Your Digital Marketing Partner

Digital Shift creates professional digital marketing and online advertising solutions that are targeted for your ideal customer, integrated with social media, and optimized to help you win new customers!

Our digital marketing agency, Digital ShiftCorporation, was started in 2007. Our vision is still to be a leader in online relationship by providing our clients the best digital marketing solutions that deliver results! We specialize in Digital Marketing including Content Marketing, Social Media, Search Engine Optimization, and Professional Responsive Website Design and Re-design. Digital Shift provides the best value in web services.

Kitchener, Canada

Restaurants

Travel Agents

Wedding Planners

Website Re-design and Marketing for Video Production Company

“The quality is outstanding and the effect they have on people's businesses is life changing.”

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

Digital Shift revamped the website of a video production company in order to increase web traffic and generate leads. They also provide email marketing services and SEO strategy.

Alberta, Canada
Mike Cook
CEO, Mike Cook Media

They build relationships with clients and work to see businesses reach full potential. The expertly built websites and marketing materials they produce are of the highest quality. Their wealth of knowledge is outmatched only by they’re professionalism.

I’m the owner-operator of Mike Cook Media & Video Production of Edmonton. It’s a digital marketing and video production company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digital Shift?

I needed my company website redesigned so that it would generate leads and business in order to increase revenue.

They overhauled my website, provided digital marketing services, and assisted with SEO strategy. We had a lot of conversations about what my goals were for the company and what kind of work I was looking to do, like wedding videos or more elaborate cooperate videos. They tailored the website design, SEO, and digital marketing content with a target audience in mind. Specific site redesigns included customer testimonials, Google reviews, and more tools for SEO.

The SEO strategy was to continually add and update site content to improve its page ranking organically. They created a template I can use to easily add more videos, work samples, or testimonials to truly showcase my business. They also researched and compiled a list of SEO friendly keywords to integrate into various parts of the website.

Additionally, they assisted with email marketing automation by setting up MailerLite and teaching me how to design and run campaigns. Lastly, Digital Shift provided general consultation on lead generation, creating value campaigns on Facebook ads, creating good opt-ins, and having effective sales funnels.

I mostly communicate with Matt, who acts as the project lead/manager. Occasionally, I’ll speak with a few members of his staff.

How did you come to work with Digital Shift?

I first met Digital Shift at a networking event. After seeing them at several subsequent networking events, we started talking about the possibility of working together. With all the different options available, I went with Digital Shift because we had a good rapport and I felt I could trust them.

I spend about $1,000 a month for their services.

We started working together in August 2016, and the relationship is ongoing.

I was recently contacted by a production company who found the website and was impressed by it. As a result, they offered a $10,000–$11,000 project that was great for my company. Through networking, I’ve seen several of Digital Shift’s clients experience significant increases in business and web presence after collaborating.

How did Digital Shift perform from a project management standpoint?

They're really prompt with communication. They stay on top of everything and are very methodical when accomplishing tasks. They reach out if they need something from me and strive to get customers the most out of their business.

Their wealth of knowledge and professionalism are the biggest advantages of working with them.

For companies looking to have their website be a positive influence on their business, this is the company to work with.

Overall Score I really enjoy working with them.
    We’ve never had issues with deadlines.
    Any lower and you’d get a lesser quality of service.
    I have already.