Go Digital

DigitX Media is an award-winning Global Digital Marketing Agency. We started its passionate journey in mid-2017 We help companies, small businesses and local brands with Custom Logos, Brand Identity, Designing, Development, Strategy & Marketing, from advertising to analytics, mobile to social platforms such as Facebook, marketing & publishing is also provided.

At DigitX we understand that you know your business better than anyone, which is why we dedicate ourselves to offer you thoroughly what you expect.

Faridabad, India

Amazon, 24Seven, Dainik Bhaskar, Patrika, Social Media Marketing, Mobile App Marketing, Website Development, Web Designing, Digital Marketing Services, Content Marketing, Blog Outreach, Paid Advertising, PPC Campaign, Link Building, Online Reputation Management, Influencer Marketing, Logo Designing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

Web Design and SEO for a Pet Food Online Store

“From the very beginning, their work attracted good orders. Thanks to their efforts, I have some excellent clients.”

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

DigitX Media created a website for a pet food company. They oversee SEO and digital marketing, and they make suggestions for improvements.

1 Employee

Ashima Grover
Founder, Dabba for Tails

The site is user-friendly and easy to navigate, and clientele has grown exponentially. DigitX Media provided tracking software, and KPIs are strong. They reply quickly and are transparent about timelines and changes.

Our company provides home-cooked food to pet owners and street dogs in India. It's a pocket-friendly vendor, and we offer home deliveries and programs that feed street dogs. I'm the founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with DigitX Media?

To start our delivery service, I needed a website. I contacted them to help with the website and other digital needs.

They made a website for us, which is customer friendly, straightforward, and easy to navigate. They've also done SEO and digital marketing for us. I'm very new at this, so they explained how everything worked and how they could help us best. We started with our basic needs, and our clientele has grown considerably. We started recently, but I already expect a lot from them in the future.

I work directly with two people, but I believe they are a team of three.

How did you come to work with DigitX Media?

I didn't want to waste my money on a basic website, so I wanted a company that could code a good interface. A friend of mine introduced me to one of DigitX's owners. We had a meeting, and I liked the projects they showed me. I was impressed by their work and their timelines.

So far, we've spent about $1,000 for all their work.

We started working together in March 2019, and we're in an ongoing partnership with them. Right now, we're working on SEO, and we have little changes to make each day.

I wasn't very hopeful before I found them, but they've proven their worth. From the very beginning, their work attracted good orders. Thanks to their efforts, I have some excellent clients. We track the performance of the site through the software they provided, and we see increases in orders, client satisfaction, ratings, and reviews. They've provided a really easy way to see where my company is going.

How did DigitX Media perform from a project management standpoint?

We manage a lot of the project on our side. I oversee the marketing needs, and my husband reviews the financial parts.

I haven't worked with other companies, but I have friends with their own businesses. We never have any of the trouble my colleagues have with other companies. If I message DigitX, they reply right away and process my requests as soon as possible. Even if I ask for changes, again and again, they always do them. They give us timelines for their projects, and they message me about where they are in their process. We're very connected with them, and they're always transparent about any changes. They make the process very easy for the client.

I don't have any changes or recommendations for them so far. They perform well, and I think they'll continue to succeed as we move forward with bigger projects.

Without a doubt, they are wonderful at everything they do. Don't hesitate to use any of their services.

I've already recommended them.

Web Dev & Lead Generation for Clothing Store

“I’m getting a lot of business through Google.”

Aug. - Nov. 2018

DigitX Media provided web development services, building a web portal for a clothing company. They also work on lead generation, focusing on analytics through Google.

1 Employee

Himanshi Gupta
Owner, Sapna Stitches

The web portal developed by the DigitX Media team is excellent, receiving praise for its user-friendly design and ease of use. The team produced the required deliverables on-time or early, maintaining a friendly working relationship throughout.

I’m the owner of Sapna Stitches, which is an Indian business dealing with designer clothing brands.

What challenge were you trying to address with DigitX Media?

They helped me design our website and web services.

They designed and developed my web portal and are currently working with me on a lead generation project. They’ve also set up my Google Business account, handling lead generation and analytics work on Google.

Anil (CEO, DigitX Media) is my point of contact.

How did you come to work with DigitX Media?

I found them through a friend; then I also came across them through an online search.

I spent approximately $5,000.

I worked with them August–November 2018. They’re continuing to work on my project, but to a lesser extent.

Clients have found the site very user-friendly and easy to use. It’s convenient for people to make queries. I’m also getting a very good response on the lead generation side. I’m getting a lot of business through Google.

How did DigitX Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They were on time with everything, usually delivering early.

I found them to be friendly, and I still work with them as a result.

They could’ve assigned more people to the project, but it didn’t cause any actual problems.

No, I can't name anything.