Digital Sales | Relevant Traffic. Real Results

Digital Marketing Agency, SEO, PPC (Paid Search), Analytics, Social Campaigns, Marketing Automation, Content Marketing, Advertising & Retargeting, Web Development, User Experience, Creative Development, Ecommerce Development, Software & App Development – www.DigitalSales.ie and www.DigitalSales.com

Dublin, Ireland

Tuath Housing, Foscadh Housing, www.CareerGuidance.ie, www.Magento.ie, Lambda Stretch, My Project...Minding You, etc. https://www.digitalsales.ie/portfolio.php

World Class Website Design | My Project...Minding You | Digital Sales

World Class Website Design | My Project...Minding You | Digital Sales

World Class Website Design | www.TuathHousing.ie | Digital Sales

World Class Website Design | www.TuathHousing.ie | Digital Sales

Website Development | Website Design | eCommerce | SEO | Software Development | Creative Design

Digital Marketing and Web Design for Electrician

“Overall, I've seen the fruition of my investment with them.”

Apr. - July 2018

Digital Sales provided digital marketing, advertising, SEO, and site optimization services for an electrical contracting company.

Wicklow, Ireland
Dermot O'Rourke
Owner, DOR Combined Services

Digital Sales’ efforts were met with positive acclaim. The team is responsive, accommodating, and effective. Customers can expect a high return on investment from a seasoned team of experts.

I'm the owner of an electrical contracting company. We do boiler repair, breakdown, and replacement.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digital Sales?

I wanted to broaden my client base since a lot of my customers were being drawn in by word-of-mouth.

They've helped with marketing, advertising, made suggestions for my website. They've also helped with my site's SEO.

I have one point of contact.

How did you come to work with Digital Sales?

I've known them for a long time, and they were recommended to me by another person in my industry. I saw what their model had to offer and decided I wanted to take my company to the next level and implement something like that, too.

We've invested $5,000 – $10,000.

We began working together in April 2018 and wrapped up in July 2018.

The results have been excellent; nearly too good, in fact. In addition to the leads I've already gotten from word-of-mouth, my workload has increased, which is great. Overall, I've seen the fruition of my investment with them. I can easily get five referrals from one online inquiry or one Google search. It opens up a whole new avenue outside of my already established customer base.

How did Digital Sales perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very detailed and we kept in regular communication. They were very prompt in answering any questions I might have.

I'm impressed with how they applied themselves in regard to their strong attention to detail. That also translated into a higher quality for my website.

No, honestly, I couldn't ask for more.

I can't speak highly enough of them.

Web Design & SEO for Local Heating and Cooling Company

“Their customer service is so much better than our previous company.”

Dec. 2018 - Feb. 2019

Digital Sales provided website upgrade services. They took over a project from an unsatisfactory partner and developed a brand-new site in its place.

Tony Madden
Founder and Director, TM Heating and Plumbing

The team produced excellent results, creating a good website that attracts leads thanks to their inclusion of blog posts. The project was managed effectively, with regular communication maintained and informative updates provided.

I’m the founder and director of TM Plumbing and Heating Contractors.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digital Sales?

We wanted to upgrade our website to get more traffic. We’d worked with another company but weren’t happy with the quality of the customer service.

They developed a brand-new website for us.

We worked with one person.

How did you come to work with Digital Sales?

A friend of mine knew them and said they were very good.

We spent $5,000–$10,000.

We worked together from December 2018–February 2019.

They’ve been very good to work with and we’ve seen good results. They did blog posts that created a lot of traffic to our site and increased the leads too.

How did Digital Sales perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management was very good. They communicated with us regularly on a weekly basis, and if there were any changes or proofs to send over, they were on it. They’re easy to deal with.

Their customer service is so much better than our previous company. They got back to us, often replying to emails the same day, and they were personable.

No, we’re happy with them. They provide good service.

They should continue with the good customer service they offered us.

E-Commerce and Web Development for Dance Retailer

"Although we didn’t start the project with Digital Sales, they came in as a savior at the end."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Digital Sales replaced an ineffective vendor for the development of a Magento-based website with e-commerce functionalities. They integrated PayPayl and Braintree and now are in charge of its maintenance.

Marketing Manager, Dance Retailer

By working with Digital Sales, the company now has a website on par with industry standards. Their efficient team delivers on their promises while also providing honest advice on what tasks should be tackled next. Working with them is easy and they’re willing to put client needs first over profit.

I’m the marketing manager for a dance retailer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digital Sales?

We were building a website from one of the Magento templates that we found and had a company that was supposed to help us. They didn’t do a very good job and things took a very long time, so we decided to find someone else.

