Digital Innovative Ideas

Digitalrooar is one of the leading Software, Web Development, Mobile Development, and Digital Marketing companies committed to offering end-to-end IT services in Web, Mobile & Cloud.

From mobile app design, UI/UX Design, Magento Development, WordPress Development, SEO to PPC, we have successfully delivered plenty of projects till the date. We have clients from Australia, Dubai, Canada, Spain, and various other countries.

Digitalrooar is a Google AdWords Certified company, providing digital marketing solutions to grab more traffic and leads with complete satisfactory results.

We have dedicated team for Web design and website development that create business website and online marketing team to give visualization for your business to reach a number of customers.

2019

Application platform
Social Media Focus
Animation Focus
Production Services

Popsicase, NeedARide.Club, Ninety Four Singapore, The Original Organic Co., Make My Firm, Renting Zone, Go Serve, 247 Verify, Accountant Outsourced, Treespec Qualified Arborists, Satyaja Infratech, eTax Group, Turbo Express Tax, Praharsh Easy IT Returns - Android App, Credit Repair Classroom

Popsicase Image

Popsicase

More than an eco-friendly phone case. These are made from fishing nets. With the folding handle, POPSICASE becomes a conventional iPhone case that lets you keep your smartphone safe just like any other case. However, when you need more safety and balance, simply slide the handle out, hold it, and maneuver the iPhone better.

For more information about our complete portfolio:

If you are looking to build an eCommerce store like this, contact us at [email protected]
NeedARide.Club Image

NeedARide.Club

Pre-Booked Private Transfers Made Simple.  Learn why others save 10% on every pre-booked private transfer throughout South East Qld. Online quotes (vehicle photos, prices, real-time availability) & instant booking confirmations.

For more information about our complete portfolio: https://www.digitalrooar.com.au/our-portfolio/

If

you are looking to build an online booking website like this, contact us at [email protected]
Ninety Four Image

Ninety Four

Ninety Four is a Digital Marketing Agency based in Singaport. At Digitalrooar, we are handling various projects of Digital Marketing, Web Development & UI/UX Design assigned by Ninety Four.

If you are an agency and want to provide us

the projects of web development, web design, mobile development or digital marketing, contact us at [email protected]
The Original Organic Image

The Original Organic

The Original Organic Co isn't just about healthy food, it's about encouraging a healthy lifestyle for you and your family. After coming to know more about the food industry and the nasty chemicals and pesticides that are used in farming, the passionate team behind the Original Organic Co wanted to raise awareness, and spread the goodness of wholesome, organic eating to you and especially your little ones. Discover the

difference of going organic by shopping and building your virtual trolley with household staples, right here. Order today, delivered tomorrow. The Original Organic Co offers you the opportunity to enjoy fresh, wholesome and certified organic seasonal produce delivered right to your door.

If you want to develop an eCommerce website like this, contact us at [email protected]

Renting Zone Image

Renting Zone

Renting zone is a peer to peer renting hub suitable for students, normal people and businesses. It’s not only limited to cars. We are the one-stop destination for all your renting requirements starting from financial calculators for students as well as books, amplifiers, guitars for college students. We also take care of your lifestyle and provide yachts, luxury cars, jet ski etc. on rent.

For more information about

our complete portfolio: https://www.digitalrooar.com.au/our-portfolio/

If you want to develop website like this, contact us at [email protected]
Make My Firm Image

Make My Firm

MAKE MY FIRM is a veteran professional business setup advisory firm with 17 years and above experience in Dubai, UAE. The company us working on self assessments and 365 possibilities round the year providing you the one stop shop solution that is not limited to provide assistance on the Trade License registration in Dubai, UAE but the company have team of financial & tax advisors, legal advisors and Insurance

advisors.

If you are looking to build a website like this, contact us at [email protected]

Web Development & Digital Marketing for Automotive Group

"They're always polite and have a ready-to-help attitude."

Digitalrooar developed a series of websites for a car dealership group. They integrated a sales feed into the site, made it easier for admin to manage inventory, and more. Currently, they do digital marketing.

Australia
Director, Best Buy Autos Group LTD

Public response toward the websites is positive, and Digitalrooar's marketing campaigns have already started increasing sales. A communicative team, they update the in-house staff at each project stage to make sure that they deliver the desired result. Their knowledge continues to impress.

I am the director of Best Buy Autos. We had been associated with Digitalrooar sine 2018. I am Used card dealer and I own many business within the Automotive industry as well as consultancy, accounting and home and car loan business

For what projects/services did your company hire Digitalrooar?

