Creating Apps for Startups and Businesses 📲💨

GOLD VERIFIED

Doesn’t it seem like EVERYONE is on their phones, ALL the time?

Uploading last night's pictures on Instagram 📷 whilst crossing the road, trying to crack level 136 on Candy Crush🍭whilst on the train, searching for the latest Pokémon🐱 at grandma's house - you know what I'm talking about, right?

See, some trends are just that… trends (anyone remember the Walkman?📼). Others are really paradigm shifts (like, you know, the Internet🌎). Miss a trend and you’re probably fine. Miss a paradigm shift and you're missing out one of the biggest opportunities.

You see, APPS are a paradigm shift. Businesses are receiving up to 60% higher profits through mobile apps 📲📈.

Here's why - remember those things called websites? Well, they're great at creating new customers. Apps, however, create loyalty ✅.

I’m Aman Birdi, founder of Digiruu, and here it’s my mission to provide you with the resources, guidance, and expertise needed to create your app. We’ve spent just under a decade helping hundreds of satisfied startups & businesses to launch their first app...⏩

Are you next?

• 86-90 Paul Street
    London, LND EC2A 4NE

FindMe FindMe, Uvent, Tap-ID, SportInspired, Housing Disrepair Solutions, Workkle, Real Heating Solutions plus more!

Mental Wealth Matters Image

Mental Wealth Matters

We were extremely privileged and proud to have worked with the founder of this amazing company to create her new brand identity and website, Mental Wealth Matters. Discover how they are helping health & social care professionals with their organisations to improve the mental wellbeing of adults and children they work with by empowering them with the tools to create lasting change in their lives.

Housing Disrepair Centre Image

Housing Disrepair Centre

Launched in 2019, the new Housing Disrepair Centre website helps people to claim for properties they are paying rent on that needs repair.

Workkle Image

Workkle

Workkle –  A smarter way to attract, hire and retain the right people for the right jobs.

Launched in 2019, Workkle is a talent solution that helps organisations save time and cost in the hiring process. They do this by ensuring new hires are not only qualified for the position but are also a perfect fit for the organisation – culturally, motivationally and personality wise.

FindMe FindMe Image

FindMe FindMe

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Introducing FindMe FindMe, the app that allows you to use photos of friends and family to create fun, educational and interactive books which help children from a young age recognise those important people in their lives.

"Always delivered on time and without doubt gone above and beyond my requirements. Digiruu have been extremely professional and have provided fantastic service throughout my new

venture. I selected the right company to work with"
Tap-ID Image

Tap-ID

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Say 'goodbye' to plastic cards, and 'hello' to Tap-ID, the app that allows educational institutes to replace their conventional organisational cards with one that is smart and accessible from user smartphones.

The app carries out the same functionality as a normal physical card, allowing students and staff members to gain entry in and out of buildings, check books out of libraries and record

attendance.

"Highly advise Digiruu for anyone looking to build an app. Amazing service. From the start to the end there was extensive support, advice and guidance. Not many app development companies can boast that."

Uvent Image

Uvent

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

As music fans, the Uvent team were tired of paper tickets, printouts, and hidden fees when going to events.

Using our unique process, we helped them to build Uvent - a free mobile app aimed at the nightlife market, letting people explore, buy and access tickets to their favourite events.

"The best and most professional experience. Overall if you need to design a website or app and you need

the best advice, design & coding, go to Aman. You wont get much better in terms of actual care for your business"

iOS & Android Mobile App Dev for Restaurant & Bakery

“I’m never going to stop working with them — I’m a customer for life.”

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Digiruu developed native iOS and Android apps for a restaurant and bakery. They integrated Apple Pay and credit card payment functionalities. They’ve done testing and made updates as needed.

Leighton Buzzard, United Kingdom
Paulo Benfeito
Owner, Amore Pizzeria

The app has allowed stakeholders to transform their business model and increase sales and revenue, while end-customers have deemed it the best pizza ordering app they’ve ever used. Digiruu excels at delivering on client needs. They communicate seamlessly and provide incredible value for cost.

I’m the owner of Amore Pizzeria, a restaurant and bakery.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digiruu?

