Grow your Business with Fast Power

Meet DigitalMarketing.com. We believe no opportunity should be left on the table. A new generation of advanced technologies featuring Capture It All™ — exclusive only to DigitalMarketing.com — to outsmart and outgrow your competition.

Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Pay Per Click (PPC) and Social Media Marketing (SMM) are among the long list of Digital Marketing Services we provide. We cultivate long-term and effective partnerships with our clients to ensure targets are always met.

2003
Irvine, CA
  • Irvine, CA 92606

Digital Marketing for Small Marketing & PR Firm

“DIGITALMARKETING.com provides a first-class experience with efficient and impressive results.”

Jan. 2010 - Ongoing

DIGITALMARKETING.com takes care of SEO, social media, and other online marketing services. They’ve incorporated every relevant avenue into their marketing plan and continue to adjust as needed.

California
Owner, Proprietary Marketing & PR Company

DIGITALMARKETING.com has an extremely professional team that’s dedicated to their projects. They maintain constant contact and do exceptional work. They understand the market well and leverage that knowledge to accomplish extraordinary results that outshine any of their competitors.

I'm the owner of a small marketing and PR firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with DIGITALMARKETING.com?

I needed help with our overall marketing.

DIGITALMARKETING.com helped with SEO, social media marketing, and a variety of other services. They’ve helped spread the word about our company through LinkedIn, search engines, and other social media.

I had one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with DIGITALMARKETING.com?

I did research online and found that they were located nearby. I visited them and was impressed by the whole team and their abilities.

We’ve been working together since 2010.

They successfully promoted our company in every applicable avenue in a timely fashion. I’ve been satisfied with their work since we first started the partnership. I’ve referred them to friends and clients numerous times because they do such a beautiful job.

How did DIGITALMARKETING.com perform from a project management standpoint?

DIGITALMARKETING.com provides a first-class experience with efficient and impressive results. Whenever I have a question, they quickly respond. We mainly communicate over email and phone.

They’re extraordinarily professional and do amazing work. I’ve been nothing but pleased with their abilities and results. They know exactly how to present your company on the highest-level possible. They’re truly in a league of their own. I’m extremely fortunate to have discovered them.

No, they’ve been perfect. I don’t have any complaints.

Email them your business concerns and let them respond in a timely fashion. Then, speak to them, and you’ll see how great the results will be.

Overall Score They've done a first-class job.
    They’re extremely efficient and very professional.
    They're excellent.
    I refer them all the time.