Creating Apps To Help Businesses Scale Faster 📲💨

Imagine If You Could Increase Your Profits By Up To 60% 📈 Through Your Own Mobile App...

Discover how we're helping businesses to:

• ⚡Increase repeat customers
  • ⚡Maximise engagement
  • ⚡Build brand loyalty

(Without Paying High Development Fees)

Doesn’t it seem like EVERYONE is on their phones, ALL the time?

Uploading last nights pictures on Instagram 📷 whilst crossing the road, trying to crack level 136 on Candy Crush🍭whilst on the train, searching for the latest Pokémon🐱 at grandma's house - you know what I'm talking about, right?

See, some trends are just that… trends (anyone remember the Walkman?📼). Others are really paradigm shifts (like, you know, the Internet🌎). Miss a trend and you’re probably fine. Miss a paradigm shift and you're missing out one of the biggest opportunities.

You see, APPS are a paradigm shift. Businesses are receiving up to 60% higher profits through mobile apps 📲📈.

Here's why - remember those things called websites? Well, they're great at creating new customers. Apps, however, create loyalty ✅.

I’m Aman Birdi, founder of Digiruu, and here it’s my mission to provide you with the resources, guidance, and expertise needed to create your app. We’ve spent just under a decade helping hundreds of satisfied businesses to launch their first app...⏩

Are you next?

• 86-90 Paul Street
    London, LND EC2A 4NE

FindMe FindMe, Uvent, Tap-ID, SportInspired, Housing Disrepair Solutions, Workkle, Real Heating Solutions plus more!
Mental Wealth Matters Image

Mental Wealth Matters

We were extremely privileged and proud to have worked with the founder of this amazing company to create her new brand identity and website, Mental Wealth Matters. Discover how they are helping health & social care professionals with their organisations to improve the mental wellbeing of adults and children they work with by empowering them with the tools to create lasting change in their lives.

Housing Disrepair Centre Image

Housing Disrepair Centre

Launched in 2019, the new Housing Disrepair Centre website that helps people to claim for properties they are paying rent on that needs repair.

Workkle Image

Workkle

Workkle –  A smarter way to attract, hire and retain the right people for the right jobs.

Launched in 2019, Workkle is a talent solution that helps organisations save time and cost in the hiring process. They do this by ensuring new hires are not only qualified for the position but are also a perfect fit for the organisation – culturally, motivationally and personality wise.

FindMe FindMe Image

FindMe FindMe

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Introducing FindMe FindMe, the app that allows you to use photos of friends and family to create fun, educational and interactive books which help children from a young age recognise those important people in their lives.

"Always delivered on time and without doubt gone above and beyond my requirements. Digiruu have been extremely professional and have provided fantastic service throughout my new

venture. I selected the right company to work with"
Tap-ID Image

Tap-ID

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Say 'goodbye' to plastic cards, and 'hello' to Tap-ID, the app that allows educational institutes to replace their conventional organisational cards with one that is smart and accessible from user smartphones.

The app carries out the same functionality as a normal physical card, allowing students and staff members to gain entry in and out of buildings, check books out of libraries and record

attendance.

"Highly advise Digiruu for anyone looking to build an app. Amazing service. From the start to the end there was extensive support, advice and guidance. Not many app development companies can boast that."

Uvent Image

Uvent

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

As music fans, the Uvent team were tired of paper tickets, printouts, and hidden fees when going to events.

Using our unique process, we helped them to build Uvent - a free mobile app aimed at the nightlife market, letting people explore, buy and access tickets to their favourite events.

"The best and most professional experience. Overall if you need to design a website or app and you need

the best advice, design & coding, go to Aman. You wont get much better in terms of actual care for your business"

Website Design for Mental Health Company

"I gave them a short timeline, and they delivered a site better than my wildest expectations. I was blown away."

Dec. 2019 - Jan. 2020

A mental health organization needed a website built in less than a month. They hired Digiruu to build the site.

