Design | Develop | Deliver

A boutique creative agency focused on designing simple, elegant user experiences and developing unique, top-class products. We exist to solve business challenges with creative solutions. To be as efficient as possible, we follow a tried and true process that helps us make sure we focus on the right things at the right time.

Why us?

We Solve Problems

Regardless of what problems your product or company may have, we can bring you proven solutions that get to the root of the issue. With our experience and background in business and technology, we create real solutions that resonate for years to come.

We are Advisors and Consultants

"Our thing" is providing you with the advice that you need. We make sure to listen, but we aren't afraid to tell you what you need to hear. At the end of the day, we help solve problems and push for what is best for your business.e make sure that the solutions and expertise we bring to the table are always aligned with your business goals. We are there every step of the way, paying attention to the finest detail, triple checking our work, and making sure that it helps the bottom line.

We are the Experts

We are always pushing ourselves. On our own time, we experiment, improve our skills, and constantly evolve. We stay on top of our game so that we can provide our clients with high-quality results and expert service.

We have Real Impact

Your bottom line is our bottom line. It's all about having a real and long-lasting impact and we're confident that we will help you grow.

Vancouver, Canada
  • 1530 west 8th
    Vancouver, BC V6J 5M6

PressReader, SproutMortgage, Canature Foods, StaySorted.com, Britzgo, BC Children's Hospital, Ping Pong Digital

SDK Group

SDK is a modern marketing and development agency that connects businesses to the blockchain. We we're hired to develop their web presence and branding.

Britzgo - Hearing Amplifier

We created the UX/UI, 3D animations, and overall visual design for the Hearing Amplifier Company.

Black Label Outler

Branding Design for modern online retailer

UX/UI for European Fashion Design House

Culturally Connected Image

Culturally Connected

Culturally Connected is an initiative by the BC Children's and Women's Hospital that brings together cultural humility and health literacy to help care providers and their clients develop shared understanding of each other's values, beliefs, needs, and priorities. The Digital Panda was approached to design and develop their educational web site.

Web & Graphic Design for Auto Repair Marketplace

"I recommend The Digital Panda to everyone I meet with who asks about my designs."

The Digital Panda designed a mobile-responsive website for an automotive repair marketplace. They also created an animated video and other graphic materials such as flyers. The project is ongoing.

Vancouver, Canada
Iouri Ovtchinnikov
President, AutoBuddy Technologies

The website has received compliments from the client’s users and competitors for its top-notch design. The Digital Panda delivers high-quality work within the agreed-upon timeline and budget every time. Their diverse expertise combined with their professionalism makes for a smooth workflow.

I’m the president of AutoBuddy Technologies. We connect users in need of automotive repairs with auto body shops in their area.

What challenge were you trying to address with The Digital Panda?

We needed help with designing our website.

The Digital Panda designed our website for both desktop and mobile. After we explained to them what we wanted to do, the team sent us mood boards and wireframes for what to implement. We then went ahead with their designs.

They’re now designing our mobile app, which is underway. They’ve also created a video, flyers, and other materials for us outside of web work.

I work directly with the owner. He leads a team behind the scenes, but I only interact with him.

How did you come to work with The Digital Panda?

I looked at a few digital agencies around Vancouver. I specifically explored their websites. After contacting a few, I felt that The Digital Panda was the best fit for us.

We’ve spent about $60,000.

The project started in January 2019 and is ongoing.

We’ve received really good feedback about their work. We’ve met with a few companies in the same field, and they always ask who does our designs. The Digital Panda has also done a great job on materials aside from our website.

How did The Digital Panda perform from a project management standpoint?

Whenever we need something urgent, we call them over the phone. Otherwise, we use Notion as our project manager. I can post a task, and they comment on what they’re doing to make it happen.

The animated video The Digital Panda created for us was really impressive.

No, I’m happy with their work all around.

If you’re engaging The Digital Panda for a design project, it’s helpful to give them a clear, full idea of what they’re designing. It saves the designer from having to ask questions and to do excess work. Having that clarity will speed up the process.

