Your Success is Our Success

At Digital Elevator, we pride ourselves on building strategic SEO, content and digital marketing campaigns that seek to meet the branding and financial goals of our clients. Our mission is to provide high-quality, data-driven search engine optimization, content marketing, and digital marketing services by utilizing Google best-practices and using the scientific method to test and improve the results of our clients. We serve small, medium and enterprise level clients across the U.S.

and always strive to provide our clients exponentially more return on their investment as quickly and transparently as possible while helping them to build the best, most relevant brands possible.

• Digital Elevator

• Startup SaaS
  • Dental- solo practice, multi-practice, software,  products, & corporate
  • Local business with revenues above $500k/year
  • National brands

Digital Marketing for Alternative Internal Medicine Practice

"[T]hey’re highly professional, and they get the job done. It’s just that simple."

Jun. 2017 - Ongoing

Digital Elevator developed a digital marketing plan for an alternative internal medicine practice, which included SEO, email and content marketing, brand development, and digital publishing.

Palm Beach, Florida
Mark Conklin
CEO, THC Physicians

They’ve increased traffic to the website by over 1000%.  Demonstrated results were observed very early on in the process, along with an increase in ranking. They’re professionals with a plan and are highly transparent; they get the job done right.

I’m the CEO of an internal medicine practice. We specialize in alternative medicine.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digital Elevator.

We were looking to increase our exposure through digital marketing, and very specific brand awareness.

They started by optimizing the website that we had in place. There was a detailed analysis of the website, the market, and of our competitors. We discussed our goals and based on the current conditions of them, we put together a plan with the SWOT analysis to specifically target and go after the market.

Their work included SEO, email marketing, and publishing an e-book. There are continuous advancements to the site to increase brand awareness and exposure in the market. They did a little bit of everything. It was all a part of the analysis – we designed a specific plan to get the job done, and we’re executing that plan.

We were usually in contact with 3 or 4 individuals. Our project manager was Dan [Founder, Digital Elevator] who has been the main individual that we've worked with, but there were several others involved in various projects whether it was the print ads or publications.

How did you come to work with Digital Elevator?

It was a referral from somebody else that I work with at another business. At the time I was working with another SEO group, and after meeting with Dan and seeing what they were about it was an easy decision to switch over.

About $2,000 per month.

We started working together in June 2017, and the engagement is ongoing.

The results have been significant. In general, overall traffic has increased by 1000% percent. It’s unbelievable. It’s unusual for them to get us to rank as quickly as they did. I’m very impressed at the speed and their whole approach to the process. They’ve done a great job for us.

They’re very educated on how Google's administrative policy operates. They understand it and they work within the confines that Google has set out. There's a lot of other groups that go the bounds of SEO marketing, but they don't do that and they do an excellent job of getting it done. I’m very impressed.

How did Digital Elevator perform from a project management standpoint?

They're really good. That's one of the key things that I like the most about what they do. They have a plan every month and then they accomplish it; then, you get a report and an analysis on what they've done. The whole process is very transparent.

They're just highly professional. I’m sure plenty of other companies are too, but they get the job done right. It’s that simple.

At this time, no. I plan on staying with them for a while.

Web Design & Digital Marketing for Fitness Trainer Company

"[They] explained how my Google presence could increase revenue to my business, and it did just that."

Apr. 2015 - Ongoing

Digital Elevator designed and developed a WordPress website. Deliverables included email marketing services. Ongoing activities include site maintenance and SEO.

Apr. 2015 - Ongoing
Eddie Lester
CEO, Fitness Mentors

Business has increased 1000% since work began. Within six months, the Google ranking reached number one for all targeted keywords. Uncompromising honesty and friendliness make Digital Elevator an ideal partner.

My name is Eddie Lester and I'm the CEO of Fitness Mentors (www.fitnessmentors.com), which helps trainers develop their personal training careers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digital Elevator?

Increasing my company's mostly non-existent Google presence. Another key challenge was making sure that the website is up to par.

They built a new WordPress website, and created an email marketing strategy. For the website, I gave them a basic idea of what I wanted and they brought that vision to life.

The team also did an analysis about the company’s competitors on Google. They are providing ongoing SEO [search engine optimization] services, as well as site maintenance.

My main contact is Daniel [E. Lofaso, President & Founder, Digital Elevator]. I have also worked with a few other employees.

How did you come to work with Digital Elevator?

Daniel sent me a message on Instagram because he noticed we both worked with surfers. We had a call to discuss what kind of work my company needed, and then I spoke to a few other other companies as well. I had the best feeling—a sense of common ground—with him, and decided to move forward.

Work started in April 2015. They continue to provide ongoing site maintenance and SEO work, and we're discussing a redesign for the website.

Taken all together, their work has helped increase my revenue by 1000%. In terms of Google ranking, they were able to make the company the top search result for all of our keywords within six months of launching the SEO plan.

The new website has been very effective. The layout is very simple and clean, which is what I was looking for.

How did Digital Elevator perform from a project management standpoint?

Daniel is awesome. He is very patient, especially with a client that doesn’t know much about online marketing. Very easygoing and personable.

He’s readily available. Deadlines are kept, and he’s clear about what to expect throughout the process.

A strong sense of honesty is very impressive. Being personable and having good communication skills is another core strength. They have the patience and ability to explain what is being done, why, and the potential benefits to the business. And then they very effectively perform the work and deliver those benefits.

Digital Marketing for Revenue Cycle Management Company

"I'm comfortable doing business with them because of their high level of expertise."