I needed someone to develop a mobile app that would enable our customers to place orders for delivery. I wanted the user experience to be second to none. I also wanted simplicity without all of the bells and whistles.

Digiruu developed our native iOS and Android mobile apps from scratch. The most important feature I needed was Apple Pay, which they managed to integrate. If users don’t have Apple Pay, they can pay with a card, which is super simple to use.

We plan to add other functionalities. We’re now launching the Android version.

I have one point of contact, Aman (Founder), who handled the project from beginning to end. He knew how important it was for me to have the right product. He was relentless in making sure everything was working perfectly, even during the lockdown. We’ve done countless tests and changes.

How did you come to work with Digiruu?

I looked for a company for quite a while. Aman was the only one that was professional enough to reply to my emails and then come and see me. He sat down with me to find out exactly what I wanted. He really took the time to understand what I wanted before we started doing anything.

I’ve spent £20,000 (approximately $25,100 USD). It’s the easiest money I’ve ever spent in my life.

We started working together in November 2019. I’m never going to stop working with them — I’m a customer for life.

I wanted the simplest app possible, and that’s what they delivered. The end product is amazing. They have completely changed my entire business model. Due to COVID-19, we only do deliveries; I am so happy with the app that we’re now going all-in, and customers can only order through the app. The ordering experience is so amazing. The benefits include lower prices and amazing service. Customers have been telling me it’s the best and simplest app they’ve ever used to order pizza, and we’re competing with other well-known pizza delivery apps.

On the first day of launch, we got a lot of orders. We gave so many refunds because we couldn’t handle the demand of the orders coming through the app. After one month, 35% of my sales are coming through the app, and this is just iOS alone. We’re collecting more money through the app than what we were doing one year ago, through the normal business. The average spend per customer is a lot higher on the app. When the customer orders on the phone, the average spend is £20 (approximately $25 USD); on the app, it’s £28 pounds (approximately $35 USD). In a month, I’ve already paid for almost half of what I paid for the app with the additional sales I’m getting.

How did Digiruu perform from a project management standpoint?

Aman’s communication skills are amazing. He has adapted to my communication preferences, including text and phone calls. He keeps me up to date with everything that is going on. Even the invoicing is so professional and straightforward. We have built a good relationship during the lockdown.

No matter what Aman says, I go with it. I know the quality he provides to me. If there’s something that needs to be fixed, he sticks with it until it’s fixed. They anticipated possible obstacles that I’d never thought of. Everything is documented and managed well. I give them a 20 out of 10.

Communication is the biggest strength of the company. Aman really tries to understand what we want and delivers on it.

No, I have received such good value from him. Whatever price he says, I will go with, because I know what kind of value he brings to the table. Even during the lockdown, he’s been flawless.

Don’t look; just book. Don’t bother investigating, and whatever they quote you, just accept it. The product they’ll deliver is going to give you so much value. His app has turned my company into a multi-million-pound company. That’s how good he is. His communication skills are second to none.

Overall Score I couldn’t fault them.
    Whatever he charges, I’ll pay, because he delivers such good quality.
    I recommend them all the time.

App Development for App Marketing Company

"The customer service, quality of the work, and pricing set them apart."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Digiruu develops mobile apps for an app marketing company. The team provides both iOS and Android development for third party clients, as well as offering UI/UX designs and QA services.

Jersey City, New Jersey
Carissa Lintao
CEO & Founder, Apptuitive

The apps created have been visually stunning and fully functional, meeting the expectations of the internal team. Digiruu there's to a set timeline and asks all of the right questions. The team is knowledgeable and provides a hgih level of customer service.

I'm the CEO & Founder of Apptuitive, an app marketing agency. I oversee all business operations and client comms.

For what projects/services did your company hire Digiruu?

We look to Digiruu for all of our app development needs. Whether our clients have a simple app idea that's ready to start development or a fully fleshed out product that's venture backed - the Digiruu team handles all of it.

Our goals when it comes to app development, is to build amazing quality apps and experiences that speak for themselves. It's also to communicate with clients effectively and with the utmost care.