Poonam Sandhu
Founder, Mental Wealth Matters

Always accessible and communicative, Digiruu delivered beyond the organization's wildest expectations. The website has received great feedback so far and is a beautiful interpretation of the founder's vision.

I am the director, owner, and founder of Mental Wealth Matters, an organization that promotes mental health and emotional self-care.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digiruu?

I wanted them to set up my website and get it up and running.

They set up a video call and explained what I needed to give them to build my website. They did a fantastic job walking me through everything so they could build my site.

I worked with about three members of Digiruu.

How did you come to work with Digiruu?

I had a conversation with one of them on the phone, and I could tell how accessible they were. As a mom of two young children, I needed that ability to work around my schedule, and Digiruu was able to do that.

It cost about £10,000 (approximately $13,000 USD).

I had a very tight deadline, I didn’t expect the website to be needed as quickly as it was. They started and finished building the website in December 2019.

While I have no metrics yet, colleagues and clients that have used the site so far have given me really good feedback.

How did Digiruu perform from a project management standpoint?

I can’t recommend them enough from a project management standpoint. I gave them a short timeline, and they delivered a site better than my wildest expectations. I was blown away by their work.

There was never a time that I wasn’t able to communicate with them. Between their app where I could get information or leave questions and video calling, Digiruu was always accessible.

They really listen and they understood what my goals were. Nothing seemed too big for them. For instance, they figured out my logo in less than an hour.

It would be really hard to think of how they could possibly improve. I cannot stress how beautifully they delivered my vision.

Allow them to deliver your vision and trust them—they will deliver. Everything I said to them, they put it all into my website.

Mobile App Dev for Children's Book App

"…any time I give them feedback or a task to do, they always get it done straight away."

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Digiruu built an iOS app from scratch for a children’s book platform. They hired an illustrator to create its graphics and ran testing after its development. They now provide ongoing maintenance.

Rahkee Patel
Founder, Bubboo

The app arrived on time and met the client’s requirements. Digiruu continues to offer valuable insights and support. The team led a smooth workflow from the project’s start to its finish, meeting deadlines, responding quickly to feedback, and charging small-business-friendly prices.

I am the director and founder of Bubboo. We have an app for children and parents that has free children’s books where users can upload photos of family, friends, and caregivers. The user puts them into the storybook to help children recognize their faces in a fun way.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digiruu?

I needed help with developing the app.

Digiruu built the app on iOS and now maintains it. They also found an illustrator that took care of the illustration for me. All I did was bring across my idea of what I wanted to do, and they coordinated the whole thing from start to finish. They built the app from scratch and also did the testing.

I worked mainly with three people, including an illustrator, the developer, and Aman (Founder, Digiruu).

How did you come to work with Digiruu?

They were recommended to me.

I have spent between £20,000–£25,000 (approximately $26,000–$33,000 USD)

The project began in August 2017 and is ongoing. They have maintained my app through upgrades.

Aman is very good and quite forward-thinking; he knows what to do, how to do it, and what is new. I think he does a lot of research, which makes him very good at what he does.

How did Digiruu perform from a project management standpoint?

Digiruu handles all project management. Throughout our collaboration, any time I give them feedback or a task to do, they always get it done straight away. Aman provided me with near-daily updates throughout the project before going live. With maintenance, if there is an upgrade we need or anything that I have noticed, I let them know straight away, and they fix it.

They help single-person operations and small businesses just starting out and don’t charge high prices, which is what I needed. A lot of the bigger companies I did go to were a lot more expensive because their focus was more on medium to large companies.

I don’t really anything negative to say about Digiruu. We still have quarterly catchup meetings around what we can do next.

I’ve been really happy with them.

