Crafting Human Centered Digital Experiences

At DIGITECH, we help brands create human centered digital experiences that attract, engage, and convert the perfect audience.

We create award winning user experiences by researching your audience segments to craft relevant visual designs that engage your users and drive conversions.

Find out why we are the #1 rated Web Design Agency in Austin.

Austin, TX
  • 7703 N. Lamar Blvd. Suite 510
    Austin, TX 78752

Universal Music Group, Waste Management, AmeriGas, The University of Texas, Himalaya USA, American Heart Association, Brookfield Residential.

AmeriGas

PTI, a division of AmeriGas needed an updated look and feel for their logistics division. Working with the AmeriGas team, we crafted a stunning new user experience that increased conversion rates and positioned the brand ahead of the competition.

Himalaya Supplements

To give a global supplement company an overdue brand refresh designed to build trust without appearing clinical and meet the following goals.

- Enhance functionality of store locator
- Increase e-commerce conversion rates
- Product inventory REST API Integration
- Integrate reviews using BazaarVoice
- Improve UI/UX, CTA’s and CRO

The University of Texas

Process Industry Practices, a division of The University of Texas was looking to redesign and restructure their public facing website and both member/subscriber portals. With hundred of practices and various user access levels, we set up the groundwork for a complicated infrastructure.

Brookfield Residential

To create a presence in the Texas market for the multi-billion dollar global homebuilder Brookfield Residential designed to increase conversions that lead to new and quick move-in home sales.

- Increase home sales conversion rate
- Intuitive home search by community
- Integration with Salesforce CRM
- Improved user experience
- Bounce rate optimization
- Hubspot marketing

automation

Waste Management

We worked directly with Waste Managements Talent Acquisition team to create a single sign on web application that would serve as an internal training portal for their talent acquisition team.

- Web Application Development
- Increase Retention Rates
- Improve Learning Skills
- Optimize Talent Acquisition Department
- Digitize 200 Page PDF

Universal Music Group

We took two separate business units that sell the same product at UMG under two different brand names, designed + developed competitive, yet fair and balanced websites, cross both sectors, that provide best in class user experiences and equal opportunities.

- Sitecore ASP.NET Development
- Complex Wireframing
- Stunning Visual Design
- Front End Development
- Improve UI/UX, and SEO

Website Redesign for Alternative Health Service

"Timelines were always clearly defined, and deliverables were always on time."

July - Oct. 2018

DIGITECH did a complete revamp of a website with the objective of making the company’s mission and services easier to understand for potential patients while also being visually appealing and professional.

San Antonio, Texas
Carl J. Bonnett, MD
Medical Director, Klarisana - Ketamine Infusion Therapy

The new website is an extraordinary improvement from the previous one, and it has gathered positive feedback from both colleagues and patients. DIGITECH skillfully transformed a complex subject into a visually striking website that makes the content easy to understand.

I’m the founder and medical director of Klarisana, one of the most experienced and progressive providers of ketamine infusion therapy. We provide ketamine for the treatment of severe depression, PTSD, anxiety, and various forms of chronic pain. We have a network of clinics that operate across several states.

For what projects/services did your company hire DIGITECH?

We needed a full redesign of our website so that it could better convey the mission of our company and educate potential patients about the benefits of ketamine therapy.

Our desired goal was to have a visually-appealing and professionally-designed website that clearly told our story.

We had a very trusted friend refer them to us.

We had a number of phone meetings with Darryl (CEO, DIGITECH) and with Jake (Web Designer, DIGITECH). The challenge is that, even though ketamine has been around for over 40 years, it is now being used for fundamentally new indications.

This project wasn’t like creating a website for a dental practice—a concept which most people understand. We had to create a website that not only differentiates us from our competition but also one that educates and explains to potential patients why this therapy would be worth trying in the first place.

We worked very closely with Darryl and Jake.

We ended up with a website that totally blew our previous site out of the water. Many of our colleagues and patients have given us feedback that the site is not only informative but that it really bumped our professional image up by several notches.

They were excellent. Timelines were always clearly defined, and deliverables were always on time.

The field that we work in—namely ketamine infusion therapy—is challenging to explain to people because it’s such a new and disruptive concept in medicine. DIGITECH was able to take the big picture concepts of ketamine therapy and package them in a website that is not only beautiful but also does a great job of conveying the information in a way that makes it easy for people to understand.