We chose Digiruu as our app development vendor because the founder, Aman Birdi, is the best in the industry. He knows his stuff inside out and isn't afraid to tell his clients the truth. Which is a quality that's extremely important to me. His team is also extremely reliable and has a track record of creating seamless digital solutions.

Digiruu is responsible for all app development needs (iOS & Android) start to finish. We don't have the technical skillset or know-how when it comes to development but the Digiruu team knocks it out of the park every time.

We're kept in the loop with every decision and we know what exactly is going on at all times. The team is detail-oriented from fleshing out app ideas, UX/UI, QA, and more. They're one of the best end-to-end solutions available these days.

We work with Aman and his tight knit development team.

The most ideal outcome is a great app that provides a beautiful experience and is technically sound. All of the projects we've worked on and will continue to work on showcase those qualities. We get the most bang for our buck with Digiruu and wouldn't work with anyone else!

Extremely effective. They know the right questions to ask, are cognizant of our schedule, and go above and beyond to make sure we're happy and then some.

The customer service, quality of the work, and pricing set them apart. I could go on for hours about how they're the superior option when it comes to app development but you need to experience it to believe it.

The development space is very shady and heartless but you won't get any of that with Digiruu. The company genuinely cares for its clients and goes the extra mile to make sure they're delivering amazing solutions.

None!

Design Prototype & Consulting for Travel Platform

“They were incredibly well-organized, and everything we discussed was put onto the Trello board as an action.”

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

Digiruu designed an MVP for a travel platform that helps organize road trips and group rides. Their first deliverable was a clickable prototype. Incorporating feedback, the platform is easy to navigate.

London, England
Founder, Travel Platform

The Digiruu team is very creative and committed to the project. They came up with several iterations for the design while collaborating with their partners. They often exceeded expectations by working on tasks outside of the project scope to ensure its success. Their passion sets them apart.

I’m the CEO and founder of a travel platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digiruu?

We were working with a rally organizer in Vancouver and hoped to onboard about 200–250 individuals for their event. They’ll use the app to navigate the journey on the day of the event.

I was at the concept stage when I reached out to Digiruu. Initially, I consulted them to discuss how to design the app and bring it into the market. The role they played in the project was discussing design concepts with me, understanding our goals and business, and building a product roadmap.

Initially, we facilitated several business meetings. My immediate concern was getting design prototypes in front of users and investors to get some early feedback. One of their first deliverables was a set of clickable prototypes.  We walked through the customer journey, from when they sign up for the app to how they’re able to navigate the platform. We needed to understand, as a business, how we will be delivering value to that consumer. Going forward, the intention was to go straight into the build and create our MVP.

The concept of the app is for users to plan and execute a road trip with significant ease. So, if users want to enjoy the road and don’t know where to go a drive, it’s a nice way to calculate your journey for you while keeping key points of interest along the way. The separate arm of that helps facilitate group rides, which is the feature that the rally organizer wanted to use.

I predominately interacted with the individual who owns Digiruu. Although, he was working with two people on his side including a designer and someone from the tech team.

How did you come to work with Digiruu?

I knew them from a previous role. We both occupied a WeWork space in London, and we met through that community. We didn’t interact too much at that point, but they were always very friendly. When this project came about, I remembered Digiruu, and thought I should reach out and see what they’re capable of and whether we could work together.

I chose them because they were incredibly enthusiastic. They over-delivered and kept their promises. If they said they were going to do something, they always delivered on time. They went out of their way to understand the ins and outs of the project.

I’ve spent roughly £10,000 (approximately $13,000 USD).

We started working together in February 2020, and we’re still working on it. They delivered the first part of the project in May, but right now, the project is paused because of the pandemic.

When I received the feedback on the design, they incorporated everything. I did not want to be too prescriptive when it comes to the design, so my specifications were more high-level. I said that I wanted the users to feel a certain way when they access the app, and this is kind of how the end result should be, but I let them figure out how they would deliver on it.

They were incredibly creative with some of the concepts they pitched to us. It was amazing to see that. They always presented lots of options. So when it came down to designing the logo, we went through 8–10 iterations. They were always responsive to the feedback I gave them and they were always open to the insights that came from users. In that way, it was very collaborative. Given that we never met face-to-face, it was really nice working with them.