Overall Score We did several workshops. The way that Aman plans the sessions and structures them have been a very good way of collaborating.
    They met our deadlines. I wanted to go live before Christmas and they delivered within the short amount of time I had given them.
    I don’t feel that I paid too much for what I was asking.
    Digiruu has delivered everything as I expected it.
    I have recommended them every time someone mentions to me that they have an app or website project.

Website Design for Job Platform

"I liked that style and it was exactly what I needed."

Nov. 2018 - June 2019

Digiruu assisted with creating a website, conducting a discovery workshop and breaking down the scope of work into chunks. They handled landing page design and will likely tackle future work.

Surrey, United Kingdom
Pritesh Devalia
Director, Workkle

The landing page their team created is of high quality. Digiruu excelled at grasping the project’s requirements, though enhancements still need to be made to the website. Strengths include punctuality, consistent communication and updates, and their founder’s openness and honesty.

I’m a co-director of Workkle, a job board website. We’re trying to get into the market, or rather to build up a different type of job search functionality. It’s slightly unique, in the sense that we looked at candidates’ personalities, motivations, and culture fits toward positions. Employers have the option to actually set their requirements on what type of personality they want at the end. We provide a dashboard listing the candidates we recommend that would suit the company. It’s almost like a dating match website.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digiruu?

I went to them for web development.

Digiruu has developed our platform. Part of the website includes an algorithm that’s key to what we want to do. They broke the scope of work down into chunks so the project could be managed quite easily. The development team was pretty on point and discussed with me what they thought would and wouldn’t work, which I appreciate since I didn’t want people who just said yes to my ideas.

Their team has a lot of experience in landing page design, which is something I wanted them to drive. I gave them examples of websites I liked, and they came back with one I was really impressed with. I didn’t need many changes done to it. Digiruu used WordPress for creating the landing page and it has some cool features including popups and a storytelling layout that shows our information. I don’t know whether it was a custom-made theme or not. I just wanted something slick and to the point, and I think Aman (Founder, Digiruu) got the requirements correctly.

There’s no SEO or PPC involved yet. Based on Aman’s advice, we’re going with a free version of the website at the moment to try to build up the brand. We’ll probably engage with Digiruu again to get a payment platform integrated.

How did you come to work with Digiruu?

I heard about Digiruu through my wife, who has an app that she built with them. She gave me some great feedback about them, so I thought we’d give it a go. I talked to other vendors about the project, but I liked how Digiruu worked and handled things with my wife. It’s not easy to run a project like this while also working fulltime, but they not only motivated me, they also were always pushing for success. It was almost like having a fitness instructor but in a development sort of manner. I liked that style and it was exactly what I needed.

We received £32,000 (approximately $42,037 USD) of funding. There was an additional £2,000 (approximately $2,627 USD) spend on top of that.

I started talking with them in 2018 and we had an initiation workshop. We had to go through a process in order to get funded, and that took quite a few months. Once our funding was approved, we started the design work in November 2018. The work was completed by May or June 2019. There were a lot of bugs and a lot of things we needed to do enhance, so we’ve asked for a redesign on the landing page.

It’s a bit early for me to say, and I can only compare the website with others I’ve seen. The landing page’s quality—which is a big buy-in for customers—is looking great now, as the previous one was a bit boring. I was open and honest about what I wanted, and Aman quickly understood what we were after. The reason it may not have been right at the start is that I was new to startups and making websites. I think I’ll know how to give requirements a bit better going forward.

The website has a three-step user flow for building a profile and taking an assessment at the end of it, and there’s a dashboard for employers to see accumulated results. I like how it flows, but I’m sure there are future enhancements we’ll require.

How did Digiruu perform from a project management standpoint?

Aman took the lead as project manager, serving as a conduit between requirements and getting the build done. I can’t speak more highly of him. He was constantly badgering us, which I loved, and kept us updated with status reports and telling us what he needed from us. He was almost always communicating on a daily basis, even just to say good morning. The constant communication was appreciated, and I think he realizes that. We used Slack for all communication and document sharing. We could always go back there and settle any arguments.