Overall Score They’re very friendly and professional. We’ve had a great time working together.
    They gave us a deadline of when they would finish our designs for development, and they met them.
    They cost as much as similar digital agencies, but we’ve gotten an excellent value.
    The Digital Panda delivers work in a timely manner. They’re very attentive and easy to reach. We haven’t had any problems with them.

UX/UI Design for FinTech Payment Platform

“From a technical standpoint, they’re extremely skilled; they really know what they’re doing.”

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

The Digital Panda redesigned the dated interface of a money-transfer app. The team lead collaborated with the client to create an aesthetic mood board. The team then used Sketch to execute the chosen design.

Toronto, Canada
Company Lead, Financial Mobile Application

The Digital Panda delivered designs that are much more oriented towards the millennial demographic. Their work was very well-received within the client’s internal team. In addition to his technical expertise, the team lead’s outstanding responsiveness ensured the project’s success.

I’m the company lead of a peer-to-peer fin-tech platform that allows users to easily transfer money. We target ourselves toward a university demographic, where students use us as a form of payment collection at events.

What challenge were you trying to address with The Digital Panda?

Our app had an outdated design. It wasn’t very visually pleasing, nor did it fit the millennial aesthetic. We wanted someone to upgrade our app design to make it polished and professional.

Alia (Owner, The Digital Panda) and I had an hour-long conversation to kick off the engagement. He listened to me to understand how we envisioned our product to look.

After showing me a mood board with different concepts, he worked with me to deliver a design that could appeal to our target demographic. He and his team then used Sketch to redesign the app.

Alia was my main point of contact, but I know that he had a team behind him.

How did you come to work with The Digital Panda?

I reached out to Digital Panda and a few other companies. Alia was the first one to respond, and his immediate interest in understanding our goals really impressed me.

We spent a little over $15,000.

We began our work in November 2019, and the engagement is still ongoing, although we’re just about done.

Even though they’re not yet implemented, I love the designs he’s come up with. People have responded very well to the prototypes, which is very exciting. From a technical standpoint, they’re extremely skilled; they really know what they’re doing.

How did The Digital Panda perform from a project management standpoint?

Alia was very responsive. We used email and video calls to communicate pretty regularly.

Aside from how talented they are as a team, I was blown away by Alia’s response time. He always got back to me within minutes, making the process so seamless.

No, I can’t think of anything.

I’d urge them to go for it! And take your time to explain the direction you want to go with your product.

Web Development for Pet Food Manufacturing Company

“I gave them my initial idea, and they made the website far better than I had expected.”

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

Helping build an online presence, The Digital Panda designed and developed a website. The website provides answers to most common questions and has a store finder.

11- 50 Employees

Jordan Milne
Marketing Manager, Canature Processing

The website makes it easier for customers to find stores and there has been an increase in sales. The Digital Panda goes above and beyond to meet all needs, while their willingness to provide feedback and make recommendations quickly earned them trust.

I'm the marketing manager at Canature Processing.

What challenge were you trying to address with The Digital Panda?

When I joined the company, Canature Processing didn't have a website. I reached out to The Digital Panda to develop a website for us and help us with branding.

We had a logo already and I explained to The Digital Panda how I wanted the website to look. After building the wireframes, they designed and developed a website for us. The website has all the basic features and a store finder. We got store lists from our distributors, and now they're available through the website. The Digital Panda also provided their own feedback and made some valuable recommendations on how we could improve the website.

I've worked with two people–a designer and a developer.

How did you come to work with The Digital Panda?

They were referred to me by a friend.

We've spent about $100,000.

We started working with them in August 2018 and the relationship is ongoing.

The quality of their work is top-notch. I gave them my initial idea, and they made the website far better than I had expected. We've also seen an increase in sales. The website provides answers to common questions, which saves me time when dealing with customers.

How did The Digital Panda perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very straightforward and easy to work with. We use Webflow, InVision, and WhatsApp for collaboration.

They work quickly and meet our deadlines. Also, they're very good designers.

No. They've been very accommodating every step of the way.

Don't hesitate to contact them.