How did Digiruu perform from a project management standpoint?

If I had any questions, I had a Slack group where I could fire off a question to anyone and they would respond very quickly. It was really useful. We also had a Trello board that we managed together.

Managing the project isn’t always easy, especially when there are difficult stakeholders like me. I changed my mind frequently, but they managed the project very well. They were incredibly well-organized, and everything we discussed was put onto the Trello board as an action. They were polite, but firm. We had regular catch-up calls to make sure we were on top of things. They really kept the project on track, which is brilliant.

The dedication they put into the project was impressive. I’ve worked with UX/UI consultants before that are great at what they do, but they lack passion for the project or product. When working with Digiruu, they really got into the mindset of the user, and they never stopped presenting ideas.

At one point, I had to put together a pitch deck. It was outside of the project scope, but I needed to talk to them about potential monetization methods. They spent several hours on the phone with me discussing how I could do that in the app. That was really helpful and it went above and beyond the expectations for the project. Their passion really sets them apart.

This is probably unique to me, but since I’ve worked in tech, I would have liked to understand the architecture of the app a bit more. I’d like to understand the technology and toolkit they were going to use to deliver the product. I did get that information initially by digging a bit deeper. I think that would have been useful for me to know, but I don’t know if other clients would care as much.

I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them. They’re always willing to go the extra mile, so just be willing to work collaboratively with them.

Branding & Marketing for Nonprofit Book Company

"The quality of how Digiruu’s CEO communicates and deals with his clients is impressive."

Apr. - May 2020

After hosting a workshop to get to know the business, Digiruu led branding efforts. Their work involved creating a website, handling email automation, writing copy and messaging, and managing social media.

Raeesa Mumith
Co-Founder, Where's My Lemonade?

Digiruu's efforts resulted in a professional-looking website that was met with positive responses. Their social media work has also led to increased brand visibility, and their creativity enabled them to deliver stand-out branding. Working independently, they were a great partner.

I’m the co-founder of Where’s My Lemonade?, a nonprofit book company. My business partner and I wrote and edited a book that has to do with mental well-being and got about 17 different authors to write a chapter.

We got it all ready and are selling it completely in support of the Mental Health Foundation which is a charity based in the UK. All our profits are going to go to them.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digiruu?

We have no knowledge when it comes to technology, but we knew that it was important to have our presence online. We needed someone to sort out our website, help us with our branding, and do email automation, among other things.

First, we did a workshop with the CEO so he could get to know our company and what we were looking for. He sorted everything for us. Digiruu helped us with branding. They also assisted with email automations, copy, and messaging, and they did the whole website as well.

When it came to the website, all we gave the CEO was the book and he took it from there. In terms of creativity, he did everything himself. Additionally, the team helped with our social media posts too.

We were in touch with the CEO.

How did you come to work with Digiruu?

We read Clutch reviews, and Digiruu has a good Instagram presence. I got a recommendation for them as well because they did some work for a friend of a friend. I was really impressed and they were based in London, too.

We spent $12,000.

We worked together from April–May 2020. The project took 4–5 weeks.

We were super happy with their work. Everyone is really impressed with the website because it looks super professional, and the branding really stands out. We were a bit lost with how to do our social media posts and they were good with that. Our posts are getting a lot of attention. They made our brand more relevant during this time. We’ve gotten good traction so far.

How did Digiruu perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated via email, phone calls, Skype, and Zoom calls. Everything was online because of the lockdown. The CEO was really nice.

The quality of how Digiruu’s CEO communicates and deals with his clients is impressive. He’s really personable and friendly. He completely got the image we were going for. We gave him free rein over how to do the website and we didn’t have to tell him much.

The design and everything about it was awesome. He was really easy to work with. We didn’t have to give him a lot of direction, which meant less stress.

No, none that I can think of. We couldn’t be happier.

Web Design & Marketing for Housing Advisory Firm

"Aman went above and beyond to ensure that he was delivering a design and brand that really fit my business.”

