Best Value Digital Marketing Agency

We provide digital marketing expertise and strategies across everything from SEO, Web design, Logo design, Web hosting, Pay per click advertising, Content writing, and even event management. We help you to increase your brand awareness, get more customers, more sales and high search engine rankings. We can help you create the right balance between long term marketing outcomes and explosive short term marketing results.

Cheltenham, Australia

Australian Government Victorian Government United Chambers Autumn Aged Care Pristine Plumbing Sriyoga & Meditation Able tax Cheltenham Coworking Space Senia Lawyers Artisan Building & Construction Zisis Build Arise Business Thyme Gardening and Landscaping Tayo Ricci

Artisan Building and Construction Image

Business Consulting

Arise Business Image

Arise Business

Web Management & SEO for Accounting Company

"They offer good service in a timely manner at a reasonable price."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Digital Attraction oversees management and SEO of an accounting firm’s website. They make updates to content as needed and improve the site’s search engine visibility.

Cheltenham, Australia
Sarah Rosaia
Accountant, Abletax Business Solutions

The website works without issue and has seen its visits and Google rankings rise. Digital Attraction is quick to make any updates as requested and to provide as much or as little reporting information as desired. Their flexibility, diligence, and consistency make for a smooth collaboration.

I’m an accountant for Abletax Business Solutions.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digital Attraction?

We needed help with managing our website. We were having issues with exposure on Google as well.

Digital Attraction managed our website. They took over our maintenance and made sure we were showing up in Google. They’ve made little changes for me along the way, from adjustment prices to uploading new newsletters and content.

I work with Nick (Business Growth Strategist, Digital Attraction).

How did you come to work with Digital Attraction?

They were local, which I liked. I also appreciate the way they work and the services they offer. They also have a quick response time and cost-effective prices.

We’ve spent about $1,000.

The partnership started in November 2019 and is ongoing.

Digital Attraction offers reporting for all the different services they do. However, the whole reason I got them was that I’m not interested in how the website works: I just want it to work. So, it’s great that I no longer have to worry about it; I can ask them to handle any related tasks, and they do a good job. We’re already seeing our visits rise and our site show up on Google.

How did Digital Attraction perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re good at communicating and making deadlines. Whenever I need to make changes or updates, I need them to happen instantly. That’s very important to me. Digital Attraction has been able to do that.

It’s that they offer good service in a timely manner at a reasonable price.

No, I’m pretty happy with the service.

Digital Attraction is great: they will give you as much or as little information as you need. For clients who might take a more active interest in what they’re doing, they offer a full report with complete transparency. I’m, however, not interested in what goes behind the scenes, and I’m still confident that Digital Attraction does the job well.