Diarmuid (Sales & Business Development Manager, Digital Sales) helped us implement an online store to our website and assisted with PayPal and Braintree plugin integration. Digital Sales did so well that we went through the website to see what else needed to be fixed.

Diarmuid gave us a brief review of what else we should be looking at, and step by step, he took care of little jobs for us. Eventually, we moved the entire website over to their care. He also advises us on the next steps we should take.

We work directly with Diarmuid.

How did you come to work with Digital Sales?

We did a Google search and spoke to a few of the companies that popped up. Diarmuid was really fast and professional, so we decided to choose his company. It was a big change for us from the previous company we worked with.

We spent between $5,000–$10,000 so far.

We began working with them in February 2018, and it’s an ongoing relationship.

Digital Sales has delivered on every promise. Diarmuid works super fast and if we ask him about something, he will advise us and be completely honest if it’s something we really need to do or if it can wait until later. This has been really important to us. Overall, we’re happy with Digital Sales’ work.

How did Digital Sales perform from a project management standpoint?

Although we didn’t start the project with Digital Sales, they came in as a savior at the end. They slowly helped us get our website up to the standard we needed. They always complete tasks within the agreed-upon timeframes. If there are any delays, Diarmuid is upfront about it and provides updates every step of the way.

Diarmuid is an honest and nice guy, which is very helpful. We have the same vibe and it’s easy to work with him. I think he likes working with us as well.

We’re really happy and I don’t have anything for them to improve. We work together daily and if they know something, they will share it with us even if it’s something that isn’t going to bring in money for their business.

Just give Digital Sales a call.

Overall Score Digital Sales saved us and was able to get our website live.
    Digital Sales has met the deadlines 99% of the time.
    Digital Sales’ prices are less expensive than the other company we worked with previously.

Web Development & Digital Marketing for Plant Hire Company

“The work they did for us shortened the time we spend on the phone, and our booking process is much simpler.”

May - Aug. 2019

Digital Sales developed a new website for a construction equipment rental agency. They added video content to explain each product, improved organic traffic, and led PPC campaigns.

County Laois, Ireland
Sean Breen
Owner & Director, Eco Plant Hire

The new site attracts new customers, and leads are more informed about the services on offer. Digital Sales had a good understanding of the products, and their content kept the end user in mind. Their research was strong, they made themselves available, and they honored their promises.

We're a plant hire company that specializes in battery-powered and electric resources for the construction industry. We're the only company in Europe that specializes in this area.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digital Sales?

Our website was a mess, and we weren't showing up in web searches.

They looked at our existing website, took notes, and came back with a proposal. They helped us with everything. I'm fairly technical, but didn't have experience with software. They rebuilt the website and made it easy to navigate. They added videos that help customers understand the size and configuration of each machine we rent out. They also improved organic traffic to the site through blogs and other content, and they helped us with PPC campaigns. We have another specialist website for cement plants and descaling, and they've done a lot for that site as well.

We deal directly with one point of contact.

How did you come to work with Digital Sales?

We found them through a web search and had them in for a meeting. They responded very quickly and were very prepared. We were impressed by their documentation, and we decided to hire them.

Their services cost around $8,000.

We worked together between May-August 2019.

Their work is very useful, and we've seen an increase in new customers. The site answers a lot of questions, so the leads we receive already know a lot about the services we offer. The work they did for us shortened the time we spend on the phone, and our booking process is much simpler.

How did Digital Sales perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management is very good. They put themselves into the customers' shoes, and they had a good understanding of our products and our needs. Their research was great, and they worked hard for us. Whenever we called them, they'd pick up or call us right back. We could meet them in person, and we had a very good experience.

They were very friendly, and they were always focused and to the point. If they promised something, we could rest assured that it would get done. We were very impressed by them.

I was happy with their services, and I can't complain about anything they did. If I need to add anything to the site in the future, I will go to them again.

They looked over our site and came to our first meeting with a list of potential improvements. They won't waste any time, so let them know what you hope to achieve.

There were no issues at all.
    They were very clear about the cost, and I was happy with the price.
    I've already recommended them.

Web Design and Digital Marketing for Nonprofit Organization

“We're not their typical kind of client, but they were very helpful with our unique set of needs.”

Sept. 2018 - Feb. 2019

Digital Sales built a new website for a specialized charity organization. They designed and developed a site that appeals to the target audience and attracts new users and stakeholders.

Clare Shine
Administrator, My Project... Minding You

The charity’s visibility has improved, and the site offers an accurate representation of available services. Digital Sales was always professional and eager to keep the project moving smoothly. Their communication and responsiveness were good, and they continue to answer questions post-contract.