June - Aug. 2019

Digiruu helped establish a housing advice service. After an initial discovery meeting, they conducted market research, delivered the client’s logo, and developed the company’s WordPress website.

Founder, Housing Company

Digiruu’s efforts led to a significant ROI in a short amount of time. The website is enjoying an increasing user base, which looks promising for future marketing efforts. The professional website adds credibility for the up and coming business. The team lead was great at managing the project.

We’re an advice service for tenants who experience housing trouble, like when a landlord is neglecting to repair the property. We get tenants in touch with lawyers who fight the case for them on a no-win, no-fee basis.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digiruu?

We were seeking web development and marketing solutions.

Digiruu provided an array of business and marketing services. They conducted market research to determine the best business strategy for us. They delivered our company’s branding from logo to web design. They created our WordPress website and set up our G-Suite.

I just worked with Aman (Founder, Digiruu).

How did you come to work with Digiruu?

I came to know Aman because his business is in the same building as mine. He reached out to me, and we met for an initial discussion. He told me his plan and vision. While he wasn’t the cheapest option, I went with him because I felt that he really understood my business.

We spent a little over $12,000.

We started working together in June of 2019 and wrapped up in August of the same year.

Thanks to their work, we’ve already made back the money we invested in our digital presence. They delivered a website that’s enjoyed an increasing number of clients. The website is built very well, so it adds credibility to our very new business, which we appreciate. We’re looking forward to advertising initiatives on Facebook and other social media.

How did Digiruu perform from a project management standpoint?

They were great with project management. They set up a Google Drive folder and Slack with us, so they responded in real time to our requests. All goals were outlined in a single document, which made it easy to track project progress. It was a really slick operation.

I’d highlight their branding skills. Aman went above and beyond to ensure that he was delivering a design and brand that really fit my business. He was flexible and accommodating of my demands.

No, I don’t think so. They’re doing really well.

Do your research before you meet them, so you come prepared. You can get the most out of the engagement by being knowledgeable of your own industry.

Website Design & Development for Travel Clinic

“From start to finish, they were really professional.”

Feb. 2020

Digiruu executed a full overhaul of a travel clinic’s website, redesigning the graphics and redeveloping the site structure. They also made the site SEO- and PPC-friendly.

Bromley, United Kingdom
Atika Tailor
Director, The Sturdee Clinic

Digiruu satisfied the requirements by delivering a functional site that already has increased traffic and a lower bounce back rate. The team was responsive and made sure the new site reflected the vision that internal stakeholders had. They provided great customer service and frequent updates.

I’m the director of a travel clinic.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digiruu?

We had a web presence, but the website that I’d designed wasn’t really capturing what we did or showcasing our services very well. We wanted an upgrade that would look professional and give us a really good web presence.

Digiruu completely redesigned our website. Other than our existing logo, which they incorporated into the site, they changed everything graphically. They restructured the site; it was a complete transformation. I believe the team added SEO and PPC aspects as well.

I was just working with Aman (Founder, Digiruu).

How did you come to work with Digiruu?

I saw some of their work on Instagram.

It cost £10,000 (approximately $12,800 USD).

I started with them this month, and it was done within the month.

We are getting more visits. People are also spending longer amounts of time on the site, so the bounce back is less.

How did Digiruu perform from a project management standpoint?

They were really good. Aman really listened to what I wanted and got what vibe I was going for. I didn’t have to chase them to find out what was going on; they were really on the ball and kept me updated.

From start to finish, they were really professional. I’m not very good with technology, but they were great at explaining things and breaking it down for me, so that I knew what they were doing. Sometimes, when you’re dealing with a company that works in a skill that you don’t really know, it can be really intimidating; however, Digiruu was very personable. They provided really good customer service.

No, there’s nothing I can say that needs improvement.

Be really clear and concise about what you want so that they can see what page you’re on, and then they can work with that.

I’d definitely recommend them.

Website Design for Mental Health Company

"I gave them a short timeline, and they delivered a site better than my wildest expectations. I was blown away."

Dec. 2019 - Jan. 2020

A mental health organization needed a website built in less than a month. They hired Digiruu to build the site.

