A Brand Architect

Digital Promotion Agency is a leading California based company that deals with Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Optimization, Web Development, Reputation Management and many more. Due to prominent marketing strategies, we are rewarded as the Best Digital Promotion Agency in California since 2015.

Burbank, CA

Signaturehall.com

Inter-marriage.com

Prowrapping.com

Gulet-croatia.com

100+ Now successfull startups.

Website Revamp for Sustainability Nonprofit

“The quality of Digital Promotion Agency’s work was impressively valuable, especially for the price.”

1/19 - 1/19

Digital Promotion Agency was tasked with revamping a website for a sustainability nonprofit. They reworked the sitemap, found and resolved errors, and optimized the platform for search engine visibility.

San Gabriel, California
Jae Sabol
Executive Director, One Community Global

Digital Promotion Agency delivered a significantly improved site compared to the prior iteration. An automatically updating sitemap that encompasses every post and page streamlined navigation. Via synergistic collaboration, they fixed every issue and yielded a high ROI.

I'm the Executive Director at One Community Global, a nonprofit sustainability company. I managed our entire project.

For what projects/services did your company hire Digital Promotion Agency?

We hired Digital Promotion Agency to improve our website.

Our goal in working with Digital Promotion Agency was to increase the quality of our site and our visibility in search engine results.

Digital Promotion Agency contacted us with a quote, and we did our research to determine they were trustworthy and professional and then we hired them.

Digital Promotion Agency’s worked on enhancing our website. They helped us identify and fix website errors, and also improved our sitemap. They also provided SEO services.

We worked directly with one of their professionals to find and fix all the errors they did.

Digital Promotion Agency delivered a new version of our site with a self-updating sitemap that includes all our pages and posts. Working together, we've fixed all the errors on our homepage.

The workflow between our two teams was very effective.

The turnaround time to respond to our emails was typically 24 hours.

Overall Score I'm very happy with everything DPA did.

SEO and Content Marketing for an IT Company

"They’ve got me ranked me on the top page of Google."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Digital Promotion Agency provides SEO and content marketing services, working on increasing traffic, gaining online reviews, and Google AdWords. They do blog writing and manual content promotion.

Deepti Ranjan Sahoo
Owner, Brandybush Inforamtaion Technology

Their work produces excellent results, ensuring good organic ranking and improved traffic to the site, resulting in around $30,000 of work or a 750% ROI. They work hard, communicate effectively, and always respond extremely quickly.

I’m the owner of BrandybushInformation Technology. We’re a digital marketing company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digital Promotion Agency?

I started my business with very low revenue so I couldn’t afford Google AdWords. I needed help with digital promotion.

They help me with online booking—they work on my traffic, online reviews, and get me really good business. They have a very good content writing team that does our blog posting. They help with SEO and Google AdWords, and they've also done manual content promotion.

My main point of contact is the SEO sales consultant and there's also a project manager.

How did you come to work with Digital Promotion Agency?

They were in the number one position on Google for California for digital promotion. I contacted them over live chat and gave them a call.

$4,000.

We started working together in April 2018 and the work is ongoing.

I get results. They’ve got me ranked me on the top page of Google. There are a lot of good comments and responses about my blogs and articles. I get five to six inquiries per month. For a $4,000 investment, I’ve made more than $30,000 from their work. I’m very happy with them.

How did Digital Promotion Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

They work long hours. They give me reports and I have no questions regarding their man hours.

The project management is brilliant. They usually communicate with me over Skype or phone calls. I can contact them at any time.

The best thing about them is they’re available 24/7. No matter when you send them a message, they reply within 10 minutes. I'm always surprised that a company in California responds so quickly. It’s awesome to work with them.

They can improve by generating more revenue. What they do is good, but there’s always room for improvement. I’m very happy with their services.