We are a small charity based in Dublin. We provide support services to children and families who suffer from social deprivation or substance misuse.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digital Sales?

We had no online presence and were in the process of building our strategic plan for a three-year period. We wanted to address our missing online presence and communicate our message to the stakeholders that provide funding and to clients who access our services.

We're not technically oriented, and we needed a team that could provide comprehensive services. We knew what kind of websites we liked, but we weren't sure how to go about developing a site. Digital Sales built our website from scratch, and the results appeal to our core demographics.

The final product speaks to our young audience, and the site informs clients about our services, where we're located, and how they can reach us. There is an inquiry option that links to Salesforce, where we maintain client records.

They offered social media services, but as our work is very sensitive, we decided not to pursue social media options at this time.

We had one main point of contact that we interacted with. I'm not sure how big the rest of his team was.

How did you come to work with Digital Sales?

After a tender process, Digital Sales was selected as our provider. Their presentation was professional and comprehensive, and our engagement with our main point of contact was very positive. We needed to work very closely with company, and we instantly had a good rapport with our contact.

The total cost was between $5,000-$10,000.

We received their proposal in May 2018, began an engagement in September 2018, and completed the bulk of the work within about a month. There were some delays, but that was because we were still developing our strategic plan and our branding. That was not on their side, and they were keen to finalize the project.

We're very happy with the outcomes and the service they provided. We like the look and feel of the site and the content we have. We can update things as we progress, and the site offers a good representation of the services we provide. We've received a number of inquiries directly through the site, which is important from our point of view. We hope to build on that, and are working on our SEO and visibility.

How did Digital Sales perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very professional and eager to keep the project moving in a timely manner. Their communication was good, and they responded promptly. They understood our requirements, and they helped us with any gaps in our technical knowledge. Their post-project support is very good, and our main contact is still available to answer our queries or resolve our issues.

Their ability to build a solid web presence and drive traffic through it is important to them. We're not their typical kind of client, but they were very helpful with our unique set of needs. I'm very happy with our engagement overall.

There's nothing I can think of that they should improve.

I'm very happy to recommend them. From our point of view, if you're ready to engage a web service provider, have a good idea of what you hope to achieve. It's important to have your branding, logo, and design strategy in place before you engage them.

Web Dev & Digital Marketing for Heating and Plumbing Co

“I liked how easy they made it for me.”

Mar. - June 2016

They developed a website from scratch that enables users to book and pay for plumbing, heating, and energy services. Other deliverables included blog posts, marketing strategies, paid advertising, and SEO.

Denis Moloney
Owner, Denis Moloney Services

Digital Sales delivered a well-designed and highly functional website, and their paid advertising efforts generated leads. They fostered an effortless collaboration, allowing internal stakeholders to focus on other business matters.

I’m the owner of Denis Moloney Services, a heating, plumbing, and renewable energy company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digital Sales?

I wanted a website that would allow people to refer back to us, but I also wanted to generate more business.

Digital Sales developed my website from scratch. They also did blog posts, SEO, and paid advertising. I had made small advertising efforts before, but they developed the strategies for us. The team also added a shop to the site that allows customers and leads to book and pay for the services that we offer.

I worked with one person from Digital Sales.

How did you come to work with Digital Sales?

A friend recommended Digital Sales. When I met with them, I was really impressed by everything they said.

I spent less than $10,000.

We worked together from March–June 2016.

I’m happy with the site; it looks good and works well. The SEO work took around six months to show results. When we did the paid marketing, we saw more business. We got leads just about every day.

How did Digital Sales perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very good and made the process very easy. We mostly communicated through phone and email. We met every few months as well to go over their progress.

I liked how easy they made it for me. I didn’t have to think about the project, which is exactly what I needed because I just wanted to concentrate on my business and not have to worry about it.

Nothing comes to mind. I was very happy with their work.

I have recommended people to them.

Web Design and Digital Marketing for Materials Manufacturer

"The whole process went fairly smoothly and was pretty pleasant; I have no complaints."

Feb. - May 2019

Digital Sales developed and designed a logo and website for an insulated panels producer. They showcased the brand using videos and blogs, and also help with SEO keywords.

Ireland
Martin Murphy
Director and Co-Founder, SIAB Panels

The new logo and website have received positive feedback from key internal and external stakeholders. Digital Sales kept the project moving with constant communication, providing step-by-step updates throughout the engagement. Their quality deliverables led to the imminent expansion of their role.

I'm director and co-founder of SIAB Panels. We make structural insulated panels for airtight buildings.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digital Sales?

We needed help getting our name and brand out in the market.

