Get found in a noisy world.

Digitalux was founded with one goal – help business navigate the often confusing world of digital marketing. Since launching, we've taken small, mid-sized, and large businesses from around the world to new heights.

Every business is different and therefore each deserves a custom digital marketing strategy. We'll work with you to create a plan that's tailor-fitted to your business and guaranteed to increase leads.

Below are some of the services we offer:

• Search Engine Optimization

• Professional services
  • Luxury brands
  • Higher education

Web Design and SEO for Criminal Defence Attorney

"My site has been viewed by hundreds of consumers and the site is starting to generate internet leads."

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

Digitalux designed an attorney's site and optimized it for organic search, in hope of generating online leads.

Providence, Rhode Island
Criminal Defense Attorney

The new site now generates online leads. Digitalux's responsiveness stood out.

I am a Criminal Defense Attorney in Providence, RI.

I was looking to attract clients in a highly competitive internet space. I wanted more Rhode Island residents (my targeted market) to become aware of my law practice.

The website was built from scratch. Digitalux did everything. They provided the content. The only thing that I did was procure the domain web host but other than that, they did everything else. The platform was Bluehost. Also, they developed a marketing platform for me on Facebook, and really put me in touch with directories and White Pages, Yellow Pages, Yelp, all legal-associated directories.

How did you come to work with Digitalux?

I was looking at other types of websites throughout the country for the specialty that I practice in. One in particular in Chicago I came across, I liked it, so I went down to the bottom of the page and saw that Digitalux had created it so I contacted them and expressed an interest in having them build my site. Dan at Digitalux was able to design and build my website for my law practice and optimize the site for search engines (SEO).  The duration of the project was 6-8 weeks (3 weeks for website design and SEO optimization is ongoing).

Because of Dan/Digitalux, my site has been viewed by hundreds of consumers and the site is starting to generate internet leads. Now I have more visibility in terms of having the website we didn't have before; now clients are able to find me online. In terms of the SEO, we're starting to generate some leads from people doing searches for attorneys in Rhode Island, certainly generating leads from that. It's slowly but surely starting to make me more visible to the general public.

How did Digitalux perform from a project management standpoint?

Excellent! I came to them with an idea and they really took it and so far so good.

What distinguishes Digitalux from other providers?

This is my first venture so I don't have anything to compare it with. That being said, I do know they're very responsive to my concerns and my needs. It doesn't take long to get back to me in terms of a question or trying out different things - things I never really considered. From that perspective, I have been very pleased.

Everything's fine.

Overall Score I am extremely pleased with Dan/Digitalux, particularly with respect to his professionalism, responsiveness, and innovation.
    All project schedules have been met.
    The costs were comparable with the market in Rhode Island.
    Dan met and exceeded my expectations.
    I would definitely refer Dan/Digitalux to others looking to create a web page and for SEO optimization

Web Design & SEO for Marketing Agency

"They [Digitalux] were very accommodating to our time constraints and are very knowledgeable about the industry."

Digitalux provided a variety of services for the client including brainstorming, website redesign, creative material and logo redesign, SEO, and marketing.

New York Metro Area
Account Manager, JL Media

Thanks to Digitalux, the client’s website is vastly improved and is now able to capture visitor info. The client praised the agency for their flexibility, communication, project management, and high quality of work.

I work for JL Media, an independent media agency.

I am an account manager at the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Digitalux?

We had an existing website that was a bit outdated - about five years old. Digitalux was able to help take us into the modern times and made it a very effortless process.

Digitalux was involved from the early brainstorming of the site. Then, they put together a scope of services outlining the timelines, what would be needed from us, and what they'd handle.

Then they did a whole asset collection from us using existing creative material and logos. They helped with the editing of the copy, the layout, and the format. They basically created the whole backend of the site so that it would have a good content management system that we could go in and easily make edits to.

They structured the marketing of our site as well. That was outside of their initial scope. They went above and beyond on that because they wanted to give us that extra service. They also provided an SEO set up. Even though the site is done, I'm still in contact with them.

They've also helped connect the database on the backend, so when people do come in and enter their email address and other contact information, we have that automatic database.

How did you come to work with Digitalux?

I did an online search and then interviewed companies that were a good fit. They were very easy to work with and very transparent on everything. That’s what made me select them.