Poonam Sandhu
Founder, Mental Wealth Matters

Always accessible and communicative, Digiruu delivered beyond the organization's wildest expectations. The website has received great feedback so far and is a beautiful interpretation of the founder's vision.

I am the director, owner, and founder of Mental Wealth Matters, an organization that promotes mental health and emotional self-care.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digiruu?

I wanted them to set up my website and get it up and running.

They set up a video call and explained what I needed to give them to build my website. They did a fantastic job walking me through everything so they could build my site.

I worked with about three members of Digiruu.

How did you come to work with Digiruu?

I had a conversation with one of them on the phone, and I could tell how accessible they were. As a mom of two young children, I needed that ability to work around my schedule, and Digiruu was able to do that.

It cost about £10,000 (approximately $13,000 USD).

I had a very tight deadline, I didn’t expect the website to be needed as quickly as it was. They started and finished building the website in December 2019.

While I have no metrics yet, colleagues and clients that have used the site so far have given me really good feedback.

How did Digiruu perform from a project management standpoint?

I can’t recommend them enough from a project management standpoint. I gave them a short timeline, and they delivered a site better than my wildest expectations. I was blown away by their work.

There was never a time that I wasn’t able to communicate with them. Between their app where I could get information or leave questions and video calling, Digiruu was always accessible.

They really listen and they understood what my goals were. Nothing seemed too big for them. For instance, they figured out my logo in less than an hour.

It would be really hard to think of how they could possibly improve. I cannot stress how beautifully they delivered my vision.

Allow them to deliver your vision and trust them—they will deliver. Everything I said to them, they put it all into my website.

Mobile App Dev for Children's Book App

"…any time I give them feedback or a task to do, they always get it done straight away."

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Digiruu built an iOS app from scratch for a children’s book platform. They hired an illustrator to create its graphics and ran testing after its development. They now provide ongoing maintenance.

Rahkee Patel
Founder, Bubboo

The app arrived on time and met the client’s requirements. Digiruu continues to offer valuable insights and support. The team led a smooth workflow from the project’s start to its finish, meeting deadlines, responding quickly to feedback, and charging small-business-friendly prices.

I am the director and founder of Bubboo. We have an app for children and parents that has free children’s books where users can upload photos of family, friends, and caregivers. The user puts them into the storybook to help children recognize their faces in a fun way.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digiruu?

I needed help with developing the app.

Digiruu built the app on iOS and now maintains it. They also found an illustrator that took care of the illustration for me. All I did was bring across my idea of what I wanted to do, and they coordinated the whole thing from start to finish. They built the app from scratch and also did the testing.

I worked mainly with three people, including an illustrator, the developer, and Aman (Founder, Digiruu).

How did you come to work with Digiruu?

They were recommended to me.

I have spent between £20,000–£25,000 (approximately $26,000–$33,000 USD)

The project began in August 2017 and is ongoing. They have maintained my app through upgrades.

Aman is very good and quite forward-thinking; he knows what to do, how to do it, and what is new. I think he does a lot of research, which makes him very good at what he does.

How did Digiruu perform from a project management standpoint?

Digiruu handles all project management. Throughout our collaboration, any time I give them feedback or a task to do, they always get it done straight away. Aman provided me with near-daily updates throughout the project before going live. With maintenance, if there is an upgrade we need or anything that I have noticed, I let them know straight away, and they fix it.

They help single-person operations and small businesses just starting out and don’t charge high prices, which is what I needed. A lot of the bigger companies I did go to were a lot more expensive because their focus was more on medium to large companies.

I don’t really anything negative to say about Digiruu. We still have quarterly catchup meetings around what we can do next.

I’ve been really happy with them.

Overall Score We did several workshops. The way that Aman plans the sessions and structures them have been a very good way of collaborating.
    They met our deadlines. I wanted to go live before Christmas and they delivered within the short amount of time I had given them.
    I don’t feel that I paid too much for what I was asking.
    Digiruu has delivered everything as I expected it.
    I have recommended them every time someone mentions to me that they have an app or website project.

Website Design for Job Platform

"I liked that style and it was exactly what I needed."

