Tampa Website Design Company

Building a powerful brand that persists in the minds of your customers is essential to success in today’s marketplace. From the design and selection of an icon to the consistency of your brand throughout your web pages and marketing materials, The Digital Agenda Tampa Web Design Company has the experience you need to ensure your company’s message is accurately conveyed to your audience.

Thorough research enables our Tampa Web Design Company to identify and build a stronger brand capable of reaching a wider market. Contact our Tampa Web Design Company today for your next project!

WEB DESIGN

With a strong understanding of the client’s vision,
our onsite creative team present bold and creative ideas and then transform them into internet reality.

GRAPHIC DESIGN

Good-looking design generates attention and creates a lasting impression. We take pride in producing a clear, polished design solution.

SEO / PPC

Our SEO experts specialize in search placement throught, pay-per-click management, local maps SEO, customer conversions, and search analytics.

Our Tampa Web Design Company provides custom web development to South Florida small businesses, brands, and professionals. Unlike other web design companies, our web designers are WordPress experts committed to designing responsive websites that engage your customers, stimulate traffic, and cultivate your brand. At our Tampa Web Design Company, we build value and help our Tampa-based clients to achieve each their unique business goals by connecting sustainable technology, clean design, and exceptional service. Explore our web design, e-commerce store, logo design, brand identity, copy writing, and Search Engine Optimization solutions and contact our web design company today!

Tampa, FL

Allure Skincare & Lash

Botanica Wellness

Bee-Nails

Tampa Website Design Company

The Digital Agenda is a Tampa Web Design Company provides custom Web Design, Web Development, SEO, Internet Marketing and Website Maintenance Services.

Tampa eCommerce Consulting Services

Tampa Blog Writing Services

J. Krentz Design

The Passport Store

Allure Skincare & Lash

Allure Skincare & Lash is owned by Tari Sicairos de Vomaske of Denver, Colorado. Tari’s passion for skincare and attention to detail assures an enjoyable and refreshing experience. Her intimate knowledge of various products and services stems from coping with her own problematic skin condition.

Botanica Wellness

Botanica Wellness Sanctuary is Denver’s premier center for Natural Health and Beauty. Founded in 2008 by an Integrative Women’s Health Expert and located inside one of City Park’s historic Victorian homes, our clients enjoy a calming respite from the city during their time with us. Offering Acupuncture, Massage, Aesthetics, Chiropractic & Nutrition; we’ve got something for everyone.  In addition, we’ve been called a

Massage Mecca by Yelp and consistently rank among the highest in Denver for all of our services.  We are an intimate, boutique spa that honors our clients with Exclusive Loyalty Memberships including perks not seen anywhere else in Denver.

Website Overhaul for Passport Processing

“The Digital Agenda is dedicated to helping my business and guides me through great new ideas for improvement.”

Apr. 2018 - May 2018

The Digital Agenda designed and built a passport processing site from scratch to replace a poorly developed platform. Users can fill out applications, place orders, and pay for services with live chat support.

Coral Gables, FL
Michael Sosa
President, The Passport Store

The Digital Agenda delivered a cutting-edge website that immediately jumpstarted orders after 3-4 years of virtually no e-commerce business. It lets users rapidly process visas and passports within just 24 hours. The team offered keen insight, consultation, and high-level SEO acumen.

I'm the president of the Passport Store. We specialize in processing and expediting U.S. passports and foreign travel visas in as little as 24 hours. We also offer international travel consultations and take passport photos that are ready in minutes.

For what projects/services did your company hire The Digital Agenda?

I initially hired The Digital Agenda for marketing and SEO services. As they started the on-page SEO work, they showed me multiple reports which contained about 160,000 warning and errors which would have taken over a year to fix.  Instead, The Digital Agenda fully redesigned and launched an entirely new website. Not only was it a success but it also took less time than they initially predicted.

Our website's passport processing page is relatively straightforward, but the visa section is more complex. It indicates which countries a specific passport holder needs a visa to visit. Depending on whether clients are traveling for business, school, or tourism, clients need a variety of services and documents. Our platform lets users fill out applications, create accounts, upload documents, or place and track their orders. It indicates a full listing of both our service fees and those clients will incur at different embassies.

I found them while searching online for both local and nationally located developers. Of the many teams I spoke with, I hired The Digital Agenda based on their past reviews, portfolio,  knowledge base and availability.

The Digital Agenda designed and developed both the frontend and backend of my website. Functionally, it lets client easily pull up requirements based on their citizenship and travel destination.  Users can fill out forms online, upload documents and photos. After they pay embassy fees and our company's service fees, they can track their order and use a live chat support function.  The team is also responsible for my SEO and marketing.

I worked directly with one main point of contact, which was how I wanted it. For design and development, it's always easier to interface with one person whether they delegate the work to others or not.

Not one person had placed an online order during the 3-4 years we'd been using our old website. As soon as we launched The Digital Agenda's new site, we received our first online order that very evening.  Since our nationwide e-commerce service is about 90-95% of our revenue, the team's deliverable has made a significant impact.

The Digital Agenda's project management was the best I've ever had. Not only was Richard the person I dealt with always available, but he also set deadlines and would still finish them early. I never heard them say anything I needed couldn't be done.

I dealt previously with three other developers throughout the four years my company has been established, and none of them can remotely reach Richards level of knowledge, understanding, expertise, and design. There have been times where I've been on a Skype call with Richard for hours as he helps me and guides me with ideas on how we can make everything better for my site and company.

No, everything is perfect in my opinion.

