Full Service Digital Agency with certified experts

At Digital Ninja we deliver Smart and Innovative projects that transform and grow your business. We are a Talented and Creative Digital Agency with Certified and Constant Results in Increasing overall efficiency and ROI.

Stop wastage, Improve your brand visibility and Increase your ROI with our team of Digital (but real-humans) Ninjas. Start working with an agency that can provide everything you need to generate awareness, drive traffic, connect with customers, and increase sales.

Constanta, Romania

Miniprix

OSS

Mrini

Web design and development

Advanced responsive design, Photoshop and a lot of creativity

Conversation Rate Optimization Campaign for Fine Jeweler

“Digital NINJA is a skilled, optimistic team that always finds the most efficient solutions.”

Apr. 2015 - Ongoing

Zimalab designed and developed a booking platform that automates a 10% discount for every user. They programmed three interfaces to connect with channel managers that pull data from hotel reservation systems.

Constanta, Romania
Lucian Constantinescu
Managing Partner, Smirneos & Co

As a result of Digital NINJA’s informed strategy and precise execution, the newly optimized site is now featured within the top five rankings for key search terms. The vibrant young team has a positive attitude, rapid response time, and diligent work ethic. They quickly proved a trustworthy partner.

My company has designed, produced, and sold fine jewelry since 1994. Our activity is based in Romania along with a few European locations. We plan to open shops and sell our products across the rest of Europe. I’m the manager of our business and am also responsible for our online activity.

For what projects/services did your company hire Digital NINJA?

We first hired DIGITAL NINJA for SEO and PPC work. As our collaboration expanded, we started collaborating on web development and UX improvement.

Our goals are to continuously improve our business and find new ways to become more efficient.

I met one of the leads from Digital NINJA by chance in a coffee shop. He was explaining online business to one of his potential clients. I appreciated his honesty as he tried to explain that results don’t happen in a week, or even just one month. I contacted the team a few days later to arrange a meeting, and we’ve worked together ever since.

I started the collaboration by explaining our business including our values and mentality. I wanted to see how they could help our project, so I gave them one week to formulate a plan for success within the European market. After they finished that task, I gave them permission to work on our Google Adwords and Analytics.

After a few days, they started advising us on how to improve our quality score and PPC campaigns. It only took minor A/B testing for Digital NINJA to convince me they had a better strategy. At that point, they won my trust.

I was in close contact with the business owner at the start of the project. After a few months, I started connecting with one of his project managers, who is very bright.

By targeting both PPC and SEO, Digital NINJA helped our site rank within the top five search results for almost all the keywords we targeted. They offered consistently fast response times to our inquiries. Upon seeing the excellent results they produced, I engaged them with other facets of our digital marketing campaigns. I’m a skeptical person and was pleasantly surprised by how well Digital NINJA’s strategy worked.

How did the Digital NINJA perform from a project management standpoint?

What impresses you about the Digital NINJA?

Aside from the quantitative results they yielded, I was notably impressed by how open-minded and hard-working they are, especially as a young team. Each of them used to work for multinational companies until one day when they decided to become their own boss and start a new company.

They could develop other areas of expertise, like photography and logistics management

I recommend them to another 3 companies and they are also still working togheter.