Web development and mobile apps

We are a passionate team for technology and focus on web systems and mobile applications development. We will provide the best solution to your problem based on our experience with a complete software development process including analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance.

San Pedro Garza García, Mexico

Foodforall.com (web app, iOS and Android), Superparo.com (web app), Dealcenter.com (web app, iOS and Android) , Qualia (web), Perfiletto (web app).

Web App Dev for Professional Service Platform

“The design was great.”

2016 - 2017

Using Ruby on Rails, Disblu developed a web-based platform to connect contractors and their customers. They added a wage calculator for suppliers and managed servers and maintenance emails.

Monterrey, Nuevo León, México
CEO, SuperParo.com

Disblu successfully created the desired platform with nearly zero errors and took the initiative to create additional value-added screens. They delivered comprehensive service and constant communication throughout the project. Although they’re not the least expensive, they’re worth the cost.

I am the CEO of SuperParo.com, a platform where users can find trustworthy contractors such as carpenters, locksmiths, and cleaning companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with Disblu?

We needed someone to develop our platform.

Using Ruby on Rails, they developed the platform, which is a web application. They provided full service, also taking care of all the servers and maintenance emails as well. They added a calculator to the system that showed how much contractors could earn depending on the potential gig and the number of tasks completed every week.

We worked with around seven people from their team including a project manager, developers, and designers.

How did you come to work with Disblu?

They were recommended to us. I liked their previous work, so I contacted them. Their pricing wasn't the lowest, but considering the price to quality ratio, I thought they were the best option.

We spent about $40,000.

We worked with them from the end of 2015 until the beginning of 2017.

The number of errors was very low. They always met deadlines.

How did Disblu perform from a project management standpoint?

We used Slack to communicate as our main communication channel, and we also used email and phone calls. We were always communicating which helped reinforce deadlines.

The design was great. They added some excellent screens. The wage calculator was an added value for me.

They were pretty solid, but if I have to mention one, I would say they could be a little more proactive. For example, when they needed something, instead of waiting for me to answer on Slack, they could have called and sped things up.