Digital Sales started by developing our logo. We had one initial meeting and then they came back with some preliminary sketches. We’d done our own research and showed them a few examples of what we generally wanted our website to look like. They gave us their feedback and then developed the site from scratch. They set up our e-commerce shop using Magento. They’re helping us present our brand using videos and blogs. They also help with SEO and identifying keywords that need to be on our pages.

I primarily deal with Diarmuid (Sales and Business Development Director, Digital Sales). I know he works with one other person to put it all together.

How did you come to work with Digital Sales?

I’ve known Diarmuid for years before we ran into each other at a business function. I told him I wanted to build a website and he gave me a rough outline of an offer. We spoke again later to go through his plan in more detail. I was nervous but he convinced me they could fix any problem.

I spent €7,000 (approximately $7,850 USD).

I'm not exactly sure of the dates but the main scope took place about six months ago. I'm signing up with them on an ongoing basis to hopefully do more work.

Digital Sales came up with great ideas. The logo is so good that we use it on everything, including our letterhead and invoices. I haven't been tracking website metrics but I'm happy with their work.

People don't understand structural insulated panels, so the main goal of the site is really to get the information out. The new site has been doing a good job. I ask anyone who calls if they looked at the site. Customers say that it’s informative and it makes sense.

How did Digital Sales perform from a project management standpoint?

Digital Sales insisted that they knew the way to go. I'm a bit stubborn but they were able to change my mind. The whole process went fairly smoothly and was pretty pleasant. I have no complaints. When there was a problem or I needed something done, they handled it quickly. They were much better than we were in terms of following our timeline and meeting deadlines. They were chasing me rather than the other way around.

My calls and emails were always answered, so there was overall good communication. I don't know what technology they used for most of the site, and I don’t want to know. I just care that it works and it looks good. They’re able to speak technical jargon but could put it in plain English for me and make it simple.

Digital Sales actually cares about my business and works hard to get us more hits. They went above and beyond to get our name out there. They spent a lot of time listening to what we wanted and learning about our business. It's quite specialized but they even did their own research on the industry.

No, I don't think so. They led us through the whole process step by step. They started with the basic infrastructure of the site and then got down to the specific details, making sure to get our buy-in all along the way.

I was initially skeptical but they were right about everything. So definitely hire them on and listen to them.

On balance, it was good value.

Website Design & Branding for Magician

“I made the right decision with Digital Sales.”

Mar. - June 2018

Digital Sales designed and built a custom website featuring magic shows. They also created a new logo and assisted with blog posts.

Blommenholm, Norway
Denis Carrigan
Owner, Denis Stone Magician

Digital Sales’ work dramatically increased brand awareness, leading to corporate bookings and increased revenue. The team’s impressive results, constant availability, and excellent customer service fostered a successful partnership.

I am a magician and the owner of an entertainment agency. I do shows for children and grown-ups.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digital Sales?

I wanted to increase my visibility on the internet to get more customers. I wanted more direct hits rather than word-of-mouth from people who have seen my show.

Digital Sales built an entirely new website featuring my show for grown-ups. They also took care of my logo, which is excellent. Also, they have helped me with blog posts and website content.

I worked with one person from their team.

How did you come to work with Digital Sales?

A friend of mine highly recommended Digital Sales, so I gave them a call.

I spent €5,000 (approximately $5,600 USD) on their services.

We worked together from March–June 2018.

I made the right decision with Digital Sales. There is a noticeable difference in the number of calls coming in, and a lot of my customers say they found me online. Now, more corporate clients are contacting me, which I never got before. I have had increased sales because of the website.

How did Digital Sales perform from a project management standpoint?

From start to finish, the project management was excellent. The Digital Sales team talked me through the whole process and explained everything. I wanted to get everything done before Christmas, and there were no issues there. They met all of the deadlines we set.

The Digital Sales team was easy to work with and offered a fantastic level of service. I could call them at any time. They have a transparent and friendly process.

I found the whole thing to be impressive. My business is going well because of their work. I don’t think my business would be where it is today if it weren’t for Digital Sales.

No, I don’t think so. I couldn’t rate them highly enough.

Explain your objectives to them. Trust that they will change your business.

It has paid for itself.

Web Design for Nonprofit Housing Association

"As soon as I ask them to do something, they do it faster than I can imagine."

Oct. 2018 - Mar. 2019

Digital Sales developed a website for an online housing platform and performed SEO. They also created a YouTube channel with links and they provide ongoing support.

Fiona Egan
Policy & Communications Advisor, Túath Housing Association

The website’s launch has enabled a substantial increase in online rent payments. Digital Sales communicates effectively through a single point of contact, and they’re proactive about solving problems.