I liked the workshop he used to engage us at the start. We were actually driving out requirements in that session, and they documented it all. Aman understood the concept straight away without having to ask too many questions. He went over and above what he should’ve done, and that’s been great.

There was a moment when Aman was a bit quieter, possibly busy with other projects. He’s upfront and honest, though, and told me that he was taking a step back from his operational role as head of the company and focusing more on the customer service part. I guess it was a bad thing initially, but he’s made it into something positive. We’ve had our ups and downs about the requirements, and we challenge each other, but that’s fruitful for the partnership. Otherwise, if we always said yes or no, it wouldn’t work. I’ve worked in project management before and I appreciate their passion. It’s exactly what we need to drive projects forward.

It’s important to set requirements at the start and be very specific. Clients have to understand what they want and be as open and honest as possible. In financial terms, Aman had an almost agile approach, allowing us to get pieces of the website built, tested, and deployed as funding trickled in. We basically had milestone-based payments.

Overall Score I’m glad I made the decision to work with Digiruu.
    Testing on my side and bug fixing took slightly longer, but they delivered on time.
    I was expecting to pay slightly lower, but I was getting additional benefits from Digiruu.
    Digiruu met all the requirements and were quick to come back with alternatives.

Web Design & Marketing for E-Commerce Startup

“…Aman has always remedied my concerns by providing uplifting solutions.”

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Digiruu helped get a new e-commerce business off the ground. From logo design to SEO, the team lead collaborated with the client to develop their website. They worked to market it on social media, as well.

Shiven Popat
Director, MTG Group Ltd

Digiruu’s design efforts and content generation have seen great success. The client has enjoyed an upsurge in traffic through effective social media marketing. Always receptive to ideas and concerns, the team lead is a reliable partner. His outstanding approachability continues to distinguish him.

I’m the director of MTG Group Ltd, a digital entertainment company. My brother and I had an idea for a side business: selling customized men’s fashion items. What resulted was an e-commerce website called Chakrah.co.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digiruu?

We needed a partner to provide comprehensive digital services in order to launch our new business. We had different ideas for the website and were also anticipating the need for an app. We were seeking marketing assistance, too.

Aman (Founder, Digiruu) helped us create our Shopify site—this out-of-box option was ideal because it offers a seamless solution for payment processing. Some of our clothing suppliers were already integrated with Shopify, which aided in our decision to utilize the platform.

While Aman and I worked together on a few design elements, it was mostly my brother who interfaced with Aman on items like logo design and SEO. They collaborated to generate content for our social media pages. I was more involved in communicating with our suppliers.

We worked with Aman for the whole project.

How did you come to work with Digiruu?

My brother knew Aman from college. Although they’d fallen out of touch, he found Aman on Facebook and learned about his new company. While we talked to a few other vendors, we chose Aman for our project because he was someone we knew and trusted.

Even though it’s normal to have doubts after a first meeting, we felt completely reassured after our initial conversation with Aman. He shared our vision and had great energy.

We’ve spent around $13,000.

We began in December 2017 and are still working together. We’re currently having discussions about launching an app.

Aman’s SEO efforts were largely successful; in particular, our Instagram presence has improved massively. Social media outlets have driven much of our traffic, with 73% of our leads coming from Instagram.

Aman’s design and content, as well as SEO tactics, have really helped us gain exposure. That’s been a huge relief because I’d been nervous about being proactive on social media and approaching influencers. Aman really laid the groundwork for us to get our name out there.

How did Digiruu perform from a project management standpoint?

Aman’s always been receptive and responsive. During downtime, we don’t talk to him at all, since my brother and I work other, full-time jobs. We’re now engaging extensively with Aman in preparation for the Holiday season. He’s very accommodating of these waves of interaction; he’s never expressed hesitation or annoyance in communicating with us, even at unreasonable hours.

