Design | Develop | Deliver

A boutique creative agency focused on designing simple, elegant user experiences and developing unique, top-class products. We exist to solve business challenges with creative solutions. To be as efficient as possible, we follow a tried and true process that helps us make sure we focus on the right things at the right time.

Vancouver, Canada
  • 1530 west 8th
    Vancouver, BC V6J 5M6

Web Development for Pet Food Manufacturing Company

“I gave them my initial idea, and they made the website far better than I had expected.”

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

Helping build an online presence, The Digital Panda designed and developed a website. The website provides answers to most common questions and has a store finder.

11- 50 Employees

Jordan Milne
Marketing Manager, Canature Processing

The website makes it easier for customers to find stores and there has been an increase in sales. The Digital Panda goes above and beyond to meet all needs, while their willingness to provide feedback and make recommendations quickly earned them trust.

I'm the marketing manager at Canature Processing.

What challenge were you trying to address with The Digital Panda?

When I joined the company, Canature Processing didn't have a website. I reached out to The Digital Panda to develop a website for us and help us with branding.

We had a logo already and I explained to The Digital Panda how I wanted the website to look. After building the wireframes, they designed and developed a website for us. The website has all the basic features and a store finder. We got store lists from our distributors, and now they're available through the website. The Digital Panda also provided their own feedback and made some valuable recommendations on how we could improve the website.

I've worked with two people–a designer and a developer.

How did you come to work with The Digital Panda?

They were referred to me by a friend.

We've spent about $100,000.

We started working with them in August 2018 and the relationship is ongoing.

The quality of their work is top-notch. I gave them my initial idea, and they made the website far better than I had expected. We've also seen an increase in sales. The website provides answers to common questions, which saves me time when dealing with customers.

How did The Digital Panda perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very straightforward and easy to work with. We use Webflow, InVision, and WhatsApp for collaboration.

They work quickly and meet our deadlines. Also, they're very good designers.

No. They've been very accommodating every step of the way.

Don't hesitate to contact them.