Honest custom web & mobile data-driven solutions

We are a seasoned team that provides our clients with outstanding IT services in pixel-perfect web design, responsive website development, web apps development, mobile development, and UX/UI since 2014.
---
We offer to create, test, and deliver such responsive solutions as:
- Complex user-based / chart-based reporting, analytics, and management dashboards
- Admin panels

Our technology stack:
- MEAN/MERN
- Web apps, dashboards, SaaS, PWA: React, Angular 2/6/7/8
- Charts, graphs, and animations: d3.js, amCharts, Apollo GraphQL
- Front-end: pixel-perfect HTML5/CSS3/JavaScript (ES6, ES7, ES8) + TypeScript + jQuery / Bootstrap
- Back-end: PHP, Laravel, Node.js + MySQL, custom WordPress (Visual Composer, Advanced Custom Fields, WPML)
- Mobile: React Native

Our main strengths are transparent daily communication, rapid turnaround, and qualified expertise. We do not cut corners by suggesting cheap, dysfunctional solutions and are interested in your satisfaction on a long-term basis.

Kiev, Ukraine

Brainstorm, Real Estate Services, Coffee, Single Zoo

Web Dev for Educational Startup

"The execution was nearly flawless and I am extremely happy with the results!"

Mar. - June 2019

Dinamicka Development built a website for a children's educational platform. The team took the client's specifications to deliver the desired functionalities and designs.

Santa Clara, California
Alex Gorokhovskiy
CEO, Truecarrot

Dinamicka Development delivered a complex web platform that's exceeded the client's expectations. They even provided additional features that the client didn't ask for. They offered high-quality work at a competitive price point and demonstrated their expertise throughout the engagement.

I am the CEO of Truecarrot. We are an educational platform for kids grades 1-5.

For what projects/services did your company hire Dinamicka Development?

Dinamicka Development helped me build the website from the ground up based on my designs. I was really impressed with communication and fast execution by their team.

They were able to complete the development of the website ahead of schedule and provide extra functionality that I requested after we started the development! They have been of a great support even after the completion of the project. I will continue using their services for website management and further development.

To build the website according to my specifications. Not only have they done that, but they have put extra effort to make sure that I am fully satisfied with every functionality of the website.

After doing some research online I discovered Dinamicka Development and decided to reach out to them based on their 5 star reviews. What really made me go with this team was their competitive price quote and technical understanding of the project requirements. After a brief conversation with the CEO of Dinamicka Development I was certain that they are the right team to build my website.

My projected included building a website from scratch. It was a fairly complicated project from a technical stand point so I heavily relied on Dinamicka Development team to guide me through the process and help me understand what it takes to build the website exactly to my specifications.

They were very clear and open about project milestones and the timeframe of completion for each major code push. I was very happy to see that they have provided extra features that I asked for that includes website animation and an easy to use admin panel that allows me to upload documents for students.

I was working directly with the CEO and he was my point of contact throughout the project. He is very helpful, easy to communicate and work with. For my project I believe he relied on his graphic designer and a couple web dev members to complete my project.

I am super happy with the way my website turned out to be! I was able to launch and start scaling my business. I look forward to adding new features and working with their team to make my website scalable for a larger audience.

They have management the project in its entirety and I was thrilled to receive guidance and feedback from them. We have mostly communicated via email and we had a few working sessions via Zoom. Despite the timezone difference the CEO always made time for me and I felt like he values me as his client.

I was most impressed with the quality of work and the competitive price that their company was able to provide. I have researched about half a dozen other companies and they were nowhere near as good as Dinamicka Development.

Honestly there's nothing that comes to mind. The execution was nearly flawless and I am extremely happy with the results! I will surely use them again!

Overall Score Excellent!
    Excellent! It's very easy to get in touch with them and they always reply within 24 hours.
    One of the best prices I've seen. I am really happy with how much I paid for the project!
    Great execution, all functionality and features work as planned
    I've worked with many freelancers and dev companies. This one is by far the best one I've worked with!

MVP Development for Fragrance Startup

"We found a balance that we were happy with. The deliverables were good, fast, and cost-effective."

Mar. - Dec. 2019

Dinamicka Development developed an MVP platform for a fragrance startup. The team built the customer-facing site based off of provided wireframes, integrating the client's API.

Sophie Weston
CEO, Fragrance Tech

The MVP recieved positive feedback from the internal team, meeting the client's expectations. Dinamicka Development is communicative and transparent, establishing a seamless workflow. The team goes above and beyond to provide quality results with a high level of customer service and support.

CEO of Fragrance Tech. Fragrance Tech is a privately funded start-up. Our mission is to disrupt the fragrance industry through software innovation. Our founding team has a wealth of experience, including but not limited to: running one of Europe’s leading fashion ecommerce platforms; building and running a big-data & machine learning analytics startup; having succesfully founded and exited a multi-million dollar tech start-up.

For what projects/services did your company hire Dinamicka Development?

We engaged Dinamicka to build a customer facing demo site that made use of our commercially available APIs. Mostly software development, some Elasticsearch, and a litte AWS engineering in there too (our CTO handled most of the AWS architecture).

We needed a reasonably polished and complete demonstration site that made use of our underlying technologies. The purpose was to showcase to our prospective customer (retailers) what they can build by using our technology (APIs).

We came to know of them through a platform for finding off shore development resources. We asked them to provide a proposal based on our clickable prototype wireframes. Following review of the wireframes they performed a requirements capture over a couple of telephone calls. They delivered a proposal, we evaluated it as one of the more complete props and then we proceeded to negotiate on price.

We were exposed to about 8 people in total. It began with just 2 during the requirements capture (a project manager and a pre-sales individual). When development began it was 2 developers (one front end, one back end). Resources peaked at around 4-5 individuals. Then for big fix cycles it was 1-2 devs. During the project we had 1 or 2 devs rotate out... it did not cause any material issues to continuity, it was well handled by Dinamicka.

The results were good and inline with expectations. We found a balance that we were happy with. The deliverables were good, fast, and cost-effective.

We were assigned a PM from the start of the engagement who provided continuity, resource allocation and task assignment through out. Pricing was transparent for this individuals time.

We have high standards and high expectations, we only had to raise concerns to the CEO once over the 9 month period... and when we did, things got smoothed over real fast.

To be clear we covered a lot of bases pre-engagement which is always advisable when working with service providers to avoid disappointment (We were clear we wanted high level of fast comms during our working hours, on our slack channel. We were clear on expectations and reasonably clear on requirements for an agile-ish project. We were clear on timeframes for each spring. We were clear on pricing mechanism, and on what we though was fair value.)

The one thing that probably is a reasonable minor critique of Dinamicka is that at certain points during the lifecycle there was a bit of a tilt toward PM effort that felt like it would have been better spent as Dev effort... but admittedly that could be a perceptional thing. Either way I would suggest Dinamicka take that on board, because to clients perception is indeed reality...

never had any material issues here
    i'm sure we could have gotten cheaper, but I think overall it was fair pricing and in return we received a good service
    there were very few issues relating to where we felt implementation was fundamentally wrong by design.
    yes would be happy to put contacts in touch with Dinamicka if they needed outsourced development for a project