Committed to Think Digital

DigiFutura is design driven application development company focused to create compelling user experience design digital experiences and building topnotch highly scalable web and mobile applications for enterprises, startups and SME's.

DigiFutura is specialized in helping clients with their data strategy, automating their mundane tasks by utilizing AI/ML methods and most importantly creating delightful user experiences based on data.

DigiFutura has been awarded as one of the Top 10 Best Startup in Mobile Application Development Companies in 2016 by Startup City Magazine.

DigiFutura has also been Recognized by ManiFest as the Top AI Development Companies 2019.

Services: UI/UX Design, Mobile App Development, Web Developement, AI/ML Solutions.

Tech Skills: Ruby on Rails, React Native and ReactJS, NodeJS, Vue.js, AngularJS, Python, Swift, IBM Watson, Microsoft Cognitive Services, Google AI.

Industries Experince: Healthcare, Logistics, Finance, Education, Sports, Retail, Transportation, Wellness and Fitness.

Bangalore, India
  • 56/3, 6th Floor, Vakil Square, Bannerghatta Road
    Bangalore 560029
  • Golden Bee Building, 607-609 Nyugen Kiem,
    Ho Chi Minh City
    Vietnam
  • 11539 Park Woods Circle, Suite 702 , Alpharetta , Georgia
    Alpharetta, GA 30005 - 2413

Google, Bridge2Solutions, NetApp, Citrix, ZoomCar, Toshiba, Reebonz, BlueJeans, SquareTack, ZoKlean,
CoHo Data, Swipe, DocsApp, FlocknShop, Viedit, Goomo , Luxie, HP, ElevenPlus Exams ,Vehola & Homes at Hand

Waxd - Merchant Mobile & Web Application

Wax'd is an EFT Aggregator that processes Mobile & Online EFT Transactions at a fraction of the cost and facilitates transactions between customers and merchants by directly linking the Waxd user’s bank account.

Bluejeans - Mobile and Web App Development

BlueJeans Network is the most advanced way to enable video conferencing in the workplace or on the road.

Bridge2Solutions - Unlock Alternative Currencies with Innovative Loyalty Solutions

Bridge2 Solutions replaces the outdated loyalty model with an unprecedented approach, allowing consumers to redeem a spectrum of loyalty currencies anytime, anywhere.

Shopx - Ecommerce App Development

Organising Commerce Through Technology For Everyone. SHOPX is a Retail Operating system, where Brands, Retailers, and Consumers are connected.

Appachhi - App testing mobile platform

AppAchhi is an AI Driven App Testing Platform which helps the testers and developers to test their app under real user conditions to find Crashes, Functional and Performance risks.

Luxie - App Development

Luxie Beauty is committed to develop cutting edge cosmetic tools. We continually curate the best cosmetic products true to our core values.

DocApp - Healthcare Mobile Application

Docsapp is a chat based healthcare application. It will connect a patient to a right doctor within 30 minutes. We were engaged by Docsapp to build their iOS application utilising API’s from their existing backend system.

Shareconomy - Marketplace App Development

Shareconomy is first of its kind unique online platform, which connects industrial capacity owners with potential capacity seekers around the globe.

ZoomCar - Car Rental Mobile & Web Application

Zoomcar is a Self‐Drive car rental service. We save you the cost and hassle of owning a car while giving you all the good parts.

Reebonz - Ecommerce Mobile Application Development

Reebonz is an online platform for buying and selling luxury products. With over 10M downloads, Reebonz is one of the fastest growing marketplace in South East Asian market.

Shop_X - UX Research , Design and Backend development

Zuker - Web App Development and Backend Architecture

Zukers offers platform for people in Taiwan to indetify properties to rent, buy and sell.

Sleekr - React Native Development

Sleekr is #1 HR & Accounting software, from Indonesia and for Indonesia. They are helping modern businesses manage their HR and Accounting.

Infraware - Web, Android ,IOS and IOT Development

Infraware's flagship product Samsentry enables a business to assess, benchmark, view priority-based recommendations, collaborate and track progress.

Goomo - ROR Development

Goomo is a travel tech company focused on providing travel and mobility solutions to individuals & corporates.

FlocknShop - Mobile App Development and Technology Architecture

Mobile first Ecommerce and gifting application developed using data scrapping technology. It has a tie-up with 8 Ecommerce platforms which would help customers to choose anything from their favourite online store.

ElevenPlusExams - LMS and ROR Development

Technical One is Eleven Plus's flagship product that provides teaching in an exciting and rewarding environment and implement exam board specific techniques that are proven to improve speed and accuracy.

Giroptic - Web,Mobile and Video Streaming App Development

Capture and share with Giroptic 360 cam, the world’s first 360 Hd camera. Developed native android, IOS and desktop applications which was integrated with the camera.

Goalwise - Android ,Ios App Development and UxDesign

Goalwise.com provides a goal-based investing platform for retail investors.