No, they did a great job overall.

Timelines were always met.
    They produced an awesome website and have a very professional team.

Custom Web Design & Dev for Transportation Brokerage

“I’ve had a valuable and professional experience working with DIGITECH on multiple projects.”

Nov. - Dec. 2018

DIGITECH developed a website that integrates a freight brokerage’s services online. They built contact forms and a feature that accepts invoices digitally via the site.

Austin Metro Area, Texas
Ray C.
Founder, Modern Transport Network

With an exacting eye for innovation, DIGITECH delivered a user-friendly and attractive site that performs securely and seamlessly across varied platforms and browsers. It positions the company as experienced, cutting-edge, and tech-centric to assure new clients they’re a partner to trust.

I am the founder of Modern Transport Network. As a freight brokerage, we connect shipping companies with drivers to haul their freight. We’re also considered a third-party logistics company.

What challenge were you trying to address with DIGITECH?

I hired DIGITECH to build a functional website that’s integrated with our services. We wanted to make it appealing and easy to use for both first-time visitors and our seasoned customers.

DIGITECH was responsible for the website as well as the overall look of it. Our requirements included specific functionalities, like the ability to accept invoicing through the website and contact forms.

I worked directly with Darryl (CEO, DIGITECH) himself.

How did you come to work with DIGITECH?

While I was first looking for a web design company five years ago, I saw DIGITECH mentioned in Fortune.  I wanted a local tech company with both affordable prices and cutting-edge innovation.

Since their business was close by, Darryl (CEO, DIGITECH) agreed to meet me in person. Putting a face to the company made selecting them much more comfortable for me, especially after negative past experiences I’ve had.

We worked together from November–December 2018.

DIGITECH delivered a site that has helped us significantly with reaching out to our base. Our website shows customers that we are a modern company based on tech. They showcased our history and extensive experience through the site. It portrays the trustworthy image that customers need to see to feel comfortable doing business with us.

How did DIGITECH perform from a project management standpoint?

DIGITECH performed very well and completed everything in a timely manner. We had a strong line of communication mostly through email. We also had some phone calls on occasion to go over ideas I had already presented.

During our discussions, Darryl would formulate a plan based on my concept. Whenever I asked them a question via email, they’d send us a response the same day.

DIGITECH demonstrated an impressive ability to make our website work properly and efficiently across multiple platforms. In the past, I’ve had issues with our site failing to display things correctly on certain browsers or devices. The site they developed has been smooth and fast. I can’t recall it having any issues.

No. I’ve had a valuable and professional experience working with DIGITECH on multiple projects. They provided what we paid for, and I’m happy with the end result.

DIGITECH is highly detail oriented. Being upfront with them will enable the team to develop exactly what you need. Don’t leave out any details. I suggest keeping a log you can reference to ensure nothing gets missed.  The last thing you want is for a vendor to have to redo something because you forgot to explain it.

Web Dev & Design for Immunotherapy Company

“The site has only been live for a week, but we’re proud of how it looks and performs.”

May 2018 - Ongoing

DIGITECH designed and developed a website using WordPress. They worked closely with an internal team to create a logo and unique wireframes. They continue to host the site and produce new features as needed.

North Carolina
Kim Markosfeld
Office Manager, Shattuck Labs

DIGITECH delivered an aesthetically pleasing website that functions as promised. By utilizing a creative ideation process, they produced a custom frontend interface that users appreciate. A responsive management staff facilitates a collaborative experience. They’re talented developers.

I’m the office manager for Shattuck Labs. We’re a biotech company that’s developing a breakthrough platform for immunotherapy.

What challenge were you trying to address with DIGITECH?

We wanted an experienced development company to redesign our rudimentary website.

DIGITECH agreed to design and develop a new website for us. After completing an initial screening process, we met with their project manager to discuss the scope further. We wanted a different kind of site; one that gets people’s attention and is memorable. They presented several potential logos and UI/UX outlines. We selected the best options, but also provided some feedback regarding how each deliverable could be improved. Once they delivered more wireframes and a distinctive logo, we moved into the website development phase.