We associated with Digitalrooar since 2018. Our initial requirement was to develop Business website for Best Buy Autos, Carwoo and Carsalwayswanted and since we developed the website, we opted for Digital marketing services and Digitalrooar is still managing all our marketing activities for us.

Our main motive was to design and developed amazing design and create a admin for us to manage our stock and pricing etc. After the development our aim was to get digital marketing to increase our sales.

One of my friend recommended Digitalrooar. I spoke to the owner and I conveyed my requirements and his team came up with budget friendly solution for us and I opted for their services.

They have designed and developed Carsalwayswanted, Bestbuyautos, Carwoo, Bestbuyholding, They have also helped me to integrate carsales feed to our website and we do have admin from where we are managing our stock and other website details.

After the website development, Digitalrooar team proposed a marketing solution. I opted for it and they are still handling our Marketing activities.

I did not bother on what composition they have used to deliver my work. but I mainly interacted with Project coordinator during the web development and I am constantly in touch with owner and discussing our marketing strategy.

It's been great experience since we associated with Digitalrooar! I got great comments on my website from friends and customer and i really admire Digitalroorar work.

Since they are handling our marketing Campaign, we have increased our sales gradually and right now we are getting almost 20 leads per day. As a business owner i only wanted to get my investment back and Digitalrooar helped me get that within 6 months of time.

From start to finish I never felt alone as digitalrooar team kept me in loop for each and every stage and they were regularly sharing all the updates. They have very intelligent and skilled team who understand clients need and deliver the desired result. I must say that I made a right decision to choose my It service provider.

Website design that they have made were amazing and impressive. I liked at first go. Their knowledge and presence of mind were excellent. They're always polite and have a ready-to-help attitude.

I am satisfied and amazed with their work so far so i don't have any suggestion for them but they always have suggestions for my business which i like the most about them.

Overall Score Excellent! in all areas.
    Most easiest ever!
    The pricing for website development was very competitive and also the Digital marketing package they offered us is a great plus
    Excellent! I am amazed with their services.
    I already referred many of my friends and business partners to Digitalrooar

WordPress Website Dev for Business Advisory Firm

"The workflow between us was very smooth and productive."

Mar. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Digitalrooar provided WordPress development and digital marketing. Their team supplied SEO, social media marketing, and Google Ads work.

Dubai, UAE
CEO, Make My Firm

Digitalrooar successfully built a great website. The workflow was smooth and productive. They had a great understanding and a team that generated a tremendous impact overall.

MAKE MY FIRM is a veteran professional business setup advisory firm with 17 years and above experience in Dubai, UAE. We work on self assessments and 365 possibilities round the year providing you the one stop shop solution that is not limited to provide assistance on the Trade License registration in Dubai, UAE but we have team of financial & tax advisors, legal advisors and Insurance advisors. Your business is small or big you are important to us as we know guiding and setting milestone to the new business that has to grow will provide us a chance to setup a prolong relations. Those expats or locals who are in intention to set up the business locally or globally, we assure them the best guidelines so they may only focus towards the profitability.

For what projects/services did your company hire Digitalrooar?

Digitalrooar team has developed a WordPress website for us and also doing our Digital marketing since last one and half year. They are also managing our domain, emails, and maintenance work.

Our goal was to find IT partner who can take care of all our IT asset. We wanted to setup our own server, and then required to develop a nice looking seo friendly website and then wanted to have someone who can take care of our Digital marketing and maintenance work.

We met Digitalrooar Director Chintan Thakkar in Dubai while he was on a client visit. We presented our requirements to him and he came up with a plan and solution and we liked his approach and we have decided to collaborate with Digitalrooar.

Digitalrooar team has design and developed our website Makemyfirml.ae. They are having creative designer team who presented each webpage design to me and we together make correction and they were able to deliver the design that we were looking for. They have developed the website in WordPress platform. After developing the website they have deployed on our server which is also managed by them. After website we opted for Digital marketing services where in they are managing our website SEO, Social media marketing and google AdWords for us.

We have worked closely with their Business analyst at the time of website development. And currently we are working with their Digital marketing specialist.

We are really glad and fortunate to find partners like Digitalrooar. Our website has a great success, the services and content they have written was commendable due to which we are able to grab good market attention. We are very delighted with the website and specially with DM, we are getting tremendous outcome from the marketing campaign that we are running.

The workflow between us was very smooth and productive.

Their understanding Delivery Skill set knowledge Competitor analysis Great team

So far we are happy with their offerings. In terms of work i don't think that they need any improvements.

Overall Score Excellent! in all areas.
    It was very smooth and they are always available for us as and when we needed their support
    Excellent! I am amazed with their services.
    We already referring their services to our clients and colleagues.