Digital Agency SEOMAX

WHAT IS SEOMAX?

SEOMAX is supported by the team of Internet Media Group, which has developed 6 successful own brands in various sectors since 2007. At the same time, we have helped over 300 clients in Bulgaria and around the world to start and raise awaraness on the Internet.

SEOMAX is our brand for the inner market that focuses exclusively on digital marketing. The purpose of SEOMAX is to achieve maximum impact for your business within your marketing budget. In other words, we do not go into "making SEO" but instead we select actions that would deliver the best results for your brand at the moment.

Brands are our specialty - we have helped over 300 brands to grow.

Plovdiv, Bulgaria
  • Arena Armeec
    Sofia 1000
    Bulgaria

Saint-Gobain, IAB, Magniflex, iSleep, MySilver, Billa, Holiday Inn, Internation Fair Plovdiv, Opel (local), Santoreli, King Maron, Brosix ...

Digital Agency SEOMAX helped this presentation platform create engaging content as well as a robust SEO strategy to reach more people and drive relevant traffic to their site.

Website Design & SEO for HR Consulting Company

“They got me positioned on the first page of Google search in my region.”

June - Aug. 2017

Digital agency SEOMAX developed a custom website using WordPress and wrote some of the content. They also helped with logo design and SEO.

Bulgaria
Todor Terziev
Owner, NSR

The website and SEO generated considerable online leads and contributed to business growth. Digital agency SEOMAX excelled at scheduling and communication.

I’m the owner and manager of an HR consulting company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digital agency SEOMAX?

I needed help with my website and SEO.

SEOMAX designed and developed my website from scratch using WordPress and customized it. I provided photos and Word documents with a description of our services. Aside from uploading the photos and information, they wrote some of the articles as well.

We chose the colors, and they helped me create my logo. They also did onsite and offsite SEO, including keywords and link building.

We worked with a designer and a project manager.

How did you come to work with Digital agency SEOMAX?

I found them online. Since we were in the same city, we were able to meet in person. They made a great first impression, so I trusted them with the work.

We spent $5,000–$10,000 on their services.

We worked together from June–August 2017.

They got me positioned on the first page of Google search in my region. I ranked number one for a couple of keywords. As a result, a lot of customers were calling and asking for my services.

How did Digital agency SEOMAX perform from a project management standpoint?

They were excellent at scheduling. The delay came from my side as I was late providing the information that they needed.

Communication was the most impressive. The project manager understood how to ask questions to understand what my company needs.

No, I got exactly what I wanted. They’re good professionals.

Be prepared to work on a professional level with them. Prepare your staff to be ready to provide what is needed. They will ask for the information from you.