The final product was built on WordPress. Now that the initial development process is complete, we’ve contracted DIGITECH to host our site on an ongoing basis. We also plan to have them integrate additional features in the future.

We primarily communicate with an assigned project manager, but I’ve interacted with a total of three resources from their team.

How did you come to work with DIGITECH?

We found them through an extensive search process. Their portfolio consists of varied and polished websites. While other firms clearly use similar templates for each client, DIGITECH puts their efforts into creating custom interfaces. After coming to that conclusion, we decided to hire them.

We’ve spent roughly $30,000–$40,000.

We hired them in May 2018, and the engagement is ongoing.

DIGITECH did a great job listening to our needs and implementing changes. The new site looks professional and receives positive feedback from both clients and internal stakeholders. They’ve sent us training videos so we can learn to navigate the WordPress backend and make quick changes. The site has only been live for a week, but we’re proud of how it looks and performs.

How did DIGITECH perform from a project management standpoint?

We have a dedicated meeting scheduled with them each week. That’s handled over the phone, but more immediate communication is done through Basecamp. As a result, we interact with them almost daily. They’re also better at hitting deadlines than us. Luckily, their team is patient and professional.

I don’t have enough experience with third-party vendors to compare them with their competition. However, I do know that we’re extremely happy with the service they provide.

I don’t have any issues with their performance at this time. They were kind enough not to charge us with a penalty fee when we failed to deliver some materials on-time.

Communicate proactively and give DIGITECH a detailed project scope. They’re able to think creatively, so don’t be afraid to ask them for innovative designs.

They aren’t the most affordable firm, but they provide a great value.
    I’ve recommended them a few times already.

Social Media Marketing Company Web Redesign

"I think he took our vision and really put it into something that’s going to be useful for our company going forward."

digiTech is performing a full website redesign for a business social media marketing company. The team may help with SEO after project completion.

Austin, Texas
Founder, No Time for Social

At the project's beginning, digiTech provided options for the look and feel by presenting several website template options, showing that they understood the project's vision. The team has great communication and customer service overall.

Please describe your company.

My company is [a business social media marketing company].

What is your role and responsibilities?

I’m the founder and owner.

What was your goal for working with digiTech Web Design?

Right now, we’re working with [founder and creative director] Darryl [Stevens] and digiTech on a complete website redesign for our company. We started working with him back in December [2014]. We’re currently going through the process of getting content created on our end, so he can move forward with the final creation of the site.

For us right now, it’s just going to be website redesign. It’s possible we might use digiTech in the future for SEO [search engine optimization], but not right now.

What was your process for selecting digiTech Web Design with which to work?

I can’t remember how exactly I was connected with him. I think he may have been referred to me by someone else, but we’ve know each other for four years now. He helped me with another project back in 2011. Since then, I’ve kept his information and watched his company grow in time, and continued to look at the work that he’s done. We refer our clients to him all the time.

It was less than $10,000.

What is the current status of the project?

Our relationship is ongoing. I’m hoping we can finish the website in the next 30 days [April 2014].

Are you satisfied with their performance?

Absolutely. We went back and forth in the beginning stages, talking with Darryl. He pulled his team together and gave us three different templates that they created, which would be a branding message for our company. We selected one of them, and now we’re at the point where we need to start filling it with content. He’s very open to suggestions and information. I think he took our vision and really put it into something that’s going to be useful for our company going forward. It’s going to be a big help and a change for our website.

I think one of the things digiTech brings to the table is the communication process. They have a pretty good process in place to get proposals out to clients for review and approval, and I think that’s very helpful. So, the communication aspect is key. A lot of other Web developers fall by the wayside, and you can’t get in touch with them. digiTech is very open to communication, and I have never had any problems getting in touch with them for anything I’ve ever needed.

I can’t think of anything. Nothing that really stands out. They are a solid group, and they are very committed to the craft. I wouldn’t be referring people to him if I didn’t think he could deliver.

What advice would you give to a future client of theirs?

If it’s a client that’s considering them, I would say that I highly recommend that they use digiTech rather than competitors.

Roofing Company Digital Marketing

"digiTech has done exactly what they are supposed to do."

digiTech examined a previous and unsuccessful SEO campaign for a roofing company, with the goal of fixing the initial problem, and building a new digital campaign.