It cost under $20,000.

It’s completed.

We're a reputation-orientated business, so the best thing I can tell you now is that we're actually able to track who is coming into our site. We're now able to collect data from them, as opposed to in the past where we were not. I wasn't expecting to have a home run of things because we aren't doing any paid search around it. We're not doing any marketing to the site. The website is really just a place where people can go and find more information about us.

We're now able to capture information of visitors. We can track the visitors. Just the fact that we're aware of who is coming and going is a huge improvement and benefit to us. The site is also set up for forward-looking things when we do want to get a little more sophisticated with what we're doing with the website. Digitalux built those things in for down the road enhancements.

How did Digitalux perform from a project management standpoint?

Digitalux's project management and quality of work were beyond expectations. They were so flexible and understanding. Communication back and forth is great.

What distinguishes Digitalux from other providers?

They were very accommodating to our time constraints and are very knowledgeable about the industry.

I already have.

Website Redesign for Management Consultant

"We even launched the site before schedule. I couldn't be happier."

After being referred to the client, Digitalux conducted an entire redesign of their website with a focus on mobile-friendliness and SEO.

Washington DC Metro Area
President, Runkle Consulting

The new website received positive feedback from clients upon launch. The client praised the agency for their digital marketing skills and willingness to take the lead. There were no areas for improvement, and the agency is recommended to others.

Runkle Consulting is an organizational development firm specializing in change management, effective teams, and individual coaching.

I am the president of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Digitalux?

I wanted to make sure that our website was mobile-friendly and optimized for SEO [search engine optimization].

Digitalux did an entire redesign of our website. I'm an independent small business, and the direction I gave them was to make my website representative of best-in-class marketing. I asked them to go through it and make sure that all of the pages were 100 percent geared for that.

How did you come to work with Digitalux?

Digitalux was referred to us. They were able to meet our needs and prior examples of their work impressed us.

It cost under $10,000.

The project is completed.

We did a relaunch of the new website and got a lot of positive feedback from our clients.

How did Digitalux perform from a project management standpoint?

Digitalux's quality is extremely high, and their project management was great. We even launched the site before schedule. I couldn't be happier.

What distinguishes Digitalux from other providers?

Digitalux's willingness to take the lead, given very little direction, sets them apart. I know very little about digital marketing, and Digitalux was able to make some key decisions for me, which was really helpful.

Is there anything Digitalux could have improved or done differently?

I'd love to have areas of continuing improvement, but I don't have any for them right now.

Web Design & Digital Marketing for Criminal Law Firm

"They designed a very sleek, user-friendly website. Thanks to their efforts, they’ve made my phone ring."

Digitalux provided a variety of services for the client including web design and development, SEO, and social media marketing, with the goal of improving online presence.

Chicago Metro Area
Owner, Law Office

Digitalux’s contributions succeeded in improving traffic and engagement for the client. The agency is praised for their responsiveness and interest in building a lasting partnership. The only area noted for improvement was proximity, which couldn’t be helped.

Please describe your organization and your role.

I have my own law practice, and I handle mostly criminal defense and driving under the influence [DUI] defense.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Digitalux?

My main goal was to bring in more clients through online marketing. I also worked with them previously while I was running for public office, to help manage my online campaign.

The first job was about two or three years ago where I ran for public office here in Chicago. Digitalux set up a very nice website, and also was very active on social media promoting the campaign. They used Facebook and a variety of other platforms to run ads for my target audience. At one point, we had more than 400,000 impressions. We really got a lot of attention through the Internet. They really did a great job. Unfortunately, we didn’t win the election, but Digitalux really did a great job.

After the election, I retained their services to help me bring in new cases for my law practice. What I hired them to do was develop another website that was SEO optimized. Digitalux identified what the most important keywords to use on Google were for my area of practice in my community. Within a short period of time, they got me on the first page of Google for those keywords. They designed a very sleek, user-friendly website. Thanks to their efforts, they’ve made my phone ring.

How did you come to work with Digitalux?

I found them through Elance.

I would say under $10,000.

With regard to the campaign when I was running for judge, it brought a lot of engagement. There were thousands of people engaged on the computer. There were so many people, that it was hard for me to keep track of it all. Digitalux did a great job getting my name out there that way. They have helped me bring in business.