Nov. 2018 - June 2019

Digiruu assisted with creating a website, conducting a discovery workshop and breaking down the scope of work into chunks. They handled landing page design and will likely tackle future work.

Surrey, United Kingdom
Pritesh Devalia
Director, Workkle

The landing page their team created is of high quality. Digiruu excelled at grasping the project’s requirements, though enhancements still need to be made to the website. Strengths include punctuality, consistent communication and updates, and their founder’s openness and honesty.

I’m a co-director of Workkle, a job board website. We’re trying to get into the market, or rather to build up a different type of job search functionality. It’s slightly unique, in the sense that we looked at candidates’ personalities, motivations, and culture fits toward positions. Employers have the option to actually set their requirements on what type of personality they want at the end. We provide a dashboard listing the candidates we recommend that would suit the company. It’s almost like a dating match website.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digiruu?

I went to them for web development.

Digiruu has developed our platform. Part of the website includes an algorithm that’s key to what we want to do. They broke the scope of work down into chunks so the project could be managed quite easily. The development team was pretty on point and discussed with me what they thought would and wouldn’t work, which I appreciate since I didn’t want people who just said yes to my ideas.

Their team has a lot of experience in landing page design, which is something I wanted them to drive. I gave them examples of websites I liked, and they came back with one I was really impressed with. I didn’t need many changes done to it. Digiruu used WordPress for creating the landing page and it has some cool features including popups and a storytelling layout that shows our information. I don’t know whether it was a custom-made theme or not. I just wanted something slick and to the point, and I think Aman (Founder, Digiruu) got the requirements correctly.

There’s no SEO or PPC involved yet. Based on Aman’s advice, we’re going with a free version of the website at the moment to try to build up the brand. We’ll probably engage with Digiruu again to get a payment platform integrated.

How did you come to work with Digiruu?

I heard about Digiruu through my wife, who has an app that she built with them. She gave me some great feedback about them, so I thought we’d give it a go. I talked to other vendors about the project, but I liked how Digiruu worked and handled things with my wife. It’s not easy to run a project like this while also working fulltime, but they not only motivated me, they also were always pushing for success. It was almost like having a fitness instructor but in a development sort of manner. I liked that style and it was exactly what I needed.

We received £32,000 (approximately $42,037 USD) of funding. There was an additional £2,000 (approximately $2,627 USD) spend on top of that.

I started talking with them in 2018 and we had an initiation workshop. We had to go through a process in order to get funded, and that took quite a few months. Once our funding was approved, we started the design work in November 2018. The work was completed by May or June 2019. There were a lot of bugs and a lot of things we needed to do enhance, so we’ve asked for a redesign on the landing page.

It’s a bit early for me to say, and I can only compare the website with others I’ve seen. The landing page’s quality—which is a big buy-in for customers—is looking great now, as the previous one was a bit boring. I was open and honest about what I wanted, and Aman quickly understood what we were after. The reason it may not have been right at the start is that I was new to startups and making websites. I think I’ll know how to give requirements a bit better going forward.

The website has a three-step user flow for building a profile and taking an assessment at the end of it, and there’s a dashboard for employers to see accumulated results. I like how it flows, but I’m sure there are future enhancements we’ll require.

How did Digiruu perform from a project management standpoint?

Aman took the lead as project manager, serving as a conduit between requirements and getting the build done. I can’t speak more highly of him. He was constantly badgering us, which I loved, and kept us updated with status reports and telling us what he needed from us. He was almost always communicating on a daily basis, even just to say good morning. The constant communication was appreciated, and I think he realizes that. We used Slack for all communication and document sharing. We could always go back there and settle any arguments.

I liked the workshop he used to engage us at the start. We were actually driving out requirements in that session, and they documented it all. Aman understood the concept straight away without having to ask too many questions. He went over and above what he should’ve done, and that’s been great.

There was a moment when Aman was a bit quieter, possibly busy with other projects. He’s upfront and honest, though, and told me that he was taking a step back from his operational role as head of the company and focusing more on the customer service part. I guess it was a bad thing initially, but he’s made it into something positive. We’ve had our ups and downs about the requirements, and we challenge each other, but that’s fruitful for the partnership. Otherwise, if we always said yes or no, it wouldn’t work. I’ve worked in project management before and I appreciate their passion. It’s exactly what we need to drive projects forward.

