Our challenge was the high cost and reliability of someone to manage our e-commerce activities. We wanted to drive traffic to our site. We needed help with SEO and social media.

They performed SEO optimization on the website and they guided my developer on what needs to be done. They managed and enhanced our social media presence. They also provided feedback on how we can get on Google Shopping and helped us broadly to bring more traffic to the site.

My only point of contact was Sanket [Owner].

How did you come to work with Divwy?

I found them on Upwork. I talked to a lot of people on Upwork and he appeared to be the most reliable.

We’ve spent between $5,000 and $6,000.

We started working with them in January 2016, and the relationship is ongoing.

We monitor our growth based on the previous quarter and compare the revenue generated based on the same quarter of the previous year. The efforts that Sanket is putting in is contributing to a growth of close to 10%. We’re expanding where we’re visible online.

How did Divwy perform from a project management standpoint?

I have been happy with the communication. We use Skype and email to communicate.

I don’t have a lot of experience with other agencies. I knew my budget wouldn’t allow me to work with someone in the U.S. I’m happy with the service Divwy provided.

He’s very detailed oriented, but he could make conversations more simple for his clients and keep the detail for his own reference.

Web Design and SEO for Startup

"[They] were very friendly and understood each and every minute detail."

Jan. - July 2017

Divwy Technologies completed a website with PHP and static templates and optimized it for mobile platforms. They also integrated on-page organic SEO, social media open graph tags, and structure data.

Vadodara, India
Parth Parikh
CEO, Tasky Monk

The website has generated an increase in traffic and targeted users and a decrease in bounce rate. Divwy Technologies worked quickly, seamlessly, and efficiently, and was available 24/7. The team accurately interpreted and presented the project’s intent in nontechnical, layman’s terms.

I am the CEO of Tasky Monk, which provides web designing and digital marketing services. We started our company a year ago.

What challenge were you trying to address with Divwy?

We were new in the market and we were thinking about how to improve our workflow. We have our own website and we wanted to build one more website. We have gained so much information from them.

We gave a web design project to them, which they completed. The designed Taskymonk.inc with PHP and static templates and made some of it dynamic for us. They did SEO and made the website completely smooth and easy for us.

After that, we have given them the digital marketing work to do the on-page SEO of the website. They did it very beautifully and in no time with good results.They provided us on-page SEO from the very foundation of the website including all the details like structure data and mobile optimization to make it responsive. They provided the social media open graph tags and structure data.

There were two to three people from their team that were constantly working. I was in contact with one person from whom I was getting all the information and charting the concepts and the design part.

How did you come to work with Divwy?

We found them through Google. We were searching for a company who could do work for us. We checked their work and from quality they provide, we awarded them the project.

We spent $6,000 on the project. Our deal was that they would do the work for us and provide the tutorials for doing this work. I would call it consulting. The price was for both a website and for consulting. The price they charged was very nominal and a good average price in the market. It would have cost me like $10,000 - $12,000 if I would have gone to the average price of the market.

We started the project in January 2017. It took 4-5 months to complete this project. Usually, a website does not take this much time but we wanted to make it very specific and it was a large project.

We saw an increase in inquiring visitors and the bounce rate ratio of the visitors decreased gradually.  The users in the targeted location increased tremendously. We were very happy with the results.

How did Divwy perform from a project management standpoint?

It was really great to communicate with the project manager. He was very friendly and he understood each and every minute detail. He helped me to understand the project. The flow was really great. After discussion, they instantly provided me the reports and everything. One important thing was that they were available 24/7 for me. I was able to call them any time I wanted. It was really great to work with them.

The most impressive thing was the presentation they showed me. They presented my own idea with nontechnical terms that anyone can understand.

No. They were really great.

They were really practical with timing and scheduling things.
    They provided me a very good cost because we were a startup.
    The quality was the main thing for us. We wanted to get the new things running in the market. They used the latest technology in SEO
    They are really helpful and understanding.

Dev Services for E-Commerce Website

"Divwy Technologies clearly has an acute understanding of the digital advertising space."

Divwy Technologies provides SEO, PPC, and custom development services, which include maintenance and social media marketing.

