Contact Digital Drew For Customers To Find You

Digital Drew is much more than an agency, product or service. It is the idea that digital media is useable and accessible to any business of any size. Digital Drew is challenging the notion that digital has to be an enigma that digital media is fun, exciting and adaptable for any use case.

We are a results driven digital advertising agency focusing on helping clients and individuals reach new customers and engage with their current and past ones through Google Ads (SEM) and social media ads across Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.

Our goal is to make digital advertising part of every single advertisers' budget and business activities. Whether a brand chooses to work with us as a day to day client, or download one of our many user friendly guides, or work with Digital Drew one on one through our hands-on digital media lessons we want businesses of all industries and all sizes, to embrace the digital age and use these platforms as tools to not only enhance their business but their lives!

Also, you can hire us as a white-label service. We can optimize the Google Ads (SEM), Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads of your clients in exchange for a management fee. This is great for digital agencies, as well as SEO and social media managers that are looking to add these services, but isn't their main focus.

Download a free digital media guide on our website, use promo code "freeguide" at checkout to get yours. No credit card required.

New York, NY
  • 110 East 28th Street
    New York, NY 10016
  • 110 East 28th Street
    New York, NY 10016

- Small businesses looking to drive more in-store traffic (bars, restaurants, salons)

- Businesses with multiple locations (such as franchises)

- Service-based businesses (designers, coaches)

- ECommerce Stores (on Shopify, WooCommerce)

- Political candidates

Google Ad Campaign for Marketing Agency

"His knowledge of SEM blew me away."

July 2019 - Ongoing

Digital Drew SEM managed a Google Ad campaign for a marketing company.

Lexy DeNike
CEO and Founder, Halyn Marketing

Digital Drew SEM exceeded expectations. Since the initial collaboration, the team has added 12 client accounts, creating a high ROI. The team's strong communication skills and fantastic work ethic has led to a strong and lasting partnership.

I am the CEO and Founder of Halyn Marketing.

For what projects/services did your company hire Digital Drew SEM?

I needed an expert Google Adwords Manager to bring on to the team and take over campaign management. It was important that this person didn't require training and wouldn't need me to micromanage them. Drew exceeded my expectations and I will never let anyone manage my campaigns except him.

Bring someone on to manage ad campaigns. I wanted someone who is a self-starter and didn't need much direction from me since I am running all other aspects of my agency.

I found him on Upwork after searching for days to find the perfect fit.

We started off this business relationship with only a few campaigns to work on. As I got the chance to see the expertise, we took on more and more campaigns. Right now, he is helping me manage and optimize over 12 client ad accounts. I don't see this ending anytime soon.

We work together directly.

So far every campaign he has worked on has brought the highest ROI I have seen in my career. I have not had one bad campaign while working with him.

We work great together. His communication and work ethic made the workflow as streamlined as it gets.

His knowledge of SEM blew me away. At this point in my career, he was the first person I met that seem to truly understand advertising.

No. He exceeded every expectation I ever had.

Search Engine Marketing for Emerging Restaurant

"The team was flexible with developing a reporting format that suited my needs."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Replacing this project's original vendor, Digital Drew SEM delivered its services to a rapidly expanding restaurant that was not performing well organically. They were hired to increase traffic and growth.

Hempstead, New York
Principal, Marketing Firm

Throughout the project, Digital Drew SEM exhibited high-level expertise that improved the restaurant's online presence almost immediately. Conversion rates and click-through rates have both increased significantly. Flexible and communicative, the team took a collaborative approach to the project.

We Craft Brand Growth. Embed our company to handle your marketing function to maximize value, efficiency and results. Specifically designed for small & medium size businesses. Clients receive senior level strategic brand direction combined with full service agency services including creative, digital, media, social, web, events etc to craft brand growth for a fraction of the traditional inhouse and external agency cost structrue.

For what projects/services did your company hire Digital Drew SEM?

SEM for a small but rapidly expanding restaurant chain

Initially I just wanted someone to keep the success we had achieved early on going.

Found via LinkedIn Consultant Search His laser focus and knowlegde of SEM sold me

We have a fairly new restaurant client with 2 locations that was doing well but needed more traffic to drive growth. Their organic search was poor and we needed results immediately. Our initial SEM person did a great job getting it set up and generating initial results but moved on to another job. I found Drew and hired him as the replacement.

Myself and Drew

Drew has increased CTR +114% and Conv Rate +76% in 3 months!

Very good - he has delivered, he is easy to work with and accessible. The team was flexible with developing a reporting format that suited my needs.

1. Knowledge of intricacies of SEM 2
  2. Improved results almost immediately - he's constantly optimizing and it shows
  3. Willingness to work with my team to improve both the reporting approach and performance

A Little thing. Reports in PPT a major step forward. Need to work on simple things like the layout so charts with important data are large enough to see