I am the policy and communications advisor for Tuath Housing, which is a nonprofit housing association.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digital Sales?

We wanted to create a brand-new website.

They developed a new website for us that helps us cater to lots of different types of customers. We met with them on quite a few occasions to explain what we wanted, and they came back with different drafts until we got to where we were happy. In addition, they have helped with SEO and they still provide some backup work for the things I am unable to do on the website. They even set up a YouTube channel for us and links to videos that we put up.

I just work with one person.

How did you come to work with Digital Sales?

We created and sent out a tender package. A lot of it was based on price, and Digital Sales provided the most value for our money, which was very important. I also knew someone who had worked with them before, and we knew that they were reputable.

We spent between $10,000–$15,000 USD.

We worked together from October 2018–March 2019.

The biggest result has been a dramatic increase in rent-paying. A lot more of our tenants are paying online now, which is brilliant for us.

We are very happy with the website and it does everything we want it to do.

How did Digital Sales perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed better than I did. Our contact person knew what we wanted. They were very on the ball and were always in touch. We remain really happy with them.

We primarily communicated through phone, email, and in-person when our main contact would pop into the office. Once a major update had been made, he would also come in because he physically wanted to show me how to use it.

As soon as I ask them to do something, they do it faster than I can imagine. They often make suggestions as well.

Not really. They knew what would catch people’s attention and we are really happy with our end product.

Be prepared when you sit down with them. We didn’t know exactly what we wanted initially, and they laid out what they needed to know in terms of what we wanted to get from the end product.

Overall Score Everything from their end was brilliant. Overall, we are really happy.
    The only people who were delayed were from my end.
    They provided good value for our money.
    Our end product is exactly what we wanted, and they were excellent to deal with.
    I already have recommended them to quite a few organizations.

Web Dev and Digital Marketing for Interior Design Firm

“I know the way I have to manage my jobs, and I could tell that the guy was giving me 110%.”

Jan. - May .2019

Digital Sales performed end-to-end web design, development, and marketing for an architecture and interior design company based in Ireland. They delivered a complete product and ran SEO and advertisements.

Clane, Ireland
Eamonn Courtney
Owner, Spirit and Style Interior LTD

Inquiries increased both online and by phone as a result of the website and advertising performed by Digital Sales. They excelled at project managing, handling everything completely while communicating frequently to gain a clear understanding of their clients’ goals and then achieving them.

We are an architecture and interior design company in Ireland that has been in business for over 30 years. I’m the managing director and owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digital Sales?

Our goal was to increase our profiles now that the recession has ended. Our side of the business has picked up greatly and I wanted to aim towards the higher span clients and needed to update my website to show that.

Well, first of all, I’m an architect and my wife is a designer, so we don’t really get into web design. We’re hands-on, and like to be first on the scene, but when it comes to upgrading a website, I needed someone that understood it perfectly and could do the work for me.

The website profiles the areas we specialize in, such as hotels, offices, etc. Another big update was to start taking credit cards and bank transfers, which we hadn’t been doing before. Once the website was built, they also ran a lot of SEO and social media marketing for us. Basically, we told them, anything related to starting a website, do—and they did.

We just had one person who would come to my office and sit down with me, which was really great. He came in, brought their technology with him, and would just sit down and show me all the optimizations and keywords and things that they had been working on, which for me was really great.

How did you come to work with Digital Sales?

I was invited to a meeting of councilors and politicians in our town hall. They were giving an opportunity to meet various web designers and work with them to upgrade their websites and start taking different kinds of payments.

I met a number of people through that event and had quotations from a few of them, but I just got along with Digital Sales. I liked what he was doing and saying, checked into his background and work and everything, and decided this was the guy for me.

We invested about €6,000 (approximately $6,700).

We worked from January–May 2019.

We’ve definitely seen an increase in inquiries both digitally and on the phone. I wouldn’t take on all of the calls we get, but it is nice to be able to filter through more inquiries and pick up the ones that we really want to work with.

How did Digital Sales perform from a project management standpoint?

I know the way I have to manage my jobs and could tell that the guy was giving me 110%. They did all the work, which took so much stress from me while allowing me to actually see it being built and all the changes they were making. I was confident that they knew what they were doing, so I was very happy to just let them do their work.

It’s not like I have a lot of experience with digital companies, but I think I have a good instinct for trustworthiness in business partners and being able to relax and trust Digital Sales was a really big plus.

They did everything I asked, so I couldn’t want more than that. I’m completely satisfied

Tell them what you need, and then just listen to what he says and you’ll end up with a great result.