Overall Score if 100 stars were available that is what i would rate them.
    I didn't matter what time or day of the week I reached out; they were available 24/7.
    Their cost was in range or a bit lower then the other development companies I received quotes from.
    Quality is second to none, from designing to development and SEO.
    I'd refer The Digital Agenda to any person who needs development, design, or SEO services.

Ecommerce Website & SEO for Skincare Line

Even though we're a smaller client of theirs, they made us feel important and took care of us.”

Aug. 2012 - Ongoing

The Digital Agenda provided SEO support and built a new Wordpress website from scratch. Features included online booking integration and a full online store for product purchases.

Denver, Colorado
Owner, Allure Skincare & Lash

A two-year SEO push saw increased web traffic and improved Google Business account analytics. Thorough coaching improved understanding of best practice for maintaining relevant blog and social media content. With consistently responsive communication, the team offered comprehensive support.

Allure Skincare and Lash is a day spa based in Denver, Colorado with an additional location in St. Petersburg, Florida. We provide services including facials, massage, and eyelash extensions.

What challenge were you trying to address with The Digital Agenda?

Our company needed a new website, as well as support for Search Engine Optimization to drive our web traffic and increase sales.

The Digital Agenda built a new website from scratch, hosted on WordPress. Their development work included online booking integration, maximizing our chosen platforms, and a full online store for product purchases. To improve our marketing efforts, they also provided SEO services.

Richard Gravine, the lead project manager, was our main point of contact. Even if that wasn’t his formal role, he made us feel like he was. He worked with a team of developers to complete our website.

How did you come to work with The Digital Agenda?

We found The Digital Agency via a recommendation. We've worked with a number of different companies that do web design throughout the years, but this was the first detailed project that we contracted from start to finish.

We've invested over $20,000 dollars at this point.

We've worked together for five years, since August of 2012. They're continuing to provide SEO services.

After our SEO push over the last year or two, we've seen a significant increase in our traffic on our Google business account and the associated analytics. The metrics prior to our focused SEO plan show significantly lower numbers.

Not only have we attained our desired results, but they've also helped us formulate and execute a plan to see continued benefits. With their coaching, we’ve developed a systematic approach to staying current and relevant on our blog and social media feeds.

How did The Digital Agenda perform from a project management standpoint?

Richard does an excellent job. Their team pays close attention to detail and takes great care of their customers. We usually communicate with Rich through e-mail, and he promptly replies. Depending on the request or stage of the project, they'll either take care of the issue or we'll schedule a conference call. Products in our store are constantly changing or being discontinued. They've been very responsive to our requests, even for minor tweaks to the current site.

The Digital Agency clearly explained the exact nature and specific impacts of their work, along with our company’s role. Offering frequent consulting helped us better understand how the different elements of the SEO process work. Even though we're a smaller client of theirs, they made us feel important and took care of us. SEO is an ongoing endeavor, and they've supported us every step of the way. They've been extremely great to work with, and I have nothing bad to say about them.

Effective communication is key to a rewarding engagement. As with any company, we get so entrenched in our work that we assume everyone else completely understands our business. We were very conscious about this tendency with The Digital Agenda, and carefully described the nature of our business. I suggest doing the same, because they were very receptive. Providing them with detailed information helped them develop a sharp understanding of our business goals and methodology.

Anybody that chooses to do business with them is going to be very happy with the service and deliverables.

Website Design and Content Recovery for Golf Instruction

"They were always there for me and answered any questions I had."

June 2018 - Jan. 2019

The Digital Agenda recovered and reinstated video and text material lost when a website was hacked. They also updated the site’s design.

Paul Rudeen
President, PaulRudeen.com

The site’s design is much improved. The Digital Agenda was responsive questions and provided excellent availability.

I am the President of PaulRudeen.com. My company provides golf instruction.

For what projects/services did your company hire The Digital Agenda?

I needed to restore a hacked and wiped website.

I wanted to provide extra value for my students.

I interviewed several vendors. Rick (Lead Project Manager, The Digital Agenda) was the most professional and confident person I spoke to.

Rick basically rebuilt my site. He recovered my hacked content, which included a lot of video material and text, and sharpened the site’s entire look.

I worked exclusively with Rick.

I have my site back and its better than it was before. They pulled off a miracle.

They were always there for me and answered any questions I had.

Their results were outstanding.

No, not that I saw. I’m a happy camper.

Overall Score They're professional, knowledgeable, and confident. They put you at ease. You’re in good hands.
    They were ready whenever we were.
    It was extremely reasonable, which was good for me seeing as my website is free to use.
    They have given me new life. I thought my website was irretrievable, but they found it and put me back in business.
    I've already recommended them and will continue to do so.

Website Development for Beauty & Skincare Boutique

"They did pretty well for the most part."

1.0

May - Aug. 2018

The Digital Agenda provided web development for a skincare and beauty boutique.

Denver, Colorado
Licensed Esthetician

Search results are acceptable so far. While The Digital Agenda's strength is their ability to listen to the client and deliver, their pushiness in upselling their services was overbearing.

I'm the owner of a beauty boutique that offers permanent makeup, eyelash extension, and skincare services.

For what projects/services did your company hire The Digital Agenda?

I needed to build a website.

I wanted the website to be modern, clean, and functional.

I found them on an online search.

I've provided all of the content, guidelines, and feedback. They handled the website's development.

One person was involved.

Traffic isn't high yet, but search results are okay.

They did pretty well for the most part. I've used Skype to manage the project.

Their ability to listen and apply that information in the work was noteworthy.

I was put under tremendous pressure at the end of the project to buy other services. I don't like to be pushed to buy something I don't need or can't afford.