Turn Your Business Into Brand

Professional SEO services in Nepal | SEO Company Digital Terai

As a Top Digital marketing agency in Nepal, We help you turn your business into brand with our audience targeted & conversion oriented marketing strategies.

Get Professional SEO services in Nepal to rank your website on top of Google & increase your qualified leads with Nepal's Top SEO company. Call (9863992047) Now!

2018
Kathmandu, Nepal
  • Nepal

Website Redesign for Hotel

"Their dedication to our project impressed me."

Oct. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Top Digital Marketing Agency - Digital Terai worked from mockups to execute a redesign of an existing website. They created demos throughout the development cycle and incorporated the feedback.

Nepal
Peshal Bhattarai
Business Owner, Ugrachandi Hotel

Following the successful launch of the redesigned website, emails and calls from prospective customers increased as the site helped to generate more online bookings. Expect a passionate team willing to teach new software methods to beginners.

I am the owner of a hotel.

For what projects/services did your company hire Top Digital Marketing Agency - Digital Terai?

We created a company website a few years earlier, but we hadn’t focused on digital marketing. We needed to increase our brand outreach with new digital strategies.

We wanted a well-designed, user-friendly website and we wanted to increase online bookings.

I did an online search for the best company based in Nepal, and I chose Digital Terai-based on their reputation.

They created mockups from ideas I had given them and provided an Adobe .PSD file. I was sufficiently impressed with the mockups that I asked them to start implementation. They frequently provided demos throughout development.

They had an experienced project manager, a few designers, a developer, and a QA tester.

Once our redesigned website was launched, we started receiving emails and calls from our customers and successfully achieved our target.

I was involved directly and their teamwork was amazing. They taught me a software development methodology, and I dedicated a few hours per week to discuss and finalize the product. They can handle any project without any trouble.

They were knowledgeable and passionate and their dedication to our project impressed me.

No, I can’t think of anything.