Oklohoma City Metro Area
Owner, Accord Roofs

digiTech communicates regularly on the progress of the campaign and the work feels very cooperative. The team successfully reversed the effects of the previous SEO campaign and the company now ranks on the first page in relevant search results.

It’s a roofing company in Oklahoma City, Okla.

I’m the owner.

What was your goal for working with digiTech Web Design?

We were blackballed from Google because of how a previous company had handled our SEO campaign, both organic and paid. So, we were in bad shape. They were hired to fix the problem, and then we had to come up with another game plan to start our Web presence again almost from scratch.

They fixed the problem with Google and built another website for us. digiTech handles our organic SEO [search engine optimization], Google AdWords, and now our website and the content on our website.

What was your process for selecting digiTech Web Design with which to work?

They were referred by another client of mine. We interviewed two or three SEO companies. They were able to make us feel comfortable with what we wanted to do.

Can you give a sense of the size of the initiative in dollar terms or a personnel work-hour figure?

It was from $10,000 to $50,000.

When was the work completed?

It’s ongoing work. It hasn’t been a year yet.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

I haven’t received any major feedback from customers who use our website. I know we have been growing sales with pay-to-click ads and Google AdWords that have directly brought us new leads. We went from being on the top page to dropping to page 17. Now, we’re ranking back up on the top page again.

Are you satisfied with their performance?

Yes. So far, digiTech has done exactly what they are supposed to do.

Is there anything unique or special about digiTech Web Design that really makes them stand out compared to other digital marketing agencies?

We’ve only worked with one other company and it’s totally different. We never heard from the other company after we paid them. It wasn’t interactive. We communicate several times a month with digiTech, so it is a real team effort with cooperation and knowledge sharing.

What advice would you give to future clients of theirs?

Do your research. Call references, talk to experts, and ask a lot of questions.

I don’t have anything to note right now. They’re very easy to work with.

So far, they’ve met every deadline.
    What I agreed to in the beginning is what it is.

Insurance Company WordPress Design

"I never had to call them back and make any changes."

digiTech redesigned a website for an insurance company with the goal of making an easily editable site with e-commerce and database functionality, as well as built-in SEO.

Austin, Texas
President, Claim Consultant Group

The team was attentive, responsive, and thorough. The final website has a great design without sacrificing functionality. digiTech accomplished a fantastic job of what was asked in half of their normal development time due to time constraints.

My company provides insurance services and independent adjusting services for catastrophes to the large insurance companies in the United States and Canada.

I’m the president.

What was your goal for working with digiTech Web Design?

We had an older-style website with no ability to make changes to it. They put a website together for us so that we would be able to edit on the fly. We wanted to keep a similar design. We also needed some e-commerce functionality and database work. digiTech was able to accomplish that for us.

Along with Web design and e-commerce, they did SEO [search engine optimization]. We’re going to be doing our own online marketing, but I know they provide those services for other clients. They also did website optimization work for us so that we would do well in the organic Google search results.

What was your process for selecting digiTech Web Design with which to work?

We did a simple Google search.

It was less than $10,000.

When was the work completed?

Phase 1 has been completed. Within a couple of months, we’re going to be making some changes to it, which we’ll go back to them for.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

I do not have formal metrics yet. digiTech just finished our website at the end of last week, so we haven’t had time to run any analytics or notice any trends.

Are you satisfied with their performance?

I am satisfied. I never had to call them back and make any changes. The design and functionality were the main things I was interested in. I think the way they put my site together was great. I was happy with the product.

Is there anything unique about digiTech Web Design that really makes them stand out, compared to other online marketing companies?

They were attentive and responsive. I had some stringent requirements. I needed it done within half of their typical turnaround time, which means cutting 45 days off their normal project cycle. They were able to accomplish that goal within a day or two of my deadline.

No. From my experience, I think it was great.

What advice would you give to a future client of digiTech Web Design's?

Be very clear about what you’re asking for. I knew exactly what I needed on my website as far as content and design, so it was a very easy process.

They accommodated us, but were still behind on the deadline by a couple of days ,although they moved it ahead by 43 days. So, we were happy with it.
    There’s room for improvement in every company.
    I would highly recommend them. I don’t know about their ability to design websites in the $50,000 range but, for what I needed, they did a great job.