Your Digital Marketing Partner

Digital Shift creates professional digital marketing and online advertising solutions that are targeted for your ideal customer, integrated with social media, and optimized to help you win new customers!

Our digital marketing agency, Digital ShiftCorporation, was started in 2007. Our vision is still to be a leader in online relationship by providing our clients the best digital marketing solutions that deliver results! We specialize in Digital Marketing including Content Marketing, Social Media, Search Engine Optimization, and Professional Responsive Website Design and Re-design. Digital Shift provides the best value in web services.

Kitchener, Canada

Restaurants

Travel Agents

Wedding Planners

Digital Marketing for Insurance Company

“They're highly qualified, professional, and stay up-to-date with the latest technologies.”

Sep. 2018 - Ongoing

Helping generate new leads, Digital Shift developed a CRM software and oversaw SEO and digital advertising.

Ontario, Canada
Nick Finn
Director, Digital Strategy & Marketing, Morison Insurance Brokers Inc.

The conversion rate is on the rise and the in-house team is happy with cost per lead rates. Digital Shift goes above and beyond to meet all needs, while their exceptional customer service and commitment made them easy to work with.

I'm the director of digital strategy and marketing at Morison Insurance Brokers Inc. We sell commercial and personal lines of insurance.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digital Shift?

We were looking for a vendor to help us bring our company into the digital age and acquire new clients.

Digital Shift helps us generate new leads. They also built a CRM software and have been managing SEO and paid advertising for us.

We mostly work with their owner and three other members of their team, including a designer and a data analyst.

How did you come to work with Digital Shift?

We interviewed four different companies. Digital Shift had fantastic references and affordable rates, so we chose them.

We spent about $50,000–$60,000 annually with them.

We started working with them in September 2018 and the relationship is ongoing.

Every lead that we generate is worth between $100–$150 per prospect, which helps us keep our sales team motivated (every time they receive a call, they know they're getting paid $100–$150). Our conversion rate is 10–15%, which we’re very happy with.  We're in a very competitive industry, and  Digital Shift helps us stay ahead of our competitors.

How did Digital Shift perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very organized. They brought three people from their team to the pitch meeting, which we found impressive. They're very responsive and get back to us within 24 hours. We worked with more than 50 different agencies, and Digital Shift is definitely in the top 5%.

Their customer service is incredible. They're highly qualified, professional, and stay up-to-date with the latest technologies.

If they could add a few more people to their team, they could get more clients. They would never take on a project if they couldn't commit to delivering exceptional results.

Their rates are fair.
    We're happy with what they've produced so far.
    I've already recommended them.

Website Re-design and Marketing for Video Production Company

“The quality is outstanding and the effect they have on people's businesses is life changing.”

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

Digital Shift revamped the website of a video production company in order to increase web traffic and generate leads. They also provide email marketing services and SEO strategy.

Alberta, Canada
Mike Cook
CEO, Mike Cook Media

They build relationships with clients and work to see businesses reach full potential. The expertly built websites and marketing materials they produce are of the highest quality. Their wealth of knowledge is outmatched only by they’re professionalism.

I’m the owner-operator of Mike Cook Media & Video Production of Edmonton. It’s a digital marketing and video production company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digital Shift?

I needed my company website redesigned so that it would generate leads and business in order to increase revenue.

They overhauled my website, provided digital marketing services, and assisted with SEO strategy. We had a lot of conversations about what my goals were for the company and what kind of work I was looking to do, like wedding videos or more elaborate cooperate videos. They tailored the website design, SEO, and digital marketing content with a target audience in mind. Specific site redesigns included customer testimonials, Google reviews, and more tools for SEO.

The SEO strategy was to continually add and update site content to improve its page ranking organically. They created a template I can use to easily add more videos, work samples, or testimonials to truly showcase my business. They also researched and compiled a list of SEO friendly keywords to integrate into various parts of the website.

Additionally, they assisted with email marketing automation by setting up MailerLite and teaching me how to design and run campaigns. Lastly, Digital Shift provided general consultation on lead generation, creating value campaigns on Facebook ads, creating good opt-ins, and having effective sales funnels.

I mostly communicate with Matt, who acts as the project lead/manager. Occasionally, I’ll speak with a few members of his staff.

How did you come to work with Digital Shift?

I first met Digital Shift at a networking event. After seeing them at several subsequent networking events, we started talking about the possibility of working together. With all the different options available, I went with Digital Shift because we had a good rapport and I felt I could trust them.

I spend about $1,000 a month for their services.

We started working together in August 2016, and the relationship is ongoing.

I was recently contacted by a production company who found the website and was impressed by it. As a result, they offered a $10,000–$11,000 project that was great for my company. Through networking, I’ve seen several of Digital Shift’s clients experience significant increases in business and web presence after collaborating.

How did Digital Shift perform from a project management standpoint?

They're really prompt with communication. They stay on top of everything and are very methodical when accomplishing tasks. They reach out if they need something from me and strive to get customers the most out of their business.

Their wealth of knowledge and professionalism are the biggest advantages of working with them.

For companies looking to have their website be a positive influence on their business, this is the company to work with.

Overall Score I really enjoy working with them.
    We’ve never had issues with deadlines.
    Any lower and you’d get a lesser quality of service.
    I have already.