Dhaka, Bangladesh
CEO, Software Development Company

Experienced and skilled in their industry, Divwy employs effective, focused strategies for increasing traffic and improving conversion metrics. The team operates seamlessly to deliver attentive and prompt customer service.

I am the director of a social media company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Divwy Technologies?

I needed an expert to help support my e-commerce website with SEO, PPC, and custom development, among other services.

I wanted to increase website traffic and page conversions.

Divwy Technologies was one of three vendors that responded to my job posting on Freelancer. Their proposal impressed me the most, so I chose them.

They manage my custom work as well as Google and Facebook advertising efforts for several of my clients.

I had one point of contact from Divwy Technologies.

Divwy Technologies provided invaluable expert-level support for multiple campaigns, with each of them meeting their target goals.

Project management was excellent. The team is very responsive and timely.

Divwy Technologies clearly has an acute understanding of the digital advertising space. Their expertise helps drive results.

I recommend that, in the beginning phases of the partnership, future clients fully explain their project to ensure both parties understand their respective expectations.

Overall Score They deliver excellent service.
    The scheduling was great.
    Their cost was a good fit for me.
    They did excellent work.
    Yes, I am willing to refer them.

IT Website Audit and SEO for Business Consulting Firm

"They put in the effort to improve the situation at hand."

July 2018 - Ongoing

Divwy Technologies updated a website and instituted SEO systems for that site. Now, they provide ongoing maintenance.

CEO, Global Forest

Divy Technologies' work improved UX and website visibility, generating more site traffic, but site retention rates remain low. Their team's personalized, yet professional, appraoch to services stands them in good stead for continued engagement.

I'm the CEO of a business consulting firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire Divwy Technologies?

Our website needed better UX.

We wanted to bring more customers to oursite and keep them there to generate more leads.

We chose them because of their good online reviews.

They provided us IT support and implemented SEO practices to improve UX and correct other website issues.

Site traffic is up, but the bounce rate is still high.

How did the Divwy Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They care about the project. They put in the effort to improve.

What impresses you about the Divwy Technologies?

They are professionals who truly care about the tasks and the companies they work with.

I can't think of any at the moment.

Offsite SEO Services for Marketing Group

"They always responded promptly and clearly."

Jan. - Oct. 2017

Divwy Technologies researched and prepared a list of off-site link-building suggestions for social media channels and search engines, exploring multifaceted strategies to improve organic search rankings.

Santa Rosa, California
Tim Smith
Senior Consultant, New Paradigm Marketing Group

Through Divwy Technologies’ attentive efforts, the website ranked on page 1 for every target keyword and achieved map positioning as well. The team’s proactive approach, relevant qualifications, and accessibility contributed to a rewarding engagement.

I am a certified marketing consultant who advises business owners on marketing-related matters. I own a firm that focuses on website design, content development, and search engine optimization [SEO].

For what reason(s) did your company hire Divwy Technologies?

Although on-site SEO is within our competencies, we do not directly perform off-site SEO. We engaged Divwy to handle this task for us.

We wanted to improve organic search rankings so that we appeared on page 1 for most of our keywords.

They applied to our project post on a popular online provider marketplace. We examined their qualifications and proposal and viewed prior project examples.

Divwy created a target list of link-building opportunities, including social media sites and Google and Bing pages. They also provided specific suggestions for improvements for on-site optimization. In addition, they gave a report each month showing how we ranked for each keyword.

We were assigned a regular account manager who helped us and responded to questions. He also maintained availability for real-time conversations.

We now rank on page one for all our target keywords in organic search links. As an unexpected and delightful surprise, we are listed in the map positions on all of those pages as well. Our inquiries from online searches have increased noticeably as a result of their work.

They always responded promptly and clearly.

Divwy was thorough and detail-oriented.

As a communication company, we know that the public responses to our social media inquiries and comments need to be handled with great care. At times, Divwy did not allow us to preview these responses as promised. But, given all the positives of their work and the great results, we overlooked this shortcoming.

They made the process easy.
    The rate was very competitive for the service they provided.
    They were quite thorough.
    I have already referred them several times.