Popdeem - Ecommerce App Development using React js

Popdeem is a social rewards system that combines social media and loyalty into one powerful marketing force.

Gamoly - Web, Android and IOS Development

Mobile based platform for providing sports, health and fitness infrastructure.

Danvanthiri - Design and Development for web and Mobile

Danvanthiri brings to you a patient-friendly medical app to provide you with a gamut of reliable medical and healthcare services.

Toshiba - IOT Development Using BLE Technology

Toshiba is a market leader with expertise in diversified products and services which include information technology , powers systems and more

SquareTack - Social Media App

SquareTack lets you capture it all – a view, a moment, your own personal thoughts – and leave a digital footprint in that exact spot for others – or themselves – to see.

Booking App Dev for Spa

“The management team was incredibly supportive and helped us accomplish tasks according to our timeline.”

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Msys Technologies (subsidiary of DigiFutura) helped develop a scheduling app for a spa startup, coming onboard while the project was in progress. The app will be available for iOS and Android.

Director, Spa

The engineer from Msys Technologies was highly-skilled and sped up the development process, showing dedication. The management team was particularly impressive because of their continuous support, even taking the time to meet the client in person.

I’m the director of a spa space. We're opening a new location.

What challenge were you trying to address with Msys Technologies?

We needed an additional developer to work with our team to build a scheduling app for our business.

Msys Technologies devoted one of their engineers to help us with the coding of the app. He jumped in while the project was underway. We had designs and some coding finished, but really needed another set of hands to push the development faster.

The completed app will allow users to sign in, schedule appointments for specific times, and select from available therapists. It’ll be for both iOS and Android.

We had our own team but onboarded one more engineer from their team to speed up development.

How did you come to work with Msys Technologies?

I originally found them online while looking for a company specializing in mobile app development. There were three I liked, and I ended up interviewing two of them. After the interviews, Msys Technologies seemed like the best choice.

We worked together for six months.

We are launching this month, so we won’t have any metrics until the business is open. But, I can definitely endorse the engineer for the good job he did hitting our project milestones.

How did Msys Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

The management team was incredibly supportive and helped us accomplish tasks according to our timeline. It felt like a true collaboration because our goals were aligned. They are available and accommodating, even taking time to drive and meet with me when in our area for a conference. I appreciated that, especially since we were only working with one of their staff members.

Msys Technologies set me up with a great engineer, a resource I had trouble finding at first. I have no regrets about working with him. In fact, I would love to go back to Msys Technologies.

I don’t think so. They got the job done.

Really make sure you’re getting quality engineers on board because their skills are essential to the project.

The engineer was dedicated and committed to delivering the product.

Web & Mobile Dev for Coworking Management System

“It’s been a good experience.”

June 2017 – Ongoing

Using Ruby on Rails and hosting on DigitalOcean, DigiFutura developed a web platform and performed testing. They also developed applications for iOS and Android using native programming. The work is ongoing.

Bengaluru, India
Hari Pudipeddi
Founder & CEO, aCubeNow®

Users who see the demo of the platform developed by DigiFutura are amazed. The vast expertise of the talented team is put to good use in the partnership, and they deliver strong customer service across the board. Their founder excels in understanding the project needs and makes sure they are met.

I’m the founder and CEO of a product called aCubeNow®, a workflow automation platform for coworking spaces around the world.

What challenge were you trying to address with DigiFutura?

I started off as a one-man team. I was bootstrapping my startup and wanted to keep my expenses as low as possible. One of the ways I figured I could keep expenses low is by having a development partner so that I could do the design and the functionality and they could do the development.

They did my technical architecture. They’re the developers and testers, and they help me with troubleshooting. They’re my development team. They developed my web platform and iOS and Android mobile apps.

They first started the ERP for coworking spaces. They looked into asset management, infrastructure management, member management, and employee access control, which were all put on the platform. For the mobile app, members have access to book the meeting room, conference room, and purchase tickets for events.

They used Ruby on Rails for the web platform and hosted it on DigitalOcean. They used native programming for the mobile apps.

Since I’m using DigiFutura, I’m restricting my previous version. For the current version, they’re doing a lot more. They’re doing my virtual management system for the iPad and the Samsung tablet. We have a couple of other features coming up that they will do.

There’s a project manager, an architect, two Android developers, and one web developer.

How did you come to work with DigiFutura?

A common friend connected us. I did an evaluation of about six companies before finalizing with DigiFutura. It’s been a good experience.

I’ve spent $17,500.

We started working together in June 2017 and the work is ongoing.

Whenever I demo the platform to anybody, people are impressed. The design was by another company, but they’re helping me with a new design. I’ve had no questions or concerns regarding their work.

We’ve built a sensory tool into the platform so when there’s a crash, it automatically sends an email to all of us. They look into it and fix it. Whenever there’s a bug, I tell them and they fix it immediately.