Whenever I want to share an idea with him, I’ll drop him a WhatsApp or an email, and he’ll get back to me within half an hour. I’m comfortable approaching him with anything because he’s always there to help.

I’m most impressed by Aman’s approachability. On top of being a reliable partner who’s always available, Aman has always remedied my concerns by providing uplifting solutions.

Even when I’m anxious about having hit a wall, he’s able to bring my energy back. A 5-minute conversation with him is enough to regenerate my creative drive. Since web and app design can feel tedious at times, I really appreciate his inspiring energy.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Aman is someone you can really trust with your ideas, questions, and concerns.

Overall Score It's been a streamlined process working with them.
    We've never had any communication issues.
    It met our budget.
    I've always been happy with his execution of our ideas.
    I've already recommended Aman to colleagues.

App Development for Mobile Card Service

"Digiruu will listen to your idea and help you get it to the next level."

Dec. 17 - Ongoing

Chosen for their ability to provide a personal approach, Digiruu developed an ID card app for iOS and Android devices. They provided step-by-step guidance from the start for creating the best possible app.

Alexios Konstantinidis
Managing Director, Tap ID

Without Digiruu’s involvement, the company wouldn’t be where it is today—close to nailing partnerships with the biggest names in the access control industry. Their founder was closely involved, easy to reach, and would take the time to explain the project’s complexities.

I’m the managing director of Tap ID, a mobile card service. We’re an app that replicates an ID card in a mobile version.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digiruu?

I needed help with app development and sought Digiruu for the task. I didn’t want to approach a company that’s established and quite big because I’d be one of many clients and there wouldn’t be a personal touch.

Digiruu developed an app and has been here for us for the whole process, helping us step-by-step. There were a lot of brainstorming sessions to figure out how we wanted it to look and what features we wanted to have. We were trying to replicate a university ID card on a mobile app, which could be adapted to the university you take it to. Digiruu helped with making us understand that this project not only involved a preset design but much more.

We had one design based on a sample card that could be customized. The app is built for iOS and Android devices. This project required a lot of due diligence and specialist knowledge of the actual industry. I’ve got another developer on board as well that does a lot of work for us, who is a specialist in access control and mobile credentials. Digiruu is aware of what we’re doing, and while they don’t help us as directly now, they might be involved again in the future.

I worked directly with Aman (Founder, Digiruu). He was our go-to person.

How did you come to work with Digiruu?

I came across an ad that they had on Facebook. Aman gave us a startup guide with a questionnaire. I got back to them and shared my idea and was surprised that he responded so quickly. He was excited about the project and wanted to discuss it in person.

We’ve spent £35,000 (approximately $ 44,972 USD) on their services.

We started collaborating in December 2017, and the work is ongoing.

Aman was extremely helpful in helping us overcome hurdles. Digiruu was with us throughout the project and was like a friend helping someone achieve their goal.

At the moment, we’re potentially partnering up with some of the biggest players in the access control industry and we’ll be licensing our app to them for use with their clients. We have big projects lined up, which is exciting for us. This wouldn’t have happened if it wasn’t for them, and I’ll always be grateful to Digiruu for helping us get started.

How did Digiruu perform from a project management standpoint?

We had weekly meetings with Aman, and we could call or text him throughout the week in regards to any issues we had or anything we wanted to follow-up on. He’s very reachable, organized, and he personally handled a lot of the follow-up. Overall, communication is good, and even if you don’t understand what you’re getting into, Digiruu will guide you through it. Aman will set timeframes and keeps clients in the loop, explaining things carefully that may not be so easy to understand, which is invaluable.

Digiruu cares, and that makes a difference. We weren’t just a client in their books. They have a personal touch and want to see us succeed.

I’ve never had a negative experience with Digiruu. It was brave for Aman to take our project since it had quite a learning curve for him and us. He learned quite a lot about what the industry is like.

Go ahead with it—you’ll definitely be pleased and get a lot of support and guidance. Digiruu will listen to your idea and help you get it to the next level. They will support you throughout the whole project.

