Committed to Think Digital

DigiFutura is design driven application development company focused to create compelling user experience design digital experiences and building topnotch highly scalable web and mobile applications for startups and SME's. We have been working with companies like NetApp, Citrix, Bridge2Solutions, CoHo Data, BlueJeans Networks, Tintri etc.

We recently joined hands with an Atlanta head quartered Data center technologies and big data services industry leader- Msys Technologies which enabled us with broader technology capabilities and also expanded our horizons from industry stand point.

DigiFutura has been awarded as one of the Top 10 Best Startup in Mobile Application Development Companies in 2016 by Startup City Magazine.

Bangalore, India
  • DigiFutura
    56/3, 6th Floor, Vakil Square, Bannerghatta Road
    Bangalore, KA 560029

NetApp, Citrix, Bridge2Solutions, ZoomCar, Tintri , Toshiba, Reebonz, BlueJeans, SquareTack, CoHo Data, Swipe, DocsApp, FlocknShop, Viedit, Vehola & Homes at Hand

Web Development For Online Rental Marketplace

"Their customer service has been great at every step."

Apr. 2015 - Ongoing

DigiFutura redesigned and added features to an online rental company's swebsite. They provided design and custom front- and back-end development services.

Owner, Online Rental Marketplace

DigiFutura was a capable creative partner, remaining open to suggestions and adjusting their strategy based on feedback. Their personable approach, flexible structure, and attentive communication about project details made the entire process run smoothly.

We are an online rental company. It's an online marketplace for vendors. People can come on our site and list their rental items for a fee.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I'm the founder.

What was your goal for working with DigiFutura?

We had open source solutions and we had developers from my own team thinking they could put it out in a professional manner. Somehow, I couldn't get the work done properly. I was looking for a professional who could do the work within the deadline.

The product was very basic, but we had a lot of things that needed to be added to the site. The other firms were taking too long to do the work.

What was your process for selecting DigiFutura?

When I had a discussion with them, they sounded really promising. They had an in-house team for everything – design, back-end, and front end. So, I decided to start with them.

Can you give a sense of the size of the initiative?

The cost of the project was less than $10,000.

When was the work completed?

We started the work in April. The first phase was developed, and they delivered before the deadline. We are currently in the second phase. We expect the second phase will be complete by the end of this month [June 2015].

Do you have any statistics or metrics on the project?

They always are very open to changes. We discuss things with them and they have solutions. That has been very helpful. They are very friendly.

Are you satisfied with their performance?

The results have been good. Even the communication – the way they respond and communicate with the changes and the work on the project. It's been really professional.

Is there anything unique or special about DigiFutura that really makes them stand out?

Their ability to adjust to changes on the fly and keep us in the loop as far as communication goes. Their customer service has been great at every step.

Initially, the first project estimation was not that accurate. We had an initial discussion, and they went through the timeline with me. After two days, we met again, and I was showing them my concerns. After we got that sorted out, it was great.

I have referred them already to someone who had a similar project.