How did Digitalux perform from a project management standpoint?

Digitalux is excellent and very responsive. Whenever they say they’re going to get a job done, it’s usually done before it’s due. I’ve got no complaints at all. In fact, if I had a bigger budget for this, I’d pay them for more services.

What distinguishes Digitalux from other providers?

They’re interested in building relationships. The impression that I get from them is that they’re trying to build a relationship with their clients. It’s more than just performing a service.

Is there anything Digitalux could have improved or done differently?

The only thing I was uncomfortable with in the beginning was that Digitalux is in New Jersey and I’m in Illinois, but that wasn’t a problem at all. The fact that they’re all the way out on the East coast really didn’t make a difference. Digitalux does a great job.

I think their fees are very reasonable.
    On a scale of one to five, my answer is I need a bigger scale.
    I already have recommended them to friends of mine.

Long-term Partnership with Digital Agency

"The quality of Digitalux's work has been exceptional."

Digitalux provided a variety of services for the client including public relations, PPC, Facebook advertising, and SEO-focused projects like audits and strategy link-building.

New York Metro Area
Managing Partner, JAKK Solutions

The client is pleased to report that Digitalux’s contributions helped them appear in several top publications and triple their organic reach. The client praises the agency for their responsiveness and cutting edge marketing and public relations strategies.

We are digital marketing agency.

I’m the owner of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Digitalux?

We've had Digitalux come in on a number of projects and help us out where we didn't have the expertise. We work with large and small clients, local and national clients, on a variety of digital topics.

They've helped us with a number of SEO-focused projects including audits, strategy link-building, and other all other related general advice and strategy services. They've helped us with public relations [PR] campaigns, pay-per-click campaigns and Facebook advertising.

How did you come to work with Digitalux?

I met Dan, the founder, a couple of years ago at a conference here in New York. We hit it off and ended up working together.

It’s cost between $10,000 and $50,000, probably the higher end of that range.

It's ongoing.

We ramped up a PR campaign, where we got mentioned in a number of the top publications, which resulted in probably 10,000 new visitors over the course of two months.

In terms of SEO, we have a client where with just the organic traffic over the six-month period, they tripled their organic reach. That's going from about 10,000 to 30,000 visitors over the course of the last six months or so.

How did Digitalux perform from a quality and project management standpoint?

The quality of Digitalux's work has been exceptional; that's why we like to work with them. We only work with them when we really want to impress. They were extremely responsive, always answering within minutes, or within a day, which is something reasonable.

What distinguishes Digitalux from other providers?

They're very cutting edge. They're not one of these agencies that are implementing the good strategies of two years ago. Their PR and even their content marketing is top notch, along with some of the best gurus out there, I would say. They've turned us to a lot of strategies that we weren't even aware of, that are both very effective and cutting edge.

Is there anything Digitalux could have improved or done differently?

They do pick and choose which projects to work on with us, so we give them that flexibility. We'd like to increase the scope of certain projects, and they haven't wanted to do that. That was in their early days when they had a smaller team. That may not be the case currently. We haven't come to that in the last six months or so.

Content & Email Marketing for Cosmetics Brand

"They [Digitalux] really treat you like you're their only client."

2015 - Ongoing

Digitalux partnered with the client for the marketing and promotion of their new business to commerce site with the goal of improving communication with customers.

Rockaway, NJ
Digital Marketing Analyst, Yon-Ka Paris

Since working with Digitalux, the client reports that their revenue has significantly increased. Digitalux works as an extension of the client’s company, and the agency is praised for their quick turnaround time and excellent quality work.

I work at Yon-Ka Paris. We're a high-end French skincare company.

I’m a Digital Marketing Analyst.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Digitalux?

For the past 25 years, we have just been a B2B company in the US. This past June, we launched our B2C website and that's where I came in to run that website. We were looking to partner with an agency that would help us with the marketing and promotion of the B2C site. We wanted to increase and improve communication with our customers and track the traffic on the website.

Digitalux has created and manages our blog. They’ve also done a lot of email blasts, promoting our brand and products. They have also done a lot of search engine optimization [SEO] work to optimize our search results.

How did you come to work with Digitalux?