It’s important to set requirements at the start and be very specific. Clients have to understand what they want and be as open and honest as possible. In financial terms, Aman had an almost agile approach, allowing us to get pieces of the website built, tested, and deployed as funding trickled in. We basically had milestone-based payments.

Overall Score I’m glad I made the decision to work with Digiruu.
    Testing on my side and bug fixing took slightly longer, but they delivered on time.
    I was expecting to pay slightly lower, but I was getting additional benefits from Digiruu.
    Digiruu met all the requirements and were quick to come back with alternatives.

Web Design & Marketing for E-Commerce Startup

“…Aman has always remedied my concerns by providing uplifting solutions.”

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Digiruu helped get a new e-commerce business off the ground. From logo design to SEO, the team lead collaborated with the client to develop their website. They worked to market it on social media, as well.

Shiven Popat
Director, MTG Group Ltd

Digiruu’s design efforts and content generation have seen great success. The client has enjoyed an upsurge in traffic through effective social media marketing. Always receptive to ideas and concerns, the team lead is a reliable partner. His outstanding approachability continues to distinguish him.

I’m the director of MTG Group Ltd, a digital entertainment company. My brother and I had an idea for a side business: selling customized men’s fashion items. What resulted was an e-commerce website called Chakrah.co.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digiruu?

We needed a partner to provide comprehensive digital services in order to launch our new business. We had different ideas for the website and were also anticipating the need for an app. We were seeking marketing assistance, too.

Aman (Founder, Digiruu) helped us create our Shopify site—this out-of-box option was ideal because it offers a seamless solution for payment processing. Some of our clothing suppliers were already integrated with Shopify, which aided in our decision to utilize the platform.

While Aman and I worked together on a few design elements, it was mostly my brother who interfaced with Aman on items like logo design and SEO. They collaborated to generate content for our social media pages. I was more involved in communicating with our suppliers.

We worked with Aman for the whole project.

How did you come to work with Digiruu?

My brother knew Aman from college. Although they’d fallen out of touch, he found Aman on Facebook and learned about his new company. While we talked to a few other vendors, we chose Aman for our project because he was someone we knew and trusted.

Even though it’s normal to have doubts after a first meeting, we felt completely reassured after our initial conversation with Aman. He shared our vision and had great energy.

We’ve spent around $13,000.

We began in December 2017 and are still working together. We’re currently having discussions about launching an app.

Aman’s SEO efforts were largely successful; in particular, our Instagram presence has improved massively. Social media outlets have driven much of our traffic, with 73% of our leads coming from Instagram.

Aman’s design and content, as well as SEO tactics, have really helped us gain exposure. That’s been a huge relief because I’d been nervous about being proactive on social media and approaching influencers. Aman really laid the groundwork for us to get our name out there.

How did Digiruu perform from a project management standpoint?

Aman’s always been receptive and responsive. During downtime, we don’t talk to him at all, since my brother and I work other, full-time jobs. We’re now engaging extensively with Aman in preparation for the Holiday season. He’s very accommodating of these waves of interaction; he’s never expressed hesitation or annoyance in communicating with us, even at unreasonable hours.

Whenever I want to share an idea with him, I’ll drop him a WhatsApp or an email, and he’ll get back to me within half an hour. I’m comfortable approaching him with anything because he’s always there to help.

I’m most impressed by Aman’s approachability. On top of being a reliable partner who’s always available, Aman has always remedied my concerns by providing uplifting solutions.

Even when I’m anxious about having hit a wall, he’s able to bring my energy back. A 5-minute conversation with him is enough to regenerate my creative drive. Since web and app design can feel tedious at times, I really appreciate his inspiring energy.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Aman is someone you can really trust with your ideas, questions, and concerns.

Overall Score It's been a streamlined process working with them.
    We've never had any communication issues.
    It met our budget.
    I've always been happy with his execution of our ideas.
    I've already recommended Aman to colleagues.

GOLD VERIFIED