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

Digital Elevator provided digital marketing services and developed website content for an IT company. The remodeled website caters to the needs of prospective clients, which results in more business.

Ormond Beach, Florida
Chris Morrison
Head of Marketing, DuvaSawko

They're highly skilled at positioning the client as an expert within its industry. They brought fresh perspectives and offered valuable feedback, remaining personable and responsive all the way.

I'm the head of marketing at DuvaSawko, an organization that provides revenue cycle management for emergency medicine physician groups by way of billing and coding.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digital Elevator?

Our company has existed and excelled on a word of mouth for a long time. We didn't have valuable content on our website, so we were looking for someone to help us build strong content and direct traffic to the website.

We're a niche business and most of our sales take 3–6 months, so it was important to deliver the right content to our prospective clients. Digital Elevator positioned us as subject matter experts in the industry, changed some design elements on our website, making the "call to action" more visible, and added pages for various services we offer. They also emphasized the specific areas around the revenue cycle management that matter to our clients.

They continue doing digital marketing and writing blog posts for us.

Most of the time I work with Dan [Daniel E. Lofaso, President and Founder, Digital Elevator]. I also speak with some members of his team, usually when they need clarification or additional insights from us. Everyone is very personable.

How did you come to work with them?

I worked with Dan in the past. I knew he is very capable when it comes to finding a distinct match between our services and what our prospects are looking for when they go online, so I was confident in hiring him.

We spend around $2,000 a month.

We started working with them in October 2016, and we continue working together.

The digital imprint they're making brings us more clients. Since we're a niche business, we don't have a plethora of people knocking on our doors. Driving traffic to our website and having valuable content helps people who need our services find us.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very responsive, never miss deadlines, and report the progress. We had no communication issues. They use Basecamp, and everything is transparent.

Dan is very frank with us, offers feedback, and brings new perspectives. I'm comfortable doing business with them because of their high level of expertise.

Outsourced Digital Marketing & SEO for BI SaaS Company

“[T]hey treat you like family and they actually care very much about your success."

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

Digital Elevator provided digital marketing including SEO, PPC, and content strategy. Software for business intelligence is a new and difficult field, and they were able to quickly produce quality content.

Palm Beach, Florida
Robert Wells
CEO, Allocable

Their digital marketing strategies resulted in a 211% increase in new business over a period of 3 months. There has been measureable progress in SEO each month. They’re very responsive and take the extra step to provide the best possible experience and results.

I am the CEO and a co-founder of Allocable. We’re a software as a service company that provides time tracking, business intelligence, and human resource management in the cloud.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digital Elevator.

We have a sufficient team on the product development side, but we were lacking resources on the marketing and sales side. It was too costly to hire staff, so we started looking for a digital marketing and SEO vendor to help build our brand and extend our reach.

D.E. originally agreed to help with SEO and content strategy, mostly to help build up content on our blog. We had a lot of need since we had no staff in that area of the business so they ended up taking on much more work to help us out. Our software is one of the more innovative products in the market and there is not a lot of content about our core technology – predictive intelligence and scenario planning analytics. At first, it was difficult for the D.E. team to help create blog posts, content, and white papers because the subject matter was so technically scientific in nature. They did a great job of researching and working with me to put relevant content out there.

My relationship was with the founder, Dan [President, Digital Elevator], but I also worked with Rob [CTO, Digital Elevator] who acted as our project manager. Over the course of the time we worked together, there were always at least 2 people dedicated to us, sometimes more. If we had a big push to create a lot of content, complete web work, and SEO at the same time, they would bring on additional resources depending on our needs.

How did you come to work with Digital Elevator?

I'm a member of the Palm Beach Technology Association and I met Dan through the association. I had heard a lot of great things about him and his business. I reached out to him and 4 other vendors which I interviewed; some of the vendors were large marketing agencies in Boston or New York, and I chose D.E. because of the proximity to my location. I wanted to work with a local expert. Also, secondary, because he was also a member of the Palm Beach Technology Association.

We started off with a budget of $2,000 per month for the content creation and SEO strategies. When we started doing more PPC and retargeting that went along with our digital marketing strategy, we started spending over $6,500 per month.

We started working together in October 2016, and the engagement is ongoing. We’re actually selling our company, and I’ve cut spending on almost everything except for Digital Elevator because they are that valuable to us.

They’ve been highly effective. Dan’s been coaching me on how to write better blog posts and white papers as well as helping me truly understand the SEO KPI’s that are the most important for a business like ours. Because of our combined efforts, at one point, we experienced a 211% increase in new business over a 3 month period.

We had measurable progress in SEO every month. It took a little while in the beginning because of how long it takes to get indexed and make any traction, but we started to see an increase every month.

How did Digital Elevator perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very responsive. It was super helpful when they added Rob as an additional project manager. Whenever I had tasks I couldn’t fulfill with my own team, they would jump in and take care of it for me.

They provide a highly boutique customer experience, and they are very knowledgeable about the right things at the right times for a business to do. Best of all, they treat you like family. They actually care very much about your success. It was clear in the way they managed me and the project.

It would be nice to see them add additional services, such illustrations, infographics, and video. I had to go elsewhere to outsource those things, and it would have been great to get it all in one place.

If you run a small company like ours and can afford it, I suggest bringing on a marketing focused resource, that has worked in multichannel marketing to help coordinate the day-to-day tasks associated with digital marketing and working with a vendor like Digital Elevator. There are a lot of moving parts and it moves fast. It is easy to get behind.