I'm not entirely sure since they precede my work in the company.

For the emails alone, we pay around $30,000 a year.

It’s an ongoing partnership.

As we started sending more emails with Digitalux, our revenue skyrocketed. Emails right now are bringing in the most revenue for us, which is a really big deal. If we didn't have well-designed emails, our business wouldn't be doing as well as it is.

How did Digitalux perform in terms of the quality of their work and from a project management standpoint?

The quality of their work is very good. They don't need much guidance and respond really quickly to any questions or comments that we have. You can tell it's not just a 9 to 5 job for them. They're always thinking about your company around the clock. It's good to have an extra set of eyes who might be more experienced or knowledgeable in the field than you are, offering advice or guidance or maybe catching something you missed.

The turnaround time is amazing. I've worked with other companies and it takes them much longer to produce the results or give us projects. Whereas with them, I can tell them to do something now, and in a few hours they will have it completed and ready to go, which is really important for us, especially when you're dealing with e-commerce. You need to have a fast turnaround with different projects.

What distinguishes Digitalux from other providers?

They really treat you like you're their only client. The companies I work with are good, but I don't feel like I have that kind of relationship with them. Digitalux responds so quickly, it feels like they’re an extra employee in your company. You can tell they really care about your business and that they really want you to do well. Digitalux is proud of their work and really want to see you succeed, as well as them as a company. It's just great having someone who really cares that much about your business too.

Is there anything Digitalux could have improved or done differently?

Nothing that comes to mind, we've just been pretty happy with them. We don't have any complaints.

Even when I give them last minute projects and stuff, they always turn it around. It's usually us who's having the deadline.
    It's very cost effective, especially with the returns we get from the different initiatives. They're very fair with their price; you can tell they're not trying to overcharge or anything.
    Everything's very professional. The design quality is very good.
    I would definitely recommend them to anyone who's looking for digital marketing or email marketing.

Digital Marketing & Web Development for Internet Company

"One of the reasons we chose to go with Digitalux is because they're able to move quickly."

2014 - Ongoing

To free up internal resources, the client hired Digitalux to maintain their website, provide marketing components, and manage social media accounts and campaigns.

Los Angeles Metro Area
Sr. Director, Internet Company

Digitalux’s work for the client has resulted in improved organic traffic. The client praises the agency for their exceptional project management, responsiveness, and quality of work, and continues to rely on them for a variety of services.

We provide online ordering solutions for restaurants, primarily small chains and independent restaurants across the country. We also offer some ancillary services that go along with online ordering.

What are your position and responsibilities?

I'm a senior director at the company. My role is a 50/50 split between marketing and development.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Digitalux?

Internally, our developers have many obligations to our clients and to our system itself. We determined that it was not efficient for us to maintain our own website. We reached out to Digitalux to have them step in and provide some marketing components for our website as well as some content marketing and a variety of other services. Our engagement with them was to free up resources internally.

Their involvement is very widespread. They have become an integral part of our team, even though they're not part of our company. They have full control of our public facing website as far as the marketing component is concerned. They maintain and update that as needed. They also manage our social media accounts and campaigns, our content marketing efforts and some PPC [pay-per-click] work as well. They're very involved in the production and distribution of our marketing material.

How did you come to work with Digitalux?

In November 2014, we were working with another group based in northern California. They had some capabilities and some deficiencies, and we determined that they were not going to be a good long-term partner for us. We set out on a search to find a new management company, and we interviewed a number of different candidates, whether they were just individuals or small companies, knowing that we would need a high level of attention, broad services, and quick movement.

Rather than reaching out to a big company that would treat us like one of a number of clients, we were specifically looking for a smaller company with direct access to the people that knew exactly what needed to be done. [Owner] Dan Scalco at Digitalux was brought in after evaluating a number of other companies and, so far, it's been a great fit.

The size of the project is in the $10,000 to $50,000 range.

Our partnership started in 2014 and is ongoing.

One of the goals that was passed off to Digitalux was to increase organic searches and traffic to the site. If you were to look at our best clients, they're the ones that are reaching out to us and, of course, we would rather get them in an organic way rather than in a paid way.

A couple of things were done to help improve that, and we've seen some improvement on organic traffic to the site. That's constantly trended up. There have been hurdles and bumps, and ups and downs, but the trend has been positive since we launched that initiative.