Pharmacy Profile Enhancement Project

"They listen, work hard, and deliver in a timely manner."

Digiruu enhanced a pharmaceutical company's profile to promote their travel vaccination services. They continue to execute marketing strategies to increase returns on new and existing third-party clients.

Sanjay Doegar
Director, Arachem HEALTH LTD

Continuing their success, Digiruu managed to increase awareness for vaccination services. The team is responsive to changing needs, adopting well to any circumstance.

We are a healthcare business in an ever changing landscape with lots of challenges and threats to deal with. We offer a multitude of services both commercial and professional.

Aman and Digiruu have helped us on so many fronts. Both freshening our direct marketing and managing most of our online actions.

For what projects/services did your company hire Digiruu?

We have worked closely with Aman and Digiruu for a number of years and he has helped to keep us ahead of the curve and put our business in front of customers who can benefit from our many services.

We stay in a good place with regular new supply of clients asking about our professional services and we are able to cross sell through clever marketing ideas to these clients.

We wanted a good online presence that would bring in business and showcase some of our activities in the best possible manner.

Aman proved himself some time ago and the service he was able to provide grew organically over time.

We meet every few months see how the projects we have entered into are doing. What to continue what to enhance and what to drop. Very easy to get along with. We succeed he succeeds.

Main contact was Aman , very resourceful, nice flat organisation not lots of admin staff to fight through. Simple direct

We wanted to showcase our Travel VACCINATION SERVICES which Digiruu managed to increase several fold and growing. increased awareness and increased margins in a difficult trading climate

As stated simple direct and effective

They listen, work hard, and deliver in a timely manner. They are responsive and ready to change to your circumstances

There is always room for improvement though they bring ideas from other projects to see if they can help our business. They are always ready to take constructive criticism.

Web Design & Development for Plumbing Company

“We’ve developed a pretty strong relationship with them.”

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Digiruu designed a developed a website from scratch for a heating and plumbing company, still providing continued assistance with bugs. They implemented a live chat function as part of the site build.

Satnam Rehal
Director, Real Heating

Responsible for providing their partner with a web presence, the team delivered the site according to expectations. The handled all issues swiftly and according to the project plan they created. Their enthusiasm and willingness to problem-solve added value to the relationship.

I’m the director of Real Heating Solutions, a heating and plumbing company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digiruu?

We didn’t have an online presence, so we needed a partner to build a website for us.

We used Digiruu for web design and web development. They developed our site from scratch because we had no digital presence prior to our work with them. The site details our capabilities and services. It also contains a live chat feature that allows customers to interact with us directly over the sire rather than having to call in over the phone.

Since the site launched, we’ve run into a few issues here and there. I’m able to call them up, and they’ll sort it out. For example, we recently had to deal with hacking on the site. It was rectified through their team.

We had one primary point of contact, but I’m not sure how many other team members were working in the background.

We’ve spent about $15,000 with them.

We started working together in August 2017 and still have an ongoing relationship.

Before, we were unable to track anything because we weren’t online. Now, we’re able to monitor the live chat and the callback requests through the site. We have a solid way to keep up with tracking customers now.

How did Digiruu perform from a project management standpoint?

The whole process was new to us, but we didn’t have any issues. They did everything we asked for in an efficient manner.

We’ve developed a pretty strong relationship with them. Oftentimes, there are cases of big promises and underperformance with web partners. That wasn’t the case with us. The deliverables were completed as promised. That’s ultimately what we want from any business.

They could keep me in the loop a bit more with additional updates.

I’m a business owner that wants quick results. You’ll be able to get them with Digiruu.

Overall Score Consider hiring them. They satisfied us and deserve a perfect score.
    We dealt with all issues quickly without any delays.
    Their pricing was fair.
    There’s always room to improve, but they did an amazing job.
    I’ve already recommended them a few times.