How did DigiFutura perform from a project management standpoint?

Initially, I had some challenges because the project manager came into the picture a little later. Now it’s stable and I love how it is done. We used to use Trello. Now, we just communicate via email. They send me a tracking sheet. At first, I spent one day per week at their location. Now, I only go when they ask me to come to give a demo or something like that.

Raghavendra (Founder, DigiFutura) is a very personal connector. He empathizes and understands. As long as that is there, I will be happy.

We started with a little challenge with coordination, but that was quickly fixed.

Have the confidence that the architect understands the domain.

Overall Score It was great. I have no complaints.

Mobile App Dev & UX for Loyalty Technology Platform

"Their responsive service and innovative UX design stood out."

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

DigitFutura is developing a mobile application for both Apple Pay and Google Pay. Deliverables include UX design, logos, and theme. The team is building the app with native and cross-platform tools.

Alpharetta, Georgia
Ravi Venkatesan
CTO, Bridge2Solutions

The innovative UX design impresses external stakeholders. The app is functional and DigiFutura resolves any bugs during testing in short order. The team is knowledgeable, collaborative, and creative.

I’m the CTO for Bridge2Solutions. We power technology for major rewards programs. Our customers include credit cards and airlines.

What challenge were you trying to address with DigiFutura?

Our mobile app needed UX design, development, and consultation services.

In a collaborative process for multiple projects, they have designed the UX and developed mobile applications. For one project, they are building components for a mobile rewards experience that utilizes digital wallets. Deliverables for this app include UX design, logo design, themes, and development with native and cross-platform technologies. In addition, DigiFutura has helped us integrate capabilities across different digital wallets including Apple Pay and Google Pay.

My team interacts with two people including a VP.

How did you come to work with DigiFutura?

We looked at different firms that had the needed capabilities and thought DigiFutura’s past work was innovative.

We’ve spent between $200,000–$999,000.

We started working together in March 2017 and the partnership is ongoing.

Impressively, DigiFutura’s work satisfied our UX stakeholders during user acceptance testing. These customers set a high standard for experiences and meeting those expectations is not an easy challenge. Although no issues arose in production, we ran into a few during testing However, the team fixed those problems with quick turnarounds.

How did DigiFutura perform from a project management standpoint?

To manage the project as a whole, we have our own project management layered on top of theirs. Our product manager is responsible for the roadmap and prioritization, while in-house scrum masters interact with DigiFutura’s resources and project managers. The teams collaborate to get work prioritized, scheduled, tracked, and managed. We use agile methodology, story meetings, scrum meetings, phone calls, and an agile lifecycle management tool to track and manage information.

Their responsive service and innovative UX design stood out.

As DigiFutura evolves, they will have greater ability to do these types of projects at a larger scale.

Don’t dictate design requirements completely. Rather, take advantage of their thought leadership and innovation. Collaboration will yield the best results and design ideas.

I've already recommended them.

Web Development For Online Rental Marketplace

"Their customer service has been great at every step."

Apr. 2015 - Ongoing

DigiFutura redesigned and added features to an online rental company's swebsite. They provided design and custom front- and back-end development services.

Owner, Online Rental Marketplace

DigiFutura was a capable creative partner, remaining open to suggestions and adjusting their strategy based on feedback. Their personable approach, flexible structure, and attentive communication about project details made the entire process run smoothly.

We are an online rental company. It's an online marketplace for vendors. People can come on our site and list their rental items for a fee.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I'm the founder.

What was your goal for working with DigiFutura?

We had open source solutions and we had developers from my own team thinking they could put it out in a professional manner. Somehow, I couldn't get the work done properly. I was looking for a professional who could do the work within the deadline.

The product was very basic, but we had a lot of things that needed to be added to the site. The other firms were taking too long to do the work.

What was your process for selecting DigiFutura?

When I had a discussion with them, they sounded really promising. They had an in-house team for everything – design, back-end, and front end. So, I decided to start with them.

Can you give a sense of the size of the initiative?

The cost of the project was less than $10,000.

When was the work completed?

We started the work in April. The first phase was developed, and they delivered before the deadline. We are currently in the second phase. We expect the second phase will be complete by the end of this month [June 2015].

Do you have any statistics or metrics on the project?

They always are very open to changes. We discuss things with them and they have solutions. That has been very helpful. They are very friendly.

Are you satisfied with their performance?

The results have been good. Even the communication – the way they respond and communicate with the changes and the work on the project. It's been really professional.

Is there anything unique or special about DigiFutura that really makes them stand out?

Their ability to adjust to changes on the fly and keep us in the loop as far as communication goes. Their customer service has been great at every step.

Initially, the first project estimation was not that accurate. We had an initial discussion, and they went through the timeline with me. After two days, we met again, and I was showing them my concerns. After we got that sorted out, it was great.

I have referred them already to someone who had a similar project.