How did Digitalux perform from a project management standpoint?

The quality has been fantastic and project management has been exceptional.

What distinguishes Digitalux from other providers?

Dan has taken the reins and is able to implement changes and new items very quickly. That's key for us because we don't like anything hanging out there. One of the reasons we chose to go with Digitalux is because they're able to move quickly. Their responsiveness is exceptional. In fact, it almost removes the project management aspect of it to some degree because the projects are handled so quickly. There might be multiple small projects, but they all get cranked out, and it alleviates a lot of the management that goes along with it. There aren't multiple tiers of people we need to deal with to get it done, so that's also very beneficial to us.

Is there anything Digitalux could have improved or done differently?

I can't specifically say. It's a constant battle between trying to be proactive and reactive with our projects and improvement. It's always nice to be as proactive as possible with certain elements. You want to know about deficiencies as soon as possible so you can take action. If anything, it's just staying on top, and staying ahead of what we need to be doing. They haven't been slow, but faster is always better.

I have no problem recommending them.

Digital Marketing for Digital Strategy Agency

"I have absolutely no trepidation, no regrets whatsoever in working with Digitalux."

The client hired Digitalux for SEO and assistance improving their online presence. The agency continued supporting the client with digital advertising campaigns.

Hoboken, NJ
Owner, Drummond St. Strategy

Digitalux’s SEO work was extremely effective, improving the search rankings of the client and their customers alike. Digitalux was also able to earn the client more visibility with various content writing opportunities. The agency was praised for their dedication.

My company is Drummond St. Strategy, a marketing strategy company focusing on research and planning for online marketing initiatives.

I am the principal and owner of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Digitalux?

We were looking for help in SEO [search engine optimization] and increasing our digital presence. I've been in the industry long enough to know that word of mouth is strong but, as far as those leads coming in, I needed help getting the company name out into the digital world.

Digitalux is heavily involved in our digital advertising campaign. That includes a lot of search engine optimization, copywriting, search engine marketing, Facebook, and Twitter advertising among other digital advertising activities. The content marketing consisted of reaching out to bloggers to either have them write about my company or have them guest post on my blog. We've also done some backlinking, which is having other websites backlink to my site. These are strategies that we've been using to increase our search engine results to increase leads, visibility, and traffic.

How did you come to work with Digitalux?

We're based in Hoboken, New Jersey, so I Googled "Hoboken marketing agencies." I was looking for partnerships, and it's a pretty dense area, so I knew there would be some other people around to partner with. Now, I'm not surprised to say that his site came up first, and was top in all the rankings. One day, we just connected over social media, then we actually got together and talked through some business things, and have collaborated since then.

In the past year, it cost between $75,000 and $100,000.

Our relationship is ongoing.

There are two parts to that answer. One is for my company, Drummond St. Strategy, and then another for other clients. For my company specifically, we were nowhere in Google search results. We're now on the first page for "marketing strategy" and "marketing agency Hoboken." Digitalux secured me several different content writing opportunities with Inc, Entrepreneur, and different other blog posts through their contacts.

Then, for my clients, one specifically is a university in New York City. In an extremely dense area of colleges and universities, Digitalux worked with one nursing program to get them ranked first in search results. Digitalux also worked with an MBA school in New York City. They were originally in page three or four. Now they are on the first page.

How did Digitalux perform from a project management standpoint?

They did very well. From the moment I met Dan [Scalco, owner of Digitalux], I was very impressed with his dedication and focus. They work nights and weekends – whatever it takes to get a project done.

What distinguishes Digitalux from other providers?

Whenever you're in a charge of a business, it's hard to bring someone else in because you're not sure how they're going to work with clients, and then they become part of your reputation. I have absolutely no trepidation, no regrets whatsoever in working with Digitalux. They are extremely focused and professional. Everything is delivered on time or before, and projects come in either on budget or slightly under budget. I contracted him to do X, Y and Z, and he comes back and says, "Oh, I also threw in A, B and C." They always do a little bit extra.

Is there anything Digitalux could have improved or done differently?

To be honest on both sides, I'm thinking it through, but there's nothing coming to mind. I honestly can't think of anything.

Absolutely.